Garden Ice Ring

Lightless Love

I LOST one of my subscriber. So SAD broken heartcrying

Purple for Seohyun.

Tosca for Kikwang.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What is your size?”

“Eh?” a piggy tailed hair cutie looked up to an eye smiled man.

“Mworago, Kikwang oppa?”

“You’re dazing again!” Kikwang hit that girl’s head softly as he made his way to skating-shoes counter.

“What is your size? Your shoes, Seororo”

“Oh…” Seohyun just smiled dumbfounded.

“7”

“7 for girl and 10 for man, please…” Kikwang brought skating shoes for both of them back to Seohyun.

“Here we go, Hyunseung hyung said sorry because he couldn’t make it… He has something important to do”

“Gomawo, oppa… It’s fine.. at least You, Dongwoon and the others are here…” Seohyun smiled prettily to Kikwang.

“Woah! It’s white!”

“You look good in white” Kikwang smiled back to her as he kneeled down.

“Let me help you… Let me tie this up…”

Kikwang tied Seohyun’s shoe laces tightly as Seohyun kept staring on his pretty but manly face.

“Gomawo, Kikwang oppa…” Seohyun stood up as she made her way to the ice ring.

“Let me help you…Kikwang rushed to Seohyun as he saw she was lost her balanced.

“You can’t skate, can you?”

“Actually I ….”

“Hold my hands…” Kikwang held Seohyun hands tightly as he cut her words.

“I’ll lead you to the ice ring. Just hold my hands, I won’t let you fall”

“Jinjjaeyo?” Seohyun eyes widened as she saw Kikwang nods to her.

“Gomawo, Kikwang oppa”

“Gwaenchanha.. Just hold my hands tightly, angel” Kikwang dragged her to the ice ring as everyone’s eyes on them.

Could we freeze? Could I hole her hand longer? Her hands are soft and warm.

“You never told me that you’re …. Orphan…”

What? Orphan? No! I’m just motherless… Whatever…

“You never asked me” Seohyun left her right eyebrows.

“Wegure?”

“When?” Kikwang looked Seohyun’s eyes as he pulled her to be faster.

“When and how you lost them?”

“Umma… left me when I was 5…” Seohyun gloomed as tears start flowing from her big eyes.

“Some jerks… murdered her…”

“Ah… Mianhae.. I really am Sorry, angel…” Kikwang wiped Seohyun tears with his thumb.

“Mianhae.. I shouldn’t ask about it at the first time.. Chusumianhae…”

“Gwaenchanha, oppa…” Seohyun looked up to meet Kikwang worried face.

“It was a long time ago….”

“But still…. Mianhnata…” Kikwang caressed Seohyun’s cheek softly.

“I've made my angel cry…”

“I’m fine, oppa…” Seohyun smiled brightly to Kikwang now.

“don’t feel guilty”

“but I've made my angel cry…” Kikwang whined as he drags Seohyun around the ring.

“Heaven would punish me for made you cry!”

“Awww!” Seohyun hit Kikwang head playfully.

“Here you go! Cheesy Kikwang oppa!”

“I’ve told you the truth…” Kikwang hit Seohyun’s head back.

“and FYI, I never lie”

“Jinjjaeyo?”

“Ne! Kikwang hyung never lied” Dongwoon popped out of nowhere.

“Where are your friends by the way?”

“They were talking with Nicole…” Seohyun pointed to the 4.

“Minho! Key! Seungri! Nicole! Here…”

“Hey babe!” Nicole kissed Dongwoon lips as he turned it to passionately one.

“Hey, Seororo”

“Who is he bay the way?” Seungri observed Kikwang from head to toe.

“Is he your boyfriend by any chance?”

“Isn’t that pretty boy who always came to pick her up lately her boyfriend?” Minho argued with Seungri.

“That Woo something…”

“He is Kevin Woo” Key corrected his boyfriend.

“and FYI  he is Kiss Me owner, Seohyun’s boss”

Seohyun just nodded as she grinned ear to ear because Key answer Minho’s question nicely.

Well he really is Kevin Woo and My boss. They just don’t mention the fiancée part.

“I always thought you are Kiseob’s girlfriend” Nicole rolled her eyes.

“You always stuck with him and Lizzy.”

“Well, I really am close to both of them since a kid” Seohyun smiled to Nicole brightly.

“but He is not my boyfriend”

How could I date my own twins, Nicole Jung? You’re freak!

Date him than!” Minho pointed Kikwang as both of Kikwang and Seohyun surprised.

“Why? He is HOT!”

“and he is SINGLE..” Dongwoon added.

“Hyung is a nice guy”

“Date him, Hyun!” Seungri pushed Seohyun closer to Kikwang.

“Or else I’ll date him”

Kikwang eyes widened as everybody laughed hard to his blushed pretty face.

WHAT? date that seungri?! I'm not GAY!

“Mianhae, Seororo…” Kikwang whispered to Seohyun’s ear.

“They were too much”

“Gwaenchanha, oppa…” Seohyun whispered back.

“I didn’t mind by the way”

“Seororo, would have a race with me?” Nicole craned her hands to Seohyun.

“The last must treat all of us a dinner”

“Nicole!” Kikwang pushed Nicole’s hand softly.

“Seohyun couldn’t do ice-skating.”

“Are you kidding me, Kim Kikwang?” Nicole just rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Balli, Hyun!”

“Actually, oppa..” Seohyun let Kikwang’s hands go.

“I’m doing well with ice-skating….”

“She is one of campus skating athlete” Key made his way to reach them.

“With me, Dongwoon and Nicole, right honey?”

“Right!” Minho kissed Key’s cheek as Seungri felt hiss pain from broke-hearted shot him back.

You never told me, Angel!” Kikwang whined as he pinches Seohyun cheek.

“You were the one who cut my words!” Seohyun whined back to him.

“Must we start it?”

Key, Dongwoon, Nicole and Seohyun were ready and make aline to start their race. All of them were joining University’s ice skating club, together with Kiseob actually. And Seohyun and Key were the star, before Seohyun left the club to follow Kevin’s will.

Key was leading, till Dongwoon was overtaking him. Nicole rushed to both of them and made her felt on top of Dongwoon. Both of them just giggling and start kissing each other, passionately.

“Catch me if you can, Queen Bee!” Key yelled as he sure Seohyun would lost.

“Try me, Key!! Seohyun jumped beautifully and lead Key by 3 meters and ….

“Seohyun win!” Minho announced the winner.

“I’m sorry my diva”

“Gwaenchanha.. It wasn’t my luck…” Key hugged Minho.

“Both of Dongwoon and Nicole must pay!”

“Ya! Stop kissing you two! Go treat us something!” Seungri yelled as he glared to the couple.

“Chukkahae … Hy.. HYUN! You fell?”

“Gwaenchanha…” Seohyun tried her best to stand up.

“It was just.. aaaa!!! Ouch, my !”

“Slowly, young lady!” Kikwang rushed and help her up by held her hips.

is that hurt?”

“Gwaenchanha, oppa…” Seohyun pulled Kikwang’s hands down from her hips.

“It was nothing”

“What was nothing! You felt hard on your and your legs sprained Kikwang held Seohyun hips tightly.

“Let me help you”

Seohyun surrenders as Kikwang dragged her to the bench.

“Aigooo.. Look! It bruised!” Kikwang took Seohyun’s shoes off and rubs her feet slowly.

“is it hurt?”

“Kind of…” Seohyun bite her lower lips as Kikwang pressed her bruised feet.

“Ouch! Appaeso!”

“I’v told you, it hurts!” Kikwang put some cream to Seohyun’s feet.

“Let them have the dinner! You must go home!”

“Fine than… I’ll call my oppa to pick me up at Seohyun station” Seohyun just nodded as she made her way to the locker.

“Ouch!”

“Who told you that you can stand?” Kikwang helped her up and put her on the bench.

“Let me bring you there.”

“What are you doing oppa?” Seohyun surprised as Kikwang squats in front of her.

“Stand up, Kikwang oppa!”

“I’ve told you, I’d BRING you there” Kikwang didn’t move even a bit.

“Let me give you a piggy back ride… Balli!”

“No need, oppa…” Seohyun stayed on her position.

“I could walk by myself”

“Ya! Golljima! You couldn’t even stand properly” Kikwang whined to Seohyun as she pouted.

“Go ride! Balli!”

“but I….” Kikwang pulled Seohyun to ride on his back.

“but I’m heavy, oppa!”

“aniyo!” Kikwang piggy-backed her out from Garden ice ring.

“You are really light! The lightest I ever carried.. Who told you that you’re heavy?”

“Jinjja? How many did you bring? 2?” Seohyun eyes widened as she gripped her hands in front of Kikwang’s neck.

“My oppa told me that I’m such a heavy chubby girl”

“You have brother? I brought a lot of girls whom hurt by Yoseob hyung back at school days” Kikwang asked Seohyun as she nodded and said a low “Ne”

“Your oppa just teased you. My hyung always said that I’m pretty”

“You really are pretty, oppa..” Seohyun complimented him sincerely.

“Especially when you were smiling, You have smiling eyes..and that’s cute”

“Jinjjaeyo?” Kikwang eyes widened by delightness.

“You’re eyes are pretty too. They ware sparkling and look like rainbows when you’re smiling”

“Whoa! Such a sweet talker!” Seohyun giggled with Kikwang.

“No one ever said such a thing to me”

“That’s mean no one ever observed you that well” Kikwang walked slowly to let both of them enjoy the moment.

“You really are pretty and have rainbow smiles with sparkling crystal eyes, plus chubby cheeks”

“Gomawo, oppa…” Seohyun blushed and yelled happily as Kikwang compliments her.

“Whoaa!!! Keroro gunzo!”

“Mwo? Mworagoyo? Kikwang looked clueless as Seohyun pointed to stuffed dolls clamp machine.

You want that?”

Ne….” Seohyun nodded happily like a 4 years old girl.

“Put me down, I wanna play that thing”

“woaa! Chill, angel!” Kikwang put Seohyun down on the bench.

“Which one you want?”

“That sergeant Keroro” Seohyun pointed at the green frog as she made her way to the machine.

“Stay here!” Kikwang pulled her wrist and made her sit.

“I’ll take it for you.. Just wait”

Seohyun nodded happily as she saw kikwang made his way. No need to wait too long and Kikwang back to her.

“Mianhae, my angel” Kikwag face gloomed as Seohyun shakes her head slowly and mouthed “gwaenchanha”.

“But I got Tamama too!”

“Whooaaa!” Seohyun jumped like a 4 years who got toys, and hugs Kikwang.

“Gomawo oppa! You’re jjang!”

“You’re welcome, Seororo” Kikwang smiled happily as he surprised by Seohyun’s sudden hug.

“How long we must stay like this?”

“Ah.. Mianhae oppa…” Seohyun blushed and broke the hug.

“Mianhae.. I was too happy”

“Gwaenchanha…” Kikwang patted Seohyun hair softly.

“It was because the sun was gone, and I’m sure your oppa already waited for you”

“Oh, damn! I forgot!” Seohyun took her phone out and she found 9 unread texts and 7 missed calls.

“We must be hurry, oppa!”

“Ride!” Kikwang squatted as Seohyun looks clueless.

“I’d BRING you there, now ride! Balli!”

“Gomawo oppa..” Seohyun rode Kikwang’s back and hold both Tamama and Keroro on her hands.

“Jeongmal gomawo…”

“Where do you live by the way?” Kikwang asked her as if he could pick her up sometimes.

“I’m staying at…. At Boohwal Hotel, oppa” Seohyun lied as she fakes a smile.

I couldn’t tell about my house to him! Could I? Not yet!

Are you serious? That hotel is the most expensive one in Korea!”  Kikwang eyes widened.

Woaa! She stayed on Arapachi’s hotel! Damn! I can’t go there! Or else that U-kiss would kill me.

"You must be RICH, RICH!"

“My Appa was ….”

“Seohyun?” Kikwang surprised as Seohyun didn’t finish her words.

“Aigoo… You must be really tired”

Seohyun was fall asleep on Kikwang’s back as he chuckled and asked a tourist to help him to put Kikwang’s jacket on Seohyun.

“Angel… wake up!” Kikwang whispered softly to Seohyun.

“We arrived…”

“Oh.. Ne..” Seohyun made her way down from Kikwang’s back.

“Gomawo, oppa.. Here is your jacket…”

“Where is your oppa by the way?” Kikwang looked arounf to find someone who might be look like Seohyun.

“Is he here?”

“Perhaps…” Seohyun texted on her phone without give a glance.

“Ah.. He is here and made his way to pick me..”

“Well, Seororo…” Kikwang smiled sweetly to Seohyun as she smiles back to him.

“Gomawo….”

Chu~

Kikwang kissed Seohyun cheek as both of them were bushing madly.

Kim Kikwang! What the hell were you thinking?! You kissed her!

“Mi.. Mianhae, Hyun…”

“PRINCESS!” a dark blonde haired pretty boy waved happily to Seohyun.

“I’m here!”

“ah.. That’s Kevin oppa..” Seohyun smiled brightly and waves back to Kevin.

“Nan tteonalgoya.. Annyeong oppa”

“Baby girl, balli!” Kevin started to whine as he saw Kikwang hugs his fiancée tightly with love stare.

“Could you be faster, my future wife?”

“Is he by any chance, your boyfriend?” Kikwang shocked as his eyes widened.

That pretty faced girly boy?”

“Ne…” Seohyun smiled awkwardly to Kikwang.

“I’m leaving now.. Annyeong..”

“annyeong..Kikwang waved his hands weakly.

“Thanks for today! And Sorry for what happened earlier!”

Seohyun waved back and nodded as Kevin pulled her to his embrace and pecked her lips.

Ah.. She has a boyfriend.. babo kikwang! Of course she is! She such a perfect girl! but why that girly boy? Aren’t I look better with her? As if I met her earlier… or I’m too slow to asked her out earlier?

Ah! Babo Kikwang!

#                             #                                     #