Could I treasure you forever?

Lightless Love

~Kibum’s POV~

“Oppa, if I said You’ve hurt me so badly, could you made my tears stop flowing?”

Now, I, the most charismatic man from  infamous Kim family, kneeled down in front of an Angel-like girl who has the most pure porcelain skin with overflowing tears now.

Aish, I don’t have any idea what must I said to her?

“Oppa! Answer me! Could you?” that girl whined as I saw pains on her crustal clear big eyes.

“I.. I don’t know, Princess..” I kissed Seohyun’s back hand softly, I won’t hurt her even more.

“Seeing you crying nonstop like this ached me even more…”

“Oppa, if I said I LOVE YOU, would you stay for me?” Seohyun’s sobs were getting worse than before.

“Could I treasure you forever, oppa? For Me? Only me! Could I Oppa?”

I really have no idea what must I said to my favorite girl. I guess whatever I’d say will made her tears overflowing endlessly.

“If I said You were my life, would stand by me forever?” Seohyun was totally shaking as her sob was getting worse and worse.

“Would you, Kim KIBUM?”

“Princess…” I took a really deep breathe because I’d probably break my angel’s heart.

“I do LOVE you a lot.. and I know I’ve hurt you so badly.. and You’ve already knew that You are my life… but…”

“But WHAT? YOU don’t even love me anymore, do you?”

it’s the first time in my life to see my dear Kim Seohyun shouted to me angrily and looks totally irritated by my decision.

“I knew it! You’ll choose her over me”

Well, I’ve already know that my baby sister is a total spoiled girl toward me, my Appa and our family. But I don’t have any idea that my decision would hurt her like this.

I bet, people might think that I’m a clueless bad boyfriend and Seohyun is a total spoiled and pusher girlfriend.

“But I do love her a lot, Hyunnie..” I tried hard to hug her and kissed her forehead, but all I got was a harsh kick from her slim long legs.

“You were the one who helped me to get her, weren’t you?”

“Oppa, if you do love me …” Seohyun glared me on the eyes, and seriously, She didn’t look angelic at all right now.

“CANCEL THE WEDDING!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Oh my Godness! A scene that I’ve been through 2 years ago replayed again, now in  front of me. As I saw my poor twins, Hyungjoon hyung, squealed and kneeled down to get Princess’ bless for his wedding with Tiffany this weekend, I could tell Seohyun would shout him with painful “NO”.

Well, poor Hyungjoon. I only got a lot of flying stuffs hit my pretty face back then, as I pretty sure Seohyun would kill him if he told her that he move out to LA with Tiffany after their wedding.

It’s not a total spoiled act from Seohyun actually. It’s Hyungjoon’s fault. Who told him to hide all these things from her? As if all already knew that both of them NEVER HIDE a thing before. How dare him?

“TIFFANY onnie or ME?” Seohyun shouted her lung out as everybody just stares at her and Hyungjoon hyung.

Wel,, no one dare to disturb the angry Princess. She is scary this way, scarier than Appa and also, our dearest Umma, Kwon Yuri.

“CHOOSE!”

“I choose…” Hyungjoon hyunng seems gonna with his answer, oh oh! You’d better not, hyung!

“My brighter than mushroom gems Fany Fany TIFFANY.. Since hard to me to fall for a girl”

“I HATE YOU, KIM HYUNGJOON!” Seohyun face was totally red, fired by her anger, as her tears overflowing nonstop.

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! GET LOST!!!!!!!!!”

“and I’ll move out to Los Angeles after my wedding ASAP” Hyungjoon shrugged his shoulder playfully.

STUPID TWINS! How could he said that while Seohyun was totally pissed off by him?

“GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!” Seohyun pushed Hyungjoon out of her room as hard as she could.

Don’t even bother to call me anymore! NO LOVE NO MORE for YOU!”

BLAM!

“Was she for real?” Hyungjoon left dumbfounded and totally shocked in front of Seohyun’s door.

“What did you think, hyung?” Alexander smacked Hyungjoon’s head harshly.

“Don’t you hear her sobs?”

“Couldn’t you look at me too, hyung?” Kiseob was sobbing as hard as his twins now, kneeled beside Hyungjoon.

“I could feel that my twins is totally irritated..”

“Did he really mad at me, guys?” Hyungjoon looks at me with teary eyes.

“I bet she is…” Eli tapped his back softly.

“If I were her, I’d probably kill you right now …”

“Jinjja?” Hyungjoon cried as he dropped to the floor.

“Eottokeyo?”

“Go apologized, Hyung..” Eli tapped Hyungjoon’s shoulder carefully.

“Princess is a real angel..”

“don’t even try!” I hold my twins wrist tightly.

“or else She won’t talk with you for a month.. Believe me..”

Well, I am Seohyun’s #1 man, and She still wouldn’t talk to me about a week after that day. And I bet she won’t talk like forever to Hyungjoon if he kept insist her.

“Well, may I try to speak with her?” Kevin out from nowhere as he hold a really big-sized Tamama stuffed doll.

“may I, Kibum hyung?”

“Just try it, Kev…” I let Kevin moved closer to her door.

“but, protect your head.. Just in case..”

 ~ END of Kibum’s POV ~

#                             #                                        #

~Kevin’s POV~

WHAT?! THIS IS SEOHYUN’s ROOM? It’s so NEAT and GIRLY and so SEOHYUN!

“What? Seohyun looked up to me as her tears keep on flowing nonstop.

“What’s wrong with my room?”

“Did you read my mind by the way?”

Omo! It’s a really big disaster if she could read my mind! If she knew I always dreamt about ‘things’ with her every night. Hell NO!

“NO! I’m not that kind of alien!” Seohyun shouted as she throw her dolls at me.

You said it out loud, babo! Now what are you doing in my room?”

“Well, I guess that room was yours..”

 I pointed a princess style room crossed her room.

“Whose is that?”

“That is Dongho’s room, you babo!” Seohyun was being a total sarcastic girl now.

“Can’t you read the banner on the door?”

“Well.. I don’t care…” I made my way to get her, which is seated on her bed.

“Why did my baby girl cry?”

“I hate Hyungjoon oppa” Seohyun tears were flowing nonstop, didn’t you get tired?

“I HATE HIM!”

“You could cry on my shoulder if you would..” Seohyun just looked at me suspiciously.

“I just wanna be nice.. come here, Hyunnie..”

“Oppa, if I said I LOVE YOU, would stand by me forever?”

What?! You said what, KIM SEOHYUN?!  Are you serious? I’ve almost choked. Really!

“Wegure, baby girl?” I caress her long silky hair softly.

“You’ve already love me, Hyunnie?”

“JUST ANSWER ME, WOO SUNGHYUN!” Seohyun pushed me away as she glared at me.

“BALLI!”

“I.. I.. I don’t know..”

Well, it’s a total surprised for me. What could I say? What should I say? Would you say yes if I asked you the same question, Kim Seohyun?

“Here… I get Tamama for You..”

“Just GO with TAMAMA!” Seohyun rushed to left her bedroom, and me.

“I HATE YOU too, WOO SUNGHYUN!”

What should I do then, Kim Seohyun? Would you just wait until the day I’ve been preparing with your twins? Would you? Or would you just call and run to that Kim Kikwang, like always?

~ END of Kevin’s POV~
#                                      #                                       #

 

[Seohyun]

Stop talking
I hate myself for knowing everything
Before you even opened your mouth

I wanted to lie and run away but
Your two eyes are telling me goodbye

I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass
At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know

Stop crying
I hate myself for knowing everything
Before I get wet with your tears

I tried to lie and avoid it but
Your two eyes are telling me goodbye

I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
I was sick with a love fever
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

Don’t try too hard to get far away
My body has already broken into pieces just like you wanted
I can’t go a step closer to you

[Seohyun+AJ]

I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass
At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know

I was sick with a love fever
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

“AJ oppa…” Seohyun hugged her oppa who played piano and sang with her tightly.

“Super Junior’s Storm, wasn’t it?” AJ caresses his sister hair softly.

“Yesung oppa’s new song, Hyunnie?”

“It wasn’t because Yesung oppa, Oppa..” Seohyun looked up to face AJ’s eyes.

“The lyric is just, PERFECT…”

“I knew it, my Princess...” AJ hugged her even tighter.

“Is it hurt you that much?”

Seohyun just nodded as she helps herself to move from AJ’s embrace.

“I’m totally broken hearted right now, oppa….” Seohyun looks so weak and drained.

“You don’t have any idea how painfully it is..”

“HE has!” Hoon just popped out from nowhere again, as usual.

“So have I, Princess.. Remember?”

“Ah… Mianhae, oppa…” Seohyum seems shocked and more hurt by the facts.

“I shouldn’t be like this.. Since it was nothing compare to yours’…”

“It isn’t nothing for you, Hyunnie..” AJ kissed Seohyun’s head softly.

“Your oppa is going to leave you..”

“Yeah.. that’s hurt even more..” Seohyun cried again, but slowly.

“Appa is leaving to USA too.. must I leave this worl for their's shake to?”

“Euww!! NO!” Hoon smacked her head softly.

“Don’t be a chicken!”

“but not just Appa and Hyungjoon oppa who broke my heart..” Seohyun’s voice went lower, even sounds like she murmured.

“I lost before I even fight for him, Oppa..”

“Are you talking about that pretty boy?” AJ was eyeing his sister suspiciously.

“Did he break your heart?”

“He didn’t love me, oppa..” Seohyun murmured as her tears flowing even more.

“He didn’t answer my question.. I didn’t confess my feeling to him yet..”

“SShhhh!!! Don’t cry for a boy!” Hoon pinched Seohyun’s cheek playfully.

“A worthed boy would cry for a girl! And if He hurt you, I’d kill him!”

“Jinjja, oppa?” Seohyun eyes widened and looks to Hoon eyes.

“Geoljimal!”

“I’m not lying…” Hoon whined with his aegyo, made Seohyun chuckled.

“Just wait and see, my princess”

#                               #                            #

~Wonbin’s POV~

What? My princess is going mad to her going-to-marry-soon brother, again? How many times it happened?

First when Soohyun was going to marry Raina, thanks God Seohyun wasn’t clinging to Soohyun a lot. So she was just mad, without did her not-talking-nor-eating act.

Second when Eli was going to marry Sunny. This one was disaster as She messed Eli’s black Bugatti Veyron Super Sport up. She removed and hided all of those wires and made Eli went crazy. Well, at least She showed us that she treasured Elison that much, as she won’t even let him go.

Third and the most horrible one, when her best closest man, Kibum was going to marry Nana. She cried and yelled nonstop, just like now. She didn’t eat nor talk for a week and she got hospitalized. Kibum felt guilty and about to canceled his marriage, but I won’t ever let him. Seohyun was just being a spoiled brat. She treasures her brother the most, that’s why She won’t ever let them go. Seohyun even burnt Kibum’s condominium and car. But, Thanks God Kibum really loves her. He didn’t even get mad to her. Seohyun stopped her extreme act as Kibum promised her that he won’t left her and live at our mansion with her.

When Sooyoung still alive, she didn’t harm AJ at all. But She tortured Sooyoobg endlessly with her childish ways. Which ended up, Sooyoong ran away to her former lover’s place and AJ lost her forever. Still, that part wasn’t Seohyun’s fault, whisch is she always thin she is.

Alexander, Hoon and Dongho are still too far to even think about marriage. They have not a serious love-relationship yet now.

I can’t imagine what’s going to happen when her twins going to marry Lizzy? Kill Lizzy probably? Since she couldn’t live far from her beloved twins. I wonder how she would maintain?

And I wonder,, what if Seohyun was the one who going to marry someone? Kevin probably? What would her brothers do? Kill Kevin? Torture Seohyun? Or locked her on the basement? Well, I don’t know.

“Appa!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dongho cried as he rushed to me.

“Noona is still crying on her room …”

“Why don’t you going in and cheer her up?” I hugged Dongho tightly, to make my magnae calm.

“You’re her favorite pet, aren’t you?”

“but noona locked the door..” Dongho whined as he cries louder.

“and She didn’t eat yet since morning…”

“She didn’t let Kiseob hyung  in to?”

I’d be really surprised if she didn’t let Kiseob.

“No! She didn’t let anyone in…” Dongho whined again and again.

“Kiseob hyung didn’t eat too, He cried endlessly, like noona..”

“Well, they are twins with too strong connection, baby” I rushed to Seohyun’s room as Dongho clings on my arm.

“Where is Kibum hyung?”

“He didn’t even dare to go closer..” Dongho knocked Seohyun’s door slowly.

“She throw vases to the hyung, Appa..”

WHAT?! She must be totally irritated right now. Since she tried to damage her own  brothers.

“Hyung, is Seohyun going mad again?” Soohyun rushed to me with goguma cakes on his hands, I just nodded.

“I bring this for that Princess..”

“Try to call her, Hyung!” Dongho pushed Soohyun closer to Seohyun’s room.

“Tell her you brought that cake…”

“Uri Princess…” Soohyun called her softly, with his husky voice.

“WHAT?!”

Seohyunnie! How could you be so rude when you mad? Just like your Umma..

“It’s me, Soohyun ahjussi..” Soohyun called himself ahjussi to make Seohyun calm.

“I bring some goguma cakes for you from Raina’s bakery.. Wanna try some?”

“Come in!” Seohyun opened her door lazily as she heard goguma.

Omo! Her crystal eyes were swollen and she looks drained! My poor princess.

“Just ahjussi and the cake! She glared to her brothers who waiting in front of her room patiently.

“You won’t let your Appa in?” I hold her wrist and meet her swollen eyes.

Damn! I could tell that she totally hurt by her eyes. So much pains to endure.

“Just..  Molla…” Seohyun gave up and let us in as she kept herself busy playing with her piano.

I just can't understand the ways
Of all the men and their mistakes
You give them all your heart
And then they rip it all away

You told me how much you loved me
And how our love was meant to be
And I believed in you
I thought that you would set me free

You should've just told me the truth
That I wasn't the girl for you
Still, I didn't have a clue
So my heart depended on you

Although I'll say I hate you now
Though I'll shout and curse you out
I'll always have love for you
Because I am a girl

Been told a man will leave you coldly
Get sick of you and bored
I know that it's no lie
I gave my all, still I just cry

Never again will I be fooled
To give my all when nothing's true
I won't be played again
But I will fall in love again

You took advantage of my willingness
To do anything for love
Now I'm the only one in pain
Will you please take it all away

 

“What a sad song, Princess..” I brought her to my embrace and I could tell that she is shaking.

“Wanna hear the sweet one?”

She looked clueless and I gave the signs to the boys as they were start singing.

“As long as I'm with you
I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the o… Ouch! Appaeso!”
Hyungjoon tried his best to reach her as she kicked his crotch angrily.

“I've been trying to see you
For such a long long time
Maybe I'm just sad to face that I (?)
but I won't lie
When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do…”
I tried to hold my Princess as she made her way to her bed.

“Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong…”
Kiseob laid his head on Seohyun’s shoulder, as she won’t pushed or damaged her own twins.

“As long as I’m with you, I can’t go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You’re the one….”
Alexander went closer and pokes her bridge nose and made her pouts cutely.

“How I try to reach you In every way I can..” Soohyun feed Seohyun his goguma cakes as she swallows it slowly.


“But it’s hard to find a way to show
that I’m your man…”
Eli caressed Seohyun’s hair carelessly and made his sister clueless.

“When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do…”
Kibum kneeled down and kisses Seohyun’s hand.

“Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong…”
AJ keep plays the piano as he winked to Seohyun and made her slightly smiles.

“As long as I’m with you, I can’t go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You’re the one…”
Hoon pinched Seohyun’s cheek playfully and made her winched.

“When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do…”
Dongho pecked Seohyun lips which made her eyes and mine widened on surprise.

“Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I’m with you, I can’t go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You’re the one”

nine of us sang on harmony as she starts to teared up and slightly smiles.

“I forgive you, baby HJ..” Seohyun murmured under her tears.

“but please, don’t leave me alone..”

The boys rushed to her bed and fought to hug her and sleep next to her.

“We’ll sleep with you tonight, Princess..” Hyungjoon, Kibum, Alexander, AJ, Hoon, Eli, Kiseob and Dongho grinned and gave their sister theirs’ puppy eyes.

“May we?”

Seohyun smiled brightly and nodded as she lead Hyungjoon and Kibum to sleep next to her.

“We won’t  ever leave you, Hyunnie.. because WE LOVE YOU THE MOST in this world…”

~End of Wonbin’s POV~

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Guys, I used Super Junior’s Storm, SNSD’s because I’m a girl and FT ISLAND’s the one lyrics from the songs.. =P