Baby goodbye

Lightless Love

“Appa, where are we going now?” Seohyun broke the silence as she could tell that Kyujong, Wonbin’s driver, drives them to somewhere she never knows.

“Are we picking up Dongho from his school, Appa?”

“Aniyo…” Wonbin gace her a weak smile as he patted her hair.

“You lost your baby fat, right?

“Appa! Don’t change the subject!” Seohyun whined as Wonbin just sighed by his only daughter stubbornness.

“Tell me where are we going? I never know about this road!”

“Please wait a little, my dear princess” Wonbin whispered as Seohyun nodded but still eyeing him.

“What? Is this something wrong in my face? Why are you loved to dazing over someone face?”

“Aniyo!” Seohyun blushed as she hit her Appa’s hands.

“You seem, not really in the good term, Appa..”

“So do you… What’s with those black dress and white-black shoes? So Gloomy!” Wonbin complained about his daughter look as she keeps eyeing him.

“I’m fine, my princess…”

“Golljima, Appa… I could see the pain…”Seohyun scoffed as Wonbin kissed her chubby-again cheek.

and for your information, this black lace dress is Zara’s and this shoes is Chanel’s Appa!”

“Kangsaheenim, we arrived….” Kyujong stooped the car as he opens the door for them.

“and I really am sorry, kangsaheenim”

“Gomawo, Kyujong-ah…” Wonbin patted Kyujong’s shoulder as he drags his only daughter with him.

“Appa, what is that? Why Kyujong ahjussi said sorry to you? Is any bad thing happen?” Seohyun started to interrogate her Appa as Wonbin tried his best to hold his tears.

“Where is it? Why are many people wearing black hanboks? Was someone die?”

“You’ll now soon, my dear princess…” Wonbin kissed Seohyun’s forehead as she looks dumbfounded.

“Please, be strong when you knew it… My princess is such a really strong angel…”

Seohyun kept her eyes on her Appa as everyone bowed with sad and sorry faces to them and wear black Hanbook.

“Miss Kim…” Yongsaeng, Kibum’s personal assistant rushed to them as he bowed to Seohyun.

“I know it would be really hard for you… but you’re such a strong girl”

“What is it, Yongsaeng oppa?” Seohyun insisted as Yongsaeng had no idea.

“Tell me! NOW!”

Yongsaeng surprised as he bowed and leads Seohyun to enter the room. Seohyun was standing still  on the door when everyone bowed and looks like simpatico to her. Suddenly, Seohyun could feel that her heart sank out from nothing.

“Who was that?” Seohyun asked impatiently as Youngsaeng pointed to the stage.

“Ne… Who was dying?”

“Miss… Miss Kim…” Youngsaeng bite his lower lips as Seohyun sent him her death glare.

“Please, check by yourself”

No need to wait, Seohyun was running all the way to the stage as her eyes widened.

“Ki… Bum… Op… Pa…” Seohyun shocked as she jumped to the white coffin in front of her.

“Ki… Bum… Op… Pa… KIBUM OPPA!!!! KIBUM OPPA!!!!! KIBUM OPPA”

Seohyun was crying her heart out as she saw her dearest oppa’s, Kibum, was laying in the coffin peacefully with his white coat on, COLD, NOT MOVING and won’t ever answer her nor wakes up

“KIBUM opppa…. Oppa, wake up! Kibum oppa, wake up!” Seohyun sobbed as no one even have a try to hold the shaky girl.

“Mianhae… I let you down… I left you, oppa… but I’m here… Please wake up…”

 I wanted to embrace you with my two arms, but I couldn’t do that
Because I thought I was going to cry first (Kibum’s soul thought)

“I… I…. I hurt you so badly, oppa…. Mianhae…” Seohyun kept shaking Kibum’s body, wished by any chance he would wake up.

“I won’t ever leave you again, oppa… Please wake up…”

Telling me that you couldn’t live without me,
Telling me that you were going to die without me (still Kibum’s)

“Oppa, you said you’d never leave me…. I can’t live without you…” Seohyun shook Kibum’s body forcefully, begged God to wake him up for her.

“You who used to say such thing, Where did you go?”

You need to live better
You need to fight this off, My princess ( still Kibum)

“Seohyunnie…” Lizzy couldn’t bear but hug her best  friend tightly.

“You must see the others”

“Others?” Seohyun teary eyes widened as Lizzy nodded weakly.

“Where are they?”

Lizzy leads Seohyun to the black coffin next to Kibum’s as Seohyun suddenly groaned painfully.

“Xa.. n.. der… op… pa?” Seohyun jumped to the coffin as she sook Alexander’s lifeless body forcefully.

“Xander oppa, wake up! Mianhae.. I’m here! Wake up! Please wake up!”

The memories just shine a light to where you are
Words that I don’t even mean; I send them to you (Alexander’s soul thought)

 

“XANDER oppa, wake up! Alexander!!! Wake up! Xander oppa!” Seohyun cried her heart out as she accidentally touched Alexander’s ribs as she found former firing on his diaphragm.

“Ribs? Diaphragm? Don’t tell me …”

Seohyun rushed to check Kibum’s body as she found the same place of former firing.

Kibum oppa…. Xander oppa… were you trying to save me?Seohyun cried as she dropped on her knees.

“Were you meeting him?”

Sunny rushed and hugs her sister-in-law as Seohyun’s body was shaking dramatically as her tears overflowed.

“It’s him, Unnie… It was him… He shot Kibum oppa ad Xander oppa… He killed them.. He was the one who could shot people like that…” Seohyun groaned as her eyes full of anger.

“KIM KIKWANG! You’re SO DEAD TO ME!!!!!!”

I will send you away
So hurry up and go and be happy… Seohyunie, don’t cry… don’t kill him..Please, don’t be a murder again, princess…. (alexander’s)

Seohyun, there is someone else” Raina leads seohyun to the last coffin as they found Nana’s dead body.

“They thought she was you”

“Na… Na… on… nie…” Seohyun lost all of her energy as she saw three beloved people from her life are death. Not even moving, cold, not even wake up.

“Mianhnata… It must be me, not you, onnie… It was all my fault… as if I never met them and listened to my oppa”

“It no one faults, my princess….” Hyungjoon rushed to hug her only sister as she sobs hardly on his chest.

“It was destiny…”

“No, oppa!” Seohyun whined as Hyungjoon felt totally sorry toward her.

“IT was my fault, as if I never met that Kikwang… HE IS SO DEAD TO ME!”

“Ne… we know…” AJ rushed to comfort his sister.

“He is so dead to US, my princess”

“How dare he,oppa?” Seohyun choked by her tears as Eli and Hoon rushed to her.

“How dare he?”

“I bet he dare, princess…” Eli rolled his eyes as he hands Seohyun a tissue.

“He even killed our Umma back then, remember?”

“I must listened to you well earlier, oppa…” Seohyun stuttered as her brothers mouthed “gwaenchanha”

“Mianhae.. I killed them…”

“No, cutie!” Kiseob kissed her forehead as Seohyun shook her head.

“Kikwang killed them”

“and he killed them because they attacked him…” Hoon added, tries his best to comfort Seohyun.

“No business with you, sweety”

“Noona!” Dongho rushed to hug and cried with Seohyun as both look totally drained.

“You’re going home with us now!”

“I didn’t know it was this hard walking back home…” Seohyun murmured as she still won’t ever accepts that Kibum, Alexander and Nana already died.
“My heart is too stuffed up…”

“Why don’t we make it lighter, baby girl? Kevin caressed her back as she jumped to hug him.

“Won’t you let them hear your angelic voice for the last time?”

#                    #                        #

~Seohyun’s POV~

“Good afternoon everyone…” Kevin oppa held my hand firmly as I stand beside him, still shocked.

“Today we gather here to mourn the departure of our greatest Kim Kibum, Alexander Kim and Nana ihm…”

Kibum oppa…. Xander oppa… Nana onnie… Why must you die? Why must you try to finde me and bring me home? Why must you fought Kikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa?

I could tell who killed you by your former firings. Doojoon oppa burnt your heart so badly, Nana onnie..

And that Kikwang! How dare him killed and tortured my DEAREST OPPA? He has no idea how he hurt me now. He hurt me the most! He took my breath away! Both of them were my life!

You’re so dead to me, Kim Kikwang! SO DEAD! Just wait my payment!
 

“We would present them a tribute song to them…” Kevin oppa broke my thoughts as he leads me to the microfone.

“Ladies, and Gentlemen, The last tribute for the greatest from their angelic princess…”

Didn’t we use to be in love?

So much time that we spend together…”

Oppa, couldn’t you see that? I always stuck with you since I born. I always clanged to you, Kibum oppa… and so did you Xander oppa…

“Didn’t we use to hurt together?

Don’t we know?”

But Why? Why were you hurting yourself, oppa? Why did you hurt me this badly?

“Where are you?

Can’t you hear my voice?”

Could you hear me from heaven, oppa? Could you hear that I’m crying hard for you? You said you won’t ever let me cry again…

“My hurting heart has always been looking for you

Calling out to you

Going crazy…”

Kibum oppa…. Xander oppa.. Nana onnie… Why were you leaving me? Why don’t you trade your place with me?

“In my heart, tears mixed with your memories

Wave after wave flowing down my heart

Together with memories which cannot be erased by tears

Today my heart is empty again

Always damp”

How should I get rid of it? How could I erase this pain? How could I replay our memories? Why were you leaving me?

“Didn’t we use to like each other?

You used to smile because of my slight smile, isn’t it?”

Kibum oppa… Xander oppa… We used to love each other the most! You always were my favorite dearest oppa among all of my oppa.

You used to smile brightly because ofmy slight smile, even my presence. Oh my dear oppa….

“Didn’t we use to cry together?

You used to feel hurt because of my tears, isn’t it?”

We used to cry together. Nana onnie always cried when I cried, so did you Kibum oppa . but why you let me cry alone now? How dare you!

Kibum oppa… Xander oppa… You used to feel hurt because of my tears, right? Till you never let me cry or hurt.

So, why do you let me now? Didn’t you feel hurt to see my crying over you like this?

“Where are you now?

Have you seen how exhausted I look?

My hurting heart has always been looking for you

Calling out to you

Going crazy”

Seohyun! Why must you left them? It’s your entire fault! You killed them! No, Kikwang killed them! But you loved Kikwang! And he killed your oppa because he loved you. IRONIC!

“Return to my side

I who call out your name everyday”

Please, oppa… please… Let me see you one more time Nana onnie… let me hug you one more time, Xander oppa… Let me kiss you one more time, Kibum oppa… please…

“My heart which is tired from waiting for you

Me, who is wondering because I am looking for you

Love Tears and the memories if you”

“Seohyunie! Move!” I could hear that Hyunjoong ahjussi, Appa’s assistant was telling me something.

“Move!”

“Wegure?” I looked to him as his face pointed to the outside as my Appa is running toward me.

“What’s wrong, Appa?’

“SEOHYUNI!” Kevin oppa jumped and pushed me down as I feel something hot burning my stomach from the outside.

“Oh No! Seohyunie! Ahjussi, they got her! Seohyuni! Answer Me!”

“MY PRINCESS!” Appa kneeld down beside me as both his’ and Kevin oppa’s coat covered by blood.

“Open your eyes! AJ! Youngsaeng!”

“I’m coming Appa…” AJ oppa seemed panic as he pressed my stomach, which is painful. As all of my brothers rushed to me with teary eyes.

“You got shot; please stay still, my dear”

I could feel painful and burnig sensation roam on my body as I could see…

Umma? Sooyoong unnie? Arapachi? Kibum oppa? Xander oppa? Nana unnie?

Where am I? am I in the heaven?

“SEOHYUNIE! HOLD ON!”

~End of seohyun’s POV~

#                         #                                                 #

Princess Kim Seo Hyun

D.O.B : 28th June

Blood type : A

Height : 168 cm

“It’s a lie…” Doojoon threw the documents in front of him harshly

“We can’t end like this! I can’t believe the fact that she is leaving us”

“No matter what we say to her right now, it’s going to have no effect whatsoever” Hyunseung shook his head over and over out of frustration.

“This isn’t right, I can’t trust this fact”

“What’s fact, hyung?” Dongwoon rushed to his brothers who looked totally frustrated, along with Kikwang.

“Just tell us…”

“Seohyunnie…” Hyunseung spoke up as everyone’s eyes on him.

“She is not our angel Woo Seohyun”

“What do you mean, Hyunseung hyung?” Yoseob seemed clueless, just the same as Dongwoon and Kikwang.

“Why is Seohyun wasn’t she?”

“She is Kim Seohyun…” Doojoon spoke up as everyone’s jaws dropped and left a deep sigh.

“She is the one and only Princess Kim, the infamous Kim Seohyun”

“This is all a lie, not the truth…” Dongwoon shook his head as Doojoon nodded to him.

I can’t believe it any longer”

“Now she is no longer next to us…” Yoseob dropped on his knees.

That is the truth, I don’t want to believe it…”

“You must!” Hyuseung insisted.

“Our enemy was so close and we didn’t even recognize her!”

“But she was just too sweet” Dongwoon whined as he seems despair.

“Why must we kill her?”

“Because she is the only girl who would inherit all Boohwal assets …” Doojoon explained.

“Nah! I don’t care about that. She already knew about us earlier…”

“We killed her Umma when we were young… and she saw us” Hyunseung added.

“and now she left us, because she won’t hurt us, especially you… Kikwang”

“Come back to me, even if I say this many times…” Kikwang looked at Seohyun’s picture as his tears overflowing.
“All of this just has to be a lie right now… You are mine, Seohyun… No Need to kill you”

“Nah! You were wrong!” Junhyung just came in as he seems panting.

“Umma shot her earlier…”

“What did you mean, hyung?” Yoseob shouted as all of them seem totally surprised.

“Shot her? Like kill her? Or what?”

“Yep! Just like that…” Junhyung sighed, seems like he sad for her.

“Umma shot her! She tried to kill her! And she got her!”

“It’s a lie! It’s a lie! It’s a lie! It’s a lie!” Kikwang cried hysterically as Hyunseung hugs him tightly. Kikwang kept shaking his head harshly.
“This isn’t the truth. This isn’t the truth. This isn’t the truth. This isn’t the truth.”

“It’s a fact…” Junhyung tapped his shoulder as Kikwang dropped on the floor.

“My mind knows, but my heart says that it can’t get accustomed to it too”

“The urge to protect you comes to me without me knowing, it also seems like my clinging…” Hyegyo rushed as she hugs her son tightly.

“I couldn’t let that U-kiss kill you because you stole her”

“But Umma…. Why? ” Kikwang whined as he cried over and over.

“She is… I mean… She was my Woo Seohyun… not that Kim Seohyun”

“I knew… She was your angel…” Hyegyo kissed her son forehead softly.

“and I’ve sent your angel to her place, HEAVEN”

#                                                            #                                         #                       #

 

I really am sorry to Kikwang's, Nana's, Alexander's and Kibum's fans..

It wasn't like I didn't favor them to let them like this..

I LOVE THEM the MOST, ALL OF THEM!

I CRIED WHEN I made this.. Miahae...