Welcome baby angel

Lightless Love

Sunlight poured in from the couple’s window, and the air was cold since it was winter that time. The cold would be over soon though, since spring was arriving. Sunny stirred awake and rubbed her small eyes open, before looking to her side, at her husband, Eli.

Smiling, she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her husband’s ear, chuckling when she looked so beautiful. Suddenly she groaned, waking Eli up in a glance.

 

~ Eli’s POV~


“Babe, are you all right?” I quickly rested my weight on one arm, facing my petite wife and making sure she was fine.

“I think our baby just kicked me.” Sunny giggled as she rubs her not-so-flat-at-all stomach.

“Is it pain?” I frowned.

“Should I scold...erm...him? Kyungsan?”

“No! Don’t scold our baby! He seems active.” Sunny grinned and immediately wince a little, feeling the kick again.

I’m so sure it was quite painful, buts she wasn’t about to inform me.

“Whatever you say, babe…” I reached out to put my hand on Sunny’s belly, waiting for the baby to kick again.

“Woo, I feel him. Strong boy! Wow, how painful is it really?”

“Not really...” Sunny lied with a cute bright smile, rubbing her belly lovingly.

“It’s so cute to feel this thing. I wonder how uri Umma felt when they had us. Did we kick them like that too?”

“Probably, I probably made Umma cry while your Umma must have been glad you’re so gentle with your kicks.” I laughed.

“Let’s go wash up, baby.”

“Piggy back!” Sunny waited for me to help her up, as she gave me her puppy eyes.

 

“I want a piggy back now! You bullier!”


 I tried to hold her up and gave her a piggy back.

Damn! Why are you so heavy? You’re always chubby. But you never are this heavy!

That Kyungsan must be a really chubby baby boy, like I was.

Kyungsan-ah, why did you make your umma so heavy? Appa’s back is about to break!

“YA! BALLI, ELISON Kim!” Sunny yelled as she hits my head, harshly.

“Put me down! I wanna take a bath!”

I just let her down and take her bath, alone. She hates to see me around these days.

Aish! Why are pregnant women being so moody? I hate moody Sunny!

“ELISON!” I heard Sunny yelled on pain.

“Come here, babe! Balli!”

“What’s up, babe?”I rushed to the bathroom as I heard my wife screaming over and over.

“Why were you peeing on the floor, Sunny?”

“Ya! I wasn’t, babo!” Sunny cried as she holds her belly.

“I think the baby is coming!”

I drove as fast as possible to bring my wife and my baby to the hospital.

Well, it’s not hard for me to drive fast; I’m the infamous car racer, Elison. But today, I raced on panic to safe both my wife and my son. I don’t have any idea how hurt it was for Sunny as I saw her yelled and cursed on the wind.

“Elison! It hurts so bad, I don’t want to do this anymore!”
 

I bite my lower lip till it made me wince. I kept quiet, but held Sunny’s petite, pale hand firmly while wiping away the beads of perspiration that had mixed with her tears around my petite wife’s cute pretty face and neck. I want to make her more comfortable by reaching in to clean Sunny’s body, but we were not alone so it would be a tad bit awkward.

“Don’t give up, push!” Kibum hyung, as Sunny’s doctor, encouraged, though a little unsure of what to do.

Sunny shook her head and cried harder.

 “I don’t want to do this anymore, Kibum oppa!”

“Sunny, don’t. I’m right here, don’t give up.”I leaned down to kiss Sunny’s forehead lightly, hugging her head to show that I will be there.

“Come on babe, just a little more.”

“I-argh! Ahh!” Sunny screamed and dug her fingers into my skin, which is hurt like hell.


Kibum hyung further encouraged Sunny to push harder, telling her to relax when he thought Sunny seems like she was about to tear. It went on for another hour, Kibum hyung trying his best to make sure there were not any childbirth tear.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Ahhh!!! UMMAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” Sunny stopped biting down her lower lip and screamed out loud, voice blending with another ear piercing scream.

“He’s out! He’s out!” Kibum hyung announced happily while the nurse did all the standard procedures.

She wrapped the newborn with a warm towel and a small blanket, before cutting the umbilical cord. “Bring the baby to his parents.”

“Babe, here’s our sweetie.” I grinned happily as I bring my pretty baby to his mother.

“Get a glimpse first, I’ll let you hold him after you’ve rested enough.”

“Elison, please... I want to hug him.” Sunny tugged feebly on my hand, who wasted no time in placing the baby on her perfect chests.

“Annyeong Kim Kyungsan.. I’m your Umma, and that pretty man is your Appa..”

Damn! Why is this baby so lucky to rest on her chests like that? Well, he is my son. But still !!!

I always weak against Sunny’s requests like that, especially when She did her aegyo, or yelled.

“He’s active and has a pretty face, like you, babe” Sunny kissed Kyungsan over and over, which made me a little bit jealous.

“I know... You have a cute face too, Sunny”
I smiled at the mother and son scene. Our baby was already pounding its tiny fists against Sunny.

I realized that Sunny missed out a point. Our beautiful child was awfully loud. And he looked like…

“Wait, isn’t his face look familiar?”

“Of course, babe! Kyungsan is your son and mine...”Sunny rolled her eyes as she was busy playing with Kyungsan’s fist.

“What? Why are you keeping staring?”

“No! I mean seriously! He doesn’t look like us!” I yelled as I observed my baby boy.

“Oh damn! No! He looks like…”

“Look like whom?”

“Hoon oppa! You’ve already here?” Sunny greeted my childish hyung happily.

“Look, isn’t Kyungsan really cute like me?”

“Ya! I’m cuter than you, Lee Sunkyu…” Hoon hyung kissed Sunny cheek lightly as he called her by her Korean name.

“aigooo… uri Kyungsan is a total cute, just like me!!”

“No! I’m the cutest!” Hyungjoon hyung rushed as he put a lot of dolls for Kyungsan on the table.

“Omo! He really does cute…”

“Aaarghhh!!! Kyeopta!!!!” an eye smiled cute girl rushed to Sunny and Kyungsan, she is Hyungjoon’s hyung girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang.

 

Well, after got out from the hospital, our Princess back to her business, as Hyungjoon’s hyung matchmaker. She tried her hard to make Tiffany fell for Hyungjoon hyung. That was so many things to do, since Hyung was not a romantic boy, but a perfectionist. Thanks God Kevin was always there to help her.

What? Oh yeah... Kevin glued to our Princess since that day, he even rarely went to his own condominium.

Seohyun does mind, but as I saw, she seems like it and even more, love it! She couldn’t help but always looking for Kevin instead of Kibumm hyung or Kiseob when she need someone or something.

 And, voila! Seohyun made another miracle! After helped Kibum hyung with Nana noona, helped me with Sunny, and also helped AJ-Sooyoong and also Hoon-Taeyeon, but both failed by destiny.

 

“Who is his name, Sunny?”

Well, Sunny and Tiffany were best friends in high school, as they both were cheerleaders.

“His name is Kim Kyungsan…”Sunny waved Kyungsan’s small hands lightly to Tiffany.

“Isn’t he cute, Fany?”

“Yes, He is totally cute!!” Tiffany squealed as she hits Hyungjoon’s hyung chest playfully.

“Why don’t you get your own baby?” Alexander hyung came in and kissed both Sunny and Kyungsan.

“I pretty sure you’d have a really cute baby...”

“I want a baby girl!!” both Tiffany and Hyungjoon hyung answered cheerfully as they looked at each other eyes.

“Go get a room!” Alexander pushed them away as he observed Kyungsan’s face.

“Why did he look like …?”

“Hoon!” AJ hyung mumbled as he come in and rushed to Kyungsan.

“Doesn’t he look like Hoon?”

I hit my forehead lightly.

Yeah! Oh, damn! He looks like Hoon hyung. But Kyungsan-ah, why you chose Hoon choding face after mine?

“He sure will grow as a cute adorable pretty boy...”Hoon hyung shrugged his shoulder playfully.

“Just like me...”

~End of Elis’ POV~

#                                 #                             #

A tall girl seems in rush. She runs as fast as possible as she held 3cups of, maybe coffee or stuff from Starbuck. She wears short floral skirts with white loose plain t-shirts plus floral wedges which is match with her skirt. Her light brown long hair was tied up with cute plain orange bows as her porcelain angel-like face glowing with slight orange shades on her chubby cheeks and lips.

Brugh!!

“Aww.. HOT!”a young man whined as that girl’s coffee spilled all over his white sleeveless t-shirts.

“Look what you did!”

“Ah.. Chusuhamnida..”that girl seems scared as she saw that boy kinda irritated.

“Let me wipe it, please.. I really am Sorry.. I’m in total rush..”

“I could do … ANGEL?” that boy’s eyes widened when he saw that girl who spilled her coffee all over his body.

“Omo! Kikwang oppa?”Seohyun eyes widened as she found who her victim was.

“I really am sorry.. I don’t see you.. Mianhae..”

“Ah.. Gwaenchanha..” Kikwang took Seohyun’s handkerchief and help himself to clean his t-shirt up.

“Why did you seem on hurry? Need some help?”

“Ah.. No need..” Seohyun pushed Kikwang’s hand lightly.

“I must pick some kids up from their school in 15 minutes..”

“Whoaa.. You’ve must be really hurry, angel..” Kikwang insists while took Seohyun’s cups.

“Let me help you, I won’t let anyone feel those hot coffees on them..”

“Ah.. Gomawo..” Seohyun blushed as she walks side by side with Kikwang.

“Oppa.. I must go now..”

“Oh.. Where is your car?”

“That one! The yellow one.. ” Seohyun pointed a brand new yellow Porsche series as Kikwang widens his eyes out of surprise.

“That's not mine.. My friend would drive me there.. Gomawo.. Annyeong Kikwang oppa…”

“Wait, Seororo!” Kikwang grabbed her wrist and stop her from her way.

“May I know your real name..”

“Oh.. My name is Seohyun, oppa..” Seohyun smiled as she could see that Kikwang isn’t let her go.

“Your full name, angel..Kikwang gave Seohyun his infamous eye smile, which made her flushed.

“Seohyun nugu?”

Woo.. Woo Seohyun..” Seohyun blurted out as she lied and ran to her ride.

“Annyeong Kikwang oppa..”

“I’m Kim Kikwang!!” Kikwang shouted, wish she could hear it properly.

“By the way, nice new hair, Woo Seohyun”

#                      #                       #

~Seohyun’s POV~

What? He asked me my real name? Must I tell him? Doesn’t he know that I’m the infamous only princess from Kim family who owned Boohwal stuffs? He really is something..

“Woo.. Woo Seohyun”

Wait, What?! What did I say? Woo Seohyun?

Why the hell in earth I used that angel-no-good’s family name? I’m not his wife or even his girlfriend, right? Euw!! Babo me!!

“I’m Kim Kikwang!!” Kikwang shouted, wish that I could hear it properly.

“By the way, nice new hair, Woo Seohyun”

What a nice boy he is. He likes my new hair, huh? Well I love my bangs too. And he has a really sweet eye smile. CUTE!!

and FYI Kikwang oppa, this Porsche is really not mine. It's that Pretty boy's car.

“Where is my espresso?” my twins popped out from that yellow car.

“Where is my Americano?” now that Angel-no-good acted bossy again.

I hate this side of Kevin Woo, the cold and manly, I don’t know. I love his bright yet cute side better, he seems like an angel that way. And this way? He keeps made my heart beating fast.

“Where is our coffee?”

Thanks for that nice boy who helped me to bring all these boys’ coffee.

I hand them their hot coffees. Why they love those things are not healthy!

“But it’s tasty, Hyun!” Kiseob whined as he could tell what I think.

“You might die soon if you kept drinking those stuff, my prince”

I pouted and give him my puppy eyes, which are never failed.

“Fine! Fine! I’ll throw it out” Kiseob throw his coffee out from the car’s window.

“Satisfied?”

No, you’re a brat!” I smacked his pretty head.

You’ve made the road dirty even more, Kim Kiseob!”

“Oh, Please my princess..” Kiseob rolled his eyes as he try to sleep on back seat.

“and you to, Kevin oppa!” I whined as Kevin oppa rolled his beautiful eyes.

Don’t drink that stuff!”

“Who was he?” Kevin suddenly changed the topic.

Eh? he? Nugu?”

“The one who walked with you earlier..” Kevin oppa looked scary and so cold, it made me go crazy, over him.

“Who was he?”

“Kikwang oppa?” I asked him innocently, wish he won’t get mad at me.

“He is Kim Kikwang”

“Is he your boyfriend by the way?” He suddenly stopped his Porsche and glared to me, coldly.

“Uljima! ANSWER ME, KIM SEOHYUN!”

“Hey! Chill, hyung” Kiseob woke up and looked totally clueless.

“No need to yell to my twins”

“ANSWER ME! Is HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?” Kevin oppa glared and ignored my twins as he locked his eyes to mine, which is made my heart sank.

“IS HE?”

“NO! HELL NO!” my tears spilled out unstoppable as I saw he is mad at me.

“Kikwang oppa is just a friend.. an usual one..”

“Ah… Thanks God”  Kevin oppa’s face seemed brighter, so much brighter than before.

“Mianhae, Seohyunnie…”

“Eh?” I and Kiseob looked at each other confusedly as Kevin oppa was smiles brightly and giggling.

“I really am sorry for yelling to you earlier..” Kevin oppa patted my head lightly.

I’m just really jealous… No one may touch my bride besides her own family.. ”

What? He said what? Jealous? BRIDE? Who the hell is his bride? It’s not me, right?

“Sungyeol!” Kiseob rushed to a young boy who wear a crown.

“What the hell with… You too Sungjong?”

Sungjong grinned as he saw Kiseob shocked by his’ and Sungyeol’s appearance.

“am I that pretty, Prince?” Sungjong winked to Kiseob playfully.

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Sungyeol hugged Kiseob playfully.

“Who is that guy? Seohyun noona’s boyfriend?”

Kevin just smirked as he try to pull me on his arm.

What do you think you’re doing on high school, huh? You really are No Good!

“Noona!”

“Ya! Ahn Minhwan! Don’t surprised me with your kiss!” I pinched Minhwan cheek whil he kisses my cheek again.

“How is your noona, Sohee?”

“Your bestfriend seems great in USA, noona..” He smiled to me.

“Why don’t you come visit her sometimes? Don’t you miss each other?”

Hell, yeah! I miss that Ahn Sohee like hell!! Sohee is my BFF since middle school, same as Lizzy. We known as 3 pretty mandu back then, because 3 of us have chubby cheeks.

“Who is he, noona?” Minhwan realized that Kevin was here, with us too.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Kevin Woo-semnida..” Kevin gave his cold smile to those kids.

“and I’m Seohyun’s …”

“Kevin hyung! Kiseob hyung!” Dongho cut his words and rushed to us.

“Where is my nephew?”

“Chill, kido! Kyungsan is still with his parents, at Hospital..” Kiseob hit Dongho’s head lightly.

“He is a newborn about an hour! Why did you seem so tired?”

“Well, he probably chased after IU again..” Sungjong mumbled as he shrugs his shoulder teasingly.

“Right, Sungyeol?”

“Dongho and IU kissing under the tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Sungyeol teased Dongho as he put his fingers together and squeals.

“Ya! STOP IT!” Dongho blushed and hits his friends irritatingly.

“Who is IU by the way?”

I never heard that name before, for real. Is IU a girl? Another fan boys? Or ..

“IU Lee Jieun is Dongho’s crush, noona..” Minhwan stuck his  tongue out playfully.
“Didn’t he tell you?”

“NO!” Kiseob and I yelled at the same time.

“Why don’t you tell us?”

“Noona! Hyung!” Songho squealed as he pulled our arms.

“Just let it go okay?”

“Nope!” Kiseob pushed Dongho away.

“Why don’t you show her to us?”

“Isn’t that girl IU?” Kevin oppa pointed his index finger to a cute girl.

“Well.. You have a good taste.. Like our KIM family..” Kiseob winked to Dongho as he made his way to that girl.

Kiseob! STOP! Don’t do that!” I hold his wrist tightly.

“Let Dongho approach her by himself..”

“IU! HERE!” Sungjong and Sungyeol waved their hands to that girl.

“Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Jieun-imnida..” Jieun bowed as she saw me , Kiseob and Kevin.

“Nice to meet you, Seohyu sunbae! I really am your big fans! You have such a great voice and talent!”

“Wait, what? Seohyun sings? Really? Kevin oppa seems beyond surprised.

“Yep! And she played  piano and violin incredibly well! She also learnt how to play guitar perfectly less than 3 months..” Jieun smiled widely to me.

Aigoo..  this Jieun! I never thought that Dongho has such a crush to my hobae, the talented Lee Jieun. She is a total cutie, Dongho! Go get her!

“Well, I have better taste on girls than You, Dongho.. Your noona is more talented..” Kevin oppa smirked to Dongho aas he shrugged his shoulder coldly, and that COOL!

“Are you Kevin Woo Sunghyun for real? REAL KEVIN?” Jieun yelled happily as she could Kevin’s oppa face clearly.

“I’m totally in love with your talents and your clothes-line.. YOU HAVE such a great talent!”

“Oh.. Gomawo..” Kevin oppa smiled brightly as he hugs Jieun friendly, which is made Dongho pissed.

“aren’t we perfect couple, baby girl?”

“You two are dating?” Kiseob seems more surprised than Jieun and the kids.

“All I knew is just Kevin loved you so much, and you have secret admiration toward him...”

Ya! Kim Kiseob! Could you hold your big mouth? Why did you blurt out again?

“Omona, Hyunnie!” Kevin oppa rushed to me as he wipes my tears softly.

“Did you just cry out of happiness, Seohyun?”

Aish! This Angel is totally No Good! Look! He even laughed his heart out with my crying twins.

Kim Kiseob, you’re so dead to me now! So do you, Kevin Woo!

In your dream!” I yelled right in front Kevin’s oppa face as I drag Dongho to the car.

“Gajja! We must see Kyungsan now!”

~End of Seohyun’s POV~