Chapter 7

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Luhan drove up to the house. When he parked the car infront of the house, thoughts were running through his mind! Luhan knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he ouldnt risk letting Shinhye date Suho! Luhan slowly turned his head towards Shinhye, she was still sleeping, he smiled at her and gave her a softkiss on the cheek! Then got outof the car leaving Shinhye by herself.

> Luhan walked through the door and saw that they all werewaiting for Luhan, "yah hyung what took you so long! Gosh next time come faster!" Tao yelled at Luhan. "Yah im your hyung why are you elling at me!" Luhan yelled back! "Uh im not talking to handsome hyung, im talking about this other guy!" Tao pointed at Kris and mouthed sorry to kris. Luhan smiled, "i knew im handsome!" he said teasingly and ran upstairs.

> "YAh tao, what was that for!" Kris yelled at Tao, and gave him a glare. Tao just apologized again. As Luhan was packing his stuff, more thoughts came to his mind,"is this right, what am i doing!?"Luhan hesitated, then chen called for him, Luhan quickly put his clothes in the bag and ran downstairs, "Hyung are you ready!" Chen asked, Luhan nodded and then noticed that Tao still had the panda bear stuff animal. "Tao do you really need that panda at your age!" Luhan asked him, Tao nodded, "Luhan dont say that, Tao is still very childish, let him be!" Kris said sarcasticly and then burst into laughter. "yah hyung im not childish! Xiumin is! Im wat you call MANLY!" Tao saidand puffed his chest out. "its just that this pandais spwcial, and im like a mother to it!" Tao said turning back into the childish King! 

> They walked out of the house, and stopped at the car except for Luhan who headed for his trunk. They all stared atthe window. "Yah whats wrong!" Luhan asked as he placed his bag in there, Tao and chen pointed to the window,"Why is there someone in your car sleeping!" lay said in fright, "oh thats Shinnie!" luhan walked to the door and slowly opened it revealing Shinhye unconscious, Tao screamed when he saw Shinhye, and they all laughed! "Yep theres are manly Tao!" Xiumin said in sarcasm. 

> The drive to the mystery place was quiet until Xiumin asked Luhan, "Why did you bring Shinnie!" It was just the two of them and Shinhye. Luhan was focused on the road, then he finally said something, "I had no choice alright!" Luhan felt shameful that he had no choice, "Did someone tell you to take her with Us?" Xiumin asked as he was fixing Shinhyes posture. Luhan nodded, "Yuri told me to! She knows that im a wolf and She asked me to take Shinnie!" Luhan said while keeping his eyes on the road. 

> "Yuri? IS she Minho's fiance?" xiumin asked Luhan, and he nodded. Xiumin was wondering why Yuri would sk Luhan to do that! And how does she know that Luhan is a Wolf? Those were the two question stucked on xiumins mind, then e turned to look at Shinhye, he smiled at her, "Shinnie why are you so pretty! Everyday im falling deeper and deeper into this crush ihave on you! Every little of your movement is a big step into the deep end! I Love You Park ShinHye!" Xiuminsaid in his head and kept on looking at Shinhye!

>  Shinhye sowly opened her eyes, she couldnt to well, but after a few minute she had recieved back most of her vision! As shestood up from her bed she saw that there were Princesses and dolls and ponies everywhere, and the room was pink. Shinhye slowly wlaked to the window and saw an amazing view, it was a mountain view actually, while she was enjoying the view her head was hurting like crazy, and Luhan walked in. 

> "Shinnie, your up!" Luhan ran to her and gave her a hug. She smiled and hugged back, but not with much strength because she was still recovering from her injury! "Lulu, where is this place? Why am i here?" Shinhye asked as she broke the hug. Luhan didnt know what to say, "Um, Um, this is were we usually come for vacations! Remember!" Luhan said looking scare. "Luhan i dont want tostay here with you!" Shinhye said and tugged on his shirt like she didnt feel comfortable there, "But shinnie Why!" Luhan pouted and looked at Shinhye. 

> "Luhan, i dont want to stay with you! If my room looks like this!" Shinhye smiled and hoped that Luhan wasnt to mad. When Luhan realised that she was joking, he gained his smile back, "Why Our little sleeping beauty doesnt likr her room!" Luhan was teasing her. "Yah, Lulu who said that i was little Im big now, i need a mature room!" Shinhye crossed her arms and turned around! She was pouting cutely whenever she wanted something, but she hasnt done that in years. Luhan smiled and put his arms around Shinhyes waist, scaring her, "Alright shinnie if you want to change your room, then we can change it later alright!" luhan kissed her cheek! And shinhye smiled, Luhan hasnt done that in year, and she was happy that he did.

> Shinhye smiled and turned around breaking from Luhans arm, she kissed Luhan on the cheek and hugged him, but when he hugged her head, she flinched! "Huh, Shinnie are you okay im sorry!" Luhan said then checked her head, Shinhye nodded and smiled. "Do you want to go downstairs?" Luhan asked her.Shinhye nodded. Luhan took her hand and linked their fingers together, Shinhye was telling Luhan what she wanted in her room! At the end of the stairs Luhan nodded and ruffled her hair. 

> Everyone helped Shinhye to the couch, Chen came up to her and asked her if she was hungry. She nodded and Chen smiled, "wait Oppa are you guys going to stay with me and Luhan?" shinhye asked and they all nodded, shinhye clapped her hands in excitement, "Wow our little wolf is being so childish today!" Luhan teasing her, and Shinhye hit his arm. 

> Xiumin and Chen went tocook, while Lay and Luhan went to Shinhyes room, designingthe perfect room for her. In the living roomwas Shinhye, Tao and Kris, Shinhye rested her head on Tao's shoulder while Tao told her stories. At one point had to use the bathroom, so Kris sat next to her. "Oppa will you tell me stories!" Shinhye pleaded Kris to tell her some stories. "How about the three little pigs?" Kris asked for her approval, "Yah i already heard that story!" Shinhye pouted, "Well i dont know what story to tell!" Kris said innocently. "Yah oppa, yournot good at telling stories use your imagination!" shinhye crossed her arms. "well how about Love reunites the pack!" Kris said. Shinhye nodded her head, kris started the story, "Well Love reunites the pack is a story about a normal girl meeting 12 unusual handsome boys, she fell inlove with one of them, but her bestfriend was the enemy of the boy she liked, but she doesnt know that her bestfried's bestfriend Wu YiFan also liked the girl. But he was to scared to say anything!" Kris stopped when Shinhye placed her head on his shoulder, "Who is she going to pick! Oppa!" shinhye asked Kris, "I dont know the ending hasnt happen yet, I mean my head needs to think of what will happen next!" Kris smiled at her.

> "Shinnie you need to take a shower before we eat!" Luhan walked in. Shinhye got up from the couch and walked to Luhan, then she turned back around, "Kris i liked that story, hurry up and think of a ending for it okay, and it better be a happy ending or i'llkick your !" shinhye winked and turned around and went with Luhan. Kris smiled, "I dont know whats going to happen next Shinnie, and i honestly dont want to know what happens next!" Kris's handsome smile turned into a frown. 

> "Chen was upstair, "chen i dont have any clothes to change into!" Shinhye felt embarrassed that she had to go through that, Chen smiled and walked into his room. He grabbed his buttoned shirt and his sweat pants. "Here shinnie, where these for todayalright!" he smiled and handed her the clothes she smiled and gave him a hug then headed to the bathroom. 

> After Shinhye took a shower sshe headed downstairs, she walked into the kitchen and everyone was sitting around the table. "Shinnie come sit by me!" xiumin patted the seat next to him. She smiled and walked over to him. "Wow the food looks good!" Shinhye said andlooked at all the food, there was Namul, Bolgugi all grilled and ready to be eaten. Lastly shinhyes favorite, Bindaetteok! "Did you guys really cook this!?" Shinhye said with excitement.They all digged in, Xiumin helpingshinhye get some food. 

> "Hey Shinnie does your parents ever cook this for?" Tao asked as he was eating the Namul. Luhan kicked his shin. "Oww Hyung!" Tao saidand looked at his shin, "You messed up my beautiful Shin!" Tao complained. Luhan just gave him a glare, "Um actually i dont rememeber! Who are my Parents!?" Shinhye asked and looked at each of them, She stopped her eyes on Luhan. He turned the other way. "Wait shinnie you dont remember anyone else but us?"Chen asked as he placed his chopsticks on the table. "Of course i do, I remembered Suho Oppa and the others!" Shinhye smiled like everything was normal. 

> "Shinnie wat about your Mom, Your dad!" Lay asked in concern, Shinhye shooked her head in disappointment. "What about your brother Choi Minho!" Luhan stood up and walked towards her. "Minho? Um i dont remember him, i've heard this name before but, i cant think straight!" Shinhye was also worried now. "Shinnie how can you not remember your family!" Luhan was yelling now, Shinhye started tearing up, "Im sorry Oppa! I'll think" Shinhye closed her eyes and thought. Luhan was mad, he turned around and walked away. Then he heard Shinhye wincing in pain. "Whats happening hyung! Shinnie are you okay!" Tao was worried. "Shes thinking to hard! you guys get her to stop, her brain is still alittle damage!" Luhan yelled and ran back to them. "Shinnie stop! You can stop thinking now!" luhan and the others try to stop her but, she still had her eyes closed. 

> All of a sudden Shinhye fell to the table, she was unconscious! "Shinnie!" Luhan carried her up to the room. This was all his fault he made her cry, he took her away from her family, and hemade her think too hard! They ran upstairs, Luhan placed her on the bed, Xiumin had a glass of water, Luhan gave her a little making her wake up, "Shinnie your Okay!" Luhan squeezed her, he was crying. "yah Oppa im okay, just dont ever yell at me again!" Shinhye said while hugging him back. He smiled and they all gave her a hug! "I'm sorry Shinnie! I promise never to do that again!" Luhan smiled and gave her one more hug, this was the warmest hug ever, and Luhan didnt want to lose that hug!

> A car drove up to the house across the street from Luhan and them. Suho and the others walked out of the car with their stuffs. "Are you sure we should be doing this!" Suho asked chanyeol! He nodded, they entered the house! Suho and them wereugged him, moving into the neighborhood!

> How was this chapter? Luckily my wifi was fixed this afternoon. And i wouldve updated this chapter an hour ago, if my Stupid brother hadnt erased this chapter while he was using th e computer. But anyways hope you like this chapter. Since school is omorrow i wanted to make sure you guys got to read another chapter, and if im lucky enough to have time during the weekdays! i will truely update! I am going to do something new, Um after every chapter i will give you a preview of the next chapter, to get you excited alright! Thanks ,reading and subscribing! Keep commenting!! Thanks Bye for now!! :)

> Next Chapter Preview!

> "Yuri, Minho where is your sister?" Shinhyes mom came in with Shinhyes dad following! "Minho where is your sister! "Um Appa, Um shes gone i dont know where she went, i went to go get some food, and Yuri stayed here, but she told me that she had gotten a phonecall and went out to answer it, but when she came back Shinhye was gone!" MInho was worried, shinhye's father held his hand up to his heart, he was wobbly, then he fell to the ground! "Appa!" Minho yelled, "Sweetheart!" Shinhyes mother ran to him. 

> "here hold my hand if your scared!" Suho held his hands out to Shinhye. "Im not scared!" Shinhye saidconfidently, but inside shinhye wanted to scream! She slowly petted the dog, but when the dog started her, she got frightened and screamed. Suho walked to her and she hugged him. After seeing how scared Shinhye was, Suho took Shinhye to the view. When shinhye saw how beautiful the view was! She started taking pictures ofit! "Woah, Oppa isnt the view beautiful!" Shinhye asked as she snapped a photo, but Suho was looking at her instead of the view. SHinhye turned to face Suho and their eyes met. SUho and Shinhye leaned in closer, inches away from their lips touching!!!!!

Alright > Alright how was that preview! Hope you like! Even i cant wait for the next chapter! But something keeps distracting me. Lots of people are telling me that i should quit on this story!!! I dont know, all i want to do is make you guys happy! What do you think should i give up on this story!?!?!!!! Pleze help me!!! But anyays, if i decided not to give up on this story then, keep subscribiing and commenting and if you guys have an instagram account feel free to follow me, my username is Exo_Lovers_4lyfe Thanks! BUT if its the other way aound then, Thanks for reading this story till this far and your comments really help! But we dont know its up to you guys if you think i should keep going or stop!!! So thanks and bye for now again! :))))) Fighting!