Only learnt bad things

Lightless Love

“Aigoo, Pretty boys….” Dongwoon rushed with his gangs as they surround another boys.

“Such a bunch of girly boys!”

“My papa said that I’m Micky’s boy! Not a Girly boy!” Sungyeol asrgued as Sungjong and Dongwoo rolled their eyes.

“What, Sungjong? I’m a Micky’s boy and you’re Hero’s and U-know’s boy!”

“I’m Xiah’s boy!” Minhwan grinned as everybody’s eyes on him.

“What? My father is DBSK’s Junsu!”

“Shut up!” Hoya shouted to Minhwan as he rolled his eyes.

“I won’t let anybody know that we are brothers!”

“I could call and tell Sohee noona!” Sungjong whined as Hoya shut his mouth up.

“Her baby Hoya won’t acknowledge her baby minhwan! Or must I call Sunye ahjumma instead?”

“and I’m Max’ boy! Yeah, DBSK’s Shim Changmin” Myungsoo smirked as Donghoo gasped.

“Wegure pretty? Am I that handsome?”

“Nah!” Donghoo shouted as the boys giggle.

“My hyungs are more handsome than all of you”

“Aniyo…” IU rushed to them as she pushes Myungsoo away from Donghoo.

“Your brothers are pretty boys!”

“Yaaa!!! Jieun-ah what are you doing here?” Dongho whispered as IU’s eyes widened.

“They could harm you!”

“I bring some help here for you…” IU made gesture to call someone as a famous boy appear.

“This is my beloved Sunggyu oppa!”

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Sunggyu bowed to the crowd as everyone’s eyes on shocked Dongho.

“I’m the student council president…”

“Is he your boyfriend, IU?” Woohyun smirked as he saw Dongho’s face flushed.

“What a cute sunbae-boyfriend…”

“Aniyoo... He is Dongwoo’s older brother…” IU pointed to Dongwoo as he glared to her.

“and my older brother as well!”

“Mworago?” the boys almost choked when they heard IU.

“Yeah… I’m and that toothy monster” IU rolled her eyes as Dongwoo pinched her.

“That’s hurt oppa! That’s why I won’t ever tell anyone that you’re my brother!”

“Hyung, why don’t you pinch me to?” Minhwan squealed to Hoya as Hoya rolled his eyes.

“Hyung~ I’d call appa, umma or even Sohee noona now!”

“Noona~” Dongho suddenly cried as he dropped on his knees.

“Seohyun noona~”

“Pretty, gwaenchanhayo?” Myungsoo rushed to him as he held him up.

“I’m here for you my dear boy… Ulljima”

“Ya! Let him go!” Sungjong hits Myungsoo’s arm over and over.

“I said put him down! Let him go!”

“Are you being jealous?” Woohyun as he stomped on his feet.

“Myungsoo seems love your Dongho friend..”

“You can’t do that Myungsoo sunbae!” Sungyeol whined as everyone’s eyes on him.

“You can’t do that in front of IU! Dongho loves IU so much you know!”

“WHAT?” everyone was eyeing both IU and Dongho.

“Mworagoyo?”

“Ya! Park Sungyeol!” Dongho whined as his tears went worse.

“How dare you!”

“Dongho wait!” IU rushed to cahse him as Dongho ran and cried.

“Why must you blurt it out, guys?”

#                              #                               #

~Kikwang’s POV~

Argh! I think I drank too much till I drunk last night, and end ups doing with that Hyuna!

Well, she was y and pretty, but I thought she was Seohyun.

Why must Seohyun saw it? Why must I said it’s over? Was I that drunk?

I’m totally sober now! And I couldn’t find her anywhere..

Wait, isn’t that her?

“WOO SEOHYUN”

That girl turned back and looked totally shocked when she saw me. Her jaw was dropping and her eyes were swollen as she still cries.

“Kikwang oppa?” Seohyun’s tears are overflowing as her whole body shook.

“I wanna explain about last night mistake..” I grabbed her wrist as she stopped.

“I was totally drunk! And you know that I’m not myself when I got drunk. And I thought that Hyuna was you. Really, YOU. Since everyone called her Hyun last night.. Jinjja”

“Golljima… Seohyun argued as she tried to push my hands.

“I don’t need your explanations!”

“People are looking so wipe your tears and lift your chin up…” I whispered to her as I hug her. Seohyun surrendered as everyone glaring to me and mouthed how bad I was to my angelic girlfriend.

“I said I’m sorry. Should I get on my knees?”

“Kikwang oppa~… nega…” Seohyun cried harder as everyone gathered around us and keep mouthed how bad I was.

“Nega neomu appa…. ”

“Wegure?” I asked her softly as I could tell my chest is moist by her tears now.

“Malhaebwa…”

“You shouted to me over and over last night…” Seohyun murmured between her sobs.

“You broke me up, remember?”

 “What would I become if you cry at my common mistake of words?” I cupped her drained angelic face as she looks too fragile.

“I don’t think I can comfort you with ‘I love you’ anymore, do I?”

“You didn’t love me anymore…” Seohyun whined as her eyes told hundred pains to me.

“You love that Hyuna more!”

Huft…. I let out a deep sigh and always reflect on my actions. How bad I hurt her last night? I’m such a bad boy! My hyungs would kill me if they knew. And Her OPPA!

I’m sure that pretty girly Woo Sunghyun would slice me up if he found out I slept and had with another girl in front of her innocent yet adorable sister.

“My angel, I want to do well, but I can’t…” My tears start flowing as her eyes widened.

"Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, bad things from my family, and don’t know your heart.. Something I always gets twisted”

“Golljima…” Seohyun whined as everyone echoed with her.

“Just tell me if you never loved me and chose her over me.. I get it, oppa.. really”

“Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard…” I met her swollen eyes as she tried her best to stop her tears.

“I, who thought ‘What’s love, just keep pushing forward’ was stupid… Mianhae…”

“You don’t know what love is?” Seohyun whined as she looked so irritated.

“Can’t you tell what is love after all this thing?”

“I’m sorry, I’ll do better” I kissed her forehead as she tries her best to let go from my embrace.

“I’m sorry, don’t be mad.. I know.. I did wrong”

“You don’t have any idea, oppa” Seohyun’s sobs went worse as everyone death glared me.

“You have no idea how much that pains me”

“If your heart is hurting, I become torn” I kissed her tears as she gasps.

You are who I really cherish… Mianhae..”

“I’m sick with your sorry” Seohyun whined weakly as she lost her energy.

“Don’t say words you never mean, Oppa..” 

“For a young person like me, the word ‘love’ is too awkward to say often…” I tighten my embrace as my chest is totally wet by hear overflowing tears.

“I’m sorry, I’ll do better’ and at most, I tell you words that obviously have no feelings”

“Try me!” She smirked as she hits my chest and turns her face away.

“You have no idea, Kim Kikwang!”

“Please, Just watch over me a bit more…” I locked my eyes with hers’ as she distrusts me.

“At the end of my efforts and your trust, there’s only happiness, really... I thought she was you”

“Last night you were drunk and you thought she was ME? HYUNA was SEOHYUN?” Seohyun asked me seriously as I nodded seriously.

“Jeongmalaeyo, oppa?”

“Alright, let’s stop crying now…Wipe away your tears now…” I wiped her tears as she starts to smile weakly.

“Isn’t that much better? You are the prettiest when you smile, my angel”

“Whooaaa! She is an angel!” an Ahjumma shouted as she saw Seohyun’s smile.

“She really is angelic beauty when she smiles” another ahjumma shouted.

“Yah! Hyungnim, if you urt her again, I’d stole her for sure!” a high scholar made me smile.

“I’ll learn good words, good actions, and be like you, to become an amazing boyfriend” I promised her as her smile seems brighter and wider.

“We’ll go for a long, long time. Longer than any other couple… saranghae… Yeohwonhi” 

“I LOVE YOU TO, oppa…” Seohyun shouted as everyone chuckled.

“You have no idea how much tears I spill since yesterday!”

“Mianhae, my dear angel I kissed her forehead softly.

“Let’s go home! You look so drained!”

~End of Kikwang’s POV~

#                               #                                      #

“Kibum hyung~ Xander hyung~ AJ hyung~” Hoon was beyond happy when he got home.

“Eli~ Kiseob~ Saranghae…”

“What is it, Hoon?” AJ was eyeing his younger brother as Hoon grins ear to ear.

“You seem beyond happy now…”

“Are you getting a lottery?” Eli mocked him as Hoon puffed his cheek.

“Kyungsan-ah… Your ahjussi looks so immature now!”

“Aniyo! I look cute!” Hoon grabbed Kyungsan from Eli’s arm as the baby smiled to him.

“We are look cute, ne?”

“Aigoo… Give him back to me” Sunny glared as Hoon put Kyungsan back to Sunny’s arm.

“Kyungsan~ah, why must you look like that immature ahjussi”

“but he looked cute as well...”Kiseob kissed Kyungsan’s cheek as Lizzy kissed him to.

“What is it, Hoon hyung?”

“I bet he won something!” Alexander smirked as he locked his eyes with Hoon’s.

“Malhaebwa!”

“He hooks up back with Taeyeon...” Nana giggled as Hoon nodded happily.

“Taeyeon already left Yoseob for him”

“What you do to get her back?” Kibum eyes widened as he kissed Nana passionately, made both Kiseob and Lizy rolled their eyes.

“What? Kissing isn’t prohibited!”

“I paid all her appa’s debts to that Yoseob” Hoon squealed as AJ samcekd his head.

“Now she could let go from that Beast”

“Well, that Beast still dominates our dearest Princess” Kevin sighed as he kissed Kyungsan’s cheek.

“Don’t you miss your pretty ahjumma, baby boy?”

“I bet he missed him, Kev…” Raina patted Kevin’s back as she gave him an assure smile.

“Like all of us miss her so badly”

“Well, We’d be better to bring her back soon…” Soohyun rushed as everyone’s eyes on him.

“Wonbin hyung is going back to Seoul, soon!”

“WHAT?!” Alexander almost choked by his own saliva as Soohyun nodded.

“Marumir, we must do something!”

“Why don’t we steal her back from Kikwang, babe?” Nana suggested as she kissed Kibum’s neck softly.

“and give that Kikwang his compensation”

“Well, let give him a surprise visit” Kibum smirked as everyone nod.

“Nope! Just me, Nana and Xander would go…”

“But Hyung, three of you are exhausted from last night kill…” AJ whined as Kibum ignored him.

“You are pretty injured so badly, guys”

“We’d be fine, AJ… Trust me…” Alexander smiled as AJ didn’t feeling so.

“Let’s get our princess back”

 

#                                       #                                     #

“Seororo, gwaenchanhayo?” Junhyung patted Seohyun’s head as Hara gave her a cup of hot chocolate.

“I really am sorry behalf of Kikwang..”

“Must I scold him?” Hara suggested as Seohyun smiles weakly.

“Must I hit him harshly?”

“Ya! I already slapped him” Nicole rushed as she hugs Seohyun tightly.

“I won’t ever let him hurt you again, my Queen bee”

“Ya! How could my hyung turned to be an airhead like you if you hit his head?” Dongwoon whined as both Nicole and Hara smacked his head harshly.

“Hyung! You must not do that again to Seororo! She is my best friend!”

“and mine to” Hara and Nicole whined.

“We got new best friends to from her! That Key and Minho and Seungri!”

“Yeah, Kikwang! Don’t ever think to hurt her again!” Hyunseung shouted to Kikwang as Kikwang closed his ears.

“She is my dearest angel sister!”

“Ne! Hyung Ne!” Kikwang whined as Seohyun smiled to him.

“Would you forgive me, my dear angel?”

“I’ve already forgive you, oppa..” Seohyun kissed Kikwnag’s cheek softly as Kikwang stick out his tongue to his family cutely.

“Was it real you thought that Hyuna is me?”

“How much must I tell you?” Kikwang groaned as Seohyun chuckled.

“I thought I was doing it with you”

“Fantasy-drunk-ing” Yoseob groaned as both Seohyun and Kikwang blushed.

“Go get married! Before Seohyun left you like Taeyeon did to me”

“I don’t think they could get married that easy” Hyoyeon interrupt as everyone’s eyes on her.

“What? Her oppa already knew what happened last night!”

“Jeongmalaeyo?” Junhyung eyes widened as Hyoyeon nodded.

“Whoa! That Pigeon Sunghyun would kill you, Kikwang!”

“I bet he would! I’ve already promised him to never hurt or even made Seohyun cry and I did it” Kikwang sighed as Seohyun’s eyes widened and both Kikwang and Hyoyeon nodded to assure her.

“I must meet him to beg an apologize before he slice me up..”

“That’s can wait…” Doojoon rushed and panting as he grabs Kikwang’s collar.

“We have something to do, Kwang! They looked for you! Balli!”

Kikwang just followed his hyung out from his condominium as Doojoon ran as fast as he could. When they reached Doojoon’s Lamborghini, Doojoon drove crazily as the barometer hit 200 mil/hour and made Kikwang closed his eyes abruptly.

“Who are they, hyung?” Kikwang spoke up as Doojoon drives slower.

“Who are looking for me?”

“That U-kiss looking for you” Doojoon’s voice is trembling as Kikwang mout hang widely.

“Their leader and the mighties are looking for you.

“Which u-kiss?” Kikwang seems dumbfounded as Doojoon rolled his eyes.

“What they want from me?”

“Kibum, Xander and a girl, seems like our dearest cousin princess…” Doojoon answered as he turned left.

“They want revenge because you stole Kibum’s princess”

“Their princess? Our only girl cousin? That precious only girl? How could you know that she is her?” Kikwang asked as Doojoon nods.

“Wow! We must kill them all!”

“She is tall, pretty, y and perfect… Like what people always told us about her…” Doojoon smirked as he drives slower.

“Yeah! Let’s end them up!”

Doojoon parks his car on nearest parking lot. Both o f Kikwang and Doojoon rushed to meet the infamous leader of U-kiss with Alexander and their princess.

Oh well, well… No need to rush, Kim Doojoon” Alexander smirked as he greeted them with his samurai.
“Miss me, huh?”

“Oh, hello the mighty Xander…” Doojoon smirked as he hides his guns behind his body.

Still act like the mighty, huh?”

“Well, where is that Kibum?” Kikwang smirked as he tried to find the infamous leader.

“Your Seohyun , my angel, stayed on my house, you know”

“No need to call her with that angel things… She is MINE!” Kibum shouted as he puts his samurai on Kikwang’s neck.

“What did you do with Hyuna last night? How dare you to hurt her?”

“Chill, oppa… Let’s us do some chit-chat first” Nana barged in as she gave them her pretty smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Nana….”

“We already know who you are…” Doojoon smirked as Nana’s eyes widened.

“Our dearest cousin, the princess, Nana…”

“Well, you’re wrong, Doojoon…” Kibum chuckled sarcastically as Nana blow him a kiss.

“She is my QUEEN!”

“Oww…. Chill, Kibum hyung” Kikwang put one of his guns on Kibum’s diaprgham  and one other on Alexander’s.

Doojoon hyung will treat her right”

“Doojoon! Don’t cheat on Hyoyoen!” Alexander whined as Doojoon’s eyes widened as he gave Alexander that ‘do you know her?” look.

“She was my girlfriend! Well, I’m her eternal loved one!”

“Shut up you, guys!” Nana shouted as she glared to Doojoon and Kikwang.

“Let’s finish this!”

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Ihm Jinah!”

#                                    #                                       #