Is it too late

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

 

Suho's POV

   I walked out of the house this morning when everyone was still asleep! I was anticipating for the right time  and  I didntvwant anyone to know what i was doing! My mind told me not to go but my heart led me to the place, "Shinhye Ah please forgive me! I really do love you with all my heart!" I hated that I decided to go back to Shinhye itll make me look like a player, but I cant stop thinking about her, my heart calls for her everyday, what else was I suppose to do! 

 

Shinhye's POV 

  I was the first one to wake up, I was in too good of a mood to not wake up early and make breakfest for everyone! Who wouldve thought that Luhan was going to be the love of my life. I was cooking some bacon until I heard footsteps coming down, but I already could tell who it was! I could smell his sweet scent from a mile away! "Luhan oppa your finally up!" I turned around with a plate of bacon and placed it on the table until I looked up, "Uh mian D.O! I thought you were Luhan!" I felt so embarrassed but D.O just chuckled at me and sat down. When I turned around someone hugged me tightly scaring me to death!

   "Yah Luhan! Do you want to die! i'll slap you with the bacon if you do thay again!" I yelled at him when he let me go. He just pouted cutely and begged for my forgiveness! I walked over to D.O trying to avoid his cuteness!

Oh god I hate it when he acts all cute because i always lose to him! During brealfest I just tried not to make eye contact towards him, I sat besode d.o and xiumin Luhan was the furthest away from me and i can tell he was getting angry! "Here shinnie you need to eat more!" Xiumin placed a piece of bacon onto my plate! I just nodded and looked at lUhans direction to . His eyes ere locked on me and Xiumin! I could tell he was going to explode!

Author POV 

  Shinhye sat out on the balcony she was reading her book! And luhan walked in, "Shinnie forgive me! Please!" He kneeled diwn beside her and begged. She started laughing at his cuteness, "I already forgave you, I just didnt feel like telling you!" Shinhye looked at him then turned back to her book feeling like she won the battle! "Yah! You played a joke on me!" Luhan stood up brusheing off his pants, she smiled and nodded her head! 

   "Mian Oppa!" Shinhye begging Luhan's forgiveness! "Aniya! You played a joke on me so now you have to do it!" Luhan dragged her into the room and set her on the bed he smiled and took his jacket off and placed it on the chair. "Now your clothes!" Luhan pointed ! She stuck out her tongue and ran into the bathroom. He just smiled that he was able to take revenge again!

"Yah are you done!" Luhan yelled from the bed. The door slowly opened and Luhans eyes were amazed. Shinhye just walked out annoyed, "Just start it!" Shinhye got into position just waiting for Luhan to start it! When the music starrd playing Shinhye started dancing, she had dance fir him for ten minutes.

   "Oppa can you tell me a story!" Shinhye and Luhan sat on the balcony looking out into the world. "Sure! What story!" Luhan looked at her. She placed her head on his shoulder Nd shrugged, "I dontknkw you can kake one up!" Shinhye closing her eyeswaiting for thw story! "Fine ill tell the story of the "My girlfriend is a nine taik fox!" Luhan started going on making Shinhye chuckle a few rimes.

   Suho's POV

I finally got to their house but yet I felt like my mission was a failure. Because I was too late! Shinhye did take my advice and move on. I saw the two hugging and laughing together, my heart was in so much pain, that I coudnt handle this, I turned around. "Why am I upset this js my fault! I shouldnt be crying! I chose to do this!" I yelled at myself and waited at the house for awhile.

Shinhye's Pov

Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard a knock by my window. I walked over to it and olened the curtains, Suho! He was standing on my patio, should I open it, but i'm dating Luhan! "Suho what are you doing here!" I said thrugh the window, he looked up at me and frowned. We stood there silent for about two minutes just the window seperating us. It started raining and ai had no choice but to let him in, when he walked in he was all soaked and I handed him a towel!

 I tried to keep my distance away from him, I didnt feel anything anymore, my heart didnt pound anymore, it was full of hatred and regrets. "Shinhye ah I missed you alot!" Suho looked up at me and I tried to face his stare but it didnt work,  he stood up and hugged me, there it was that feeling thats been gone for so long, it was wrong for me to be talking to someones elese fiance but it felt so rigt at the same time! I quifkly pushed him away! "Suho I'm dating Luhan, you need to go back to Krystal, shes your real soulmate, you and me have nothing anymore! Please just go!" I felt like I was about to cry! But I walked towards the window and opened it for him, he slowly walked towards, before he left he glanced at me and I saw that he had been crying this entire time! "Alrigt but here! This is my wedding invitation! Im inviting you! Promise me you guys will come!" Suho looked me in the eye and I just nodded.

My back slide against the wall, so many tears were coming out " just as I thought i was climbing out, you pull right back in!" I looked at the invitation! Date: June 15


Just a quick update sorry! I see some of you guys want luhan and Shinhye to be together right! Well anyways thanks for subscribing and comment!! ^^