Machigai nai wa, Beautiful Stranger!

Lightless Love

~ Seohyun’s POV ~

“Good morning, Princess”

“Umm… Good morning, Kis.. What?! You’re not Kiseob! Why are you here, Yonghwa oppa? What are you doing in my room?”

 I was so shocked to find that Yonghwa guy was on my room, sited calmly on my couch.

“I was waking you up, princess..” He sent his sweet smile to me.

Well, this Jung Yonghwa really have a nice sweet smile, but I don’t know.. I still HATE PRETTY boy, even if He is my suitor.

“I’m already wake up now.. Who let You in?!”

I send my death glare to him, even if he is my suitor, he has no right to stay on my room. Boys are not allowed here, despite my pretty brothers, my Appa and Ahjussi.

“Well, I met your twins earlier, He seems in hurry when I asked where You were, and he told me to wake you up and drive you to your college..” He was still smiling ear to ear while busy looking at my childhood photo.

Omo, Kim KISEOB! You’re really DEAD to me now!!

“Who is this?” Yonghwa pulled a frame up.

“Which one?”

“This pretty lady.. She looks like You, well.. but You’re prettier..” He sent me a wink.

Euw! I hate flirty guy!

“That was my umma..” I answer him as cold as I could.

“and FYI, She was prettier than me! She is the most pretty!”

That Yonghwa guy was just nodding and put my frame down, while make his way to get me.

“Where is my morning kiss, princess?” He wrapped his arm on my waist.

Oh, God! Where are my brothers when I need them the most? Umma! I’m so scared!

“Hey, Pretty boy! What do you think you’re doing?”

Oh, thanks God! At least there is someone!

“Take your hands away from my Princess! Bali!”

“Oh, Hoon.. Good morning..” He looked totally awkward when he met Hoon oppa’s eyes.

Why? Hoon’s oppa eyes are not scary. His eyes are pretty, and cute!

“Morning.. and What are you doing here, again? Get lost!” Hoon oppa yelled to him while try to hit him with his SLR, and I saw that Yonghwa guy in hurry.

“Hyun, I’m waiting you outside.. I’ll drive you..”

“No need! I’ll drive her! Now go!” Hoon oppa kicked his harshly.

Aigoo, this oppa! Why are you so cute?

“Oppa! Gomawo!” I ran to him and hug him tightly.

“You saved my innocent!”

“That’s my job to protect my Princess..” He pinched my cheek softly.

“Now, where is my popo?”

I popo his lips lightly. It always be pleasure to kiss my brothers, while so many girls wish to be kissed by them, I could kiss them wherever and whenever.

“Now get ready and I’ll drive you to your college! Bali! You’ll be late!” Hoon oppa was about to leave my room.

“I said bali! Don’t spend 30 minutes just for a bath!”

“Arraso!” I yelled back to him.

I took a bath, put my blue stocking and deep purple dress on. I picked my deep purple flat shoes and mulberry’s bag, and was about to grab my black coat when my phone ringing.

“Yobooseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, is this Seororo?”

Wait, that he just said Seororo?

“Who are You?”

“Oh, thanks God! You really are Seororo!” He seems  really happy when he heard my voice.

“Remember me, Angel?”

“Kikwang oppa?”

“Thanks God! You remember me! Yes, it’s me! Kikwang! the accident boy!”

“Oh, how are you, oppa? Are you fine now?”

“I’m fine now.. Thanks a lot to You! You saved me back then.. You’re my angel!”

“Oppa stop it! I just try to save You.. I couldn’t save your girlfriend.. Remember?”

“Don’t mind me! And She was not my Girlfriend.. How was your …”

“Princess! We need to go! Bali!” Hoon oppa was standing in front of my door and gave me his death glare.

“Oh, oppa, mianhae.. I need to hurry, or else my oppa would kill me.. annyeong” I hang up the phone.

It’s nice to hear his voice after a month. I couldn’t get rid of that memory. Yeah, that’s the first time my lips touched other boy’s lips, despite my brothers.

Well, Kikwang oppa has a very good looking. He has an eye smile, just like my sunbae, Tiffany onnie. Wait, He isn’t just has a good looking face! He is a REALLY PRETTY but seems so manly boy!

Ah, damn! Why I hang his phone up? Hoon oppa won’t mind if I kept talk on the phone with my friends.

Well, maybe Kikwang oppa don’t mind.. and if he pissed off.

Oh, Seohyunnie! Bad girl! You should say a goodbye at least!

“Princess, we’re arrive!” Hoon oppa shooked my head lightly.

“Are you okay?”

“ah.. I’m fine, oppa.. gomawo..” I kissed his chubby cheek softly and rushed to my way.

“One of the hyungs would pick you up later!”

#                                  #                                         #

“Seororo, could you tell your oppa that I like him?”

Oh, here we go again.. Tiffany onnie, what is so good about my twins oppa, despite his pretty faced?

Nope, he’s not Kiseob my twins. He is my oldest twins oppa, HnB twins.

“but Onnie…”

“Could you Seohyunnie? Please? I beg you….” Tiffany onnie begged me and do her aegyo.

“Ne.. Onnie.. I'll do it..” I barely could resisit her aegyo, She is just too cute, as cute as my Sunny onnie.

“Princess! Here!” Hyungjoon oppa was waving his hands happily.

“ah, onnie. My oppa is here.. I must go now.. Annyeong!” I bowed to her and make my way to Hyungjoon’s oppa car.

Well, I couldn’t make it easy to be honest. There were a lot of girls surrounded his white Benz. The girls were staring to a pretty young man who wearing shades, white polo shirts and khaki cotton trousers while that man waved his hands to me nonstop.

“Uri princess!” He ran to me and hug me too tight.

“What is it, baby HJ?I and look him right on the eyes.

“What?” He asked me confusedly .

“What is it? Why are you so happy?” I checked him by corner of my eyes.

“Won’t you tell me, oppa?”

“Oh.. I met my angel!” He grins ear to ear while pinched my cheeks.

“Well, I’m here.. and You met me last night before sleep, remember?” He is being so weird today.

“Ya! It’s not you!” He hits my head softly.

“It’s my destined angel!”

“owh.. You meant a crush.. You have a crush ?” my eyes widened as Hyungjoon oppa nodded shyly.

“Who is she?”

“well, You’d tell me..” he rolled his eyes playfully.

“Why me?”

“You are the one who know her, while I’m not.. tell me!” He squealed and pointed a brown haired girl.

“Who is that?”

“omona! That girl? The One who wears pink coat?” I pointed to his finger’s direction.

“Yep! That one, Princess!” He insists me while shaking my body nonstop.

“She is my best friend! My sunbae!” I was too happy to know that He pointed that pink girl.

“Why don’t you asked her yourself, oppa?”

“Eh? What’s with this ipad, Princess?” He looked clueless while I handed a pink ipad to him.

“It hers’. Why don’t you give it back to her and ask her name? I insist him.

“Just tell her that I asked you o give that to her.. Bali, oppa!”

~end of Seohyun’s POV~

#                                       #                                  #

~Hyungjoon’s POV~

I could see my sister rushed to my car while chuckling and pulled her phone out from her bag. I bet she was about to tell my brothers that I have a crush on her sunbae.

Who cares! Well, They do care! I’m 28 years old but I have no girlfriend or even has interest to them. Same as Princess, while she scared to boys, I’m scared to girls! I saw AJ and Hoon hearts were breaking myself, just for a girl! And that’s hurt! I won’t feel another pain! Losing my mom was enough for me!

But now, this girl, She is so different. She is cute, pretty and special. I don’t know. My heart just beat faster when I saw her.

“Excuse me, miss..” I poke a girl’s who wear pink coat softly.

Ne.. OMO!” She turned her back and she looked totally surprised by me.

“Why.. Why are you here, oppa?”

“Oh.. You know me?” I asked confusedly, She seems know me well.

“You’re Seohyun’s oppa, right? Kim Hyungjoon?” She guessed it well, nice girl.

I’m just nodding happily.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany hwang.. nice to meet You..” She grabs my hands and shake it.

“I guessed You’ve met your sister earlier.”

Omo! She’s smiling! Why is her smile so cute? She was eye smiling at me!

“Well, You’re right.. she asked me to give it back to you..” I handed the pink ipad to her.

“Is this yours?”

“Oh! That’s my ipad.. Gomawo! I thought she’d bring it home..” Tiffany took it from my hand and smiled brightly.

“Tiffany-shi, may I get your number? In case if I couldn’t get my twins right away.. may I?” I handed her my cellphone.

Omo, Hyungjoon! What are you doing? I’m so sure Princess would kill me after this!

of course, oppa.. Please call me Fany”  She handed my phone back.

“Now may I have yours?”

I get her phone and typed my number and save it as “baby HJ”

“Gomawo, oppa.. I must go now.. annyeong..” Tiffany was about making her way, when suddenly.

Cup! Omo, did I just kiss her cheek? What did I do? I’m so dead now!

“O.. Oppa..” Her face was totally red, She holds her cheek right now.

“Mianhae, Tiffany.. You’re just too cute!”

“You’re cuter, oppa.. annyeong..” She smiles and ran away from me.

“Annyeong Tiffany!”

“What’s with your smile, oppa?” Seohyun seems observed me from the corner of her big eyes.

“Won’t You tell me?”

“You didn’t see that?”

I was so surprised, my want-to-know-all little sister didn’t know that I popo her sunbae?

“See what?” Seohyun yelled in despair.

“all I see is just a silly 28 years old pretty man who smiled like an idiot while jumping like rabbit to his Benz”

Here we go again, my Princess would go sarcastic every time I didn’t give her what She want right away.

“I did popo Tiffany..”

“What?! You did WHAT?!” Seohyun eyes widened as wide as they could.

“I did POPO TIFFANY” I repeat it clearly.

“I’m not deaf.. I mean, micheyosoyo?!” Seohyun’s mouth hang widely while She dropped her phone.

“Oh, be calm, Princess.. Fixed your expression! We’d meet Appa and the Clan soon..” I messed her long hair up.

“What’s up? “ She asked me while dazing to the window.

“You’ll know soon, why?”

“Nothing.. Could you drive me to my favorite salon, first?”

“My pleasure, Princess..”

~ END of Hyungjoon’s POV~

#                          #                                 #

~ Kiseob’s POV~

Damn! Hoon hyung just told me that ‘that Yonghwa guy’ told Princess that I was the one who let him go to Princess’ room.

Well, I let him in, but I didn’t know if He would go to Princess’ room! Damn him! I was in hurry! I’m really death to my twins now!

What?! She is my younger sister, right! But She is totally scary when She mad! She is scarier than Lizzy! And if She mad at me, She won’t ever let me sleep on her room for a week! And that’s not a good things.

What? We really are love to sleep together. I mean, whenever we sleep together, we felt more safe and calm. Since we are twins.

“Appa…..”

“Aigoo.. Uri Dongho” I saw Appa catch our running magnae.

Our magnae is already 17 years old, but he always act 10 years younger! So do Hyungjoon hyung and Hoon hyung.

“Won’t say hallo to me, magnae? I’m your Appa too..”

I pretend that I mad at him, and it usually work.

“Aish.. You are an Ahjumma, hyung.. not my Appa..” Dongho shakes his head lightly.

“wait, what?! Who told You to call me ahjumma?” my eyes widened as wide as they could.

Was that Lizzy?”

“Hey, Chill Ahjumma!” Lizzy hits my head, not so lightly.

“Don’t bad mouthing your own Girlfriend!”

“Yeah! Lizzy noona didn’t say anything!” Dongho hugged Lizzy tightly and sticks his tongue out cutely.

Why must my siblings always take Lizzy’s side?

Ya! Go get your own girlfriend! Don’t steal mine!”

I pulled Dongho away from Lizzy’s arm.

Dongho seems wouldn’t be corporate with me now. He kept hanging on Lizzy’s arm.

“Shiro! I hate girls!” Dongho argued me while busy playing with Lizzy’s long hair.

“Nope! Girls hate You!” Alexander hyung who just come messed Dongho hair up.

“Appa, where are the guests?”

“They are not here yet, Xander..” Appa gave him his wise smile.

“Where is Hyungjoon?”

“HJ hyung picked Princess up at college, Appa..” AJ hyung popped out of nowhere, like always.

“I asked him to earlier.”

“and where are they now? It’s almost dinner time…” Appa seems really worried now.

“They were going to Salon, Princess got a new hair style..” Kibum hyung seats nex to Appa.

“Good evening, Appa..” Nana noona kissed Appa’s cheek lightly.

“I made you waiting, mianhamnida..”

“That’s not noona’s fault, Appa.. I was the one who made the photos Shot delayed..” Hoon hyung followed her and seats next to me.

“It’s fine, the main guest aren’t here yet..” Appa just shakes his hand lightly.

“So, why girls hate you, magnae?”

I turned and face magnae right now, he seems surprised.

“Could you just get rid of it, Hyung?” He didn’t like my question.

“What’s wrong? Just tell me.. I could hit those girls..”

“OMO! Hyunnie where is your hair?” I was so surprised when I saw my twins, she seems different.

“It still here, you babo!” She was chuckling.

I just change it style..”

“Ehem! You’ve changed the color to light brown and have a bang !” Hyungjoon hyung remained her.

“and it made me waiting about 4 hours..”

“Oh please, Oppa.. must I tell them what you did earlier in my college?” She teased Hyungjoon hyung.

Oh.. Oh.. Hyung, You’d be better loose to her.. If I were You..

“Try me, Kim Seohyun..”

here we go! The other side of Hyungjoon hyung just popped out.

“What did he do, Princess?” AJ hyung seems really want to know.

“Tell us! Tell us!” now Hoon hyung jumped on his chair like a 5 years old boy impatiently.

“Hoon, act properly!” Appa glared to him.

I’ve told you, hyung! Act like a 25 years old man, please!

“Tell us, Princess.. It’s fine.. I won’t let him hurt You..” Kibum hyung insists her.

“Well, he kissed Tiffany sunbae’s cheek earlier” She blurted it out and covered .

“What? You kissed our mushroom?”

I yelled on the surprised.

“but She likes ….”

Oh, Lizzy it would be better if I covered your mouth.

“Ya! Why did you kissed my lips?!”

“Just please, don’t tell him..” I whispered softly to her and She just nodded.

“So, magnae.. Why are the girls hate you by the way?” Seohyun faced magnae, try hard to changed the main topic.

“Hey! Don’t cahnge the topic!” Hoon hyung yelled to her.

“but I wanna know!” She squealed.

“Why?”

“be.. because… noona.. because..”

“Because the boys love him more. The boys keep confessing their feeling to him instead to the girls..” Hyungjoon hyung told us carelessly, made Dongho’s face in total red.

“What ?!” Nana noona almost slipped her glass.

“Eottokeyo?”

“They said I’m too pretty..” Dongho said in despair.

Omo! He pouted! And his eyes teared.

“That’s fine, Dongho.. I was going trough of that s too..” a total pretty boy out of no where.

“many boys were confessing their love to me and asked if I could be their girlfriend or stuff”

“Who are you?” I blurted out.

“Why are you here? Isn’t this our private dinner?” I glared to Appa.

“Well, guys.. He is…”

“YOU!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Seohyun cuts Appa’s words off hysterically.

“Hush! Hush! Hush! Go away, you stalker!”

“Woo! Woo! Chill, baby girls…” that boy grabbed my twins’ wrist.

“You still remember me, baby girl?”

“How could I forget you? You’re psycho stalker pretty boy!” She tried to let his hand go.

“Hyunnie, you know him?” Aj hyung seems confused.

“He is the stalker in that YG club..  I’ve told you guys..” She cried and tried to pull her hands away, but that boy is too strong.

He is too strong for a pretty and skinny boy. Well, He is a total pretty, like what Seohyun told us. If we put make up on him, He could be prettier than these girls, except my twins, and me. Haha..

“Hey! Let my twins go!” I tried to help Seohyun.

 well.. I felt like crying too whenever she cries.

Kiseob, You didn’t remember me?” he asked me, seems really surprised.

“Who are you?”

Hello? I’m more surprised by you bay the way.

“Could you just let my twins go?”

“Chill, Kiseob!” He let Seohyun’s hands go at least.

“Attracted to me, baby girl?”

“Euw! Get lost! I HATE YOU PRETTY BOY!” Seohyun pushed his chest hardly, but I don’t know why, I could tell that She blushed.

“Chill, Princess! You met each other already?” Eli hyung who just came try to separate the struggling Seohyun from that pretty boy.

“Yeah, we met on YG club, Eli..” He smirks coldly to Eli.

“Oh, Sunny.. it must be  You?”

“Oh.. Hi.. and You are?” Sunny noona seems like she didn’t know him too.

Who the hell are you, pretty boy?

“Guys! Could you be quiet?” Appa asked us impatiently.

Everyone stay silent and sit nicely on their chair, but I could tell that Seohyun and that pretty boy are glaring to each other.

“Don’t you remember him?”

Everyone shake their head on harmony.

“I do! He is the pretty boy! That psycho stalker!” Seohyun whined all the way.

“No! I’m not a stalker, baby girl!” He whined back to her, with smirks too.

“How dare you to bother our Princess!” Alexander hyung said coldly.

“Xander hyung, don’t you remember me?” that boy’s eyes widened as he whined.

“Who are You? Who did you call me, Xander? Stranger supposed  to call me, Alex..” Alexander hyung seems surprised.

“It’s just Eli who remember me? He sounds irritated while everyone shake their head.

“He is your childhood friend, kids..” Appa reassured us.

“He is Deana’s little brother, Xander.. don’t you remember?”

“Don’t tell me that You are …” Kibum hyung seems remained something.

“Annyeonghaseyo yorobeun, I’m 24 years old Kevin Woo Sunghyun.. Nice to meet you again all..” Kevin bowed as he introduced himself.

“Sunghyun hyung? Chicken lover Sunghyun hyung?” I seem don’t believe what I saw.

“Hey, remember me now, Kiseob?” He smirks to me.

“Well.. You look different..” Aj hyung smiles as he hugged Kevin.

“You lost your baby fat! Eottoke? I don’t lose mine..” Hoon hyung observed him cutely.

“Hyung, you look great with your baby fat..” He compliment Hoon hyung honestly.

“You’re too skinny from the last time we saw You..” Kibum hyung seems amazed.

“but You look the way Prettier now..”

“Well, Marumir.. Miss our Kemaru moment?” Kevin winked to Kibum hyung, made him freeze.

“Ya! Kevin! I’m married now!” he pulled Nana noona to his embrace while showing their wedding rings.

“Chill! I’m just kidding, hyung!” Kevin was chuckling and face Hyungjoon hyung.

“How was girl, Hyungjoon hyung? Still ?”

“actually, He kissed noona’s sunbae earlier.. right noona?” Dongho shakes Seohyun’s arm impatiently.

“Eh? Pardon?” Seohyun totally surprised when Dongho did that.

“Were you dazing again, Seororo?” Lizzy elbowed her lightly.

“Eh? Pardon? What?!”

Okay, my twins totally blushed and clueless right now. She keep staring on me, need my help I guess.

“You were dazing about Jung Yonghwa again, weren’t You?” Eli hyung while she throw her death glare to him.

“I’ve told You, I HATE PRETTY BOYs the MOST!”

“He is your suitor, right? Isn’t he?” Kevin  hyung seems now about that Yonghwa guy too.

“No, he is not! I’ve told you.. I HATE PRETTY BOYs!” She whined to him and look irritated.

“So what were you doing, Princess?” Kibum hyung seems really worry to her.

“She was dazing at Kevin’s hyung pretty face..”

Uh oh! I’ve blurted it out. I’m totally dead right now. I could see her teared eyes glaring at me.

“Wow! Was that right, baby girl?” Kevin pushed his pretty face closer to her.

Seohyun said nothing but blushed and looked so weak.

Damn! What is it?! is she like him? Why do my heart beating so fast?

“Kiseob won’t lie about that.. He could feel what she felt..” AJ hyung just blurted out another fact.

“So? You like me? Aww! Cute!” Kevin hyung pinches her chubby cheeks softly, made her face turned totally red.

“Why are you so red, noona?” Dongho rushed to Seohyun and put his palm on her cheek.

“Are you sick?”

“Princess is fine, magnae.. She just fall in love..” Eli hyung agin.

“Eli, you’d better stop it or else I’d stab you with this fork!” Hoon hyung threatens him with his fork.

Yep! It’s a fork! But if Hoon hyung was the one who hold it, it could kill You.

“Guys, please calm down.. Could we order something now?” Appa disturbs us and made everyone busy on their menu, while Seohyun looked clueless.

“What is your order?” I whisper to her.

“Anything you order..” She answered weakly, I could tell that she tried to hold her too-fast-heartbeat.

Our order come in 45 minutes, everybody was bussy asking question to Kevin hyung, while he was too busy looking to Princess. He seems adore her, or just checking her out.

“What did we miss?” Soohyun hyung seems in hurry to catch us, He and Raina noona were panting and sweating.

“onnie, please sit here..” Nana noona brought her next to her chair.

“Drink some water..”

“Where is the baby?” Raina noona asked us suddenly.

“What baby? The baby is here! Baby HJ!” Hyungjoon hyung does his aegyo again.

“No, Hyungjoon.. the real baby..” Raina noon asked sweetly.

“I’m the real baby, noona!” Dongho hugged her from the back.

“Did you miss me that much?”

“No, baby.. I do miss you.. but I mean the ‘baby’.. aren’t this supposed to be  a baby shower?” Raina noona seems know something.

Who has a baby?” Kevin hyung seems want to know too.

“Is that You, Kevin Woo Sunghyun?” Soohyun hyung seems know him right away.

Yes, Soohyun hyung. It’s me.. Nice to see You..” Kevin hugs Soohyun hyung friendly.

“Is this beautiful lady your wife?”

“Oh.. yeah..  Kevin, this is Raina, my wife..” Kevin shakes Raina noona’s hand softly.

“and Raina, this is Princess’ groom back then, Kevin..”

“What?! My who?” Seohyun argued what Soohyun hyung said.

“Ahjussi, nugu?!”

“Your groom! When you were younger you always say that You’d be his bride one day!” Soohyun hyung explains what he said earlier and made Seohyun face went more red.

“Aigoo… Kyeopta..” Kevin hyung pinches Seohyun’s noce.

“Ya! Could you do it slowly hyung? It’s hurt!” I could feel stings on my nose, while my twins was too busy with her own mind.

“Hey, what’s baby?!” suddenly Eli hyung asked impatiently.

“are you pregnant, Lizzy?”

“No, She is not, Hyung! What did you think I do to her?!” I whined,.

I don’t know why I yell, I  just feel emabrassed.

“ya, ahjumma.. Chill.. he was just joking!”

How could my girlfriend being so calm?

“Is that you Raina noona?” Alexander hyung looks cheerfully to Raina noona.

“Unfortunately, it’s not me yet , Xander..” Raina noona looked a bit sad.

Poor her, 5 years marriage with my ahjussi, but they haven’t have a baby yet.

“So, it must be Nana!” Hoon hyung pointed Nana and made her choked.

“Chukkahae, Kibum hyung!”

“No! It’s not her! She is on her period!” Kibum hyung denied it, he looked pissed off.

“Must you told it to them?” Nana noona stepped her husband’s right foot.

“So, who have the baby?” AJ hyung seems want to know too, the heath is on.

“It must be not Seohyun..”

Uh oh! I blurted it out again.

No! I didn’t touch her yet!” Kevin hyung .

“or it that suitor’s baby?”

“His name is Jung Yonghwa.. and I’m NOT PREGNANT!” Seohyun yelled at him, her face really red.

“and also, He is not my suitor..”

“well, I’m your suitor then..” I could hear Kevin’s hyung  really slow murmurs.

Is he for real? Is he still in love with my twins after years? Wow!

“So, who is this?” Eli hyung seems impatient.

“Baby, it’s me..” it’s hard to hear Sunny noona sudden whisper.

“Who? Nugu!” Eli hyung seems like he didn’t hear her.

“It’s ME!” Sunny noona yelled, at least.

“I’m 4 months pregnant now, can’t you see?”

“I thought you’re just gaining weight..” Eli hyung surprised, but he looked happy.

“am I being a dad soon?”

“Yes! Really soon!” Sunny noona smile to him.

Not much to say, Eli hyung kissed his wife passionately. Seohyun covered Dongho’s eyes and she shut her eyes, while I covered her eyes.. and I could tell that Kevin hyung was smiling looking at her.

“are you finish, guys?” Dongho whined.

“so, am I being an ahjussi?”

"Yes, baby.. You’re being and ahjussi..” Seohyun gives him an assure smile.

“and I, Lizzy noona, and Nana noona are being ahjumma..”

“Seororo, did you forget your twins?”

Oh, right! Lizzy teased me.

“Ya! I’m an ahjussi! Hyungjoon hyung, Kibum hyung, Xander hyung, AJ hyung, Hoon hyung, Dongho and also Kevin hyung are being ahjussi!” I whined to the laughing chubby girls.

“I’m not an ahjumma! I’m AHJUSSI!”

“calm, Kiseob..” Appa was chuckling to me.

“and I and Soohyun are being arapachi.”

“What? I’m an arapachi? Am I that old?” Soohyun hyung seems irritated.

“What would the baby call you then? Ahjussi? You’re baby’s father’s ahjussii..” Raina noona cares her husband hair.

“and I’m being a Halmeoni..”

“Well.. all of you will meet my son soon..’ Sunny onnie was smiling widely to us.

“Son? Did you mean it’s a boy?” Eli hyung almost jumped from his chair because of happiness, he always want a son still he was a kid.

“yeah, baby.. It’s a boy..” Sunny noona answered it cutely.

“and his name would be Kyungsan..”

“Kim Kyungsan.. Good name..” I mumble to myself.

“Well, we’ll meet you in 5 months, Kyungsan-ah”

~ End of Kiseob’s POV~