not so Good day

Lightless Love

~ Dongho’s POV~

“Ya! Kim Dongho!”

“Dongho, don’t look! Just run!” Minhwan grabbed my hands and drag me with him.

“Why must we run?” I asked him confusedly, I tried to look back but he hits my head.

“I said don’t look! Just run!” Minhwan ran faster as he dragged me along.

I don’t really know who was calling me and made him scare like this.

“Minari, what’s up?” I kept shaking his hands.

Crap! He wasn’t moving even a bit! What’s wrong with my bestfriend?

“Woo! Chill pretty boys! Where do you think you were going?”

Oh, crap! It’s Dongwoo and his gangs. My highs school’s stupid Kingka!

“What do you want? Let us go!” I whined as Myungsoo and Seunghyun grabbed my hand tightly.

“Hyung, please just let me go..” Minhwan started to cry, I could tell that he scared to death.

“Nope! I won’t let you go! Never!” Dongwoo laughed in front my eyes.

What? Did he think he is good looking or something?

Well, he has abs which I’m not. But I and my friends have pretty faces, which he hasn’t.

“Never till your friends would beg me an apologies!” Dongwoo yelled to me as he asked Hoya to pull someone out.

“Sungjong!” I was too shocked when I saw that skinny boy was fully battered.

“I won’t ever apologized to you, Tooth monster!” Sungjong rolled his eyes with his diva style.

“You’re the one who owe me an apologize!”

“What must I?” Dongwoo eyes widened as he saw Sungjong spits on his nike air’s.

“Well, you insulted me! You’ve insulted my parents! What’s wrong if they were gays! Are you jealous?” Sungjong yelled with his high-pitched voice while remains calm on his pretty face.

Well, he is my bestfriend, Jung Sungjong. He is the one and only son from the infamous YunJae couple. DBSK’s Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong married and ask a woman to be Sungjong’s surrogates mother. In fact, his parents are both man, and both are good looking. That’s why he is too good looking to be real.

“Hey, You! Tooth monster! What did you do to my friends?”

Oh, hell no! No Sungyeol!

“Ya! Annyeong Park Sungyeol! Wanna help your appa’s friend?” Woohyun grabbed him by hands and smirked.

“Don’t touch my cousin!” I yelled to him as Woohyun try to hit Sungyeol.

“I said don’t touch my dearest cousin!”

“Aww, Dongho is so cute!” instead of ran from Woohyun, Sungyeol squealed to me.

“Ya! Woohyun, I’d tell my papa and my mama fans that you’ve hurted me! And Sones and Cassieopeias would kill you!”

“Ya! Cassieopeias are my Appa’s fans too!” Sungjong gotta started his argument with Sungyeol soon.

Park Sungyeol is my cousin. He is SNSD’s Yoona ahjumma’s, umma’s younger sister, only son with the infamous DBSK’s Park Yoochun, which is Sungjong’s Appa’s bestfriend. And FYI, Sungyeol is a total choding.

“Guys, could you hold your fi… argh!” I could see Minhwan was on pain when Seunghyun kicked him nonstop.

“Ya! Would you stop this? Why are you being mean to us?” I tried to persuade them.

“We just freshmen, and you all our seniors..”

“Why? You asked why?” Myungsoo yelled to me as he grabbed my collar.

“Well, you’re too pretty to be a boy.. Wanna be my pet?”

Euw! Was he ask me out and wink to me? Gross! I’m a  boy, you babo!

Noona! Hyung! Appa! Where the hell are you guys?

“We hate you because you stole our part as School’s flower boy, you know!” Hoya throw his anger to me.

“Are you kidding me?”

Who was that? Omo! Isn’t that a girl? One of my classmates? What is she doing here? Isn’t she scared of those monsters?

“Go check yourself!” she hands them a really big hand-mirror.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me”

“Ya! How dare you scold us!” Dongwoo seems really pissed off.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Nan?” Her eyes look bigger than before, and I found that really cute!

“My name is Lee Jieun, but You could call me IU”

“and how dare you hah?”

Am I on my right mind? Omo! that Myungsoo was about to hit her!

“are you even a boy?” without I knew I was grabbed Myungsoo’s collar and punched him.

“How dare you try to hit a girl?”

“Whoa! Are you pissed off, minam?” now Dongwoo and Hoya teased me.

“Help! Help! Sungaenim help! There were seniors who threatening us!” IU screamed her lung out to get any attention from whole school.

Without even think twice, those bastards ran from this place. All I could see just IU who helped sungjong, Sungyeol and Minhwan to stand on their own feet.

“are you fine, Jieun-ssi?”

“oh, I’m fine.. how about You?”

Omo! Her smile is the way too cute to resist!

“I’m fine..” I smiled back to her.

“by the way, I am…”

“You’re Kim Dongho.. You’re the youngest brother from the infamous royal twins.. Your birthday is on 29th June, one day after theirs..” Jieun spoke up with full of confidence.

“and called me IU”

“Wow! Are you in any case, one of his fans?” Minhwan seems inmpresed while pointing to my fans who waiting there.

“Oh, thanks no, God! I don’t like girly boys..” She was chuckling, and that’s cute!

You’d be better cut your hair, Dongho! You look totally like a girl!”

“Aww! How dare you? “ Sungjong sounds more irritated than me.

“Try me.. He looks like a girl..” Jieun smiles to us and about move away.

and So do You, not-so-y diva, Jung Sungjong! I’m going home now.. Annyeong, pretty boys!”

Ah.. she doesn’t like my hair.. I’d be better to cute it like Aj hyung? Or Hoon hyung?

“Ya! What’s wrong with you? Why are you so red?” Sungyeol smashed my daze.

“Omo! You like her!” now Sungjong is yelling like a crazy boy.

“Dongho has a crush! Dongho has a crush!”

Crap! These 3 stupid boys teased me right away.

“Who has a crush?”

“Omo! Hoon hyung!” I almost fainted when I saw this chubby yet  pretty hyung stand behind me.

What are you doing here?”

“Picking you and Sungyeol up, of course!” Hoon hyung seems clueless.

“So, who has a crush?”

“Dongho!!” those 3 boys answered  in harmony.

“Aww, our magnae is growing up! Even our Hyunnie hasn’t have a crush yet!” Hoon hyung pinched my cheek playfully.

“Where is Seohyun noona by the way?” Sungyeol spoke up as he enters Hoon hyung’s Volvo.

“Isn’t she the one who supposed pick us up?”

“Oh, She got a date..” HOON hyung turned his car on.

With who? That Keving hyung? Or that Yonghwa guy?”

I don’t know why, I loved to see my noona with that Yonghwa guy. But it seems that Kevin hyung loves her so much. I just could tell that he always look at her.

“with that Yonghwa guy..”

~End of Dongho’s POV~

#                                       #                                 #

~Seohyun’s POV~

What’s with that Yong~ ? why is he asked me to meet him so suddenly? Doesn’t he know that I have my own life? Damn him!

“Yobboseyo..”

“yobboseyo…”

“Hi angel, is that you?”

“Oh, hi! Kikwang oppa?”

“Oh, glad you recognized my voice..”

“Who else would call me angel than You? How’s life?”

I haven’t talk to him since a long time. He is a fun to talk man. He is cute and sometime witty. I also found out that his dongsaeng is studying at my college. But I won’t bother to ask who was he.

“Life is doing well.. but it would be better if I could met you.. have you had your lunch?”

“What a cheesy, oppa! I’m on my way to have lunch now.. how about You, oppa?”

“Well, I’m wondering if I may join you, may I?”

Oh, crap! As if that Yong~ didn’t ask me to met him personally earlier.

What? Oh, I called that Yonghwa guy Yong~ now, as he called me Hyun~ now.

ah.. Mianata.. maybe next time? I’m on my way to have a lunch with someone, oppa.. mianhae..”

“Is that Jung Yonghwa? Your boyfriend?”

eh? How could you know about Yong~?”

How could he know? Did he stalk me? Great! I have 2 stalker now!

Well, I saw him earlier when he got you in that accident place… and We went on same high school..”

“Oh..”

Thanks God he didn’t stalk me like that Kevin! Aww, that Kevin, what is he doing right now?

“Is it with him, Seororo?”

“Oh.. Yeah.. It’s a lunch with him.. Why, oppa?”

“Ah.. Nothing.. but, I’d be really careful and protect myself if I were you..”

“Why, oppa?”

“Umm.. That’s Yong wasn’t a really good boy.. He was a player.. promise me you’d take care of yourself, angel?”

“I promise!”

“Okay, I hang up now.. Annyeong..”

“Annyeog Kikwang oppa!”

“Have a good day, angel!”

Aww!! Why did he so cute? And so sweet? Why is he keep calling me angel? Argh!!!

Wait, why is he calling me again?

Yes oppa? Did you already miss me?”

“Hell yeah, baby girl! I’ll always miss you!”

“wait! You’re not oppa.. who are you?”

Who the hell is he? Why his voice sound so angelic? Not husky like Kikwang oppa?

“I’m your groom, baby girl!”

“Ya! Pretty boy! What are you doing? Why did you call me?”

I shocked as I saw my phone. Right! It was that pretty stalker, Kevin Woo Sunghyun.

“I just miss you so much, my bride! Could we have lunch together?”

“No, we couldn’t! I have a lunch with Yong~!”

“Aww.. He’s so lucky.. but I miss you! I miss your chubby cheek! I miss your pretty face! I miss you!”

Aw, Why his voice is so angelic? Why is he so cute? I can’t stop smiling hear his whined.

“Stop it! I must go now.. Yong~ is here.. Annyeong”

“WAIT!!!!”

“What?”

Bye bye, baby girl.. I love you..”

What did he said? Is she said he loves me? Nope! No! No! No!

Kibum oppa is my one and only man! And I HATE PRETTY BOY!

“Hyun~, are you okay? Why are you shaking your head harshly like that?” Yonghwa oppa grabbed my head and put his palm on my forehead.

“Are you sick? Why are you so red?”

“I.. I.. I’m fine, oppa.. don’t mind me..” I give him an assure smile, wish he won’t ask anything.

“but You didn’t look find at all.. Why are you so red?” Yonghwa stares at me, and that’s made me uncomfortable.

“do you blushed because of me?”

“Eh?”

What?! I what?! Maybe yes, I’m blushing.. but because of You? You gotta be kidding me, Jung Yonghwa!

You’re noting compared to my oppas, especially Kibum oppa and my twins!! And compared to my Johny Depp and Yesung oppa!

“You looked so cute when you’re clueless..” Yonghwa played with my fringes.

“Nice hair.. Could we go to our destination now?”

“Gomawo.. gajja!” I grabbed his hand as he lend it to me.

We walked hand in hand to his blue Ferrari.

“Oh, We’d have a lunch with my boys.. You’ve already met them before..”

I looked back and I found Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk are sitting next to each other and smiling to me.

“Nice to meet you guys!” I gave them my sweetest fake smile.

“Nice to meet you, princess..”

“Where would we go, oppa?” I asked as I put CN BLUE’s CD on his player.

“Goguma field..” Yonghwa answered me as he put his aviator on.

You like it, don’t you..”

“I loved it!” I cheered as I herad goguma. Who don’t like it?

“You’d better hurry!”
#                         #                             #

“Oppa, why is it so deserted here? Aren’t this field supposed to be crowded or something I found something is weird as soon as we arrived.

This goguma field is totally deserted. As long as I observed, it looked abandoned about more than a year. I bet no more goguma even here.

“What are we doing here?”

“Well, get our lunch?!” I could tell that Yonghwa were chuckling with his friends when they looked me dumbfounded.

“Get real! This pace deserted!I whined as I pinched his hand quiet hard.

“Aww! That’s hurt Hyun~!!” Yonghwa whined on pain, but I found that he is cute.

“We’ll do some fun picnic here.. right, guys?”

“Right!” three of them just smirked and looked at each other with hidden meaning!

While Yonghwa and his friends were busy preparing their fun yet stupid picnic, I made my way to get a signal.

I must call my oppa! My twins, at least! Ow! Why the signal at this place is worse than the worst?!

“Hey, who were you trying to call?” I felt that Yonghwa was back hugged me and whispered to my ears.

“I.. I.. I must called my oppa… They’ll be panic if I didn’t call them..” I lied.

Well, at least I’m well trained to lie or even manipulated my heartbeat on lie detector.

“I’ve already call them..” Yonghwa gave me his toothy sweet smile.

“and You won’t get signal here..”

Why do I feel creep come to my veins? Why don’t I listen to Kikwang oppa earlier? Why am I wishing that pretty stalker was stalking me right now?

Please God, Please Umma! Protect me! I’m so scared! Rather than scared if they would kill me, I’m more scare that they would take my innocent away.

“Hyun~ are you daydreaming?” I could see Yonghwa waved his hand in front of me.

“The lunch is ready..”

Well, I’m just being paranoid. It’s a fun picnic like they said. Yonghwa and his friends prepared goguma cake, goguma cupcakes, gimbap and goguma juice. Theye brought guitar and played CN BLUE’s Love girl to me.

Well, that was a nice song. But sure, they have no idea that I could play the guitar better than them.

“Hyun~” I could feel that one of Yonghwa’s friend are covering my eyes.

“Do you know about BEAST?” Minhyuk asked me impatiently.

What? What did they say? BEAST? Of course I know! That’s my enemy! I’d do anything to detroy them! Those bastards took my mom away!

“Well.. Why?” I’m totally clueless right now.

“Well, You know what, your uncle, Hyunbin, just send us to say hello to You..” I could heard Junghsin chuckled.

Oh, crap! What will they do to me? I have no weapon! And also, how could beast come to my clan business ? Appa! HELP!

“and also, Why don’t you give a goodbye mark on us?” I could feel Jonghyun’s breath.

“won’t you kiss us?” I could hear Yonghwa voice changed

“or must we kiss you and give you a memory?”

Uh oh! I felt something creepy here! Oppa! Kiseob! Appa! Where the hell are you guys?

Oh, pretty faced stalker Kevin Woo, why don’t you stalk me right now?

“Oh, oppa why?” my heart feels like breaking now.

“I’ve trusted you.. why did you do this to me?”

I could tell that my face was fully covered by my tears. It’s hard for me to trust a boy, especially after what happened between me and that stupid Cho Kyuhyun!

Oh, that Cho Kyuhyun was my sunbae on high school when I was a freshmen back then. He was a perfect boy, for me. He was totally good looking, and He wasn’t a really PRETTY BOY. He was more handsome than pretty. But still, people always looked him as one of the pretty boys. He was tall, smart, cool, witty and popular.

I met him at glee club. He was being my duet to sing “Why back into love?”. Well, since the day he hold my hands, I could tell that I was falling hard for him. And also, people always said that we lokked really good together. He was always be there for me and hang with me. He hanged well with my twins and Lizzy too. Well, everything seems perfect till that valentine day! CURSED VALENTINE day! I tried to make chocolates and was about to give him well I saw that. I saw that Kyuhyun was busy kissing someone at school’s backyard.

I was so broken hearted back then, and my heart went more aching while I saw who was he kissed. It was no other than Choi Minho! YES! He kissed a BOY! And that boy was bestfriend! And He was my AJ’s oppa fiancee’s, Sooyoong onnie little brother! What the hell tht Kyuhyun was thinking.

I thought he was drunk or play a bet, or stuff. My twins ever dressed up as a girl to school just because he lost a bet with his stupid friends. Thanks God he is my family, so he has a total pretty face. Kiseob was look prettier than most girls back then.

But still, I must asked him. When I grabbed him and confessed my feeling to him, he was just laughing his heart out. He said that I didn’t suit him. Like I was on the bottom of popularity and he was on the top. Like he used to like my cars more than me. Like he never saw me as a girl, just as a doll. The one he could play with and would amuse him whenever he want.

Well, I don’t mind about gay! I met a lot of gay! But I hate when gay play with girls heart like him. But the fact, He was not gay! He had a girlfriend, named Yeeun back there. And they put a bet on me, since I and Kiseob were known as pretty and rich twins. After that day, I promised myself to hate pretty boy! And how about him? Well, my brothers already got rid of both of them.

 

Well, I tried my best to trust this Jung Yonghwa, and I trusted him? But why?

“Why you do this to me?” I cried my heart out, I could felt the pain.

“Don’t you love me?”

“well, You’re a nice, cute and rich girl.. but You’re not my type! You’re too whiny, childish and not Y! I was just having fun with you, Hyun~”  My heart was breaking to pieces while I heard those words.

“Here we go…”


~END of Seohyun's POV~