I smell LOVE

Lightless Love

“What was that?” a pretty faced snob glared at a dumbfounded girl who sat on passenger seat on his Porsche.

“Malhaebwa!”

“What?” that girl seems totally clueless.

“What are you talking about, Kevin oppa?”

“What was that, Seohyun?” Kevin glared as he drives his car faster and faster, made Seohyun shut her eyes out of scariness.

“Why was he kissing your cheek?”

“Oh.. That kisses…” Seohyun gripped her seatbelt more than just tight.

“Oppa, could you drive slowly? I’m scared…”

“Shiro!” Kevin yelled as he drives his car even faster.

“What with that kiss? Tell me”

“He kissed my cheek to say Thank you… It was nothing!” Seohyun shuts his eyes as tears start to escape from her eyes.

“OPPA, jeball!! I’m scared!”

“Thanks for what?!” Kevin suddenly stopped his car as Seohyun bounces to the dashboard.

“Malhaebwa Kim Seohyun!”

“Ouch! It’s hurt…” Seohyun touched her bleeding forehead carefully, and Kevin didn’t even notice it.

“He was helping me and piggy back me all the way.. I fell and sprained my legs earlier; I couldn’t even stand properly before… Mianhae…”

“Omo! You’re bleeding!” Kevin high pitch yell filled the car as he wipes Seohyun blood with his hands.

“Is that hurt? Omo! Of course that hurt! Babo Sunghyun! Mianhae, Hyunnie”

“Oppa, are you being jealous?” Seohyun locked her eyes to Kevin as Kevin being busy wipes her blood.

“Are you jealous?”

“Yes! Hell yes! Who won’t be jealous to see a boy kissed his fiancée in front of him?” Kevin rolled his eyes and kissed Seohyun’s bleeding forehead.

“Is that hurt? Must we go to hospital? Oh, hell yeah! We are going to the hospital!”

“Mianhae… I’ve made you angry and jealous…” Seohyun was tearing as she could tell that Kevin’s lips covered by her blood.

“And actually, it wasn’t hurt that bad… My heart hurt more when I see you’re panic, oppa”

“Oh, my princess.. I’m panic because I've harmed you…” Kevin cried as he wipes Seohyun blood over and over.

“Mianhae.. Jeongmal mianhae.. I’ll let Marumir kill me if he saw you like this”

“Don’t meet him then” Seohyun wiped Kevin’s tears with her thumb.

“Don’t bring me to the hospital.. Don’t go there.. I’m sure he would kill you… and I couldn’t lose you, Oppa”

“How is about your scar?” Kevin pecked her lips tenderly and wipes his own tears.

“We must treat your scar well before it went worse”

“We could go somewhere else than Boohwal Hospital…” Seohyun smiled softly and kissed Kevin cheek.

“How is about your condo?”

“Oh right!” Kevin cheered up as he kissed Seohyun’s bleeding forehead.

“Let’s go to my condo.. It’s not far from here”

Kevin drove his Porsche as fast as it could to his condominium to treat Seohyun’s scar in hurry.

“We arrived, Princess”

“Whoaa! It’s not cute!” Seohyun eyes widened as she jumped down from Kevin’s car.

“It’s cool!”

“What do you mean?” Kevin pulled her to his arms as they walk in side Kevin’s condo.

“What’s with that cute?”

“I always thought that pretty boys love pink, purple, and white and stuff… Like Dongho, Kiseob and Hyungjoon oppa” Seohyun chuckled as she took her sneakers off.

“But your condo is TOO FAR from that, oppa! It’s manly!”

“Ya! Kim Seohyun! I’m a MAN!” Kevin pinched Seohyun nose gently.

“You like it?”

“I love it…” Seohyun cheered as she pinches Kevin cheek.

“It’s great!”

“Good you love it.. We’ll stay here after we married…” Kevin made his way to his room.

Let me treat your scar… Here…”

Kevin put some antiseptic on Seohyun’s scar as she yelled and shouted on pain. He put bandage on Seohyun’s scar and kissed it gently.

“Done! Was it hurt?”

“Kind of…” Seohyun caressed her scar gently.

“Gomawo my angel no good!”

“Now.. Where is my thanks’ kiss?” Kevin puted his lipas as Seohyun kissed his cheeks.

“I’m not a kid! I’ve taught you how to kiss me properly!”

Kevin pulled Seohyun to his embrace as he could hear Seohyun crazy heartbeats.

“O.. Oppa… Kevin oppa…” Seohyun was trembling on her nervousness.

“I.. I.. I..”

Kevin lean his head down to Seohyun’s face and kissed her lips softly. He starts biting on Seohyun’s lower lips and begged for entrance to . She obeyed reluctantly and started to respond his passionate kiss, passionately as she pulled Kevin’s face closer and wrapped her hands around Kevin’s neck. Kevin explored thoroughly using his tongue, enjoying the moment and let some moans filled Kevin’s living room.

Sa.. Ranghae..” Kevin kissed Seohyun over and over as she just nodded.

“Kevin Oppa… I…..”

His lips pressed onto Seohyun’s once more, silencing her. A moan escaped as she wrapped her limbs tighter around him, pressing him so close to herself that their crotches brushed against each other repeatedly, eliciting moans from both of them.  His hands explored her back then, going up and down in soothing, intricate patterns as their tongues danced against one another.

Kevin started to kiss downwards, moving down to Seohyun’s chubby cheeks and down the side of Seohyun’s jaw line. He lightly nibbled on her ears before going lower, leaving wet little kisses on her neck, biting and until Seohyun broke the kiss.

“What were you doing on my neck?” Seohyun whined as she blushed madly.

“That was ticklish, oppa!”

“I was marking your neck! Give you a hickey”Kevin smirked as he caresses Seohyun’s hair.

“I marked you so every man would know that you’re mine”

“Ya! Woo Byontae!”Seohyun hit Kevin’s head gently.

“Isn’t this ring enough to show the world that I’m yours?”

“Nope!”Kevin shook his head as he pecked Seohyun’s lips once again.

“That Kikwang still kissed your cheek even when you were wearing that ring”

“Stop it Woo Sunghyun! No more kiss!” Seohyun glared and pouted, cutely as she read a text on her phone

“Let’s go to my hotel! My oppa wait us there… Balli!”

#                       #                                   #

~Kikwang’s POV~

“How was your date?”

Oh, damn! Why must Yoseob hyung asked about this day?

“Is she already into you, Aj?”

“It !”Junhyung hyung elbowed me harshly as he made his way on the couch with his dear girlfriend, Go Hara.

“What is ?”Hyunseung hyung just popped out nowhere.

“You got her, right? I’ve missed today appointment to let her with you by yourself”

“NOPE!”I sighed as I made my way next to Yoseob hyung.

“She has a boyfriend already”

“Who is she?”Junhyung hyung asked us with curious face.

“New girl, huh?”

“It’s my classmate, Oppa”Hara turned to face Taeyeon.

“You know the Queen Bee, right Unnie?”

“Lizzy Park? Or Tiffany Hwang?”Taeyeon eyes widened as Hara shook her head.

“Don’t tell me you try to date …”

“The real Queen Bee, Noona” Dongwoon cut Taeyeon as he made his way with Nicole.

“Their best friend”

“The infamous Woo Seohyun has a boyfriend?”Nicole almost choked by her own saliva.

“Is he that pretty girly boy?”

“No way! And Woo? Isn’t she a Kim?”Taeyeon shouted, which are make all of us surprised as I shook my head for that ‘Kim’.

“She hates pretty boys… I always thougt she was a Kim”

“She is a Woo, Taengoo.. Well…” Hyoyeon noona came with Dojoon hyung hand in hand as she rolled her eyes to Taeyeon.

“You’re a pretty boy too, Kikwang-ah”

“but Noona… She has a boyfriend…”I whined as I knew my heart is sinking to the bottom.

“and I have nothing to get her”

It's hurt me the most when I knew she has a boyfriend. That blonde pretty faced girly and skinny boy, Kevin something. I HATE it!

“Whoaa!!! I smell love here…”Dojoon hyung mocked me as he checks me all over.

“Do you by any chance really love her?”

“Ne, hyung!” I shouted surely as I saw everybody was chuckling.

“She is different… I mean it! I love her!”

Yeah! I love her! I love that angel! That rainbow eyed Woo Seohyun! I LOVE HER! And this is the first time in my life I ever LOVE a girl.

“If you really love her…”Junhyung hyung looked me in the eyes.

“Why don’t you steal her?”

#                                         #                                 #