Sad day

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

   Shinhye's POV

(Play exo immortal song- Really I didnt know)

from author: It's up to you if you want to keep playing this song over, or pick a different song but I just really liked this song, and this chapter is like all sadness,  so yeah it kind of fits the mood of this chapter! ^^ happy reading

The days became shorter one day and longer the next, days passed after the harsh break up, I cried so much that most of my clothes are wet from the tears. No one could cheer me but I tried really hard to say strong infront of exo (except Suho), tiffany and Yoona had left for a vacation to Japan. I stayed in my room all day, it seems as all the light in the world was stolen and now, they left me with nothing but darkness. It was like Suho was the sun, the sun that brightens up the world, but a sun that can also burn someone.

      "Shinnie I missed you so much!" I turned to see Suho waving at me, I couldnt tell if it was really him, but when he smiled i knew that it was him, that smile always made my day and my heart beat like crazy. "Suho!" I ran towards him, we stared at each other not hugging at all, "suho why did you break me like this, why did you lie to me, did you not really love me?!" I broke into tears, and he quickly wiped it away, "Shinhye Ah i'm sorry, I know I did wrong, I hate myself for break your heart but I was forced to. I love you more then my life, please dont say that i don't love you! It breaks my heart!" he pushed my hair away from my face, I nodded, and smiled. I believed every word he said Suho would never lie to me, i  wiped my tears and went in for a hug but just asi got my hands around hs waist, he dissappearedinto the air. "SUHO!" I shouted and started crying, "I'm sorry Shinnie! Please just accept the love offer that he's going to ask you! Goodbye!" Suho's voisece echoed through the air but he was no where in sight. My legs gave up on me and i fell to the floor. like a worthless wrapper!

 "Suho!!" I screamed and sat up on my bed. My eyes looked around the room, it was just me, the sun was already out and it was shining brightly, but it still seemed as if night was forever on earth. a tear dropped from my eye as I remember my dream, and I let out a big sigh. Nothing felt the same anymore, every step I took was taking out all of me energy, so I quickly sat down at the chair by the window.

"did you really mean what you said Suho!" Was his words in the dream a sign or was it actually just a dream. "Who would confess their love o me?" I mumbled still confused. But I quickly took my gaze upon the driveway otside. I remembered whenever i woke up I would se Suho stading right there waving goodbye before he went out early in the morning. I sighed even more now, he wasnt there anymore, only a drive way with cars, I wanted to cry but someone walked in, I turnedd my head slowly and my eyes widened. "Suho!"

 I ran up and hugged him, but the feel was totally different it didnt have the sparks anymore. I looked up and saw Baekhyun, "Oh sorry oppa!" I let go of him but he pulled me back, i was now in his embrace and i didnt want to leave his embrace, "Cry if you need to, shout if you want to, because i'm here to comfort you!" Baekhyun whispered and i nodded but tried to hold it in.

Baekhyun's POV

I hugged her because i knew what she was going through. I tried my hardest not to get angry at Suho infront of her for putting her through this, so I told her to cry if she was sad or shout if she was mad. But weirdly nothing happened, well until a few minutes, I felt my shirt ggetting moist then really really wet. I also heard sniffs and quiet whimpers, I looked down and she was tearing up, my heartached that Shinhye had to go through this because of hyung. "Just keep crying until you can't anhymore, just let it all out!" I whispered into her ear and kissed her head. I hate you Suho hyung!

Author's POV

After a long time of crying Baekhyun and Shinhye went downstair to eat some breakfest, D.O was at the stove making eggs and bacon. When he noticed Shinhye and Baekhyun he grabbed two plates filled with food and placed it down to where they were sitting at. Baekhyun who immediately started eating was hungry, that he didnt notice shinhye just picking at her food. D.O stared at her and sighed, abekhyun looked up at D.O and looked in the direction he was staring at, Baekhyun dropped his fork onto his plate and sighed, he placed a fake smile and grabbed Shinhye's spoon, "Shinnie you have to eat, here let me feed you!" Baekhyun scooped up food onto the spoon and slowly placed it infront of Shinhye's mouth, but she just shook her head.

Both guys sighed, as Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin walked in. "whats with all this sighs huh!?" Luhan asked scratching the back of his neck, then he noticed Shinhye, she had pushed her plate away and placed her cheek on her palms. Luhan sighed also, "Come on Shinnie you haven't been eating for awhile, you have to eat!" Luhan said pushing the plate back towards her but she shook her head. She stood up and left back to her room.

Shinhye ran up the stairs but stopped at the top, she slowly turned her head back down and saw a picture of Suho, she slowly walked back down the stairs. Her hands ran across the smooth frame and glass that protected the picture. It had Tiffany and Suho smiling in it, she felt a pair of hands on her waist but when she turned around nobody was there, she cried and ran out the door.

Exo's POV (except Suho)

"What should we do! If she wont eat she might get sick!" D.O said as he passed a cup of coffee towards Xiumin. "I have no idea what to do! Its all because of Suho shes like this!" Luhan growled and they all nodded. But Luhan's hatred eye quickly widen as something came to his mind. "I got it, its the only choice we have!" They all eyeballed luhan as he got his phone out and dialed a number. Everyone anticipating to see who he called, was shocked when they heard the name. "Hello.....Minho Hyung! It's me Luhan!" Luhan looked at everyone of them and took a deep breath.

SHinhye's POV

I walked into the park, the tree's leaves were falling, lots of people told me i looked beautiful just like a model just standing here, but the only probem was i didn't feel beautiful, I felt like I was dump, I was a living thing with no soul, I was lifeless.  I wished I was like these trees hanging over me, they were big and strong and tough, but all beautiful at the same time, the leaves that are getting blow in the wind are all fom one tree, a small skinny weak old tree, it was just like me, i lost all my potential because of my weakness. Trying to get my mind off of the trees I heard a couple laughing and smiling, I slowly turn to look at them trying not to make it obvious, when I saw who it was, my eyes widened, "Suho! Krystal!"

Suho and Krystal were sitting on the bench, Krystal resting her head on Suho's chestwith her arms around him, and Suho was holding a book with one hand and the other hand was around Krystal's waist. My eyes were watery but i refused to let anything out, I stood there trying to look away but i just couldnt my eyes were glued on them. Surprisingly i knew what Suho was reading to her, Poems, my favorite type of genre Poetry!

The last words were the ones that killed me, "I tell you no lies! When I say our love will never die!"   I couldn't take it anymore, my feet gae up again and this time I fell to the floor with a hard thump, I looked up and saw Suho looking at me with his eyes widened. Its too late I heard everything oppa!

Suho's POV 

I was reading a poem to Krystal, since it was her birthday, she wanted me to read her love poems, Shinhye loves Love Poems and i couldnt say no to the birthday girl, all the love poems I read to her had no emotions or effect on me, I read it like it meant nothing, but as I read the last one i felt like this was a special poem, and I read this poem with emotion and passion in it, I dont know why but this poem had sparks when I read it, but I soon knew why I felt that way, Shinhye, she was there the entire time, she was the reason why I read the poem so passionately, but I read it to the wrong girl! 

I wanted to get up and help her, but I had to stay strong and keep a jerk face on. But i just couldnt help seeing her like that, i pushed Krystal off of me and walked up to Shinhye, I looked at her and I could see hurt in her eyes, it pained me even more to see her like this. I leaned down my handtraveled closer to her but i stopped an inch awayfrom her hand, I balled my hand and brought it up to me, i slowly unclenched my balled hand and a quater laid on my palm, i smirked at her and stood back up and walked away. I grabbed Krystal's waist and pulled her along with me, we walked right pass her, but I caught a quick glance at her and she did the same. A tear escaped from my eye and I wiped it away before looking down and continued on walking away.

Shinhye's POV

Just when I thought he was going to help me he got down for a stankin quater, i caught a quick glance at him, if you stareed into his eyes there was hurt, and his eyes was pleading for my help, it was screaming for me to come and save him. Then a tear escaped his eyes, I cried after seeing that, but someone helped me up, when I looked at the person my eyes widened! "Minho Oppa!" 

I remembered everything ever since I got shot, but I didnt want to go back home so I pretended like i still had amnesia. He hugged me tightly and i did the same, when a hand fell on my back I turned around and saw my mom, she was crying and I quickly hugged her, "Mom I missed you so much!" I pulled away from her and both Minho and Mom looked confused. "Shinhye ah!" I turned to see Luhan, "Lu...Luhan Oppa!" I saw him and realised what i did wrong,I had just exposed myself, my placed a hand on my arm and looked at me. "Sweetheart I thought you had amnesia!"

Author's POV

Mrs. Choi and minho and Luhan stared at Shinhye, she just kept onbacking away. "Eomma! Oppa! Minho!" Shinhye stuttered but Minho was a bit shocked, "why did she call luhan oppa but call me by my name" Minho thought but pushed it aside for awhile. "I had remebered ever sinc that day I got shot!" Shinhye said and looked at luhan. His face was red and his eyes was changing. "What! How could you not tell me, you had me worrying about you everyday, I spent everyday thinking of things i could do to help you remember! But but you played us, you played me!" Luhan yelled and ran off. "LUhan Oppa!"

Shinhye screamed after him but her mom pulled her back. "Omma let go! I need to go explain to Luhan! I already lost one of them, I don't want to lose another one, especially if its Luhan!" Shinhye screamed but her mother just gave her a glare, "Par Shinhye be quiet and listen to me!" her mother screamed t her, it took Shinhye by surprise, her mother had never yelled at her! She stopped for a moment and looked at her mom, "You know how your last name is a Park and not a Choi?" Shinhye nodded at her mother's question. "Well I've always told you that it was because your special, but today I'm going to tell you the truth!" Mrs. Choi said and took a deep breath, "You are not my real daugther!" Mrs. Choi blurted out without thinking. Shinhye's widened, "omma i get it, I'm sorry for lying but you didnt have to lie back!" Shinhye chuckled hoping it was a joke. "Shinnie ommas not lying, you are not my real sister, wwe found you a long time ago!" Minho barged in when he knew his mother couldnt take anything right now. 

"Aniya! You guys are lying, I'll go ask Appa, he'll tell me the truth then, "No sweetheart your father is dead!" Mrs. Cjoi said, Shinhye couldnt handle it anymore she turned around and ran off!

Shinhye's POV

I shouldve been the one to go, but he took you instead. I've been in so many life ending situation but i still manage to get better, but why is it that this one time he decides to take you! "Just wait for me appa, i'm coming with you, please wit for me and we can go together!" I cried and stood up, I walked closer and closer to the edge, every step was one memory, life was so good back then but now it turned out like this! "Shinhye ah!" I turned to see luhan and exo there! "Oppa Mian! Take care EXO!" I shouted back "Take care Suho, I love you, I'll protect you and krystal from above!" I whispered before i tipped off the edge and flung into the water. Before everything went pitch dark I could see images of Suho's smile and he waved goodbye.Luhan's POV

"Shinhye wake up! Come on wake up!" I shouted trying to bring back oxygen to her and get her heart beat going again. Her eyes slowly fluttered and it sooned opened. I hugged her and started crying. "Mian Shinnie! It was all my fault! I left you and got angry at you!" i rocked her back and forward. She oulled away and started crying, "why didn't you let me die why did you have to save me!" Shinhye whispered to me and started crying. "Don't say anything like that ever again, Shinhye Ah i would never let you die, we've been friends since we were kids, i lost you when i dissappeared but faith gave me anither chance to be your friend again, and I wont let that slip away! Park Shinhye I love you! And I can't live without you, please tell me you'll live with me forver until we grow old. I want to be the guy who comforts you, the guy who recieves your kisses and hugs, and I want to be the one who recieves your love and i want to be the one to make you happy and laugh again! Will you be my girlfriend!" I finally asked her, I poured my heart out to her and now i'm waiting for her answer. She looked up at me, and smiled as she got up she looked into my eyes, "Yes Luhan!" 


OMO how long has it been since i last updated, I'm sorry I've wouldve had this chapter updated on Sehun's birthday but sadly it got deleted, but this chapter is the most important chpter to me. I had just lost my grandmother yesterday morning. And nothing felt right, nothing was the same anymore, the bed she used to sleep on is now empty with only my grandfather's stuff,  everyone was crying and mymind wasnt right, I had prblems thinking straight, but i managed to get this chapter done for you guys I hope you guys liked it! The reason why this chapter is so sad because i expressed all my sadness into this chapter, I hope you guys liked it! R.I.P Grandma i hope you'll have a better life now, let your spirit be free now, I know you were in alot of pain because of your illness, you'll always be in my heart! I love you! Farewell!! :'( Please comment and subscribe thnx!



P.S. really bum that exo's overdose mv didnt come out!!!! :'( Fighting Exo and Park Shinhye