Angel No Good!!!

Lightless Love

~Donghos’ POV~

When would Kiseob hyung wake up? How could I asked him if I need to cut my hair or not?

Why must all of these bad lucks happen to Seohyun noona? I hate that Yonghwa guy! I hate him!

“Good morning, Kim Dongho!”

“Go.. go.. Good Morning..”

Is she Jieun? Why is she so cute with those piggy tails? Aigoo.. I wanna pinch her cheek.

“Why are you stuttering? Are you cold?” Jieun stared at me and moved her head closer to mine.

“I.. i.. I’m notm Jieun-ssi!” I was too shy to look at her eyes.

“Ya! Call me IU!” Jieun hit my head slowly.

“and why are you so gloomy these days?”

“So.. So.. something bad happened to my royal twins siblings..” I moved my head down while speak to her.

Hell yeah! How could my head feel so hot?!

“ah.. I’m so sorry to hear that..” Jieun sounds that she meant it, what a really nice girl.

“but Hoon oppa is okay, right?”

“eh? How could you know about him?” my eyes widened as she mentions Hoon hyung.

How could she know that choding hyung? He always acts cute all the time! He stole my spot!

“who don’t know him, you silly?” Jieun chuckles while she messed my hair up.

“I’m a really big fans of him!!”

“jinjjaeyo?” my heart sank right now.

How could that 25 years old hyung stole my spot again? On jieun’s heart? Serioously!

“Ne! I really like him!” Jieun nodded cheerfully.

“Would you tell him that I really adore him?”

Awww!! Her big eyes are so cute! How could I resist those?

“I’d ask his autograph for you later, IU..”

Opps! What did I say? How could I help that choding ?

“Awww!! You’re really nice, Dongho!” Jieun suddenly hugged me and I could tell that my heart is beating more than just fast.

“ah.. I must go now.. Annyeong, girly boy!”

I waved my hands to her weakly.

HOW COULD she called me a girly boy?

“Simple! Look how you look!” Minhwan answered as if he could read my mind.

“Ya! Go cut your hair, you look totally like a girl!”

“You too, sungjong!” as I pushed my pretty best friend aside.

“well, at least I don’t have a crush.. and my crush won’t call me girly boy..” Sungjong rolled his eyes on me.

“but she would call you witch!”

Oh, no! Sungyeol! Don’t pick a fight!

“What? You called me what?” Sungjong glared at Sungyeol.

“Witch! Witch! Witch! Wicked witch!” Sungyeol sticks his tongue out playfully.

“You’re nagging a lot like a witch. My papa alwas call Mama witch whenever she scolds us”

Here we go again,  Sungyeol was copying Yoochun ahjussi.

Stop it, park Sungyeol! You’ve pissed him off!” Minhwan scolds him.

“Minari was right, go apologize!” I kicked him lightly.

“Sungjong! Sungjong! Sungjong!” Sungyeol was poking Sungjong’s cheek impatiently.

“WHAT?” Sungjong shouted to him.

“Mianhae..” Sungyeol popo Sungjong’s cheek right away, made him blushed.

“I want a popo too!” Minari whined as Sungyeol popo him on cheek.

“Uri poponika?”

~End of Dongho’s POV~

#                                #                              #

“Seohyun! Seohyun, wake up!”

“AJ, don’t being so hysteric! You’d scare her!” an exotic pretty bay smacked AJ head slowly.

“call her more gently..”

“Xander hyung! I can’t lose my girl to those BEAST! NO MORE!” AJ went more hysteric than before as he cried and shakes Seohyun’s arm over and over.

“Hyun, please don’t leave me.. please..”

“AJ, she would wake up.. soon..” Alexander hugged his younger brother tightly, tried hard to hide his tears.

“She won’t ever leave us.. Trust me..”

“Hyung.. I can’t lose her!” AJ cried even harder on Alexander arm as he checked his Princess over and over.

“I can’t live without her”

“so do I” Hoon whined as he came with tears on his pretty face and kissed Seohyun’s forehead softly.

“Wake up, Hyun.. Wake up! I brought some keroro for you, let’s watch it..”

“Hyun, you promised me to be my and Tiffany’s match maker.. Why don’t you wake up?” Hyungjoon kneeled down and cried so hard next to his sister body.

You’ve promised me..  and We don’t broke promises, remember?”

“We all about the same here..” Eli came to the room as he put yellow dandelions  on the vase.

“We couldn’t living life without you, Hyun..”

“Can’t you see that your Eli oppa was bringing some flower for you? Won’t you wake up?” Alexander whispered to Seohyun, hoping she would open her eyes and cheered for the roses.

“How was Kiseob, Kibum hyung?”

“Kiseob’s condition isn’t have any differences with hers’” Kibum was sighing as he looked lifeless now.

“I don’t have any idea what was happened to her.. Why Kiseob collapsed too?”

“Well, we couldn’t ask Kevin as well..” Eli mumbled as he cares his little princess’ long hair.

“He still didn’t awake yet…”

“Who said I’m not awake yet?”

“KEVIN?!” Hoon jumped and hugged Kevin tightly.

“Thanks for saving our precious Princess’ life.. Jeongmal Kamsaheyo..”

“That’s fine, hyung.. I’d do anything for her..” Kevin smiled and tapped Hoon’s back lightly.

“She doesn’t wake up yet? It’s been a week since I woke up and peeked here..”

“Why don’t you try to wake her up, Kevin?” Kibum insists as he gave Kevin a weak smile.

“Eh? Why Me, Hyung?” Kevin seems surprised, his eyes widened.

“You’re the closest with her, Marumir..”

“Just try it..” Hyungjoon pushed Kevin closer to Seohyun’s back.

“Call her and just talk to her like you used to.”

“Must I?” Kevin seems clueless.

“Oh, Woo Sunghyun, why don’t you just try it?!” Eli almost grabbed Kevin’s neck out of patient.

“Please… for Our Princess..”

“Fine.. I’ll try..” Kevin seated on the side of Seohyun’s bed and hold her hand carefully.

“Hey, baby girl..”

“I’ll let you talk to her..We’ll check Kiseob..”  Hyungjoon and his brothers make their way out of Seohyun’s room.

AJ, come on!”

“Shiro!” AJ rejected them as he stay  on his place, next to Seohyun.

“I’ll stay here.. I can’t lose her..”

“Fine than..” Hoon just shrugged his shoulder weakly.

“Just call us if in case, she woke up.”

“Wake up, girl.. Wake up.. Wake up!” Kevin tried to wake Seohyun up by shakes Seohyun’s body weakly, with his low voice.

“Let me show you fantasy..”

“More gentle.. and Cheerful..” AJ suggested it to Kevin as Kevin look confused.

“She loves you on that way more..”

“Really?” Kevin eyes widened, He seems totally surprised but loved it.

“but She hates me. She hates pretty boys the most, remember hyung?”

“Believe me.. I’m her oppa.. ” AJ reassured him with his weak but warm smile.

“Why don’t you just try it?”

“Seohyunnie.. Hyunnie… Princess!” Kevin tried his best to act cutely and cheerfully to wake her up, as the fact, He is brokenhearted to see Seohyun stay on silence.

“Seororo.. Kim Seohyun wake up!”

Seohyun doesn’t move even a bit, that truly made Kevin’s and AJ’s heart broken to pieces.

“Seohyunnie, maybe you won’t believe what I’m gonna say.. but I really want you to open your beautiful big eyes.. To stare at my face with those crystal clear eyes.. I wanna see your irritated expression when I teased you.. I was beyond happy when I heard that You said you’d be my bride someday..” Kevin’s tears spilled nonstop as he holds Seohyun’s hand tightly.

 “Why don’t you give me a chance to tell you how I feel? Why don’t you give me a chance to hold your hands? Why don’t you just wake up and answer me?”

“Kevin.. be calm.. It’s fine..” AJ seems irritated to see Kevin cried so hard for his dear sister.

“Oh, Hyunnie.. Why don’t you just wake up? Why must you broke our heart, Princess ?”

“You’re the only reason why I stay and try to live my life..” Kevin kissed Seohyun’s crown head and cried harder.

“Please wake up, baby girl.. Cause I want you to be my bride”

AJ’s heart sank as he heard what Kevin said. That exactly the same with what he said 2 years ago,, when he saw Sooyoong’s cold body in front of him, smiling in peace.

“Please wake up, seohyun..” Kevin’s face was totally closed to Seohyun’s face.

“I LOVE YOU, baby girl.. I LOVE YOU..”

“Oppa…..”

“PRINCESS!” Kevin hugged Seohyun so tightly by surprised.

“Seohyun, you’re awake! AJ hyung, she is awake!”

“Kev.. Kevin oppa?” Seohyun seems still lost as Kevin nodded happily in front of her.

“Where am I? am I on heaven now?”

“No! NO!” Kevin yelled out of happiness as he shakes Seohyun body lightly.

“You’re alive! You’re at hospital! With me, and AJ hyung..”

“Jinjja?” Seohyun eyes widened as She cheeked the room.

“were is Kibum oppa and my twins?”

“I’ll get them now! Wait here!” Kevin rushed out fom Seohyun room and running as fast as he could to Kiseob’s room.

“Thanks God, you’re alive!” AJ hugged Seohyun too tight as She barely could breathe.

I couldn’t lose you! I couldn’t!”

“Oppa.. I’m here.. Uljima..” Seohyun teared up as She tapped Aj’s back lightly.

“I won’t ever leave you.. I promised you..”

“Don’t ever make me going through this again!” AJ kissed Seohyun’s crown head softly.

“I really can’t live without You, Hyunnie…”

“PRINCESS!” Kibum rushed to Seohyun as he hugged her tightly.

“You’re awake, Princess! I thought I’m going to lose you!”

“Chill, oppa..  I won’t ever leave you..” Seohyun kissed Kibum’s cheek softly.

“Where is my twins?”

“PRINCESS!” Kiseob rushed to his twins, he still really weak, as weak as his twins, but he won’t mind it.

“YOU SCARED ME, babo!”

“My PRINCE!!!!” as people could see, the royal twins blended to be One.

“MIANHAE..  I've damaged you again..”

“Kiseob? You’re awake too?” AJ seems totally surprised when he saw his younger brother.

“Well, before Kevin rushed to his room and said that Seohyun is awake.. he suddenly just awake and kissed Lizzy’s lips.. Which is, strange..” Hyungjoon shrugged his shoulder as he popo Seohyun’s lips.

“don’t make me scared again, Princess!”

“Aw, You just got jealous, hyung!” Alexander kicked him off and popo Seohyun’s lips too.

“Here is my princess”

“Where is my popo, Hyunnie?” Hoon did his aegyo in front of Seohyun. He didn’t just get the popo, Seohyun also pinched his cheek weakly.

“Where is Nana onnie? Sunny onnie? And Lizzy?” Seohyun eyes were busy searching her beloved girls.

“Lizzy fainted and rest on Kiseob’s room.. Nana noona is staying at home with Sunny.. Sunny is too pregnant to come here..” Eli popped out nowhere and kissed Seohyun’s cheek.

“You’ve scared me, spoiled chubby girl!”

“Thanks for the flower oppa..” Seohyun smiled happily to Eli.

“How could you know that was mine?” Eli seems surprised.

Well, you’re the one who know I loved dandelion..” Seohyun smiles brightly as she made her oppa smile’s brighter.

“where is that pretty boy by the way?”

“Whooa! Missed me, baby girl?” Kevin smirked playfully as he made his way to Seohyun.

“I thought you hate me.

“Well, I hate pretty boys..” Seohyun mumbled while backing of to her bad.

but You’re not a pretty boy anymore!”

“So what am I?” Kevin was really curious about her thought.

“am I your groom? Your best man? Your pet? your angel? Your prince?”

“Euw!! Kiseob is my ONLY PRINCE! Dongho is my pet! And Kibum opp is my one and only best man!” Seohyun eyes widened while she yelled on her aegyo.

“Well, you were my guardian angel..”

“Whooaaa!!! Did you hear that, guys?” Kevin turned to face Seohyun’s brothers who grinned hppily.

“I’m her angel! Kevin Woo is an angel!”

“Yeah.. but you’re angel no good!” Seohyun murmured, which has heard by Kevin.

“What did you say, baby girl?” Kevin put his ear closer to Seohyun’s mouth.

“could you repeat what you’ve said before?”

“Euw!! I didn’t say anything” Seohyun blushed and pushed Kevin slowly.

Ya! Don’t lie!” Kiseob hit seohyun’s head lightly.

“Must I tell him what you said?”

“I said, You are an Angel No Good, Kevin Woo Sunghyun oppa..” Seohyun whined as she rolled her yes to her twins.

“statisfied?”

“Why am I an Angel No Good for you, baby girl?” Kevin asked Seohyun in his husky voice as He faced Seohyun face, closely.

“Tell me”

“Guys, We’d better leave those two alone..” Alexander stood up and asked his brothers to follow him.

“Well, we left Seohyun with you, Kev…” Hoon left the room all of the sudden.

“Don’t do anything to her, or else…” Kibum just glared and pretend he would cut Kevin’s head.

 All of Seohyun’s brothers left her room, and left Seohyun and Kevin by themselves.

“So, why am I an angel no good, Hyunnie?” Kevin locked Seohyun’s eyes with his’, still on his husky voice.

“Tell me!”

“Here you go again!” Seohyun pointed her index ginger on Kevin’s nose bridge.

“No angel could be so teaser like you! Plus, you are no good!”

“Why?” Kevin moved his face closer as Seohyun shut her eyes.

“chill, baby girl.. I won’t harm you..”

“You’d better not..” Seohyun whined, but she totally blushed.

“Well, you safe my life and have a good look that’s why you were an angel.. and ..”

“woaa! You’ve admitted that I’m good looking!” Kevin cheered like a kid as his angelic voice back.

“and what, Hyunnie? Tell me!”

“and No pretty boys would do any bad things like you do..” Seohyun rolled her eyes as she saw Kevin dumbfounded.

you have two personalities! You’re teaser! You drove like a crazy racer! You’re a snob! You’ve killed people with no mercy …”

“hey! You’ve killed people too!” Kevin argued her, couldn’t accept that kill part.

“and I’m not a snob! And don’t blame my driving skill.. Eli taught me how to”

“and You’re a cheater! Or maybe player!” Seohyun finished her words as she feels her heart sank.

“Why am I a cheater or player by the way?” Kevin eyes widened by surprised.

well, You were kept teasing me while you always sai that you lovd your Jessica girl on phone”

Kevin laughed loudly while Seohyun pouted and has teary eyes.

“are you jealous by the way?” Kevin tilts his head and stares at seohyun.

“No! of course not! Why must I?” Seohyun whined as tears are flowing from her beautiful crystal clear eyes.

Yes you are! Look,, you’re crying!” Kevin jumped and hugs Seohyun happily.

Thanks God, You like me! That’s why you cry..”

“fine! How with your girlfriend, that Jessica girl..” Seohyun sounds irritated as She tried hard to avoid Kevin’s eyes.

“OMONA! You really are jealous!” Kevin pinched Seohyun cheek playfully.

“Jessica is not my girlfriend! She is my twins!”

“You have twins too?” Seohyun eyes widened as wide as they could.

“I don’t remember that Deanna onnie has twins’ dongsaeng..”

“No, baby! We are not like you and kiseob..” Kevin chuckled and stares at Seohyun’s eyes.

“She is my cousin, and since we looked like each other a lot, people always think that we are twins..”

Seohyun sighed on relieved that She didn’t always stare at other girl’s boyfriend.

are you relieved?” Kevin started to again.

“are you starting attracted to me baby girl?”

“No!! In your dream!” Seohyun totally blushed like someone spilled some tomato juice on her head.

“Now, Get lost! I need some rest!”

#                                         #                                              #