One Blink

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

*Shinhye will narrate for now*

Was everything Luhan and the others said true. Well it scared me to death, my heart was pumping faster then it ever did. Could Suho and them really be harassers, would they do anything something to her. It was too late, I was already in the car, heading to their house I hoped!

I wanted to jump out of the car, just jump and roll. I just banged my head into the window, and then realized that Suho and Baekhyun were looking at me. "Are you okay Shinhye!" Baekhyun asked me, and I just nodded.

After a few minutes Suho drove up to the house. Through the car window it looked amazing, but when I got out of the car, I realized that it was even more pretty. There was a garden near the porch. Then I noticed that there were engravings on the wall, I decided to take a photo of it, and quickly turned around. The guys were struggling to get there bags out of the car, making me chuckle a little, I decided to take a photo of them.

When Baekhyun opened the door, he grabbed my hand and showed me the living room. When our hands touched, I felt my nerves rushing. I slowly turned my head and saw Suho looking at our hands, then he slowly looked down all disappointed.

There place was absolutely a palace, everyone sat on the couches. I had Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting by me. I should've been really afraid, but I didn't feel anything when it came to Chanyeol. So I quickly asked him, "Um Chanyeol, can I use your restroom?" "Oh huh of course, up the stairs and first door on your right!"

I looked into the mirror was wrong, my face was pale, and I felt weak. "Calm down Shinhye, you can handle this, prove to Luhan your not a child anymore, what am I saying I need to get out of here!" I ran myself to the window and opened it, when I was about to jump, but realized that it was more then seven feet!

"Calm down, if there's no way out, then you fight till the end Shinhye, uh but I'm so hungry!" My hand on my tummy, then I walked out accidentally pushing into someone, making me lose my balance falling to the ground.

I opened my eyes knowing that I fell on that person, but who! "Suho!" I thought, I stood up and turned the other way. Then I turned to look at him and had my head down bowing many times while saying, "Suho, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you, you just popped out of nowhere and I'm -" but before I could finish, Suho stopped me talking by putting his finger on my lips. My heart started pumping hard!

I stared at him, he slowly removed his finger, then he showed his sweet smile, "Hey, Shinhye, its okay, it was just an accident right!" He chuckled and then went into the bathroom. I just hit myself on the head. "Huh, why did you do Shinhye."

While everyone reached in to grab their stuff, I slowly reached in to grab my poster, everyone staring at my hands, "Yah, what are you doing?" Kai asked, "Getting my poster!" I said slowly. Then he crawled towards me, making me lean back, closing my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong, your poster is in your bag, not on the table." Handing me the poster! Now I felt embarrassed, putting my head down while Kai crawled back to his spot.

Since Suho and D.O. were finished, they decided to help me with the poster. When I looked at Suho coloring his wolf, he made his look so natural and realistic, but mines looked cartoonish, I just stared at the floor. Then Suho looked at me, he asked, "Do you need me to help you!" I just nodded, while looking down.

Suho put his hand over mines, guiding my hands, making my cheeks turn red, and warm. What was this feeling, I turned my head slowly towards Suho and our eyes met. It was like when I looked at Suho's eyes, it would seem like it changed into puupy eyes, making me fall deep into a spell.

But then this time I quickly looked away, smiling inside. My heart started pounding, even if I didn't want to smile I did, Suho was the first guy to make me feel this way. It took us an hour to finish the whole project. At the end, I wanted to leave but Chanyeol begged me to stay for lunch. I felt like rejecting the offer but they all smiled at me, I couldn't help but say sure.

D.O. made us some salad, it took me about thirty minutes to finish eating, and I helped him clear the dishes. When we all were finished with everything, I packed my stuff, and left. Suho asking me, "are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" "Yes, I texted Luhan, but thanks anyway!"

All of a sudden, I felt kind of comfortable with these guys, they were sweet and nice. The best part was that I showed Luhan that I wasn't a kid anymore. Then I heard a loud horn, it was probably Luhan so they all walked me to the door. They all stepped into the porch, before I left they all gave me a hug, one by one!

I opened the door car and got in. Luhan quickly asked me if I was okay, and checked around my arms to see if I was okay. "Shinnie are you okay, did they do anything to you.", "Lulu, Its okay, they didn't do anything to me alright!" I smiled and turned to the window, and the car drove off!

Shinhye fell asleep so, Luhan carried her into her house. "Sorry, sir she fell asleep!", "Oh Luhan, how have you been, its been awhile!" "Um amazing sir, I'm sorry its getting late I have to go!"

I woke up this morning, with a beautiful sunshine. I grabbed my stuff and ran when I heard Luhan's car horn. When I opened the door, a bouquet of flowers popped up. "Lulu what is this, is it for me.", " Um of course, there for you, for being the sweetest best friend ever, and also for being reunited.

"Yah, Lulu, what's with the sweet words, *She punched Luhan*!" Then I took the flowers. "Thank you, Lulu!" Luhan started the car and we drove off. It made me smile every time I looked at the roses.

Luhan and I got out of the car, Chen, Xiumin, and Lay came and joined us, "Oh who gave you the flowers Shinhye!" "My best friend Luhan" I answered back with a chuckle. We all laughed and kept on walking, as I walked I noticed that all the other girls were giving me death stares. Making me uncomfortable, but then of course it got worse, Chanyeol and the others walked towards us.

Chanyeol: Hey Shinhye, did you get home safely yesterday? *with a grin*

Luhan: Of course she did, I took her home!

Shinhye: Lulu calm down, and yeah I did, thanks Chanyeol

Sehun: Can you come again today? I looked at Luhan and then replied.

Suho: Hey Shinhye I have to talk with you later, I'll see you in class alright! *waves and smiles*

chanyeol, Kai, sehun, D.o, and Baekhyun: Bye Shinhye see you in class! *waves goodbye*

I waved good bye and smiled, but quickly stopped realizing that Luhan they were there. Luhan grabbed my hands and locked our fingers, I thought that he was scared to lose me. I just followed him, but my head was going crazy, all pictures of one person, Suho!

But was he thinking of me. I couldn't tell, but one thing was weird, there was something weird about those guys I could feel it. Even Luhan and the others had a secret, i and I was going to figure it out. How coulkd I change so much in just one blink!

Sorry for short chapter everyone, my head was really hurting today, and also my tablet broke, so Im using my sisters and hers is harder to use, since its bigger. But anyways the story must go on, so please comment and don't forget to subscribe!!! Since school is coming up, my updates might take a long time! So i will try to update whenever I have there chance! Alright *fighting*