WE ARE EXO

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Her eyes closed, her left arm hanging out as Luhan carried her while running to his car.  Suho and Xiumin quickly got in, Xiumin took the keys and started the car, while Luhan tried to stop the bleeding by placing a bandage around her waist. Yes  Shinhye got shot in the waist, and Luhan and Suho tried their best trying not to let it bleed so much. "Hyung she's losing too much blood, we gotta hurry!" Luhan shouted from behind. Xiumin nodded and started the car.

> "Suho do you know any hospitals near hear!?" Luhan looked at Suho in the most desperate face, he couldn't do anything but focus on Shinhye, "Uh! Uh... Uh" Suho tried thinking, "wait yes! There's one a couple minutes from hear Hyung!" Suho said pointing upward. Xiumin nodded and pressed on the drive pedal, making the car drive even faster. Suho turned to face Shinhye, he held her hand the entire time, "Oh my god is she bleeding again!" Suho thought, he moved in for a closer look, and realised that it wasn't Shinhye who was bleeding but also Luhan! 

> Luhan carried Shinhye into the hospital screaming for some service, the docters came rushing in. They took her out of Luhan's hand and and laid her down and pushed her towards the operation room. Suho and Xiumin stood there out of breath, Luhan was three inches ahead, his arm was dripping with blood, "Luhan you should go wash your hands!" Xiumin said as he stood up and slowly walked towards Luhan, then he patted luhan on the back and walked upfront. Luhan stood there frozen, "Uh... Hyung i dont think that's shinhye's blood!" Suho ran towards Luhan, as he approached Luhan, Luhan fell to the floor. Both realising that Luhan had gotten lots and deep cuts on his arm. 

> "Yah, hyung is shinhye okay! what about Luhan hyung?" Sehun came running in, followed by the rest! They all stood there waiting for Xiumin to answer, "Uh.. yea Luhan will be fine, he just lost alot of blood, but about Shinhye.... I have no idea!" They all gasped, Suho came walking out pulling his sleeves back down, and as soon as tiffany saw him, she ran up to him and hugged him, "Yah, Suho are you okay, i saw those things tackle you pretty hard, are you okay!?" Tiffany asked turning him around checking all the spots to make sure that there wasn't any bruises. "Yes eonni! Im fine! Lucky that Luhan hyung was there to help me!" Suho held his sisters arm and embraced her, they both smiled. 

> Luhan finally woke up, his hand traveling all over his forehead. "What happen!" Luhan asked weakly as he slowly tried to sit up. Yoona and Tiffany getting up to help Luhan, "Here be careful!" Yoona said while helping luhan up. "what are you guys doing here!" Luhan asked trying to get back what happened. "You don't remember, well when you fainted from losing somuch blood Suho gladly donated some of his blood to you!" Tiffany said as she gave him a glass of water."What...wait Suho helped me!?" LUhan asked before drinking the water, they both nodded, making Luhan choke on his water.

> "Hyung! Your up!" Suho came running in. He set his jacket down and walked to Luhan's side, "Are you feeling better!? Here i got this for you!" Suho said as he handed a bag to Luhan. When Luhan opened it, he took out a can of mint icecream, he gave suho a stare, "Uh...! I remember when we were friends that anytime you were sick or upset, all i had to do was buy you a mint icecream to cheer you up!" Suho smiled shyly. Yoona and Tiffany stood there trying hard not to be easedropping, it was an awkward moment between Suho and Luhan, "If you dont want it, i can take it back." Suho held his hand out. "Aniya! I want it, Thank you! Look Suho, i'm sorry for breaking up our friendship!" Luhan said as he played with the icecream, "It's never too late to start over bro! THank you for helping me!" Suho said helding his hand out, Luhan shook it and they both smiled. The other guys walked in, "SO i guess were friends again!" They all said, We are One! WE are Exo!" They all shouted together as 12 not 6 but 12!

> *During Shinhye's operation*

> "Sir, the bullet is really deep in!" One of the nurses yelled, "Keep trying, we have to save her!" The docter yelled back. They all tried their hardest, trying to find the bullet and take it out, and mostly stop Shinhye from bleeding herself to death! "I got it docter! But now she bleeding even more!" The nurse rushed over to the docter. "Good now someone help me stop her wound from bleeding!" they all rushed to shinhye's wounded spot and went to work. 

> After waiting for a long time, the docter finally came out. He pulled his mask down and smiled. "The operation was a sucess! We were able to save Ms. Park!" The docter announced, they al got up and clapped their hands, hugging and thanking th docter. "May we go see her!" Suho asked pointing to the door. "Of course, but just try not to be too loud!" He smiled and walked away. They slowly walked into the room, Shinhye laid there, her wound was bandaged up, "Shinnie!" Luhan ran towards her, while holding his arm. Her eyes slowly blinked and soon was opened, then she smiled, "Luhan Oppa, your okay!"

> Shinhye's POV

> I heard someone call my name, this time i tried my hardest to wake myself up, everytime someone said my name no matter how much i wanted to wake back up, i just couldnt! Someone called my name, this time i forced myself, because i knew this voice, i slowly blinked, and soon my eyes were opened! "Luhan Oppa, your okay!" I said with happiness, then remembered Suho, i looked at the other side and he was right there, i smiled. "Suho! did you get hurt! are you okay! tell me you didnt get hurt!" I said with worried. he gave me that charming smile, and nodded, "Yes Shinnie! I am not hurt one bit! But you should ask Luhan again!" Suho said pointing at luhan.

>"What Luhan!" I thought but i turned to ace Luhan and i saw it, his arm was covered with wounds. "Lulu!!! What hapened to your arm, are you okay!" I grabbed his arm slowly and looked at it. "does it hurt!" I asked worriedly. He shooked his head calming me down a little. "Thanks to Suho, im much better!" Luhan said and grabbed Suho for a hug! I smiled seeing that, "are you guys friends again!?" I asked hoping they'll say yes! They all nodded.

> *2 days later*

> "Yoona! Do you want to go to the store with me and Shinhye!" Tiffany sreamed for downstair, Shinhye put her sweater on and grabbed her purse. "Why are you guys going to the store!" Yoona asked coming downstair putting her vest on, her hair was in a bun and she was wearing her fake glasses. "We were going to go get some food!" Tiffany said putting her shoes on, "Any request guys!" Tiffany asked, "Uh...oh get some icecream and cola, and chocolate!" Kai shouted out, and tiffany nodded. The three girls headed out leaving the guys at home, since they were friends again, they lived in the same house, the house had 8 bedrooms, Shinhye had her own room, because that was her childhood room!

> "Ehy what you guys wanna watch!" Tao asked grabbing the remote, "Pirates of the carribean!" Kai shouted. "No!! We watched that like ten times, im getting tired of it!" Chanyeol complained, "I dont care as long as its scry or a investigation movie!" Luhan said while taking a hand full of popcorn. "Alright lets just watch Miracles in cell no. 7!" Chen said, and they all nodded. 

> As they were watching it, One of the elders popped into the screen scaring all of them, then all of the elders popped into their livingroom. "What the! How did you do that!" Forget it! What do you guys want were in the middle of something!" Sehun said rudely since he's the maknae he had no manners. Xiumin nudged him in the stomach to make him be quiet. "So i see you boys denie what i asked you to do!?" The long mustache one said while rubbing the hair over his mouth. "Look were al friends again, Too bad, because were all together, We are Exo again and nothing is going to break us apart!" Luhan said, "Well, i guess you guys decided to give your friend up, you must watch out for your friend Park Shinhye!" They all dissappeared into the air.

> *At the Hospital*

> "Minho you remember Krystal right!" Yuri asked while walking in. "Oh of course, hello Krystal how are you doing!" Minho asked. "Im doing fine Minho!" Krystal said and walked over to Mrs. Park and hugged her, "Omma how are you! Is apa alright!" Krystal said looking towards the bed where Mr. Park laid. "He has heart disease sweetheart!" Mrs. Park said trying to be confident for Krystal. Krystal hugged her and comforted her.

> *Krystal and Yuri*

> "But Eonni i dont get how he can have heart disease!" Krystal asked for about the tenth time. "I dont know either!" Yuri said trying to focus on the road. "But Eonni, why doesn't Suho like me!" Krystal pouted plesding for her sisters help! "Look Krystal you and Suho were forced together by the elders, so if Suho never developed feelings for you then this is how it feels like to love someone who doesnt love you back!" Yuri aid trying to reason with her sister. "But what about you, i know you don't really like Minho oppa! You should Minho Oppa is a good person!" Krystal said. "yah, would you shut up!" Yuri said even though he knew that Krystal was right, Yuri didnt have one feeling for Minho! "Eonnie why arent you helping me!" Krystal pouted again. "look krystal i cant right now, remember my wedding is in 3 months, now stop bothering me!" Yuri snapped at her. "But Yuri eonnie your my sister if you dont help me im telling mom and dad!" krystal said and folded her arms. "Shinhye your the reason why suho doesnt love me!" Krystal said in her head, clutching her fingers, her eyes turned into anger and hatred. "I warned you already, now It's time make you suffer Park Shinhye! Krystal whispered silently under her breath.

> HIIIIII!!!!!! How was that chapter!!! :) I hope you guys like it! im trying really hard to fix my writing, but yeah hoped you guys are doing well! And thank you for being so patience with me, So happy my science fair project is done, and spring break is in April which is coming, plus my Oppa Xiumin! His brthday is coming up! My little fattie is going to be 26 i think lol!!! I call him Little fattie or like other people our Bao zi!!!! I still love him though!!! <3 <3 <3!!! Keep supporting Exo you guys!!! and park shinhye!! :) PLUS whos happy spring is finally here!!! ITS SPRING AGAIN!!! :) :) :) The next preview for a random chapter (NOT THE NEXT CHAPTER) Im sorry if im being a little evil here!!! BUt trust me this is going to be surprising!!! ^^

> "Wait Omma what are you saying, are you saying!!! Shinhye was_______! (Im sorry if im being evil again)

> I Have to go back to school but why!!! Shinhye thought, all school is torture! Shinhye pouted. Krystal wasnt going to let Shinhye livee happily with her friends of course, everything was planned out, the perfect planned to mess Shinhye's entire Life, to burn Shinhye's heart into ashes, and make Shinhye's just want to drop dead! 

> "I only Love Krystal Jung! NO ONE else but Krystal!" Suho shouted out so that evryone could hear! Luhan stood up and punched Suho, "How could you! I gave you the most precious thing to on earth to me!" Luhan yelled in rage, Shinhye ran to calm him down, "Luhan Oppa its okay calm down!" Krystal walked towards Suho and hugged him, "SUHO oppa lets get out of here! Just so you know i love you too!" Krystal said and they bothed walked off.

>Tears kept falling, everything was gone. Her life was messed up, her heart was burned into pieces, and she wanted to die more then anything! "Why was it me, i didn' pick this destiny! I didnt want my LOVE TO REUNITE THE PACK!" 

> Now remeber thats not in the next chapter!!! these previews are from different chaapters for the future! Thnx for subscribing and commenting!! I really need you guys to comment!!! Please!! Thank you!!! ^^