Stand by You

Lightless Love

 

“OMO! Is this your house … I mean mansion, oppa?” an beautiful eye smiled cutie shouted in surprise.

“No.. It’s my family’s mansion, Fany..” Hyungjoon gave his best smile to his wife-to-be, Tiffany.

“and soon would be our big family’s mansion..”

“are you noblemen or what? How could you be so rich?” Tiffany’s pretty eyes widened as they made their way to the garage.

“and is this car’s showroom?”

“NO! We are just … commoner..” Hyungjoon tried hard to hide the facts about their clan.

“and This is our garage…”

“You are a TOTAL RICHIE RICH!!” Tiffany pointed fancy and expensive cars who people just could even imagine.

 “Whose car are those?”

“That Ghost Rolls Royce is Appa’s”

“That Bugati Veyron Revive is my Twin’s”

“That’s White Piecha BENZ is mine”

 

“That’s Red Aero SSC is Xander’s”

“That  Black V8 Aston Martin is AJ’s”

“That Champagne Volvo is HOON’s “

“That Bugati Super Sport is Eli’s”

“That Bentley is Nana’s.. same with the nxt one, but that's Soohyun hyung's ”

“That Black McLaren is Prince’s..”

“That Balck-Pink Citreon si Princess’ and I wish she couldn’t drive.. That’s too good for her driving skill!”

Hyungjoon explained and pointed the cars and made Tiffany amazed.

“We’ll get ours’ when we reached LA, soon”

“and the yellow one, Oppa?” Tiffany pointed the last car which is not parked on the garage.

“That Boxter Porsche is Kevin’s...” Hyungjoon just shrugged his shoulder cutely as she drag Tiffany to his family’s mansion.

“Who is Kevin?” Tiffany tilted her head a bit and looked confuse.

“Is he that brown haired pretty who always stuck with Seohyun?”

“Yes.. That is Kevin..”  Hyungjoon pinched Tiffany nose softly.

“Why? Just ask me! Don’t wrinkle your forehead!”

“Is he Seohyun’s boyfriend, oppa?” Tiffany looked at Hyungjoon’s eyes.

“I don’t know yet what their status is actually” Hyungjoon seems more confuse than Tiffany.

“Wegure?”

“Aniyo.. Perhaps they just best friends.. Seohyun kinda pushed Kevin away these days” Tiffany just looked away.

“Maybe that eye smiled boy who comes almost every day to our campus is her boyfriend”

“Nugu?” Hyungjoon seems in total surprised.

“Who the hell is that eye smiled boy? Seohyun never told me such a thing”

“His name is Kikwang” Tiffany hits her fiancée chest lightly.

“and maybe they’re just friend too.. Since Kevin seems closer to her”

“Oh.. That Kikwang..” Hyungjoon seems relieved.

“She helped her at car accident and they became friends”

“Oh.. I see…” Tiffany just nodded cutely as she got a peck from Hyungjoon.

“Ya! Kim Hyungjoon!”

“Why don’t we come in and meet my family?” Hyungjoon held Tiffany’s hand tightly.

“Trust me, they would love you, since this afternoon is our wedding ceremony”

#                         #                        #

~Kevin’s POV~

“I, Kim Hyungjoon, take you Tiffany Hwang, to be my beloved wife. I promise to love you and be your faithful partner, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, when the Jets are winning, and when they are losing, in sickness, and in health, and in Jets-induced sickness. I will be true and loyal, and cherish you for all the days of our lives…” Hyungjoon hyung put the wedding ring on Tiffany’s right index finger.

Well, what a  witty wedding vows, HyungJoon hyung! You’re the oldest from the infamous KIM! Look all your father’s colleagues were chuckling by your vows. Silly! I could do it better! Sweeter perhaps!

“I, Tiffany Hwang, take you Kim Hyungjoon, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, for even poorer when I've been shopping a lot, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part...” Tiffany’s eyes were glittering with happiness tears as she locked her eyes with Hyungjoon’s hyung.

WOW! Tiffany is a total silly! What a witty couple they are. Silly, witty but cute wedding vows! Well, when I get married someday it would be total romantic! I swear!

“and I announce you as Husband and Wife” the Priest announced it with a wise smile.

“You may kiss you bride”

WHAT a SHOW, HYUNGJOON hyung! Even those kids could tell that you’re not just pecking or kissing.

Holy ! You’re French kissing! Or even making out? It’s public place! Hello! Can’t you see that … Omo! Princess! How is her reaction?

Aww! So cute! I meant, Hyung! Can’t you see that your sister is blushed in embarrassment with her teary big eyes.

“Don’t see it, baby girl”

“Sunghyun-ssi?” Seohyun responded my whisper with another surprised whisper.

“Why did you cover my eyes? I'm old enough, 22 years old FYI...”

“Well, I try to protect your innocent, baby girl…” I whisper as close as I could to her ear lobe, and I could smell her well.

She smells nice! Bvlgari omnia, perhaps? And this smell just made my ‘member’ wake up!

Omo! Kevin Woo Sunghyun! You can’t think like that!

“Hyung! Deeper! Kiss Tiffany noona deeper!” Sungjong  shouted in excitement as his best friends follow him.

“Deeper!”

“Sungjong, is this okay?” Dongho whispered to Sungjong as he nodded his head.

“Hyung! Make a lot of babies!” Sungyeol jumped in happiness as Yoona-ahjumma and Yoochun –ahjussi try their hardest to put him down to his chair.

“HJ hyung, may I peek on your first night too?” Minhwan shouted while everybody look at him.

“Ahn Mihwan!” a beautiful yet chubby girl rushed ad hit Minhwan head.

“Don’t embarrass me!”

“Noona! That’s hurt!” Minhwan whned as he sat back to his chair.

“Sohee? Is that You? Seohyun shouted to that chubby girl, perhaps.

“Sunghyun-ssi, let me go!”

What? She pushed my hand? What’s wrong with her? Why she always pushed me away these days?

“Are you Ahn … SOHEE!!!!!” Seohyun yelled and jumped on her dsty pink jeweled jimmy choo’s platform shoes  as she met that girl’s face.

“LIZZY! Come here! THIS IS REAL SOHEE!”

“SEORORO?” Sohee jumped and hugged Seohyun too tight as I could tell that she barely could breath.

“You look so different.. You look more dolly and angelic than before.. You have bangs!”

“Ya! Mandu!” Lizzy tapped Sohee as she glared to both Sohee and Seohyun.

“Don’t you miss me too?”

“Lizzy Park Sooyoong!” Sohee turned the hug to a group hug as I saw three beautiful chubby and tall girls hugging each other tightly.

“Where is that ‘ahjumma’?”

“Ya! I’m here! And call me PRINCE! P-R-I-N-C-E instead of ahjumma ” Kisseob popped out nowhere as he smacked Sohee head.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be stay in USA? Studying something, mandu?”

“Well.. I’m here to attend my cousin’s wedding Fany onnie..” Sohee let the girls go as they made their way to scold the kids.

 “We are family now, Minari!” Dongho hugged Minhwan tightly.

“Don’t embarrass me like before!” Seohyun tweaked Dongho’s ear.

“You to, Jung Sungjong! Park Sungyeol! And Ahn Minhwan!”

Well, strict noona! Poor kids!

“and where is my gorilla?” Sohee looked around with impatient face.

“do you mean, ME?” Alexander hyung hugged Sohee and let her go.

“miss me already, huh?”

“I’ll always miss you, Xander oppa..” Sohee laughed and hits his chest lightly.

“You’ll always be my first love! As if Hyoyeon onnie never stole you”

“Oh.. didn’t your first love is Hoon?” AJ hyung just joined the reunion.

“and Hyoyoen and Xander hyung were over years ago, and you’ve already knew why..”

“Aniyo! It’s Xander oppa.. and I knew it..” Sohhe kissed AJ’s hyung cheek lightly.

“Why didn’t I see Sooyoong onnie around, oppa?”

“She was becoming an Angel, Sohee!” Hoon hyung elbowed Sohee as he saw Aj’s hyung turned gloomy again.

“Ah.. I really am sorry, AJ oppa.. I really didn’t know… Mianhae..” Sohee seems terrified as she bows nonstop to him.

“Chusuhamnida..”

“It’s fine,Sohee.. AJ won’t mind..” Kibum rushed to help clueless Sohee with Nana noona.

“And where is Taengoo onnie, Hoon oppa? Why can’t I see her?” Sohee seems really closed to this family, maybe closer than I am now as she knew everyone on their past.

“Can’t you ask another normal question, Ahn MANDU?” Eli pinched Sohee’s cheeks harshly.

“It’s fine, Eli..” Hoon hyung tried his hard to hide his sad face.

“Taenggo left me, with another boy ….”

“Mianhae, oppa.. Chusumianhae.. I must not asked it at the first time..” Sohee teared up as she could saw Hoon hyung’s sad face.

“She just as stupid as Kyuhyun to let both of you and Seohyun broken hearted”

“STOP it already , Ahn Sohee” Nana noona grabbed Soehe wrist.

“Why don’t you come with me to meet Sunny and her newborn boy Kyungsan?”

Sohee just nodded and made her way to follow Nana noona to meet Sunny noona,, Kyungsan and the girls with the kids.

Well, Seohyun seems really happy, and she does LOOK GORGEOUS today! Just like an angel with that dusty pink bride maids dress and cute bun, and those pearls earring and necklace.

And her smell and look  just made me go crazy! I just can’t stop thinking about her! Damn it!

Kyungsan-ahhh!!!” I ran to Kyungsan and Sunny as I do my aegyo and yelled on cute tone.

“Don’t you miss your pretty ahjussi?”

“Did you mean ahjumma?” Sunny rolled her eyes as she gave Kyungsan to me.

“You look prettier than most girls today, Kev!”

“Ya! Lee Sunkyu!” I shouted to Sunny playfully as she rolls ere eyes.

“Kyungsan-ah, why is your Seo-ahjumma so pretty today?”

Kyungsan just giggled, and he is so cute!! I just wanna bite him!

Well, if I had a child with Seohyun, I bet he or she would be a total angel!

“Give him back to me!” Sunny took Kyungsan away from me.

“Don’t involve my son on your flirting business”

Damn, Sunny! She is my best friend’s wife! And she starts to be my best friend and knew everything about me.

“Go after her!” Raina noona suddenly pushed me closer to Seohyun’s area.

“Don’t let any boys stole her from You, Kev”

Aish, even Raina noona?! Am I that pathetic, girls?

“You know what, you’re a total stalker!” Seohyun surprised me with her whisper as she left me dumbfounded.

“SUNGHYUN-ssi”

“Why am I, baby girl?” I grabbed her wrist and hold it tightly which made her stay close.

“and what’s with that SUNGHYUN-ssi? Aren’t you supposed to call me KEVIN-oppa or even, chagi?”

“You kept staring at me since this morning! Just like at the club and almost every day! That’s creepy!” Seohyun whined as she pouted cutely.

“SUNGHYUN-ssi”

“Look at me!” I pulled her chin up and meet her crystal clear eyes.

“Why do you call me SUNGHYUN-ssi, Kim Seohyun?”

“Omo! Is your hair blonde?” Seohyun seems surprised as she realized how I look.

“and what's with that No-Good-SNOB attitude again, SUNGHYUN-ssi?”

“I dyed my hair yesterday, you like it, huh?” I raised my right eyebrow to .

“Why do you call me SUNGHYUN-ssi, SEOHYUN-ssi?”

“Euw!! I HATE BLONDIE! BLONDIE are STUPID! Well, except Nana onnie, Raina onnie and Sunny onnie, They are the smart ones” Seohyun looked like she really hate my new hair.

“and ask yourself about that thing, SUNGHYUN-ssi”

“What?! You hate BLONDIE?” I widened my eyes.

Well, girls usually crazy over me even more when I am blonde. This one seems a total different.

“Tell me, who is Kyuhyun, then!”

“I don’t have any idea what did you talk about…” Seohyun pushed me harshly.

Get lost, pretty boy!”

What? She ran away for me? Was she crying? Who the hell is that Kyuhyun?

“are you Woo Sunghyun?” a girl poked my arms forcefully.

“I’m Ahn Sohee, Seohyun best friend.. I’m really sorry.. She went rude when she pissed off..”

“Oh.. Yeah.. It’s fine..” I kept my poker face as I still pissed off by than SUNGHYUN-ssi things.

“Why is she mad at me these days?”

“Don’t you have any idea that she hates pretty boys?” Sohee just rolls her eyes as she checked my look.

“are you her boyfriend or some kind of that things?”

“NO … t… yet..” I sighed as I really would say yes to her question.

“Why did she hate pretty boys? Was that Kyuhyun did something to her?”

Well, I must make a bet and push my limits to insist her best friend to tell about that Kyuhyun.

Sohee surprised at first and then she told me everything. About their freshmen stories and how Kyuhyun broke Seohyun heart.

Well, Kyuhyun was a blondie too. That’s why she hates blondie. I must dye my hair soon then. And, Kyuhyun was a famous pretty boy. And that’s why Seohyun HATES PRETTY BOYS.

DAMN you, Kyuhyun! Why must I pay all your mistakes now?! How dare you to hurt my precious Hyunnie when I was busy making a live at USA?!

“Ah.. I must go now, Kevin oppa.. Fany onnie is going to throw the bouquet now.. Nice to know you..” Sohee bowed to me and rushed to the garden.

“and if I were you, I would confess to that STUBBORN SPOILED mandu soon!”

Yep! She became my best friend now. She is more helpful than Lizzy and Kiseob. Both of that couple always take Seohyun’s side and never told me her deepest secret. Except if Kiseob blurted it out.

“Hey, single ladies! Come here! Balli!” Tiffany waved her pink bouquet as she saw a lot of girls rushed to her.

“Ya! Seororo! YOU TO!”

Seohyun just walked toward her lazily as both Lizzy and Sohee drag her along.

“… and whoever catches my bouquet would be a bride and get married soon!!!” Tiffany seems really happy as her voice really high-pitched now.

“Oh, God please! Don’t let Lizzy catch it!” I could hear Kiseob murmured desperately.

“Damn to her height! Just don’t let her, God! I won’t get married soon! Even if I LOVED LIZZY the most after my twins and my family I’m still too young to be her bullied victim forever!! ”

He is really cute! Really! How could he asked God to do that things? As I could tell that his twins seem totally worry, as worry as Kiseob.

“READY? One.. Two.. Three…” Tiffany and Hyungjoon hyung counted backward and throw the bouquet together.

God! Why am I trembling? Just please, God! I really wanna now who catch it, and I wish …

“Seororo! You got it!” I could tell that both of Lizzy and Sohee shouted in surprise.

“You got the bouquet!”

WHAT?! Who got it?!

“Congratulations, Princess!” Tiffany rushed to Seohyun and kisses her cheek.

“You’ll get married soon! Go get a boyfriend! Maybe Kikwang? Seungri? Minho? Key?”

“Onnie!” Seohyun whined as she pouted clueless.

“They are just my friends.. and also Minho, Key and Seungri? You’ve gotta be kidding me!”

“Chukkahae, Hyunnie!” Hyungjoon hyung yelled cheerfully as he back hugged Tiffany.

“You and Kevin will catch us up and get married soon!”

“MWO?!” I could tell that I, Seohyun and Seohyun’s brothers shouted at the same time.

“Well, Kevin.. You didn’t tell her yet?” Alexander hyung stared me teasingly.

“Tell me what?” now Seohyun looked more clueless.

“You’d better tell her now, Kev!” Kibum hyung patted my shoulder as he smirks to me.

“or else her Kikwang-chingu would steal her from you”

“Marumir!” I whined as I could see he laughed with his brothers, tease me of course.

“Tell me about what?” Seohyun looked at me and her brothers over and over.

“and what’s with Kikwang oppa and my chingu? They didn’t do anything wrong to you, guys!”

“Oh, I bet they did, Hyun…” Eli poked Seohyun cheek lightly.

“That Kikwang stole my AJ nickname, at first…” AJ hyung teased Seohyun as he walked to the stage, plays with his DJ’s stuff.

AJ hyung is a good un-pro DJ actually, which I trust more than any famous DJs in the world.

“Hyung! Tell her! Tell her!” Dongho, Minhwan,  Sungjong and Sungyeol pulled my arms playfully now.

“Hyung, go tell noona or We’d steal her from you!”

“Kev, tell her or else you’ll lose her to another guy.. Just like me..” Hoon hyung tapped my back as he joined AJ hyung and plays with his stuff.

Well, both of AJ hyung and Hoon hyung are genius with music stuffs, which they inherit those gift to Seohyun. All of them could play any music instruments well, sing well and also dance well. Even AJ-Hoon hyung taught Seohyun and dongho how to compose musics, just as good as me.

“TELL ME WHAT, SUNGHYUN-ssi?” Seohyun looked me on the eyes as she looks totally clueless.

“Malhaebwa!! Balli!”

Here she goes! The spoiled girl acts again! Stare, yelled, stomping her feet. Sometimes it burden me (well, I won’t blame you Wonbin-ahjussi), but it’s cute actually!

“Well… call me Kevin oppa first!” I commanded her as I saw her mouthed Kevin oppa half heartedly.

“Guys, would you help me? and Kiseob, please hold your twins tightly and make sure she won’t run away”

Well, I have plans with Kiseob. Now Kiseob already back hugged his twins tightly, HJ hyung and his wife seat with Wonbin ahjussi, Nana noona, Sunny, Kyungsan ans Lizzy peacefully looking to the stage.

AJ hyung and Hoon hyung are ready with their DJ stuff and lamps. I, Kevin, Kibum hyung, Alexander hyung, Eli, Dongho and even Soohyun hyung are on the stage.

Well, baby girl, let me show you my plans …

“Ey, yo! I met a real nice girl last night.
Hell yeah, she’s so cute!”

 Eli passed a wink that made Sunny and other girls squealed as Seohyun rolled her big eyes.

“Girl, let me hold you tight….
I want you girl tonight…

I really like you
you’re so pretty, you’re so great
I don’t want anyone else
Baby take my love…”

Soohyun hyung passed a box of goguma syrup filled chocolates to Seohyun as she grins ear to ear.

I see only you, take my heart
I want no one else, I really like you
Baby take my love…”

Well, I just could throw her a wink, as all girls squealed like crazy and she just glares to me, coldly.

“I really like you
Baby take my love
I really like you
I like you, I do
I like you very much
you’re the only one I see”

Well, six of us pointed our index finger to her and she just elbows her twins playfully.

Are you even paying attention to us? To me, baby girl? STOP PLAYING with your twins!

“I can’t keep my eyes off you girl
I’d love if I could be with you right now
touch me girl
you’re only one I’ve waited for
Don’t tease me girl
I’ve longer to say it
Kiss me girl
give me your lips

I’ll give it to you
Just how you like it girl…”

Alexander hyung pecked Seohyun lips lightly and passed pink and white roses bouquet to Seohyun’s small hands as her eyes widened.

Well, Xander hyung, you’ve made me jealous! She always let you pecked her lips while she would kill me if I went nearer than 2m to her.

“I can’t see anyone else, look only at me
it’s driving me crazy that I don’t know
I’ll forever love you completely…”

And here they come! Kibum hyung kneeled down in front of Seohyun, kissed her hand softly and he put bracelet charms with (SH)2 initial on Seohyun’s right hand, and she death glared me.

I’ll be by your side, don’t doubt me
you’re the one that makes my heart shake
Girl i want you

I’ll always love you, you’ll be the one to the end of time (I like you)”

I gave her a flying kiss from the stage, and I could tell that she agitatedly shrugs her shoulder.

And that’s hurt me, baby girl! Look! All girls are swooning over me now! and they curse you from being mean to me!

“You’re so pretty, you’re so great
I want no one else but you

Baby take my love
I see only you, take my heart
I want no one else, I really like you
Baby take my love
I really like you
Baby take my love
I really like you…”

Dongho just left us on the stage and ran to steal his sister from her twins.

Well, he lost his concerns to my plans now as he saw Kiseob and Seohyun to busy joking around to pay attention to US!

“Every time I see you walk around
from afar I saw you and stopped and looked
all the other people around were obstructed form my view
my gaze followed with you and wouldn’t stop
From the bottom of my heart
I’m man who can treat you right

who else could be with me but you
come with me tonight, come near me ASAP…”

Eli dragged Seohyun to the stage and passed the newest pose of Sergeant Kerororo full casts stuffed dolls to her, and made her jumped happily like a 4 years old girl.

Thanks to Kiseob’s info, my idea and my money! LOL

“I can’t see anyone else, look only at me
it’s driving me crazy that I don’t know
I’ll love you always, I’ll be by your side
you’re the one that makes my heart shake
Girl i want you

I’ll always love you, you’ll be the one to the end of time (I like you)
You’re so pretty, you’re so great
I want no one else but you

Baby take my love
I see only you, take my heart
I want no one else, I really like you
Baby take my love
I really like you
Baby take my love
I really like you…”

I kneeled down in front of Seohyun as I hold her hand softly.

Damn! How could she look totally amazing tonight! And my ‘member’ just made me uncomfortable with my position now.

I pulled the couple rings with my initial and her initial wrote on them out and Seohyun eyes widened as wide as they could. I could tell that she is tearing now.

“Would you be my official girlfriend, baby girl?” I kissed her back hand and gave her my sweetest smile ever.

“WHAT?!” Seohyun shouted and backing off a bit.

“What did you say SUNGHYUN-ssi?”

WHAT?! Did she daze of and just stare at my face again? What did you call me? SUNGHYUN-ssi?!

“WOULD YOU BE MY BABY GIRL, KIM SEOHYUN?” I locked my eyes with her and glare.

“What’s with your SNOB attitude again, SUNGHYUN-ssi?”

Omo! She glared back at me?! What a brave girl!

Just forget it, hyun… ”

I lost! Her glared is the way scarier than mine now. I could see fire and anger? I don’t know. Those eyes made me freak out!

“Well..” Seohyun was about to make her way off from the stage.

“I DON’T DATE a SISSY boy!”

“You’ve called me what?” I shouted as I saw I’ve pushed her ‘off’ the stage!

KEVIN! What you’ve done?! You’ve damaged her! LOOK at her family now!

“are you okay, Princess? I really am sorry”

“Kev.. Kev.. Kevin oppa..” Seohyun stuttered as tears flowing from her eyes.

“a.. a.. are you serious? Why did you get mad? I.. I.. I’m scared…”

Omo!  She is a total pure and innocent girl! Uljima, baby girl!

“Mianhata… Uljima…” I kissed her tears and she blushed, I could hear her’s gasp.

“I really am serious.. and I mad because you’ve hurt me with your acts and words lately.. Mianhae..”

“O.. O.. Oppa.. Mianhae..” Seohyun cried harder than before.

I.. I.. I.. I..”

“She got mad because you didn’t answer her question, hyung!” Kiseob shouted to me as he death glared me, and still cries along with his twins.

“Which question, Kiseob?”

You’d better tell me, Kiseob! I’m totally dumfounded right now!

“Oh, please..” Kisseob rolls his eyes.

“that if I said I LOVE YOU, would stand by me forever?Question, hyung!

Oh! THAT ONE!

“Baby girl, if I asked you the same question, if I said I LOVE YOU, would stand by me forever? …” I pulled Seohyun’s chin up to meet my teary eyes.

“What would you answer?”

“I.. I.. I WOULD, oppa…” Seohyun blushed and turned to a total red faced beauty.

“Would you?”

“I absolutely WOULD, baby girl” I kissed her tears again and again.

“I just surprised when you asked it earlier I have no idea why did you asked me that things…”

“JINJJA?” Seohyun eyes widened and she smiles slightly, cute!

“I asked it because I do LOVE YOU, OPPA! Why don’t you get it?! are you babo or something?”

WHAT?! SHE DOES LOVE ME?! am I dreaming or drunk? Really?

“So.. Seohyunnie, would you be my baby girl ?” I locked my eyes with her.

“No!Seohyun turned her head from me.

What? Doesn’t you love me?

“But I’d be your girlfriend..” Seohyun smiled beautifully as she blushed.

“Gomawo, baby girl…”

Chu~

Ups! Did I kiss her cheek? Woah! Her face is RED!

“Ya! Isn’t this supposed to be my party?” Hyungjoon hyung’s cold side shouted to me with his strict voice.

“Now get off! and dance with your new girlfriend, brother-in-law-to-be”

I just grinned and dragged Seohyun to the dance floor, as everybody were dancing with their couple while AJ hyung and Hoon hyung play the piano and violin nicely.

Hyungjoon hyung with Tiffany. Kibum hyung with Nana noona. Alexander hyung with Sohee. Eli with Sunny. Kiseob with Lizzy. And what is Dongho did with Kyungsan? Dancing?

And now I’m dancing with my dream girl, the Princess Kim Seohyun.

“I do would stand by you forever,, my baby girl…”

~end of Kevin’s POV~