My baby please dont cry~

Lightless Love

~Seohyun’s POV~

It has been a while since the last time Alexander oppa contacted Hyoyeon unnie.

Well, the last time I heard or met my family was the day Kikwang oppa did such a terrible things with that Hyuna.

Where are they? How are they? Are they doing well? Are they missing me? Is Kevin oppa missing me?

Well I know, he hurt me that bad, but since… I could tell that he cared so much toward me. I even found him stalked me in my work place. What a sweet ex-fiancée he is. How was he?

How was dongho, is he fine? My twins? That bullier? Hoon choding? Sweet AJ? Soohyun ahjussi? Baby HJ?

How was my Kibum oppa and Xander oppa? And Nana unnie? Are they fine? Why am I feeling something bad is coming? Is this just me or something really bad happen? Please, NO!

Appa, how are you? Are you doing well in Manhattan? Are you missing me? Are you even know that I left our mansion? Appa, I Miss You…

binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul
binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul
binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul

“Yoboseyo?” I picked up my phone as anonymous is calling me.

“Yoboseyo?”

“My little Princess…” His voice sounds really familiar as bring smiles to my gloomy face.

“Don’t you miss me, my dear girl?”

“APPA! My dearest Appa!” I cheered as I could hear his chuckles.

“Appa! I miss you! A lot! Don’t you miss me to?”

“I know, my princess…” Appa chuckled as his voices sound glad? Or sad?

“I miss you to my princess… too much to tell…”

“How is Manhattan?” I cheered up to make his happy.

“When would you go home? I miss you!”

“Actually, I’m at Seoul now…”

What? Where is he? SEOUL? Is he already known?

“I already know what happened between you, your brothers and Kevin…”

“Appa, jeongmal mianhaeyo..” I broke to sob as he said “gwaenchanha”.

“I broke the promise, Appa…”

“That’s fine, hyunnie… I know what really happened well…” Appa reassured me.

“but we have something urgent to do, now”

“What is it , Appa?” I shouted as I heard Appa’s gasps.

“What’s wrong? Tell me!”

“Kevin… He never meant to hurt you or even made you cry… I was the one who forced him to hurt you so you’d push him apart and start to cling on BEAST to get know about them better… He couldn’t deny me because he respected me that much, Hyunie.. Mianhae”

WHAT? THAT’S ALL YOUR FAULT, Appa?! Mianhae, Kevin oppa… Jeongmal…

“and the other problem is …”

“What is it, Appa?” I could tell that my Appa is crying right now.

“Why are you crying, Appa?”

“I want you to go home now! I can't lose you to!” Appa groaned between his sobs.

“Please, Seohyun… Be a nice girl and obey me this one… I’d pick you up in 2 hours, balli!”

What is happening? Is this something bad? Why must Appa force me to go home? Are my brothers fine? Kibum oppa? Xander oppa? Nana unnie? Is Kevin oppa fine?

Well, Kevin oppa… I owe him an apologize since I’ve hurt him more, by facts. He never meant to hurt me and just obeyed my Appa since he is so thankful to my Appa’s help. Why am I so mean to him?

Well, He isn’t the Angel No Good. I am the Angel No Good. NO! I’m not the angel, just the no good. I’ve hurt his feeling with Kikwang oppa! And now, I hurt Kikwang oppa to as I play with his heart this whole time.

Well, It’s not like I never love him. I do LOVE KIKWANG oppa a lot, but as a cousin. Not even more than that! While I know he loves me as a GIRL, a LOVER, not just his cousin. Why am I being mean?

#                              #                               #

“Seororo, gwaenchanhayo? Kikwang oppa rushed to my side as soon as he reached his mansion and sits beside me.

“Why are you asking me to go home so sudden?”

“I’ve told you I need to talk with you As Soon As Possible..” I sighed as I have no courage to meet his worry eyes.

“I have something important to tell”

What is it, my angel?” Kikwang oppa held my hand gently and rubs it.

“Just tell me what it is”

“LOVE seems to change so easily, oppa…” I spoke up as he raised his right eyebrow.
“in place of our own greed, a painful scar is left now..”

“What is it? I’m fine with waiting; I’m fine with you not wanting to look at me…” Kiwkang oppa observed my face.

“That Hyuna things again, Seohyun?”

“I gotta let you go, oppa… Here is the end for the both of us” I sighed as his eyes widened and he cupped my face.
“I guess I was not really the person for you…”

“You’re the one for me, Seororo! I will hold it in even if you hate me…
Even if you keep pushing me away…”
Kikwang oppa whined softly as his eyes began to teary.

“Is this from your heart? You will make it painful for me…”


“I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart which pained you, oppa…” I broke in to tears as so does him.

“Sometimes, when tears come to me,I remember our beautiful memories…”

“but Why? You are my virus…You will make it harder on me
When I look at you again, My heart will hurt”
Kikwang oppa stuttered between his sobs.

“Wegure? That Kibum won’t love you no more!”

“I hope that you won’t be hurt more.. This long journey is about to end, oppa” I kissed his cheek softly as I could tell how much I pain him now.

But I bet, if he found out the truth, he would hurt more! I won’t hurt such a really nice, sweet and caring cousin if mine.

“It’s okay, oppa… Ulljimarayo…”

“Seohyunnie, please don’t leave me… I will love you a little more… Saranghae…” Kikwang oppa pecked my lips as our tears met.

“Please…. Don’t leave my life… Even if I’m in pain after pain… I love you until the day I die…”

“But someday, we will meet again,oppa…”
I kissed his lips softly, a goodbye kiss, as his body shakes crazily.
In the next life, we will see each other again and love again, perhaps…”

I really am sorry Kikwang oppa. No one ever asked me to do all these mean things to you. No one asked me to flirt on you, to give you hope, to try to love you, to live with you, to believe you, to make you fall hard for me. No one ever asked me to hurt you and leave you, indeed.

I admit it, I’m such a mean ! Such an evil! I hurt you and left you dumbfounded. I couldn’t tell you such a thing like who I am and why I’m being like this. I couldn’t let you know that I see my brothers’ love in you, Kikwang oppa.

You weres such a nice, sweet, truthful, romantic, caring and manly boy to me. But I never see you as a man, just as my dearest cousin. Minahae..Would you forgive me, someday? Would you forget me? Would you forgive me if you know the truth? Would you, oppa? Mianhnata… Saranghae…

“Seohyunnie!” a ghost roll Royce stopped in front of me as I know who was waiting for me.

“Balli! Your oppa are waiting for you now”

~End of Seohyun’s POV~