Pains~

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~

Like being hit by a bullet
I can’t make sense of anything
All that comes out is laughter
So I just laughed,
So I just laughed,
Just..

My heart pains! It’s like being hit by a bullet! All so sudden and so painfully! What was that again? Did they just kick me out from the clan? From my own family? Or even from their heart?

FINE THEN! I could live my own life by myself. My salary is great enough to pay my lifestyle and even bought me branded stuffs! I’m a model-singer! Than fine!

NO! NO! NO! It’s not FINE at all! What’s so fine when your own beloved family kicked you out? When your own fiancée distrust you?  When your own families hate you? What’s so fine?

AJ oppa and Eli oppa slapped me? EVEN my twins? KISEOB! HE slapped ME! What is fine with that? Am I that worthless? Am I just an assassin machine for my clan? Am I?

 Why was just Kibum oppa who try to hold me? Am I adopted daughter or something? Why are they being mean to Beast? They are ours’ cousins, oppa!

Well, they killed our Umma and maybe Sooyoong unnie, but still!! They are our family! You’re the one who told me to never kill my family! I really want to kill Eli oppa back then when he killed that Cho Kyuhyun!

Where is Appa? Would he defend me if he were there? Or would he kick me out too? Are they hate me that much? Am I that too much? WHY?

Dongho, Mianhanata.. Noona won’t be there for you any longer.. You could hang on your brothers from now on.. I really am sure they would love you even more… You’d never hang out with Beast and told them if they were nice guys.

I’m really sorry, perhaps, hurt you? Well, I don’t know! You hurt me more, oppa! I’m so sorry.. I won’t ever hurt you, my family… but what should I do? Kill them? SHIRO!

Umma~ Why don’t you take me away then? It’s killing me! I don’t really know if I could live or not without them. Without Soohyun oppa, Hyungjoon oppa, Kibum oppa, Alexander oppa, AJ oppa, Hoon oppa, Eli oppa, Kiseob, baby Dongho… and him… Kevin Woo Sunghyun! That Angel No Good!

In this bruised chest,
Our memories are overflowing
Even though I try hold onto them,
Even if I block my chest,
They all slip though my fingers
Even if my heart stops,
Just like this,
I don’t think it will hurt,
Please do something
Give me some treatment
If I keep going like this,
All I will get is a broken heart

 

Were they remembering when they say they love me all my life? When they said they’d protect me? When they promised Umma they’d never hurt me? are they gonna erase me from their memories?

The days when Kibum oppa loved me and did whatever I ask him to. The days when Hyungjoon oppa was acting like my dongsaeng and by a glance being colder than Appa.

The days when Alexander oppa thought me hoe to speak in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and France.

 The days when AJ oppa taught me how to play a violin, piano, guitar, drums and how to sing well.

The days when Hoon oppa told me to follow him hide under the table when rain was coming and told me how to look cute and do aegyo.

The days when, well, Eli oppa kept make me cry nonstop? When he destroyed my dolls and protects me from boys at school.

The days when I passed anything with my twins, Kiseob. We shared almost anything!

Those days …

Like being hit by a bullet
Really..
My heart hurts so much
It hurts so much,
It hurts so much,
That’s weird I can still live.
How can I forget you?
Me?
I don’t know how to do such things..
I don’t know..
My heart is awake and I can’t put it to sleep,
All it does is hurt so much I feel like dying,
Like being hit by a bullet...

Is Kevin oppa even loving me? Or he loved that Minah more for real? Am I worth something for him? I won’t ever hurt him! NEVER! But what could I do?

He made me choose between him and Kikwang oppa! Is he crazy? or stupid? KIKWANG is my COUSIN!

Is he going to replace me with that Minah? Or that Jia, his trainee? Is he remembering when he asked me to marry him 14 years ago? Is he remembering all of that? Why didn’t he hold me back then? WHY?

“Seohyun?!”I bumped to someone and I could tell he’s calling my name,

“Seohyunnie?”

Ki… Kikwang oppa?”I almost fainted when I met his eyes.

Kikwang oppa is a nice man! Why did they tell me to kill him? No way! Shiro! Jeongmal Shiro!

“What are you doing here?”

~END of SEOHYUN’s POV~

#                           #                           #

~Kikwang’s POV~

“What are you doing here?”

Well, we asked about some things.

“It’s almost morning, Seororo!”

Well…Seohyun eyes were tearing as she shrugged her shoulder.

“Mollaso…”

“Here! Wear this!I put my jacket on her as she smiled weakly.

“It’s cold at night even in Summer! Why don’t you wear any jacket? Just this afternoon short and that sleeveless shirt!”

“Well… I didn’t even bring my wallet with me” Seohyun rolled her eyes as I seem dumbfounded.

“I’ve been kicked out, oppa”

Wegure?” I held her face as tears are overflowing.

“Was that because of me?”

“Mi.. Mianhae..” Seohyun broke to worse tears as she slightly nodded.

“Chusuminahae…”

“I’m the one who must say sorry…” I hugged her, try to calm her.

I’m sorry for making you suffer like this”

“Gwaenchanha, oppa.. Seohyun voice sank by her tears.

“They never love me! They never love me!”

I hugged her tighter as I could tell that she is shaking by fear and pains.

What did they do to her? Why were they kicking her out? Was it because she meeting me since that accident day? But why? She didn’t have any idea our guts, guys!

“Mianhae, Seohyun-ah…” I patted her head softly.

“Chusumianhae…”

“Gwaenchanha, oppa..She murmured as I could tell pains by her voice.

“Gwaenchanha.. Gwaenchanha…”

“Where would you go now?” I asked her as she seems surprised.

“Where? MAlhaebwa, Seororo”

“I don’t know, oppa”

“Your family’s house?”

“My Appa is at USA now, oppa” Seohyun tried her best to stop her tears.

“I was staying on their hotel”

“No need to hold your tears… Just cry it out… I’m fine with it”

I really am fine Seohyun. Even though it breaks my heart, but it’s fine. I was the one who made you kicked out by them. I was the one who made Kibum hyung broke you up.

“O… Oppa… Seohyun’s tears broke out as she hugs me tightly.

“I’m… I’m… I’m hurt…”

“Arraso…” I kissed her crown head softly.

“I won’t ever let they hurt you again”

“He… He never loved me… even when he knew I loved him” Seohyun cried his heart out.

“They never care about me… even when I tried my best to take a good care of them”

Argh! My heart is breaking! Why doesn’t he love you? YOU are LOVELY! And you are so easy to love! Even Hyunseung hyung, the most hard to please man in the world, loves you right away.

I DO! I DO LOVE YOU A LOT! I DO CARE ABOUT YOU! And I believed my brothers will love you and took a really good care for you! Even Hyoyeon noona, Taeyeon, Hara and Nicole would love you.

Perhaps, Umma and Appa would love you to. You’re a perfect girl! You’re so easy to love! I don’t even have any idea why they hate you?

“Oppa, am I a monster?” Seohyun looked me in the eyes with that used-to-be-crystal clear eyes, but now swollen eyes.

“Am I that mean? Worthless?”

Andwe!”I gave her my assure smile.

“You are an ANGEL!”

“Jinjjaeyo?” Her eyes widened.

“Please don’t lie to me, I’m sick of liars

Well, I’m sure they lied to her, a lot!

“Ya! If you weren’t an Angel, You won’t even help me when I lied to you about Hyosung back then” I admitted it! and She knew about it.

“You won’t even being friend with me, if you weren’t an angel!”

“Gomawo, oppa…” Seohyun smiled weakly.

“Thanks a lot for comforting me”

“I’m not comforting you… I told the truth!”I picked her face up and met her eyes.

“I NEVER LIE, remember?”

“But you did lie about Hyosung!”She hits my head slowly.

“remember?”

“I wasn’t lying. I met her for a week, wasn’t that stranger?” Seohyun just rolls her eyes.

“and you are really precious!”

“Jinjjaeyo?”Seohyun asked on her distrust as I nod to her.

“Gomawo oppa.. I’ve told them that you’re so nice!”

What? You told them what? I’m nice? Well, out of 6 of BEAST, I really am the nicest!

Well, I wasn’t conceiting, but everyone told me that thing. I never cheated on girls! Well, I changed my girls by days, but I never cheated! I’m being a gentleman to most girls.

“Where would you go? Stay here!I hold Seohyun’s wrist tightly as she made her way.

Don’t leave me again…”

“Mworago?”Seohyun turned her face to look at me.

I… I don’t have any idea where would I go”

I said don’t leave me again.. My heart sank when I saw you left” I told her the truth.

“How about going back to hotel?”

“Ji… Jinjjaeyo? Mianhata” her eyes widened as she slightly blushed.

“Boohwal hotel? I don’t know… maybe they blacklisted my name”

“I NEVER LIE, Angel!”I poked her nose bridge slowly.

How about your friends’ house?”

“Gomawo…”Seohyun blushed and smiles weakly.

Oh, Ne! Minho’s apartment!”

“Mwo? Nugu?”I almost choked when she mentioned boy’s name.

“He is a boy, Seororo! What if he did something to you?”

Well, I hate the fact of my imagination that some boys would do something nasty to her. Well, I never or did with girls, when I’m sober!

And I WON’T do THAT to SEOHYUN! NO WAY! She seems a SAINT, like Nicole, Hara and Taeyeon said to me. She won’t let me do anything close to to her before marriage, and I’ll respect her.

Silly, oppa!” Seohyun chuckled, even if it was shortly but she chuckled.

“He is a gay! Didn’t you meet him earlier?”

Oh! That Minho!”I hit my forehead.

“Doesn’t Key will mad to you?”

“No, He won’t!”Seohyun smiled weakly, again.

“Minho lives with Key and Seungri, oppa...”

“Where is it?” I caress her hair softly.

“I’ll drop you there”

“Gangnam-gu…”Seohyun murmured.

“No need to drop me, oppa.. It’s far from here”

“How would you go there if I didn’t drop you?”

“I’d walk there, oppa”

“Don’t kidding me!”I hit her head softly as she look dumbfounded.

“You’ve sprained your legs earlier! You couldn’t even stand properly! Look! You even ran away earlier! And what’s with your forehead?”

“Ah! I forgot!”Seohyun hit her forehead softly.

“ I bumped to dashboard earlier”

Jinjjaeyo? Are you sure they didn’t bump you there?”Seohyun just shook her head.

“Gajja! Up to my back! Balli!”

“What?”Seohyun looked clueless as I squat in front of her.

“Shiro! Don’t piggy back me again, oppa! I could walk to your car”

So? Must I let you walk? NO!” I pulled her closer and at least, she surrenders.

“and who told you I’ll drove you there? I didn’t bring my car. My car was damaged, remember?”

“You said that was your Junhyung oppa’s car…” Seohyun argued.

Well, her old self slightly back, and I Love the lively one more than the fragile one.

“Well, he took my car for compensation.., it’s the same, right?”

“Oh.. Yes if it was like that”Seohyun nodded slowly.

“So, how we get there? Ride the train? Or bus?”

“Silly! Micheosoyo, Hyun?I rolled my eyes as she hits my head slowly.

“It’s 4! No train and bus around here!”

So? How could we get there, oppa?”Seohyun murmured as she seems clueless.

“Don’t tell me you would…”

Ne! I’d piggy back you there!”

“MWORAGOYO? MICHEOSOYO, oppa?”Seohyun hits my head harshly.

“I’m heavy! I could break your back! Put me down!”

“Aniyo! You’re light, Seororo!

I could hear she was sharing her story with U-kiss earlier, how she hurts and how she loved them, and also how they hate her now.

“Seororo, You know what even if they hated you, I’ll never hate you…”

I held her hands which are clinging on my neck softly.

because I LOVE YOU, Woo Seohyun.. I really in love with you since the day you helped me… and I love you even more as I know you better… is it fine?”

Seohyun never answered nor responded my question.

“I.. I was just.. Seohyunnie?”

Oh, God! She is sleeping! I almost thought she was angry or something.

Well, she never heard those words then. I could tell her later, couldn’t I? should I? I don’t know.

Aigoo… My angel, you are so precious to me… How could they treat you so bad?

You know what, Seohyunnie… I’ll protect you from them since today! because,

I LOVE YOU WOO SEOHYUN!

~end of kikwang’s POV~

#             #                    #