Tears from my father

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

   Funeral

"We are all gathered here today for the death of Choi Jongmin (Mr. Choi), He was a good man who cared for others, he was never selfish!" Everyone cried, Mrs. Choi and Minho and Yuri stood at the front, "Wheres Shinhye!" Mrs. Choi whispered to her son. "I have no idea!" Still staring at the crowd. "Does anyone have speeches!" Minho walked up and clearded his throat!

"My father was nicest man, although we have never been to rich he was able to send me to the states for a good education, and I am very happy that I had gotten the chance to have him as my fatger! I just regret the amount of time i had with him, I wished that I could've spent more time with him!" Minho stopped and walked away back to his mother everyone clapped, but no one else went up. "Alrigt is that all for Mr.Choi!" the annoucer asked there was only silence.

"Mrs.Choi! I'm sordy for your loss!" Luhan came up. She nodded, "Did Shinhye come!" She looked around but Luhan shook his head. Mrs. Choi let out a sigh and walked away. "Aish Shinhye where are you!

 

After the Burial 

Shinhye's POV

I was out all by myself, after what happened with me n Suho, I couldnt think straight, I loved Luhan but I have no idea if I will love him forever. My mind is so messed up! It was already 7:05 pm and I needed to get home, I grabbed my purse and took a taxi. My phone started ringing and when I looked at the screen i wasnt sure if i should answer it, "Hello! Luhan!" My voice was quiet but his wasnt, "Where are you!?" He shouted, "Uh. I was out doing things!" I had no other excuse. "Did you know your father has been burried today!" His voice was now soft even pity like, "What when right now! where is it!" I screamed , there was only silence for awhile, "No he was already burried, i just came back from it!" how could he go without me! "Where did he get burried?" I said softly, "A place near but not too close to the Han river! But wait you shouldnt go by yourself come home and we can go tomorrow!" I hung up because i knew he would force me to come home! I need to see my father.

I  was in a small plain area, i looked around and I could see the Han river it was a beautiful sight but I had to look for my fathers grave! I walked all around it was still pretty light outside, my foot stop when I saw a grave stone infront of me, "Appa!" I looked at the name engraved on it, Choi Jongmin, i dropped to the floor, "Appa! I'm sorry I didnt come to the funeral, are you mad at me!" I was at watery eye phase, "Appa! Please come and take me with you, you were the only there for me, you cared for me and helped me! Please come back for me!" I yelled out and now I was crying hard, my eyes were already red and puffy, like it wasnt bad enough, it started raining , I remeber what my father told me, Whenever it rains then that means someone from the sky is crying! Did you know that sweet heart!  Is it true are you crying appa! 

I sat there next to my dad's grave, staring out into the Han river it was still raining but it didnt bother me since I knew it was only the tears of my father, my hands rubbed on his grave stone, "I remember when you always took me here!" It was our favorite place in the whole world. "Appa are these raindrops really your tears! Let your spirit br free appa, i'll miss you but I know you will protect me, your little clumsy daughther! I love you appa!" With that I stared at the stars all night and fell asleep next to my father!


Another short update but oh god we have school tomorrow oh my god! Whyyyy! But only may and like two weeks of june left then itll be Summer break!!! School will be out, uh this story is close to coming to the end, I will promise when It comes to the end you guys will really be surprise what happens!! Happy reading subscribe and comment!!! ^^ thanks Chingus!!! ^^