Iyagi soge melody soge meary

Lightless Love

"Woongjae~”a girl ran to a pinky baby boy as she hugs something big.

 

“Look what ahjumma got for you! Giroro Big Plushie!”

“Made him call you aunty, Hyunnie…”a pretty faced man, the baby’s father, popped out and hugged Seohyun.

“and please, call him Siwan…”

“Siwan?”Lizzy popped out and rushed to them.

“Isn’t his name Kim Woongjae?”

“Hyungjun oppa didn’t like it…”Tiffany rolled her eyes as Hyungjoon took the baby away.

“What’s wrong with my bias name?”

“What bias?”Sunny asked with her small eyes widened.

“Isn’t your bias Sungjong’s Appa? That DBSK Hero?”

“Well.. He is… WoongJae…”Tiffany squealed as Sunny, Seohyun and Lizzy just looked at each other.

“Oh, come on! Young Woong JaeJong! WongJae!”

“Mushroom, that’s weird!”Taeyeon yelled as Tiffany smacked her bump.

“Why didn’t you give him HyungYoung? Or MiJoon as a name instead?”

“That’s a girl name, taengoo…”Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheek as all of them laughed.

“Just call him Siwan in front of his Appa, okay?”

The girls just nodded in unison and chuckled. Tiffany was the way too cute to resist.

“Look who are performing?” Junsu giggled as all of the girl came closer.

"Don't look at them... Please.." Yoona, Yuri little sister and Sungyeol's mother bowed to them.

"Ahjumma, it's ok... they are cute!" Seohyun squealed as Yoona shook her head.

"Jong, I never thought our son would be like that..." Yunho shook his head in despair as he tapped Jaejong's shoulder.

"I always thought he would.... He is Jaejong's son by the way!" Yoochun rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Whatever..." Jaejong said coldly as he faced Changmin.

"and Why is your son going with them? aren't they enemies?"

"L.. That Myungsoo...." Changmin bowed as he shook his head in despair.

"He chases his crush and wanna show it to him"

“Are you guys coming here to come to Siwan’s party?”Hyoyeon eyes widened as Minhwan nodded happily.

 “Why don’t you go with them, Minari?” Sohee teased Minhwan as the girls giggled..

“Noona!” Minhwan squealed as he bites Sohee arms.

“I can’t dance”

“Aren’t that …?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXiQO0wTwOc

(please do click it, I found them in youtube… to cute to resist)

“NE! They are Sungjong, Sungyeol and your fan boy, Myungsoo sunbae..”a girl cut Dongho’s word as everyone looked at her.

“Miss me already, Kim Dongho?”

“I… I… IU?!”Dongho was totally speechless now, as his hyungs were chuckling.

“Dongho, don’t you miss her?”Eli as his eyes widened.

“Yeah! I could hear you called her name everynight! IU… IU… IU…”Kiseob even worse.

“Hyung!”Dongho whined as his hyungs rolled their eyes.

“Stop it!”

“Why don’t you hug her?” Hoon did his aegyo as IU squealed in happiness to see her idol.

“Or even KISS her?”

“Stop it, guys!”Aj rushed as he winked to the boys.

“Why don’t you introduce her to me?”

“Ah… Annyeong oppareul and unniedeul…”IU bowed politely and brightly as she smiles prettily.

“Naneun, Lee Jieun-imnida… I was Dongho’s classmate... and now, his girlfriend”

“Aww!!! Cute!”Raina squealed as she pinches Soohyun arms.

“I wish, our twins would look like her…”

“I wish to… She is cute, brave and blunt…” Soohyun kissed Raina belly and rolled his eyes to Dongho.

“Not like our baby!”

“Seohyun noona!”Donghoo yelled as Seohyun rushed to him.

“Why don’t you defend me?”

“Wegure?”Seohyun asked back as she giggled under her breath.

“Why don’t you take your girlfriend to meet the birthday boy?”

Seohyun put Dongho’s and IU’s arms together as they are walking hand in hand toward baby Siwan who was held by his Appa.

iyagi soge melody soge meari

“Yoboseyo?”Seohyun picked her phone up as no one answer.

“Kevin oppa? Uri sarangeun oppa?”

“Hyunnie~”an angelic man’s voce sent a bright smile to her face immediately.

“Mianhnata….”

“Instead of hearing the words of love you told me, I'm sorry?!”Seohyun whined as her eyes widened and got a chuckle from Kevin.

“You're kind of late…”

“I can’t make it now, minahae…”Kevin spoke in rush.

“Annyeong…”

“hold your good-bye!”Seohyun whined but all she heard was just “bye bye”

“That's not important to me but you're maybe going to break what was promised… to Hyungjoon oppa, to Tiffany unnie, and me!”

 

#                                           #                         #

“Oh, love is like an idiot waiting for the end of eternity

That time with no answers, only you believed in me…”Kevin humbled a song as he drives his Porsche happily.

“What? Why are you looking at me all the time, jess?”

“You didn’t tell her, did you?”Jessica asked as Kevin raised his eyebrow.

“If she got it wrong, I bet you would lose her again, Kev!”

“Why must I?”Kevin smirked as he puts one his hand on his pocket.

“I’m the perfect husband-material, aren’t I?”

“You are a perfect wife material indeed”Jessica just rolled her eyes sarcastically.

“She didn’t get all your love properly, you know!”

“You didn't receive all the love I gave you, Seohyunnie?”Kevin whined as Jessica just shook her head.

“Oh no~”

“Oh, Yes, Mr.Woo”Jessica said coldly, sent Kevin to shiver.

“You are too busy with your plans and always left her, alone”

“I’m being busy to prepare anything, jess! You know it!”Jessica just nodded lazily as I grinned ear to ear.

“I prepare anything for you my princess… Just wait”

iyagi soge melody soge meari

iyagi soge melody soge meari

iyagi soge melody soge meari

“Kev, why don’t you pick that up?” Jessica whined as Kevin gave his phone a death glare.

“It’s Seohyun!”

“Yoboseyo?” Kevin acted coldly as he could hear Seohyun’s sigh.

“I’m driving, what’s up?”

“I love you” Seohyun murmured as it sounds kinda cute but totally upset.

“I love you~”

“'I love you' are words of happiness” Kevin said calmly; try to stop her for being a cry baby soon.

“Wait, wait, did you hear an echo?”

“I love you” Seohyun murmured again, more upset than before.

“Do you hear me saying I love you?”

“Hyunnie, I’m busy now….”Kevin was about to hang his phone up as Jessica glared to him.

“I’ll talk to you later”

#                            #                               #

“Seohyunnie!”Jessica waved her hands to Seohyun as she ran to her.

“I’m sorry for being late”

“Gwaenchanha, unnie…” Seohyun smiled as Jessica look around to find Tiffany.

“Fany unnie and Siwan are near the stage…”

“Oh… Thank you, Hyun…” Jessica made her way to find the birthday baby and his mom.

“I’ll see you soon”

iyagi soge melody soge meari

Yoboseyo?”Seohyun asked in complete Korean.

“ya! Angel No Good!”

“The last time I met you it was at sunshine, one more try…”Kevin just mumbled as Seohyun left clueless.

“You waited; maybe you waited for the meeting which was promised”

“Oppa, where are you?”Seohyun looked around as she runs toward someone.

“Kevin oppa!”

“Whoaa! You found me!” Kevin smirked as Seohyun jumped and hugged him tightly.

“Miss me that much, huh?”

“I miss you this much”Seohyunnie put a little dot as Kevin pouted cutely.

“I’m just kidding!”

“Here is for you…”Kevin hands her white roses bouquet as he made his way to the stage and began to sing and plays his own guitar.

“That you love me enough, I Know

'I love you' are words of happiness

Wait, wait, did you hear an echo?

 

I love you

One, two, three, do you hear me saying I love you?

I love you

To someone who's waiting for an echo to return, I'm singing

 

My heart has cherished to communicate to you

The story in the melody is echoing”

Everybody’s eyes on the couples as Seohyun blushed and bowed.

“I love you, to hear the word circulating

Wait, in my heart waiting for your beautiful echo”Kevin kneeled down as he takes out a box of ring.

“Would you marry me, Kim Seohyun?”

The ring was pretty, angelic, diamond and PERFECT. The ring is totally PERFECT for Kim Seohyun.

Seohyun just doze off as her eyes seem blank.

“Princess Kim Seohyun, would you marry me?”Kevin asked her one more time as she awake.

“Would you be Mrs. Woo Seohyun?”

“Definetely YES!”Seohyun broke in to happiness tears as she jumps to Kevin’s embrace.

“I’m beyond happy to be your bride soon!”

“I love you…”Kevin pecked Seohyun lips as everyone clapped.

“If you're not gonna change, like always, we’d swear to God next month.. in my birthday”

“That sounds much greater, oppa…”Seohyun tears mixed with Kevin as they kept gugging each other tightly.

“ I love you”

“Thank you, baby girl”Kevin kissed her forehead as he let her go.

“I love you~”

#                                                #                                  #                            #