Light it Up!

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~

Kibum oppa… Xander oppa… Umma.. How are you? Are you meeting each other in the Heaven? Are you doing well there? Are you gonna be my guardian angel?

I MISS YOU… I miss you, Umma… I wish I could have you here with me… I have the hardest time in my life now, Umma… I’ve lost you in front of my eyes… I lost my fiancée to another lately, and now…

Kibum oppa and Xander oppa were leaving me too… Didn’t you pity and love me, oppa? Why must you die? Why must Kikwang oppa killed you? Was he even drunk? Why did I even love him?

Umma, my heart is aching… so do my whole body… especially my eyes… those eyes were aching as they spilled tears almost all the time.

“Seohyunnie?”

Ah… Raina ahjumma was calling me.

“Are you ready to leave the hospital?”

“Ne….” I made my way to grab all my things as she smiles weakly to me.

“I’m fine, unnie… I could make my own way to my house”

“I doubt it…” Raina unnie rolled her eyes as I look dumfounded.

“We are not in Seoul or even Korea, remember?”

Oh, well… We were moving out from Seoul to Osaka, Japan for awhile.

Actually, we moved after I got shot on my right chest on my oppas’ funeral lately. The shooter must thought that I’m death.

They took me to the BEST hospital in Japan, and voila! I recovered in only 2 weeks! Thanks to Soohyun ahjussi, AJ oppa, Hoon oppa and my dearest Twins, Kiseob for giving me their bloods.

Considering of my safety, they moved the whole family, including Lizzy and Taeyeon unnie. My family won’t take a risk for BEAST to after us and kill another U-kiss, especially ME. I really am sorry to all of them; I’m being such a burden now.

“Uninie, I’m fine…” I insist as Raina unnie just rolled her eyes.

“I’m fine, unnie! Wy don’t you go home and take a rest! My cousin would be really tired now!”

Well, Raina unnie is 3 months pregnant now. I won’t let her being tired like this. Such a burden, Seohyun!

“Fine then… I’ll go home now…” Raina unnie surrenders and kissed my forehead before she left.

“Text me if you reach the mansion safely!”

Well, we live in different house, perhaps. Raina unnie and Soohyun oppa must live by their own in their dreamy house, Eli oppa and Sunny unnie will stay in condominium with baby Kyungsan, and my family must be stay in the mansion. 

Well, Lizzy and Taeyeon unnie stay together in a pretty apartment, close to our mansion. While Kevin oppa …

Well, I have no idea where he is! I barely met him when I’m staying here! Maybe he stayed with Jia? Ahra? Dara? His models that fall for him.

Well, my Appa is already now that I want stay alone in my own condominium. I need time to refresh my mind and to cry a lot, alone… Mourning my bad lucks in this life.

“Seohyun!” I turned around and find AJ oppa is smiling warmly to me.

“Let me bring your bags, Princess”

“No need, AJ oppa…I smiled to him as I push his hands gently.

“I could do it myself… Let’s walk…”

“Listen girl, what I've done to you, that was my mistake girl…” AJ oppa spoke up as we walk in the hall way, quite made me shock.

“I can't live without you, Princess… Please come back to our house”

“Mianhae, oppa…” I hug him tightly as I could hear his sighs.

“But I need some time…. Mianhae…”

“Princess~” Hoon oppa was running happily toward me as I jump to his embrace.

“My life is incomplete without you, Princess… I miss you”

“Nado~” I do my aegyo as he pinched my cheek.

“Let’s grab some takoyaki before going home, may us, AJ oppa?”

“My pleasure, Princess” AJ oppa opened his car door for me as Hoon oppa rushed to the passenger side.

“YA! HOON! That’s Hyunnie place!”

“I’m Hyunnie too” Hoon oppa pouted cutely as he does his aegyo amd AJ oppa frustrated.

“Hoon is Hyunnie too, hyung~”

“BACK!” AJ oppa was being cold toward Hoon oppa’s aegyo.

“I said, BACK!”

“YOU ARE NO FUN, Hyung!” Hoon oppa stomped his feet as he made his way to the back seat.

“Princess, don’t play with him!”

Aigoo… My Hoon oppa is such a childish man! Is he forgetting his real age? Hello, you are 25, oppa!

“Eotteohge moosun mal haeya halkka
geunyang ne soneul jabeulkka
naman bwajeo seol saranghe gatgo sipeo”
I sang U-kiss’ always softly as I could tell my heart sank.

“Ireohge dwineun nae gaseum soge
nareul gadeug angoseo
nopi naraolla paranhaneul wiro”

U-Kiss’ always, right?” AJ oppa asked me as I nod weakly.

“That was Kibum hyung’s and Xander hyung’s favorite”

“She knew it, hyung!” Hoon oppa whined, still annoyed by AJ oppa’s acted earlier.

“That’s why she sang it!”

“This song always makes me think of you.. Even though I can't sing it to you now…” I could tell that tears escaped from my eyes as AJ oppa hands me tissues.

“It's been a long time since I last felt your touch, and now I miss you… Kibum oppa… Xander oppa…”

“NADO~” Hoon oppa added with his aegyo, which is made me laugh so hard.

“See! You laugh!”

“We arrived!” AJ oppa broke my laugh as all of us made our way out from his Aston Martin.

“Let’s walk hand in hand!”

“Euuuwwww!” Hoon oppa whined as AJ oppa glanced to him.

“I don’t want hold your hands, hyung!”

“YA! I didn’t ask you!” AJ oppa smacked Hoon oppa’s head and grabs my wrist.

“Princess, Gajja!”

“Hoon oppa, take my hand…” I lend my other hand as he pouted and shook his head cutely.

“Balli!”

Hoon oppa is the way too cute! While my AJ oppa is the way too sweet. I LOVE THEM a lot!

Well, how could I leave them earlier? They are too lovely… I missed them so bad back then.

“The tears I cry every night, I think of you every minute, every day…” a man hugged from the back as my brothers didn’t even help me.

“Please, come back to me once again, my dear twins…”

“Ya! Kim Kiseob!” I kicked back him as he groaned in pain.

“I’ve told you! Don’t do such a thing!”

“Why must you kick me?” Kiseob groaned as he rolled on the trotoar.

“You wear killer heels, Princess!”

“Was that hurt, my Prince?” I kneeled down as Kiseob keept groaning.

“Chusumianhae… Was that really hurt?”

“GOT YOU!” Kiseob suddenly laugh out loud as I left dumbfounded.

“You fall on my trick again, princess!”

“I HATE YOU AHJUMMA!” I pinched him harshly as he groaned in pain.

“Why did you play a trick with me?”

“It’s fun to see your worry and guilty face!” Kiseob kept laughing as AJ oppa glared to him.

“and if I really got hurt, you would hurt too, babo!”

Damn him! Yeah, he is right… If he really got hurt, I could tell the pain too as I felt nothing earlier.

“I really miss you, my princess” Someone whispered on my earlobe as I blushed and looked up.

He is KIM SOOHYUN! Aigoo… This Ahjussi…

“Please forgive me for being mean and kicked you out lately… Why are you blushing? I'm not your dream-groom-angel-no-good”

“No need to apologize” I hugged him tightly as he taps my back.

“AHJUSSI!”

“Aish!” Soohyun oppa smacked my head harshly.

“I’m just 8 years older than you!”

“but YOU are OLD!” My twin is on my side now.

“OLD SOOHYUN AHJUSSI!”

“Ya! Ahjummma, stop it!” Soohyun oppa sacked his head more harshly than ever.

“Where is Dongho by the way? I picked him for his school earlier”

“Seohyun noona~” a young high scholar ran towards me, my sweet baby Dongho.

“You're the only one I love… I can't live without you, noona”

“Ya! Golljima!” Hoon oppa teased Dongho as he puts his fingers together.

“How about that IU?”

“What IU? Who is IU?” AJ oppa seemed he never know about this thing.

“Uri Dongho has a crush?”

“A girlfriend, hyung!” Kiseob corrected him.

“Right, Dongho?”

“Hyung!” Dongho blushed as he ran and hugs me tightly.

“Why don’t you defense me, noona?”

“I don’t have any idea, my baby…” I kissed his forehead as he tilts his head.

“You never told me you dated her!”

“Ya!! Noona!” Dongho pouted cutely as he whines and pushed me away.

“Why do you love to tease me so much, guys?”

“Because you are too cute” Eli oppa rushed as he pinches Dongho cheek.

“Hello, Chubby girl!”

“Hey, Bullies” I rolled my eyes and he pinched my cheek.

“and for your information, I’m no longer chubby!”

“Every moment with you, I never thought you'd leave…” Eli oppa pulled me to his embrace as I could smell his manly perfume.

“I'm hurting because of you, without you I'm lost, forget everything and come back to me”

“Shiro!” I shook my head as he pinched my cheek brutally.

“Ouch! I’m just kidding oppa!”

“Nado” Eli oppa pinched me once again and pecked my lips.

“I MISS YOU, my princess”

“I miss you too, Bullies” I puffed my cheek and bite him, like always.

“I’m hungry… Let’s go to the takoyaki shop!”

I’m walking hand in hand with my baby Dongho as Kiseob kept bugging in between us.

Well, I miss this scene so much in my life! The day I spend with my brothers and being the only Princess to them. Just if Kibum oppa and Xander oppa were presence here with us, it would be PERFECT.

Kibum oppa… Xander oppa…. I MISS YOU a lot… I LOVE YOU...

“Ya! Seohyun!” Kiseob waved his hands in front of my face.

“Were you daydreaming again? Thinking about Kevin hyung?”

“Awwww! Is that true, baby girl?” Kevin oppa popped out of nowhere as he grinned ear to ear to me.

“Are you missing me that much?”

“Nope!” I lied, as I looked away, avoided eyes contact with him.

“You said I’m NOTHING to you, remember?”

Ouch! Why must I bring that thing up? My heart sank and ached now! Babo Hyun!

“Now I know, you're my everything….” Kevin oppa kneeled down in front of me as he meets me in the eyes.

“I really love you… Please come back to me again, my baby girl”

#                                 #                                       #

“Seohyunnie, are you there?” I hear knocks on my door, a cute girl voice, I no wonder who.

“Dinner is ready, honey…”

“I’m not hungry, Sunny unnie…” I shouted; wish she could hears me well.

“Mianhae…”

“You should eat at least….” Sunny unnie insisted as I have no appetite since this afternoon, that takoyaki place took my appetite, that ANGEL NO GOOD!

“Come on! The whole family is gathering just to meet you, Hyun!”

“but I HAVE NO APPETITE” I whined as I could tell tears escaped from my eyes.

“Just tell them my sorry…”

“Hyunnie!” Sunny unnie seemed pissed off by my spoiled acts now.

“May I come in then?”

I heard my door opened and light footsteps come near me.

 I don’t know, I don’t think I wanna meet anyone now. Not even my Appa, Hyungjoon oppa and Tiffany unnie who came from USA tonight, just to celebrate my come back to the family. I really won’t meet anyone, especially that KEVIN!

“I really love you… Please come back to me again, my baby girl”

Are you kidding me? You were the one who throw me way, remember?

Stop fooling around…Someone hugged me from the back, and he isn’t Sunny unnie. It’s a guy!

“I won’t concede to a relationship without love…”

“Ke.. Kevin oppa?!” My eyes widened when I met his angelic pretty face.

“What are you doing here?”

Kevin oppa crushed his lips to mine as he pulled me closer to him. I was too shock, I must deny it and pushed him away!

But why my body tell different story? Why are my hands grabbing his hair as pulled his body to mine?

Why I kiss him hungrily? His lips… Just the way too sweet to resist. This kiss! I miss this kiss a lot! His smile, the sweet coffee taste of his mouth, his heavy breath.

“Stop it!”I tried my best to break our kiss as he kept biting and nibbling my lower lips.

“I said, STOP IT!”

“Who in this world will stop... me from running to you?” Kevin oppa murmured between our hot kiss.

“Refire up my love that has burnt out”

“I’m not a doll! Stop it!”I pushed him away as he glares irritatedly to me.

“Why are you being like this?”

“No matter how many times I try to erase and forget you…Kevin oppa smirked as he kneeled down in front of me.

“Nothing can be done to stop my feelings … I'll be running for you”

“Golljima!”I turned my face away from his pretty face.

“You didn’t even chase me when I kicked out”

“I did! But you didn’t realize! You were too busy with that Kikwang!”Kevin oppa shouted as he stopped when my face gloomy when heard Kikwang’s name.

“I want to wake up again to what we had…”

“Nonsense!”I glared to him as he kept reassured me with his begs.

“Reawaken my heart that has stopped, could you?”

“I could do anything as long as you’re with me…”

“Euww! Such a cheesy playboy!”

“Ya! I mean it!” Kevin oppa took my hand and held it firmly.

“I want to return by your side, please…”

“What do you want?”I cried as he wipes my tears with his thumbs.

“Golljimariya!”

“I LOVE YOU…” Kevin oppa shouted as I taken back.

“I LOVE YOU back then, now and FOREVER… Would you come back to me?”

“are you serious?”

“ya! Do you think I was kidding?” Kevin oppa seems irritated as I slightly smirked.

I REALLY LOVE YOU, baby girl…”

“Arraso….” I tapped his head as he looks like an irritated angel.

“It would be great to come back to your side again, my dear BOYFRIEND!”

Kevin oppa pecked my lips and brings me and turned me over and over.

“Ya! Stop it!”a man yelled as he rushed to us.

“Stop the show already!”

“Hyungjoon oppa?”I jumped from Kevin oppa’s embrace and hug my oppa tightly.

“I miss you….”

“Did you miss me or Kibum?”Hyungjoon oppa seemed on hi others personality.

“Since I and Kibum looked alike…”

“I DO MISS YOU, baby HJ!”I whined as I do my aegyo to him.

“but I miss Kibum oppa too”

“I miss him too, my princess”Hyungjoon oppa kissed my forehead as he wipes my tears.

“Are you going back with Kevin?”

“NE!” Kevin oppa answered cheerfully as he rushes to us.

“and now I really PROMISE you to NEVER EVER HURT her again… I LOVE her… Back then, now and forever… I LOVE KIM SEOHYUN”

~End of Seohyun’s POV~

#                                                        #                                 #