Could it be YOU?!

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Luhans POV

> After letting Shinnie rest for awhile i headed downstairs. All of a sudden i felt something bad, i dont know what, but it was bad! I decided to forget about it, and remebered that we had to go meet the elders. So I ran to my room and got ready, "Yo, Xiumin, we have to go meet the elders remember?" I reminded Xiumin and grabbed my jacket and car keys. 

> "Ah i forgot, hold up ley me go change!" Xiumin said and got off the bed, and grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom. I stood there looking at myselfin the mirror. As my eyes roamd all over the mirror it stopped at a picture. I smiled when i saw it, to tell the truth Shinhye and I were the happiest ever, i just want to make her happy! 

> As i reached for the pivture of me and Shinnie, her smile was so pretty. This photo was taken when we were still kids, it was the best part of my life, this was exactly before i found that i was destined with wolf blood. Xiummin came out wearing his clothes, i remained there, looking at the picture. I couldnt take my eyes off of her and i couldnt help but smile.

> Xiumins POV

> After i wore my clothes, I looked in the mirror. I was handsome as usual, nothing different, well there was one thing different! MY HEARTBEAT! It changed alot since i met Shinhye. "Oh Luhan!" I cursed remembering that Luhan was still waiting for me, so i fixed my hair and opened the door. But as i opened it, i saw Luhan looking at a picture, who was it! i wondered. When i laid my clothes on the bed i looked over luhans shoulder and saw Shinhye and luhan. 

> They both were smiling happily. Luhan was lucky to have a friend like Shinhye. When i was growing up, i had no one by my side. My mom died due to a car acident. I was only two when she died, so it was just my dad and my little sister taking care of me. But sooner or later my dad had also left me. 

> Xiumin's flashback

> It was 1996, i was only five, and my little sister was only one, my dad was holding our hand. We were heading to the parkat night, since he had to leave early tomorrow. We played with him all night. After playing at the park we headed home. when my dad, my little sister and i walked in we sat on the couch, laughing and smiling. My Little sister had went to bed first, " Kim Minseok, close your eyes!" My dad said to me in a soft voice. "Okay Appa!" I closed my eyes tightly and waited. Then i felt something cold and hard o my neck. As i opened my eyes i looked at my neck, it was a necklace with a wolf on it. "My son this is your destiny and i will always be proud of you!" My father hugged me. "Gomawo Appa!" I said and hugged him back. 

<\>  

> All of a sudden my father broke the hug, He had his hands on the tip of his ears. "there coming!"My father whispered in fight, he looked outside the windows and then around the room. Finally his eyes landed on me, i could see in his eyes that there were sadness. Then he started tearing up, "appa, whats wrong why are you crying!" I walked to him, using my little thumbs wipig his tears. "Oh My Kim Minseok, why does this have to happen! I Love you My son!" My father cried even more then he carried me into the closet. "Now Minseok listen alright, Something bad is going to happen to Appa! But no matter what happens, you have to stay here! I Love you Son!" My father and i both cried, "Appa whats happening, what are you talking about!" I cried and held his arms. he frowned and shook my hands off, then he closed the closet and locked it. I sat there crying silently, I saw everything since there were holes in the door. 

> As i looked through the hole, I saw my father and Five other guys, "Mr. Kim wheres your son!?" One of them yelled at my father. "Im not telling you where my son is, you'll never get him, never if im still alive!" My father screamed back in rage. I felt like jumping out but i stayed silent as my father odered me to. I looked down for a minute, then i heard a loud cry. I quickly looked up, "Appa!!" I yelled, one of the guys had stabbed my father, I started crying and called for his name! " Appa!!!!" I banged the door and punched it but it wouldnt open, i looked at the hole again, and at that second, i caught my dad looking at me, he smiled, but tears were coming down, "Appa"I slowly whispered, Then the door opened, I ran to him, and tugged on his shirt. "Appa, Appa wake up!" I cried and kept tugging on his shirt. "Kim Minseok, appa loves you, remember your a good guy no matter what, protect the innocent like Appa Son! SARANGHAE!" Those were his last words before he closed his eyes. "Appa SARANGHAE!" I cried my small palms covered my face. 

> THen one of the guys slowly and gently lifted me up. "Its alright son, we'll take care of you!" He said and hugged me, I felt safe with him but i couldnt help knowing that he was the one who killed my father! He carried me out of the house, my eyes were on my father who laid on the florr lifeless. "Appa!" I whispered and cried, theni looked at my necklace. As we got into the car, i held my necklace the whole time. I couldnt stop crying, but soon i remebered about my little sister, "Huh sir, we have to go back for my little sister!" I tapped the one sitting next to me. But when we got to the apartment my dad was gone and so was my little sister. "Someone had call the hospital and the guy was brought to the hospital, I dont know what happen to the child!" The ahjumma explained to us. "Son your going to be a wolf, you need to forget about them alright!" The oldest one told me, I nodded.  

> Back to the Present

> "XIumin are you okaY!" Luhan poked Xiumin's shoulder coming back to reality Xiumin nodded. They both headed downstairs, everyone but Tao and Chen were going. "Hey you two take good care of Shinnie! Got it!" Luhan gave both of them the glare. They nodded in fright, Chen followed them and closed the door as they walked out. "Hey Tao you hungry!" Chen asked while checking the time! "Woah Chen you read my mind! Im so hungry!" Tao pouted cutely. "Alright then, how about i go buy some food, and you stay here and watch Shinnie!" Chen asked while looking at tao. Tao nodded happily. "Get Jajangmyeon!" tao said then turned the Tv on. chen nodded "What kind of drinks!?" Chen asked while getiing his wallet and car keys. "Um Just Cola!" Tao said then ut his feet on the table. 

> Shinhye woke up, the sun was shining in her room. She slowly got up, and smiled beautifully. She ran downstairs, but no one was there. "Oppa!" She screamed but no one answered. She scratched the back of her head. "where are they?" She wonder. Shinhye ran to the backyard. There were a garden, she walked slowly on the path. She decided to sit on the bench, but soon heard the doorbell. So she got up and went back inside the house. When she opened the door, she saw yoona and Tiffany. "Oh Yoona!Tiffany! Come in!" Shinhye invited them in. They both walked in with a smile, "shinhye are you okay, we heard that you got in a car accident!" Yoona said then sat down next to Shinhye, "Oh yea Im oaky now!" Shinhye answered back with a warm smile. "well Are you bored at home!" Tiffany asked making Shinhye confused. "Um alittle bit." Shinhye replied, "OH really can you come over to our house then, its right across the street!" Tiffany excitedly said. "Really! sure!" Shinhye smiled. 

> They crossed the street and walked to the big white house. "Eonni, you guys live here?" Shinhye asked and looked at them, "Not always just sometimes!" Tiffany chuckle and  you nodded. When she opened the door, Chanyeol popped right infront of Shinhye. "Shinnie your okay!" Chanyeol hugged her. Shnhye smiled and hugged him back. "Yes channie im alright!" Shinhye replied and broke the hug. When she walked into the living room, everyone was sitting there waiting for her, "Shinnie!" They all screamed when they saw you. You smiled and then wondered "Eh what are you guys doing in Tiffany and Yoona's house!" Shinhye questioned them. "Shinhye its okay they live here now! Suo is my younger brother." Tiffany said making Shinhye drop her jaw. Suho came in and smiled when he saw Shinhye standing there. "shinnie!" He ran to Shinhye and gave Shinhye a big hug. Her heart was beating like crazy, she felt his warm heart beat. "Hey let her go already!" D.O Pouted. They all smiled. 

> "Shinhye said that she was bored do you guys wanna go do something!" Yoona suggested. "Oh, lets go to the store to get some bubble tea!" Sehun suggested, "Yah something for Shinhye not you!" Kai said. "how about a barbeque at the beach!" Shinhye suggested. They all agreed, Shinhye and Suho went to the beachfirst while the rest of them got the food and the grill. Shinhye went into Suhos car all nervous.

> At the hospital

> "Ugh!!! Yuri how can you not know where Shinhye went!" Minho yelled in rage. Yuri was scared then she broke into tears. "Oppa im sorry! Its all my fault!" Yuri had her palms covering her face hoping Minho would feel guilty and sorry for her. "Oh! Im so sorry babe! please dont cry, its not your fault if i didnt leave you no of this would have happen!" Minho sat beside her and comforted her. She smiled and he wipeed her tears away. "what about omma and appa?" Yuri asked Minho. "Um we'll just have to them what happen. Its okay It wasnt your fault that Shinhye is missing Yuri!" Minho hugged her. She smiled and made an evil smile.

> "Minho sweetheart!" The door opened and shinhyes mom and dad walked in. "Uh Omma! Appa!" Minho hesitated to say anything, then finally something came out. "Omma and Appa um Shinhye isnt here!" Minho scratched the back of his head. "Huh what doyou mean shes not here. Then where is she, does the docter have her!" Shinhyes father asked walking up to him. "Um, no she is not with the docter!" Minho starts to tear up. "Omma! appa Im sorry! it was all my fault! Someone took Shinhye! Please dont get mad at Yuri she didnt do anything wrong it was me!" Minho bowed down.

> His mom ran to him and lifted him up. "What do you mean someone took her, what about you two, you guys were supposed to watch her." Minho's mom started yelling at them. "Omma please dont yell at Yuri!" Minho said then went beside her. "I went to go get some lunch and left yuri with her, But Yuri went to go take a call and when she came back Shinhye was already gone!" Minho felt ashamed that he couldnt take care of his little sister without something bad happening to her.  "sweet heart are you okaay!" Shinhyes mom looked at shnhyes dad. His face was pale, he had his hands over his heart. Then he started . "Appa!" Minho screamed when his father fell to the ground. All three ran to him, Yuri ran to go get the docter. "Sweetheart hang in there!" Shinhyes mother cried.

> At the Beach

> Suho came back with two icecream cones. He handed her one, "Gomawo Suho!" Shinhye said, "You can call me Kim Joon Myun!" Suho said. Shinhye nodded her head. They both sat there their icecream with an awkward atmosphere for about three minutes. Shinhye turned her head and saw a dog. "Huh, Joonmyun do you want to go see those dogs!" Shinhye asked Suho as she pointed to the dog. He turned around and smiled, "sure come on!" Suho held his hand out as he stood up. She shook hr head and stood up. he lead the way,Shinhye all of sudden didnt want to go to the dog. "Oppa i change my mind i dont want to go see the dog." Shinhye pouted and tugged on his jacket. "Here hold my hand if your scared!" Suho smiled. "Im not scared who said i was scared!" Shinhye pouted and walked up first, Suho just smiled at how cute she was. Suho petted the dog and the dog seemed very friendly, when Shinhye reached to pet the dog, the dog her hand, she did a small smile and then the dog barked loudly scaring Shinhye and making her flinch back. Suho smiled and decided to take her somewhere else.

> Suho lead her to a cliff with benches. they sat down and looked at the view. "Wow Oppa it looks beautiful right!" Shinye reached to get her camera. Suho smiled and turned to Shinhye. She glowed in the sunlight. Her pale white skin, and her silky long hair and his favorite how her eyes sparkled everytime. Shinhye felt that suho was staring at her, so she slowly turned her head towards him. Theirs eye met, and then Suho slowly leaned in, Shinhye stood there frozen, it was just a few inches away before their lips touched. sshinhye leaned< in also. it was like they both were under a spell not realising anything around them but the both of them. Now it was just and inch away their lips were close enough to share a blueberry. "Yah Hyung!" Sehun screamed from far away and waved at them. It quickly snapped them out of the sweet romantic moment. They both looked at Sehun and then at each other. Feeling embarrassed Shinhye ran to Tiffany and yoona. "Arghhhh! Oh Sehun!!! Whyyyyyyy!" Suho was angry. "yah hyung whats wrong!" Sehun asked him, "Nothing!!!!' Suho screamed and walked away  handing sehun the icecream!

> Luhan and Elders

> THis war between will finally end when one group is destroyed!" One old man said. "wait what Im not going to destroy them!" Luhan got up, "sit down son, its the only way to be released from this wolf blood! if you want to become normal the other group must be destroyed." Another elder said. They all looked at each other. "But we were friends!" lay said reminding everyone that they were all childhood friends, they trained and lived together. IN their hearts even though it looks like they hated each other in the outside, really deep inside they really missed Suho and them. the fact that they broke the friendship with Suho and them. All of a Sudden Luhan got a call from Chen. "Hello! What! what do you mean Shinhye isnt there anymore! you two were supposed to watch her! You idiots! Im gonna kill both of you if we cant find her! Alright were coming right now!" Luhan hung up in rage. "come on guys, those trolls lost Shinnie!" Luhan said and they all quickly got up. "remember children its either you guys or they, but if you chose not to something bad will happen!" They all nodded their heads. And finally left!

> Annyeong you guys, i knoe you guys were excited about the kiss but sadly sehun ruined it! Lol but there will be more oppertunitie for them to kiss! i am so sorry for taking two weeks to update, you guys were probably really curious huh! But anyways it was har since i just lost three of my relatives all in just three weeks so you know it was really hard. Plus school is getting harder since i got a higher score, they expect more from me so. But once school is over in June, i promise that i will have way more time to update quickly. And dont worry spring break is coming up so i'll try my best to update during spring break! "Fighting right!" ^^ Alright heres the next preview.

>  Shinhye was in the woods all alone, she walked looking for a way out, then she heard some branches. Scared to death she grabbed a branch on the ground. She held it close to her, she was frighten. All of a sudden somehting jumped infront of her making her fall to the ground. "Oh Miss PArk how sad, your life is ending right now." That creppy figure leaned over Shinhye, his teeth wide and sharpit could rip her head off in just one bite. Suho came running yelling for Shinhye. when he finally spot her he ssaw that figure "Shinnie!" Suho screamed and shinhye turned around. Suho ran and changed into a wolf infront of Shinhye he tackled the figure down. Then more of those creatures came and attacked Suho. But suho fought them off. "Suho!!!" Luhan screamed as he saw what was happening, shinhye was too frightened but when she heard luhan she turned to look at him, Luhan also changed into a wolf and ran in to help Suho! Shinhye pushed herself backards. Her head was going nuts. How could this be Suho and Luhan were wolves!!!!! What about the rest of them then!!!! But before Shinhye could think straight the rest of the gang from both groups changed into wolves when they saw the fight. They all were now fighting those creepy creatures. And Shinhye stood there in shocked!!!! TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!! ^^

> OMO you guys Shinhye finds out about them Whats going to Happen Next!!! Even im curious!!!! Guess you might have to wait!! Sorry!!! ^^ LOok forwaard to the next chapter!