What happen

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

  2 days have passed

Suho's POV

 I only have today with her. i can't believe two days have passed already!  I really don't want to make her cry, but its the only way for me to protect her. My heart pounded when the sun started setting down. "No Please just a few more minutes!" Suho began to cry, he turned to look at Shinhye who was sleeping on the couch. "Shinnie! I love you so much, but only that person can take care of you! i'm so sorry!" Suho sniffed and leaned to kiss Shinhye's forehead. He slowly walked out of her house.

The next morning

 

 Shinhye woke up when the sun shined right into my eyes. One of her hand rubbed my eyes and when she got full vision again, she was sleeping on the couch. "Suho left me on the couch! That jerk!" She chuckled not knowing the truth. "Ugh, we have to go back to school!" Chanyeol came in the living rubbing his eyes. He slowly walked over to Shinhye and slept on her shoulder and fell asleep again! "Yah! wake up, we have to go get ready!" Shinhye smiled and pushed his head off. They smiled, Shinhye walked into the bathroom.

As she walked out of the bathroom she saw a note on her bed. She dried her hair and walked over to it, she smiled when she read the name.

To: Park Shinhye

from: Kim Joonmyeon ^^

"That dork! I wonder if hes up yet!" She laughed and finished reading.

Dear Shinhye, You know that i love you so much right!? Well if you don't then I do!!! My Love for you is bigger then this world. But sadly it has to end, i'm so embarrassed to even face you, i don't want to do this but i have no other choice! Huh why does my life always , my whole life , until the day i met you! You were so cute and shy, your smile made me blush 3x harder. You were the first girl to ever make me feel like this, i'm blessed to have met you, I just regret being born with wolf blood! Oh god i haven't gotten to the entire point yet, so uh oh geez this is harder then i thought. I know we only dated for three days, and those three days were always amazing because you were there with me. I hate doing this to you, but i, I'm breaking up with you! Please forgive me, but the guy who was destined to be with you, will come into your life, i wished that guy could be me, but i guess not! Anyways Its over between us! Remember i always will love you!

           Love, Kim JoonMyeon 

ShinHye's POV

"NO, No! Suho!" I quickly ran to his room holding the letter in my hands and  just barged in their to find all of Suho's stuff gone, his clothes were gone and his items, everything! "Why would you leave!" I started to tear up, and fell to the ground, I couldn't stop crying, my heart was ripping apart, and then Kris walked in. He stared at me and quickly to help me, "Yah, Shinnie what happen did you hurt yourself!" Kris looked at me, I slowly lifted my head and nodded his eyes widened, "Where!?" He asked looking at me, I just held my hand up to my heart and cried in his arms.

Luhan's POV

We all left for school except Kris and Shinhye. He better not touch her, or i swear i will rip his he-! I stopped when I heard Suho's voice, he wasnt here this morning and all his stuff was gone. "Everyone i'm inviting you all to me and my lovely girlfriends bachelorette Party!" Suho yelled and everyone fell silent. Wait Suho and shinhye are getiing married!? I tried to get everything straight but i kept getting distracted because someone kept on tapping my shoulder, "what the heck do you want!" Luhan yelled and turned around to find kris with a poker face and Shinhye still cryig on his shoulder, "shinnie, what happened why are you crying! Wait are you and Suho getting married!?" she pulled away from kris and widened her eyes "Ani!" Shinhye said trying to calm herself down.

  Luhan's eye widen, he quickly turned back around to face suho, and by Suho's side he saw Krystal. "Yah Suho!" Luhan yelled making everyone face Luhan. "Suho what the are you doing!" Luhan screamed in anger. "I'm inviting everyone to me and Krystal's wedding. Suho said casually! What about Shinnie!" Kai asked walking up to the conflict. "I never loved Shinnie I have my beautiful fiance!" Suho screaming out. Luhan grabbed his collar and pulled him closer getting ready to punch him. Shinhye quickly ran up and blocked Luhan. "Luhan please don't!" Shinhye tried not to cry, her face was pleading for help, Luhan could only nodd and backoff. 'What about when you promise me1?" Luhan tried to stay calm, "I told you would regret it!" Suho said coldly.


I'm sorry for this chapter it probably really ! But anyways spring break is coming, after this week then we get one whole week without school, so i can update more. ^^ Please subscribe and comment!