do YOU EVEN LOVE me?

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~

“Hyunnie, how long would you stay on your bath tub?”

Aish, Kiseob is being y again today. How I wish it would be Xander oppa who wake me up, like it used too.

Well, after Appa moved to Manhattan and Hyungjoon oppa moved to Los Angeles with Tiffany onnie, Alexander oppa seems busier than ever. It’s been a month that he would spend more than 15 hours at the office and 5 hours for our ‘business’ and last 4hours for fast sleep.

After my Appa and my oppa moved out, I feel more and more lonely. Since Kibum oppa and AJ oppa always spend most of their time at the Hospital, Nana onnie and Hoon oppa spent their time on photo shoot sets, Eli oppa and Sunny onnie seem really busy with Kyungsan, Dongho is totally obsessed with his School, I meant with IU at the school, and Soohyun oppa helped Alexander oppa at work and Raina onnie busy with her Afterschool bakery. Sohee? That mandu already left for her study back to USA.

Well, I just spend my times with my twins and Lizzy who always stuck with me and now, we are trainee at Kevin oppa’s KISS ME’s Korean branches. Even if I worked as trainee at his office, I barely could meet that pretty boy. He always be a SNOB at office even if his workers already knew that I’m his girlfriend. He always left me to meet his partner’s daughter who spends her holiday in Korea, that flirty Bang Minah.

I don’t know, I just dislike that girl! She is younger by 2 years from me, but she always act rude to me, and acts nicely in front of Kevin oppa and made me look rude! And that Angel No Good always on her side! I HATE that FACT that I’m by myself, just Lizzy and my twins with me.

Thanks God I still have Kikwang oppa. He always  spend his time with me whenever  I asked. He always accompanies me whenever I need someone, when my so-called-boyfriend was too busy ride that spoiled brat around Seoul.

Oh! He introduced me to his dongsaeng which is my college-mate, Dongwoon and his girlfriend, my classmate Nicole Jung. He really is a nice and care friend, not like that Angel No Good!

“A minute, my dear prince!”I shouted back to my pretty twins as I made my way out from my tub.

“You’ve already there for 45 minutes FYI, Hyun!”my twins was going crazy.

“and I’m shivering because of you!”

Uh oh! My twins seem angry now. You know, Kiseob HATES being cold the most.

“You’d better be hurry, or else I’d make you eat hamburgers for a week!”

That evil Kiseob! Umma how could I have that kind of twins?

Omo! AJ oppa what are you doing at my room?”

I almost fainted when I saw a pretty man was laying on my bed peacefully.

“I’m waiting my princess to meet my bride..”AJ oppa mumbled as he hugs my doll tightly.

“Don’t you remember about this day 3 years ago?”

“YES! I’d never forget it..”I rushed to wear my black laces Dorothy Perkin’s dress and Zara’s platform shoes.

“I’m the one who make you lost her, oppa.. I really am sorry..”

“Sssh! That’s not your fault” AJ oppa back hugged me so tight.

“That Shikshin would never blame her favorite pet”

“Ya! Kim Seohyun! Balli!” Kiseob was standing in front of my room.

“The ceremony would be starting soon! Balli!”

“We must buy a lot of sunflower for her, right Hyunnie?”Aj oppa gave me his infamous sweet smile, that smile was the greatest smile when she is still by our side.

Ne, Oppa! Onnie would love it!”

~ END of Seohyun’s POV~

#              #              #

When I try to forget the past times, I can’t forget it
your voice that used to always call my name roams in my ears…”
a pretty faced boy was crying and stuttering as he tries to sing a song to someone, perhaps.

“Unknowingly my footsteps are headed towards you
Now what do I do? What do I do now?”

“Hyunseung-hyung…”a handsome boy reached him and taps his shoulder lightly.

“Sooyoong noona already left you, for 3 years…”

“Don’t you tell me why
don’t let me down
Comeback, I keep thinking of you
Please just one more time again…”
Hyunseung kept singing while his younger brother tries to disturb him.

“I’m going out of my mind
I can’t see you

Tell me I can go Back to you
I can’t live on with you true
I need you, to you back to you”

“No need to disturb him, Dongwoon an eye smiled boy tapped the younger one’s back.

“Hyunseung hyung was the one who took her live away”

“NO, GIKWANG! I LOVED HER!”Hyunseung shouted and glared to his brothers.

“That Jaesop who made me lost her, forever…”

“but Hyung!” Dongwoon tried his hard to calm his Hyunseung’s hyung.

Sooyoong noona didn’t love you”

“She loved me!” Hyunseung dropped on his knee as he cries harder.

“You’d always love me, ne Choi Sooyoong?”

“Hyung.. Just go know.. We need to do something…”Kikwang helped his hyung up.

“Sooyoong noona.. We must go now.. Say hay for Hyosung from me, Ne?”

“Annyeong noona!”Dongwoon bowed and joint his hyungs.

“You still cared about Hyosung noona, Kikwang hyung?”

“Well, he probably is a playboy like you…”Hyunseung seems like he back to his mind now.

“but he do care about some girl,Hyosung was his longest term girlfriend, a week, and he do care to that angel we met at accident, right AJ?”

“Heh? Nugu?Kikwang blushed as his hyung mentions about Angel.

“That angel is actually a ….”

“Kikwang oppa?” a crystal eyed girl popped out from nowhere while bring a lot of sunflowers and white roses with her.

“What are you doing here?”

Seohyun?Kikwang seems in a total surprise as he met that girl eyes.

“I was going to Hyunseung hyung’s best friend cemetery..”

“Ah.. . are they your brothers, oppa?”Seohyun observed Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

“Kim Dongwoon ne?”

“Ne!”Dongwoon gave her his famous smile.

“and you must be Woo Seohyun the Queen bee”

“and also Kikwang’s angel..” Hyunseung just jumped in their conversations.

“Annyeong! I’m Kim Hyunseung.. Kikwang’s and Dongwoon’s hyung…”

“Annyeonghasaeyo Hyunseung oppa…”Seohyun smiled and bowed politely to Hyunseung.

“Woo Seohyun-imnida..”

“Well.. What are you doing here?”  Kikwang asked her curiously.

“Gota meet someone?”

“Ne.. I’ll visit my Umma’s cemetery..”Seohyun smiled back to Kikwang.

“and also Sooyoong onnie’s”

“You know Choi Sooyoong?” Hyunseung seems really surprised as he jumps to face Seohyun.

“You know my best friend?”

“Well.. She was my best friend too as I was her favorite pet, oppa…” Seohyun face gloomed and she felt something hit her heart again.

“Mianhae.. I was a burden for your best friend back then…”

“Aniyo!”Hyunseung paatted Seohyun’s hair and smile slightly.

“Her best friend is mine too! We’re best friend now!”

“Gomawo oppa..” Seohyun smiled nicely to Hyunseung.

“We must hang out together sometimes! Ne Gikwang oppa?”

“Ne! We must!”Hyunseung seems more enthusiast than anyone.

“How about Ice skating this weekend?”

“You have nothing to do, Angel? Kikwang asked Seohyun enthusiasticly as he saw Seohyun shakes her head.

“Your pretty faced angel no good boss won’t mind? since you workd 24/7 for him”

“No! He won’t mind! He’d be too busy with that Minah girl till he won’d notice if I wasn’t around”Seohyun felt her heart sank when she said last sentence.

“Saturday, right?”

“Ne!”Hyunseung shook Seohyun’s hand happily.

“We’ll meet you at 3 on Garden Ice..”

“Nice to meet you, Queen Bee!”Dongwoon waved his hands to Seohyun as they left her alone.

“I’d bring Nicole to meet you to! Tag your best friends with you! That Minho, Key and Seungri! But not that Kingka and his girlfriend! They’d steal my spotlight! ”

“Hello
Hey girl what’s up?
I miss you baby
I want you back here with me, you know by my side
I just don’t know how to say this, but
I love you…”
Seohyun was about to cried her heart out as she finds her AJ oppa was kneeled in front of Sooyoong’s grave and sobs.

“Why were you leaving me, Sooyoong? I did and I DO LOVE you a lot, Chois Sooyoong…”

“AJ oppa..” Seohyun murmured sadly as she put her sunflowers on Sooyoong’s grave.

“Annyeong, onnie.. It’s been a long time since we met.. I miss you onnie..”

“I miss her to, Hyun..” AJ cried harder as Seohyun hugs him tightly.

“I miss the way she yelled, the way she bullied us, how violent she was, how she could eat like monster when stay stick thin, I miss her chubby cheek, her long legs, her tanned skin.. I miss her presence”

Mianhae oppa.. Chusumianhae..” Seohyun cried even harder as she knew that she broke her oppa heart badly.

I’m such a bad bad girl!”

“No, Hyunnie.. You’re an angel..” Kibum whispered to his younger sister as he pulled her away from AJ.

“Why don’t you go to Umma grave? Just left AJ with me…”

Seohyun nodded and rushed to her mother grave as she puts her white roses on her grave.

Here lied a precious lovely woman.

Lovely, Wise, Strong and Perfect Woman.

The blissful Black Pearl, Kwon Yuri.

Umma.. Annyeong…”Seohyun pushed her twins aside as she kneels down.

I miss you a lot! And I have lot things to tell!”

Ah.. My beautiful twins are coming today.. They must be accompany my sweet AJ to meet his former fiancée.. Annyeong, my pretties! (these orange are Yuri’s soul voice)

“Well, she damaged me a lot these days, Umma..”Kiseob whined as if he met his Umma face to face.

“She even made me cold this morning!”

Aigoo.. Seohyun still take a bath for too long. Doesn’t she know that Kiseob hates water? Don't you remember I must ran whole mansion just to make him took a bath?

Umma, don’t believe him! He is the one who never protect me!”Seohyun whined and pinched her twins.

“Umma, you know what? Appa and Hyungjoon oppa left me to USA, as another oppa and even my twins and Dongho left me too.. I’m lonely now!”

I know, my Princess.. It’s hurt me to see they left you for their works and made you being lonely

“Woa! She is lying, umma! She was the one who being too busy with her boyfriend when I have times for her!” Kiseob defended himself.

“She has a pretty boyfriend Umma, you remember Woo Sunghyun hyung, right?”

WHAT?! SEOHYUN has a BOYFRIEND? Aren’t Woo Sunghyun her childhood’s groom? Isak unnie’s magnae is always be my favorite boy!

“Umma, your angel Sunghyun oppa is my boyfriend now, I know you always loved him back then. But he is no good! “ Seohyun pouted as she shakes Yuri’s tomb playfully.

“He made me cries a lot these days! My eyes and heart hurt because of that Sunghyun!”

Aigoo! I must scold that boy! Wait, could I?

“Aniyo! She is lying, ahjumma!”Seohyun gasped as she saw Kevin was standing behind Yuri’s tomb.

“She was the one who left me with her new friends”

What a pretty face boy Kevin is! Hyuni, don’t being rude to your boyfriend!

“Ya! You’re the one who always busy with Bang Minah!”Seohyun was being cold toward Kevin.

“Where is your Minah by the way?”

Kevin, who was Minah? You know, Seohyun hates if people care of someone more than for her, since she always loved and being the center of our family attention.

“Woaa! I smell jealousy here!”Kiseob teased his twins.

“Hyung, she whined a lot about you and Minah! Trust me!”

“Really?”Kevin seems happily surprised by Kiseob’s words.

“My baby angel was being jealous? Aww! Cute!”

“Don’t touch me! Go to that Bang Minah!”Seohyun made her way up and bowed to Yuri’s tomb.

“I left, Umma.. Annyeong! I’ll visit you soon and say hay from me to Arapachi”

Annyeong, my Seororo! Don’t be sad! Show him your sparks! Kiseob, go after her! NOW!

“Hyunnie! Don’t get mad!” Kiseob rushed and grabs Seohyun wrist.

“Where would you go?”

“I drove my own car here.. and I could go wherever I want..Seohyun pulled Kiseob’s hands away.

“Go pick Lizzy up! Don’t mind me! Treat your girlfriend well, doesn’t like SOMEONE I knew!”

Kiseob, you’d be better don’t mess up with Lizzy! Or else your twins would kill you! She loves her more than she loves you know! Since you always pick Kevin’s side.

“Seohyun! Wait for me!”Kevin rushed and dragged his girlfriend closer.

Why are you being like this?”

“I’m being normal, oppa..” Seohyun answered him coldly as she glares to Kevin’s eyes.

“Don’t mind me! Please, go to Minah-ssi! She would be panic if she couldn’t find you! SAYONARA!”

Seohyun left Kiseob and Kevin dumfounded as she drives her Black-Pink Citreon  just like her Eli oppa.

“I left first, Hyung.. I must pick my girlfriend up before she turned like Seohyun now..”Kiseob tapped Kevin’s shoulder as he made his way to his Black McLaren.

“If I were you,, I’d stay away for that Minah girl or else, My princess would stay away from me”

“Kiseob-ah, is she being jealous?”Kevin shouted as Kiseob just shrugs his shoulder cluelessly.

“are you jealous with Bang Minah, Woo Seohyun?”

#                        #                       #
~Seohyun’s POV~

Jdar!! Jdar!! Jdar!!

Aaaaaa!!! Does it storm outside? Why is it raining? And why must that electricity firm turned the lights off when storm is coming? Where the hell are my brothers? Don’t they remember?

I’m SCARED to the DEATH with RAINs! And I’m scared to DARKNESS too! Umma! Appa! Oppa!

Just if Soohyun oppa and Raina onnie still stayed on our mansion like last year, I could jumped to their bed and stole Raina onnie’s hug from Soohyun oppa. Raina noona would always calmed me and hugged me when I scared of rains.

Well, I’d end up sleep with both of them. I mean, I was between Soohyun oppa and Raina onnie hugs. And that was felt like Umma and Appa were hugging me. I missed my ahjumma and ahjussi now! So do Umma and Appa!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Ummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I’ve tried to shut my eyes and closed my ears! And also stayed under table, but still! It still scary! Why must it raining when I’m alone? Why must the light off when raining?

 Where the hell are my oppa and Kiseob? Oh, right! They are going to kill that SJ’s clan at Taiwan.Why must Dongho slept over at Sungjong’s home when it’s raining? Must I go there to? Or must I call Kikwang oppa?

No! Hell No! He’ll laug his heart out when he found out that I’m scared to rains and darkness! Even Sohee and Lizzy were laughing endlessly when they first acknowledge it. Minho, Key and Seungri were also laughed their heart out when they found I was crying under library’s table when raining and lights off at that freshmen day.

Must I call Kikwang oppa? But it’s already 11PM! Or must I call Kevin oppa?

NO WAY! HELL NO! That angel no good must be too busy to even check his phone out while he accompanied that Bang Minah went to some clubs! Is he even still my boyfriend? He seems care about that Minah more than me these days.

I HATE YOU WOO SUNGHYUN!

“Why did you use my surname if you hated me,  Kim Seohyun?”

“Umaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Appaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!! Gho.. Gho.. Ghost!!!!!!!!”

I’m sure that I heard that angel no good’s voice! I’m sacred! Go away ghost! Go away!

“Hey! I’m not ghost!” that voice went closer to me. Umma, eottoke?

“Look at me! It’s me! Woo Sunghyun!”

“Get lost, you ghost! Go away! I’m scared! Go away!I cried hard since I was so scared! I’m about to faint now!

“Hey! I’m Kevin! Real Kevin!” that voice holds my hand and put them on his face, real face.

“Feel it? It’s me, Kevin!”

“Ke.. Kevin oppa ?”I was so relieved that he was a real Kevin.

“Thanks God it’s you!”

“are you that scared?”Kevin oppa moved his face closer to mine.

“You’re crying? Don’t tell me you scared to ghost!”

“I’m not scared of Ghosts !”I whined as I’ve tried hard to stop my tears.

“I’m scared to rains and darkness …”

WHAT?!Kevin oppa was laughing his heart out in front of me right now.

Oh God! I just wanna punch his pretty face!

“Okay.. Okay.. Mianhae.. That’s just too cute! You’re 22 years old, baby girl!”

“Don’t mock me!I pouted and irritated by his acts!

“Why the hell are you here by the way? Aren’t you supposed to be hanging out with Bang Minah right now?”

“Are you being jealous?”Kevin oppa grabbed my wrist tightly and that’s hurt.

I won’t let you go till you answer me.. are you being jealous?”

“You’re a SNOB! Stop that SNOB acts!This charismatic Kevin oppa is scary! My heart beat always seem faster than usual!

Yes! I’M JEALOUS! Isn’t that normal? I’M YOUR official GIRLFRIEND, remember?

“are you really that jealous?” Kevin oppa’s voice sounds surprised and shocked.

“Yes, I AM! I’M JEALOUS! My SO-CALLED-BOYFRIEND always be BUSY TO RIDE HIS SO-CALLED-PARTNER’S-DAUGHTER around Korea, HE SEEMS CARE about that SO-CALLED-BY-HIM CUTE and ADORABLE lively BANG MINAH MORE than HIS WHINY, SPOILED, BORING so-called-girlfriend!”I cried my heart out.

“Don’t you realize that HURTs a lot? Since I always tried my hard to stay with you more! Even I applied as a trainee on your clothing line to meet you more often! I even quit from glee clubs and squad team since I’d spend my spare times more with you!”

Kevin oppa just frizzed and stared blankly with his shocked face. That’s hurt me!

“If you were busy with your works and business, I’d understand.. If You had no times for me because of your schedules, I’d understand.. If you were busy to plan how to kill our clan’s targets, I’d understand.. but IF YOU WERE BEING TOO BUSY TO SPEND ALMOST ALL YOUR TIMES TO AMUSE THAT BANG MINAH, how could I understand?”

My tears won’t stop from flowing more and more as I could tell that my heart sank and breaking to pieces.

“am I really your girlfriend? Are you even still my boyfriend? I don’t even recognize who the hell you are now, Woo Sunghyun!”

“are you being serious? am I hurt you that badly?”Kevin oppa just said that words?!

“are you being jealous that much?"

“I’m ing SERIOUS!” I yelled to him just in front of his face.

“I HATE YOU, WOO SUNGHYUN!”

“I really am sorry.. I have no idea that you’re jealous.. You always said that you were fine when I went with Minnie…” Kevin oppa words almost couldn’t be hear. He was murmured and cried?

“Mianhae.. Chusuhamnida.. I really am Sorry, Hyunnie…”

“No need! Just go to that Minnie! You don’t even call me with some silly-nick name!I pushed his hands which are tried to hold me away.

“If your Minnie being nice to you, just go with her.. I’m fine with it”

“Don’t you love me, baby girl?”Kevin oppa hugged me with all his might and he won!

Don’t you scare to lose me for another girl? Don’t you treasure me?”

“I DO LOVE YOU a LOT! You meant anything to me!”I cried as I felt my heart sank on nowhere.

“Since your happiness is the most important things for me.. I’d let you go to that Minah if she loved you more and you loved her more”

“Don’t even try to hurt yourself like that!” Kevin oppa cried and sobbed now as I could feel his tears run to my face now.

“I LOVE YOU THE MOST! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, Kim Seohyun!”

“so why did you choose her over me? Why did you give your times more for her since I need you more? Why did you push me aside for her?I couldn’t believe I say these kinds of thing.

Is it because she is young? She treats you well and nicely? She is cuter than me?  She is prettier than me? She is livelier than me? She is funnier than me? And she is fun to hang with?”

NO, BABY! HELL NO! You’d always be the PRETTIEST, CUTEST and MOST ADORABLE for me! How could you say those things?”Kevin oppa’s voice went gentler as he kisses my crown head now.

“Even if you treated me with your mood swings, I’d always LOVE YOU the MOST! And I said those kinds of things in front of her to make her happy and told her dad to make a deal with my company…”

“What if she loved you because of you so-called-kindness? What if she asked her father to match making her with you? How if …”

“I’d tell her that I’ve already have A FUTURE WIFE, the mighty infamous princess, WOO SEOHYUN… I’d even canceled the works agreement with her father if you asked me toKevin oppa locked his eyes with mine while he says those sweet words softly but sure.

“No need to cancel it!”  I won’t ever break your business agreement, oppa!
“is she acknowledge who am I by the way?”

“Sadly, She is not! She thought you’re just a smart pants plain jane goody girl with branded clothes and stuffs commoner trainee who tried to seduce me..”Kevin oppa looked like he hated the way that Minah thought about me.

“Well, tomorrow I’ll tell all the workers if YOU ARE MY fiancée.. I’d throw engagement party! I’d tell your family to come! It won’t be hard; your family has private jets!”

“WHAT?! I’m your nugu?”I almost am choked by my own saliva with that fiancée word.

“MY fiancée … I thought you knew it..”Kevin oppa looked at my eyes surprised.

“You mind about it? You hate it?”

“I… I… I don’t mind…”My face would be a total red if the lights were on.

“Did you mean it? or just another fool jokes?”

“I MEAN IT!”Kevin oppa agitatedly yelled to me.

“Would you be one?”

“I.. I.. I would oppa..” I put my head as down as it could, I’m too embarrassed to see his face.

“Jeongmal Gamsahaeyo, Hyunnie…” Kevin oppa cried from happiness.

“Mianhae.. I really am  So…”

JDAR! JDAR!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

“Are you okay, Baby girl? Why were you screaming so loud?”Kevin oppa looked totally worry as he hugs me tightly.

“That was lightning!”I tucked in his chest, scared of all of these rains, lightings, storms and darkness thing.

“Don’t be scared, baby girl.. I’m here with you.. Don’t be scared…”Kevin oppa calmed me down as he kisses my crown head over and over.

Uljima, baby girl.. Uljima… I’ll pick some candles and light them up for you”

“The candles are on the kitchen… 2nd rack, at the bottom…”I told him clearly before he shuffled our kitchen.

JDAR!! JDAR!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!  Umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Appppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kevin oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

“Hey! What’s up?Kevin oppa rushed to my room with 4 candles on his hands.

“Was that because of another lightning?”

I just nodded as he put the candles on my night tables.

“Why don’t you lay down on your bed and take a rest?”

Kevin oppa holds me up to my bed before I even nodded or said yes.

“Take a rest and have a nice dream!”Kevin oppa kissed my forehead tenderly.

“I’m going now, since you’re still made to me.. Mianhae for all my mistakes.. Saranghae.. Annyeong!”

“WAIT!” I hold his wrist as tight as I could you.

“You’re a total NO GOOD ANGEL! I HATE YOU!”

“Why do you hate me again baby girl?”Kevin oppa turned to face me and gave me her worried look.

 “I really am sorry for being such a jerk to you.. I’d promise you that won’t ever happen again..”

“NO!” I yelled as loud as I could.

“How could you leave me alone in the dark just with candles light while storm is still going crazy outside and I’m lonely at this big mansion and I scared of all those s? How dare you? How could you? You’re mean!”

“So what must I do?”Kevin oppa voice sounds confuse and worry.

“Stay here with me”

“Eh? What?”

“STAY HERE WITH ME, babo! Didn’t you promise me to stand by me forever?”I looked up to his worry face and locked our eyes.

“Please.. Stay with me tonight.. Don’t leave me alone.. I’m totally scared…”

“are you for real?” Kevin oppa seems totally clueless.

“I mean.. Stay here? At your mansion? With you? Just two of us?”

“Ne! Stay by my side! Stay here, with me in my mansion! Tonight! Just two of us!I cried as I’m sacred he would say NO and leave me alone.

“Would you, oppa? Do you mind?”

“I.. I.. is this okay with you?”Kevin oppa checked me doubtfully as I nodded to him totally sure.

“Fine.. I’d be on the guest room, if you need me just …”

“NO! YOU STAY WITH ME HERE! ON MY ROOM!I shouted as his eyes widened.

“Are you deaf or stupid, oppa?”

“Fine, princess.. as You wish..”Kevin oppa smiled sweetly to me.

Aww!!!! That’s cute!!! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND, I mean fiancée a lot!!I miss him being around me these days.

“I’d be on your couch if you need me…”

“NO! Stay with me on my bed!”I whined and started to do my aegyo to him.

“balli, oppa!”

“are you sure? On your bed? With you?”

NE! by my side! I’m scared!”I dragged him to sit on the side of my bed.

“How if I did something bad to you?”He smirked and teases me, this angel no good!

“Don’t even try, Angel No Good! You have no idea where I put my weapons..”I death glared him; I doubt that he was joking.

“do you mind to stay with me like this? I’m too scared oppa! I won’t die from this scariness”

“Aigoo…  I won’t mind if my baby girl asked me to… Now move your body! Let me lay down to!”Kevin oppa pushed me aside lightly as he lies down next to me.

“Come closer! Let me hold you, childish princess”

“I’m not childish! I really am SCARED!”

Well, Kevin oppa really smells good. isn’t this Bvlgari Aqva marine? I always wish that my boy would have this smell.

“Arra.. Don’t be scared anymore.. Your angel no good Kevin Woo is here, cudling you…”

“Jeonmal Gomawo, oppa.. kurigo, Jeongmal mianhae.. after all I’ve did and said to you, you’re still being nice to me…”I hold his left hand playfully as his right hand wrapped closer to his warm but comfort chest.

“Gwaenchanha.. Despite all those things,, I really am happy to find out that you’re totally jealous.. That showed that you really love me…”

Jinjja?” I looked up and try to meet his beautiful and sparkling eyes.

“Jinjjaeyo, oppa?”

“I really mean it!” Kevin oppa kissed my eyes genteelly.

“You know what, baby girl? I’ve already love you since I was 10 years old.. I never loved anyone but you. I even dreamt that I’d be your groom someday. You are my first and only LOVE in my life..”

Is he for real? I am beyond happy right now!

“You know what, oppa.. You were my first love too.. I always dreamt to marry you when I’m older.. but You never came, and I started to try love another boy, but He had hurt me, and I loved no one!”I could tell that Kevin oppa is blushed.

“Actually, I was beyond happy when I met you, even when you were a pretty faced stalker at that club.. I know that my heart always belongs to you, Kevin oppa”

“JEONGMAL SARANGHAE, KIM SEOHYUN!”

“No need to shout! How if you made me deaf?I whined cutely as he rolls his eyes.

“I love you to, Kevin Woo Sunghyun”

“I love you more, Woo Seohyun?”

“Why did you call me Woo Seohyun? I’m not your wife yet!”

“Well, you’d tell me! You were the one who claimed that Woo Seohyun to your friends earlier at the cemetery”

“You heard that? All those things?”

Did he really hear all my and Kikwang oppa’s brothers conversations?

“All things! You’ll hang out at Garden ice with them this weekend! With those Minho, Key and Seungri too!”Kevin oppa whined like a little boy now.

“and you don’t even tell me about that! About them!”

“Wel.. I thought you won’t even care as you’d busy to accompany that Minah..”

“Kim Seohyun, don’t start it again!”

Ne! Chill! Would you mind if I hung out with them? All of them?”

“Well.. I won’t… If I was the one who drive you there and pick you up…”

“You could do that if you want, oppa… and I’d love to!”I kissed his cheek lightly, and I could tell that he is blushed, so do I.

“Now, tell me about them!”

“I helped Kikwang oppa in car accident, and found out that Dongwoon is my college mate, Dongwoon’s girlfriend is one of my classmate whom I close to, and Hyunseung oppa was Sooyoong onnie’ best friend to whom made him claimed that I’m his best friend too now…”

“I’ve already knew all of that! You’ve told me! And I heard about that Hyunseung guy myself earlier..” Kevin oppa hits my head lightly.

“Tell me about those 3 boys, Hyunnie!”

“Do you mean Minho, Key and Seungri?”I could tell Kevin oppa rolls his eyes out of impatientness.

Are you jealous? Oh please!”

“NE! I’m jealous! Why won’t my fiancée told me about those 3 guys?”

“They are my gay friends..”

WHAT?”

GAY! I mean GAY! They are gays, oppa! They love boys too, just like me”

“I’m not stupid, baby girl! are they really gay?”

“Ne! Minho and Key are dating.. while Seungri was just break up with his former boyfriend, Jiyoung”I rolled my eye as I explain their secrets to my fiancée.

Well, they are popular kingkas on my college! No one must know that they are GAYs!

“I never introduced you to them because YOU’RE TOO PRETTY! I’m scared that they would stole you from me”

“Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Babo Sunghyun!”Kevin oppa laughed so hard as he hits his forehead.

“Statisfied?”

“Fully statisfied! Now I’ll let them hang out with you, baby girl..”

Gomawo… Oppa!” I hugged him tightly.

“Hoaammm.. Ah.. I guess I’m sleepy…”

Where is my goodnight kiss, baby girl?”

Chu~

I kissed both his right and left cheeks.

Awww!! Those were not kiss! Kiss me properly!Kevin oppa whined as he pokes my nose.

Chu~

I kissed his forehead twice.

Saranghae, Kevin oppa..”

Shiro! I’d teach you how to kiss someone properly!”Kevin oppa pulled my body up.

Eottokeyo, oppa?”

“Ireohke …”

Kevin oppa moved his face closer to me as I shut my eyes while I feel his breath.

His lips crashed my lips genteelly and that made me blushed! He stole my first kiss!

We kissed softly, slowly, but sweet. Kevin oppa my lips as he begs to entrance my mouth.

I surrendered and I let him in. His tongue tastes all over my mouth, and I have no idea must to do!

He suddenly breaks the kiss and pecks my lips softly as my eyes widened.

I won’t steal your innocent! Chill, baby girl! God would punish me if I did!”Kevin oppa pecked my lips again.

“Why were you freezing? You didn’t like my kiss? Was I not good? I knew it!” Kevin oppa seems pissed off and sad.

“No! That was … great and nice …”I put my head as down as I could.

“That.. That.. That was my FIRST KISS, oppa”

“MWO? JINJJA?”Kevin oppa’s eyes widened as he totally surprised.

Well, you’re my first love and also my first official boyfriend, babo oppa!

“That was my twice, honestly…”

“Who was the first? That Bang Minah?I cried and hit chest as I felt my heart sank.

“NO! HELL NO!Kevin oppa grabbed my wrist and locked my eyes with his’.

“MARUMIR stole the frist”

“WHAT? My KIBUM oppa?I was about choked when he said that.

“YOU? And KIBUM oppa? WERE KISSING?”

“Well.. We lost on truth or dare back then when he studied at Harvard” Kevin oppa blushed.

That’s cute! I almost thought you guys were lover back then! My 2 most favorite men in the world.

“are you mad?”

NO! of course not, oppa!”

Kevin oppa pecked my lips again and then he caresses my cheek.

“I’m sleepy, oppa… Good night…”

Just goodnight, Kim Seohyun?”

“and.. JEONGMAL SARANGHAE, WOO SUNGHYUN! You'be better dye your hair to brown or anything else than blonde, SOON!”

I closed my eyes, and Kevin oppa pulled my Keroro blanket to cover my body up.

“I LOVE YOU to, baby girl.. Have a nice dream.. Oppa will protect you, forever…”

~end of Seohyun’s POV~