Why are you being like this?

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~

Damn! God, please save me!!!

What are they trying to do? It’s fine if they would kill me or something..  but please, don’t let me lost my innocent!

“Hey, open your eyes, brat!” I felt someone kicked my back harshly.

“Yong~, that’s hurt..” I whined as I gave Yonghwa my teary puppy eyes.

“don’t you pity me or something?”

“Oh, of course not, brat!” Yonghwa laughed evily as he checked me out with his sharp eyes.

“Like you’ve said, I HATE PRETTY boys the most! I hate that Yonghwa guy! And You know what, I HATE YOU TOO SPOILEED BRAT!”

Ouch! That’s hurt! No one ever slapped me on the face before! Well, at least for years. AJ oppa was the one who slapped two years ago.

“Ow, Princess.. Are you scared?” now Jungshin grinned evily to me.

“Oh.. Try me Lee Jungshin !”

“How could You know about me?”  Jungshin seems surprised when I called his name.

Well.. I know all about you, guys… You are Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jungshin, Lee Jungshin’s hyung Lee Jonghyun and Kang Minhyuk..” I pointed to them as I mentioned their names.

“and You have same birthday as mine, Kang Minhyuk..

“How could you know about us, brat?” Jonghyun yelled to me as he slapped my face.

Damn! That’s hurt you babo!

Well, you’ve been really interested on us, Princess..” Minhyuk pulled my face closer to his.

“wanna have fun with us before your last breath, Brat?”

“Don’t call me, Brat!” I kicked his crotch as hard as I could.

“How dare you!” Minhyuk pulled my long hair harshly.

“Hope you could bear what we’d do to you!”

“TRY ME!” I death glared him as I put my best poker face on.

God, please save me! Please…..

Umma, please save me.. please!! Please send my twins or my brothers!, God!

Oh, God.. Please send  me your angel or someone to me.. I scared to the death…

“Well princess, you’d remember your last night well..”  Yonghwa grabbed my wrist and whispered to my earlobe, which made me freeze.

“I promise I’d do it gently…”

Umma… Appa…

Hyungjoon oppa..

Kibum oppa.. Nana onnie..

Xander oppa.. AJ oppa..  Hoon oppa..

Eli oppa.. Sunny onnie..

My dear Kiseob… My dear Lizzy..

My baby Dongho..

Soohyun ahjussi.. Raina ahjumma..

Mianata.. Chusuhamnida.. Jeongmal mianhae..

Saranghanda yorobeun!!!

Kevin oppa.. Kikwang oppa..

Well, I wish I could know you better..

Kevin oppa, please stalks me right now!! I begged you!!

~ end of Seohyun’s POV~

#                                #                           #

It’s around 4PM in apgujeong, Seoul. People could tell that  spring is coming soon. Every stores display floral patterned clothes and stuff. Many couple were walking hand in hand just window shopped or just talk to each other.

“Omo! This is cute! The pink one is cute too! The baby pink too!” a pretty boy was so enthusiast to pick baby clothes.

“aww! Those dress are cute! Kyungsan would love it”

“aish, pretty boys..” a shopkeeper murmured as she got a death glare for that boy.

“Sir, are you picking clothes for your daughter?” a shopkeeper asks him politely.

“No! I’m not having a baby! I didn’t do anything yet to that Park sooyoong!” The pretty boy whined, sound irritated.

“Mianhae, sir.. My boyfriend was picking clothes for our nephew..” his girlfriend rudhed to help him.

“Don’t act silly, ahjumma!”

“Ouch!”

“Kiseob, are you okay?” a chubby pretty and tall girl rushes back  to her pretty boyfriend.

“are you okay, ahjumma?”

“I’m fine, Lizzy…” Kiseob gave her an assure smile.

“I just felt like someone slapped me hardly..”

“Omo! You’re noose bleeding!” Lizzy yelled as her wipe Kiseob’s blood with her brown scarf.

Feel another pain?”

“Right.. Like someone was kicking me and slaping me so hard..” Kiseob whined in pain as he hold his back and head.

“Could it be..?”

“PRINCESS!” Lizzy and Kiseob yelled in harmony as their eyes widened.

“Kiseob, go call your twins! Something bad could happen to her right now!” Lizzy forced her clueless boyfriend to call her BFF as soon as possible.

“I have a bad feeling about her! Bali!!!”

“CRAP!” Kiseob throw his cellphone on panic.

“I couldn’t reach her! Where the hell is my twins?”

“We must search her, right now!” Lizzy grabbed her boyfriend and run panicly as everyone could tell that Kiseob was sobbing.

“Kiseob? Are you okay?” Lizzy was shocked and cried on panic as she saw her boyfriend fainted and turn so pale.

“Se.. Seohyun-ah…”

#                             #                        #

~Kevin’s POV~

WHAT? WHAT are they trying to do to my Princess? Why they kicked her?

Darn them! Be calm Woo Sunghyun! You must hide till the perfect time..

What were they saying? I couldn’t hear it well.. damn to those wind!

WHAT?! THEY MADE MY BRIDE CRYING?! Who the hell they were thinking they are?!

I couldn’t bear it any longer! I can’t! Wait and see what a pretty boy could do.

“Hey, You! Hands off from her!”

I couldn’t hold it any longer, I can’t let them hurt my Princess anymore!

“Who the hell are you?” that Yonghwa seems forgot about me already.

“Well.. Poor memory..” I smirk to them as I saw Seohyun try her best to let herself go from theirs’ knot.

Don’t you recognize me, Hyun~’s suitor?

I was about to punch his face and broke his neck when I saw him dazing.

“Oh, so you are that psycho pretty-faced stalker..” Yonghwa smirked baack to me.

Well, my smirk is the way better and cuter than his’.

“Good.. I thought you were a babo..” I mumbled as he cursed me under his breath.

“Been so busy, huh?”

“What are you doing here, pretty boy?” Yonghwa glared to me, not scary!

“stalking my Hyun~ again?”

“Well, did you mind? I hope you don’t mind..” I smile to him as I clenched my fist hardly.

“because YOU are NOT her SUITOR.. which is, I am”

Yonghwa seems surprised as he made his way to grab my collar.

“You’d be better ran away, if you were smart enough..”

“Well, if You were smart, You’d be better don’t mess with me” I could tell that Yonghwa pissed off when I kicked his stomach lightly, but he seems in pain.

“Don’t play with fire, pretty boy..” I could tell that this tall boy was Jungshin.

“WELL, TRY ME, boys..”

I rushed to Seohyun. I don’t even care if they prepared their bullets or stuff to kill me or Seohyun.

I don’t care if I might die or just hurt! As long as Princess is safe! I won’t ever let anyone hurt her anymore!

“Seohyun!”

“Nuguseyo?” Seohyun seems clueless about who am I.

“Who are you? Get lost!”

“Sssssh.. be calm, baby girl.. It’s me..” I try my best to release her as I saw she is  sobbing.

“Oh, NO! You’re noose bleeding!”

They are so dead to me right now! How could they hit Seohyun’s head that hard?! She is noose bleeding now! I can’t see her like this, noose bleeded and her chubby cheeks bruised.

“Kevin oppa!” Seohyun jumped and hug me so tight.

“Kevin oppa..”

Omo! She won’t let me go. Is she crying? My dear princess~

“Yes, baby girl.. It’s me…” I tap her back softly, try to calm her as I wept her blood from  her pretty face.

“are you …”

“I’m scared…” Seohyun sobbed on my chest, I could it getting wet.

“They.. I.. I.. I scared.. They would take my innocent away.. I’m sacred, Kevin oppa.. I’m scared..”

“It’s okay.. it’s okay.. I’m here..” I hug her tighter than before, try to assured her that she’d be fine.

“Don’t be scared.. Everything is gonna be fine.. I’m here with you..”

“What a sweet scene!” I heard Yonghwa and his friends go closer to us.

“What a perfect farewell scene!”

“What do you want, Jung Yonghwa?” I yelled in anger to that man, he seems so careless.

“Tell me right away! manebwa!”

“Chill, Kevin Woo..” that Yonghwa just laughed with his stupid friends.

“and I’m older than you.. Should you try to call me, hyung?”

“No need, bastard!”

I won’t be nice to those bastards anymore, enough is enough. I won’t let them made my Princess scared anymore.

“You’d finish her? I could finish you before you could scream..”

“Wooo!! What a snob!” Jonghyun laughed so hard to me, saw me as a joke.

“Don’t cut your pretty face..”

“Oh, TRY ME!”

I pulled my samurai off from the back of my khaki shirt and get ready to cut them off.

“Wanna beat them alone, pretty boy?” I heard Seohyun’s murmured under her heavy breathe.

“You may join us if you want, assassin Princess...” I throw my ninja blades to her, and she catches them perfectly.

“Mianhae.. I don’t have another samurai for you..”

“Whoaa!! Gomawo!! Oppa, you're jjang!!” Seohyun smirked and tied her long hair.

“Well, I’d pay the lunch, Yong~”

Seohyun cut Minhyuk’s leg by a glance, and to be honest, that scared me and the rest of the boys.

I remembered that she always been good at fight and stuff, but I never imagined to saw her like this.

“How dare you, brat!” Minhyuk yelled on pain to her.

“Don’t ever call me brat!” Seohyun whined and throw another blades.

And, Good bye for Minhyuk. Those blades cut his head off. What a scary Princess. She made the rest ran away.

“Now, my turn, Princess..” I smirked and tried to catch those bastards as I saw she shrugged her shoulder and wipe her blood away.

“Oppa! Is that hurt?” Seohyun rushed to me and grabs my wrist tightly.

“Mianhae oppa.. Jeongmal mianhae.. Appaseo?”

“Huh? What is hurt?” I’m so clueless right now.

Well, nothing is hurt, Princess.. Except my heart when I knew you choose to have a lunch with those bastards over me., and you ended up like this. If I could hold you back earlier..

“Your right arm! Isn’t that hurt?” Seohyun cried and poked my right arm carefully.

“Jeongmal mianhae oppa..”

“whoa? How could it’s bleeding?” I’m so surprised, it was fine before …

“I’ve cut you, oppa.. Mianhae..” Seohyun started to sob now.

“Hey! Relax! It’s not your fault.. relax!” I cared her hair softly and smirked to her.

Why I smirked to her by the way? And blushed too.

“Woo! Stop that lovey dovey scene!” Jungshin rushed to us and dragged Seohyun away.

“We have job to finish!”

“Let’s finish you first, pretty boy!” Jonghyun smirked and pulled his sword off.

“We play with sword today. Watch your face, pretty boy.. Hyun~ has cut your arm”

“TRY ME, Lee Jonghyun!”

Those Lee brothers were better than Minhyuk. They know how to use their height and their swords properly. But still, they distraughted to beat Kim Seohyun.

How could I say it? She seems small and skinny for you, but she has the power. She is Kim Taewon’s granddaughter for sure! She is talented on business skill, which is I want made her my partner in office. She is too talented to kill people, and She is good looking.  I bet if her family let her be a trainee, She would lead a hallyu wave right now.as if she had the talent too, like that Seo Joohyun.

“Jungshin!” Jonghyun rushed to help his younger brother who panting so hard, I could tell that Seohyun beats him with no mercy.

“You go die, Lee Jungshin!” Seohyun grabbed his sword and stab it on him.

“Oh, crap!”

“Omo, Kevin oppa!!” She cried as she rushes to me.

“Mianhata.. Appaseoyo?”

“My arm is fine now, that was small cut from you..”

I dumbfounded again, why is she crying by the way? All I knew is my face stingy.

“Oppa! Are you for real?” her eyes widened as wide as they could.

“I’ve cut your precious pretty face! Look!”

Omo! She really cut my face, my right cheek is bleeding right now.

“It’s fine.. It’s not even precious at all.. I never like it..” I smirked to her, again.

“but I like it..”

“Did you say something, baby girl?” I knew I’ve heard something.

“nope!” Seohyun blushed and ran away from me.

I bet I heard that she said she like my face! Whooa! Jinjja?

“Let me finish you, pretty!”

As soon as I could see, Jonghyun was holdig a gun right now. Try to shoot my heart, and as I see, Seohyun grabbed him by a glance.

“Try me, Lee Jonghyun”

I could saw they were struggling. As a real man, I won’t let Seohyun fight. I pushed her aside as she whined.

Mianhae, Princess. I won’t let you hurt yourself. Not much to say, Jonghyun is really died right now. I can’t tell that he is breathing or even life.

What? You don’t believe me? I’m one of the best assassins in the clan. I maybe am pretty, but believe me, I’m no good. Wonbin ahjussi trained me how to kill, himself, what a honor.

“Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I could hear that someone is screaming her lung out.

“Just let me go!!!!!!!!!”

Omo! Holly crap! That was Seohyun. Where the hell she is?

“Yong~, let me go!!!!!” Yonghwa hold Seohyun tightly and shut up by a handkerchief.

Oh, crap! Why he put his gun on her head? What must I do?

“Hey pretty boy! Don’t daze ! beat me!” someone tapped my shoulder impatiently.

Crap! This is Jang Geunsuk, that bastard! The One who killed Deanna noona in front of me.

“Remember me?”

“How could I forget you?” I gave him my death glare.

“Let’s finish this!”

I’ve tried to cut him so many times, but it seems that he was really elastic. He could avoid all my attacks smoothly.

“Tired, pretty boy?” Geunsuk laughed his heart out.

“Well, I really am sure you couldn’t protect that girl, like you couldn’t protect Deanna back then..”

“Shut up!!” I’d be better to finish this bastard up!

I don’t know which demon was possessed me, but as I could remember, I’ve cut Geunsuk’s head off and cut it to 9 pieces, which is really scary.

I could tell that Seohyun’s eyes widened by scare as Yonghwa was too busy to drag her and kiss her hair.

“Don’t mind if I stole your bride, Kevin woo?”

~End of Kevin’s POV~

#                            #                     #

~Seohyun’s POV~

What was that? Was he cut his head to 9 pieces? Who the hell this Kevin Woo Sunghyun?

Did Appa train him or something? How could he kill someone like Appa did? It’s fantastic..

And that was SCARY! You’ve made me scared! He really is a psycho!

“Don’t mind if I stole your bride, Kevin woo?”

I could tell that Yoghwa was trying to threaten Kevin.

Well, Yonghwa.. That won’t work! I’m nothing for him! Can’t you see that he was too busy smirked on that bodies?

“Let.. me.. go…” I’ve tried to let myself go countlessly, but till I can’t do it.

It’s not like I’m not trained to escape or what else. But this guy had put something on my noose, and that made me dizzy and weak.

“Seohyunnie!” I could see Kevin, that pretty boy, rushed to me blurry . His face was totally panic.

“Let her go, Jung Yonghwa!”

“I won’t she is mine! Remember?” Yonghwa just laughed, and it’s scary now!

“She is mine! Let her go!” Kevin yelled to him loudly and he sounds manly.

Omo! He is so scary! He is not ‘that kind’ of pretty boy, the nice, sweet and gentle one!

“Why is she yours?” Yonghwa playfully as he dragged me all over this scary field.

“because I love her! She is my angel! Let her go!”

What did Kevin oppa said? Is he love me? You’ve must be kidding me! He just LOVE to TEASE me! I heard that he said he loves that Jessica girl sometimes when I overheard his phone, when he was staying at our mansion.

“Well, you could meet your angel on heaven!” Yonghwa yelled back to him.

“Say good bye to your pretty boy, Hyun~”

I could see that Kevin oppa was panting and, HE CRIED so hard! Omona! Is he crying for me?

“Don’t do that! Seohyunnie, SARANGHAE!”

Did he said he loves me again? Is that for real? Jinjjaeyo?

Thanks God, at least a boy, out of my family, loved me.. Thanks a lot, my Lord!!

BANG!

I’ve heard a gun shoot, and everything went so WHITE and BRIGHT..

Was Yonghwa shoot me? Am I dead already?

~ End of Seohyun’s POV~