Finally ...

Lightless Love

~Kevin’s POV~

“I bet she is… Perhaps… a lovely …” Seohyun pushed me and Minah apart as she rushes to going away.

“Annyeong, Angel No Good”

Am I hurt her so bad? Am I won’t see her again? Why must I kiss this after all? Is she gonna be okay?

“Oppa~” Minah whispered to my earlobe seductively and made me distracted.

“I’m so now~ Why don’t we go to the hotel?”

“Ewww! Go by yourself! I won’t ever do such a thing with you!” I pushed her away as she made her way to parking building.

“I was too drunk! I thought you were SEOHYUN”

“I HATE YOU and THAT SEOHYUN!” Minah whined as she stomped her feet.

“I’d ask my Appa to break the contract with your company”

“Well, I don’t mind… and that SONE cooperation is SEOHYUN’s, remember?” I rolled my eyes as I left her alone, pissed off.

“I’m going! I have more important thing to do!”

Yes! I have the most important things to do! I MUST CHASE SEOHYUN! I must make sure that she’s gonna be fine. If something bad happened to her I could tell that all of her brothers, her girls and that BEAST would kill me.

Finally you’re leaving me here, my baby girl…Why must you run faster when you saw me? Am I that hateful? Am I that scary for you? Am I hurt you too much?

Do you know how it feels to not hold you?You know what; I haven’t been sleeping since you left the mansion. My days feel so much different even when I got drunken almost everyday after you left me.

I’m sorry, my tears are coming… I can’t hold my tears when I’m seeing you are sobbing and crying like this… You know what? I love you with all my heart, Kim Seohyun.

“Kikwang oppa, where are you? Seohyun is calling someone, well, she is calling that Kikwang.

“Ne… Balli, oppa… I’m scared… Saranghae~”

Finally, you erased me away…Now you called Kikwang when you scared and sad. I knew it since I’ve stalked you after you left me.

Finally, although it would be hard for a while, I’d bear it… Please bear the pain with me Seohyunnie~ Everything is for you… I won’t let you hurt yourself by still hoping me to chase you back… But don’t worry… I will treasure our sweet memories for us… I promise you…

“So, he never loves me, huh?” Seohyun was murmuring, well, whining for exact as I could hear it clearly.

He played with my heart whole this time? Babogatjiman, Seohyunnie!”

Well, you’re not stupid my poor baby girl. You’re just being too innocent to face all things. I told you I never been in love, but I said things I never meant in my heart… I’m DRUNK!

When I’m drunk, I lied… I’d say things I never meant in my mind and my heart… I’m being rude and total jerk when I drunk… and Kibum hyung, Alexander hyung, AJ hyung and Eli know me well.

Were we breaking up?” Seohyun murmured again as she dropped on her knees.

“but why? I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH, Kevin oppa… Saranghae… yeohwonhi…”

My heart is ripped apart when I heard that words, Hyunnie. I turned my back on you and threw you away lately, but you still love me that much.

I’m such a cruel person, I broke your heart. It was my fault for making you suffered like this. Forgive me for being so cruel. Although it’s possible to love again, but my heart hurts so bad when I knew Kikwang treated you better than me and seems love you more than me.

“SEORORO!”

Crap! That Kikwang is here, and he looks …  TOTALLY HOT!

NO! Don’t being such a gay, Kevin! He looks so worry now! Is he running? I could tell that he is panting now.

“Gwaenchanhayo, Seohyunnie?”

“Kikwang oppa~” Seohyun jumped to his embrace as her sobs seem getting worse.

“Niga neoumu appa, oppa… Jeongmal appaeso…”

“What happened? Malhaebwa, my angel..” Kikwang tapped her back slowly as he kissed her crown head.

“Ulljima… Ulljima… I’m here for you… I won’t hurt you…”

HELLO?! I’m the one who must say those things to her! I AM HER FIAN… well, I’m not her fiancée anymore. I broke that relationship up myself. STUPID KEVIN!

Because of you I’m hurt, Seohyun… It’s hurting me to see you cry on Kikwang’s embrace by me. Now you’re by his side, and you seemed calm by him. Is he that good and nice, baby girl?

Because of me your flowing tears become a very deep sea, my princess. Look! I’ve ruined your make up, your eyeliner stained your angelic face. I bet your oppa would kill me if they found you on this state.

I’m sorry my baby girl, I said things out of anger. I’m such a selfish guy, I just act tough outside. About the moment when I left you, I can’t stop thinking about you and now I’m chasing you.

“Oppa….” Seohyun lifted her drained face to meet Kikwang’s face.

“May I ask you something?”

Anything for you, my precious angel…” Kikwang gave her a really nice smile.

Well, He has a cute eye smile, If I were a girl, probably I’d fell for him. No wonder Seohyun favors him now.

“What is it?”

“Would you promise me to never left me and hurt me, oppa?” Seohyun locked her eyes to Kikwang’s. She is being serious now.

“Would you, Kikwang oppa?”

Please! PLEASE SAY NO, KIM KIKWANG! It wasn’t like I’d let you left her and hurt her. But please don’t promise her same thing like I did and I broke. That would hurt her more!

I PROMISE YOU, my angel…” Kikwang answered it surely as Seohyun squints her eyes.

“What is it? You know that I NEVER LIE”

“Gomawo, oppa…” Seohyun weakly smiled and kissed Kikwang cheek.

“I know I could lean on you, oppa… I know you never LIE to anyone”

WHAT WAS THAT? Is that true that Kikwang never lie? Whoa! Such a cool guy!

No! He couldn’t be cool! He stole my baby girl!
Nope, Kevin! You were the one who threw your fiancée away, and he just safe her.

“Oppa, gajja! We must back to the club… the guest would search us…” Seohyun pulsed Kikwang as he just stared to her cluelessly.

Balli! Catch me if you can!”

“You’d better be fast, my angel! you rarely walf fast or even run! I always piggi back you, remember?” Kikwang ran to catch her as she ran faster.

Well, I never piggyback her. Not even once. She must be really angry when saw me piggybacked Minah back then. Mianhae...

May I ask you something to, Seororo?”

“Anything, oppa” Seohyun ran backward now. I mean she faced Kikwang as she was running back ward.

“Malhaebwa…”

“Do you by any chance still love him?” Kikwang asked her calmly but seriously.

“Answer it… truthfully… I won’t mad at you.. jinjja… I can't even yell to you”

“Actually…” Seohyun bites her lower lips as Kikwang nodded his head.

“Actually I love …….  more oppa”

“Mworagoyo?” Kikwang made his voice louder as Seohyun tilts her head playfully.

“I couldn’t hear you well”

Crap to that car! That car is so noisy! Could you stop your car’s horn? I can’t hear them! Wait, isn’t that car BANG MINAH’s?

Actually, I LOVE …” Seohyun voice still sank by that horn.

“Oppa, why are you so slow? Balli! Catch me if you can!”

“WOO SEOHYUN!” Kikwang rushed to seohyun when Minah’s car about to hit her.

I miss you my girl... Oh NO! SEOHYUNIE! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

~End of Kevin’s POV~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It was a short update... I knew..

I've tried to made you curious, guys... hihihi

Well, Comments and subscribers are welcomed!