Here it is the End

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

From Author: Here it is the last chapter of this fanfic, i decided to just do one last chapter which is this one! Thats all im gonna say for now, thanks and happy reading! :)


Shinhyes POV

I'm in London, i've been going to school this last month, of course i miss Luhan and Suho them, but this is for the best, Its just three more days until Suho's wedding I really want to be there to congratulate him, but i cant. My life has been so sad, i never even told Xiumin that he's my brother, I am sorry mom for not keeping this promise! 

I was still doing my homework until I fell asleep. "Miss Park SHinhye wake up!" I woke up surprised. I looked at my bed and saw one of the elders sitting on it. "what are you doing here!" I stood up and backed away. "Dont be scared, I'm just here to tell you something!" He smirked, "What then!" i still kept my distance from him, "I think you should go back to Korea, to say goodbye to your friends at least, dont you think!" I was confused why would I need to say goodbye, "What are you talking about!" He chuckled and i couldnt help but feel frighten.

"Shinhye your special, you have a special gift that no other wolf has, although your not a wolf, you have a gift that the wolf pack has been wanting for over 100 hundred years, I guess your father wasnt a like we thought!" I became angry, how dare he talk about my father like that! "Yah, what the hell, you think you can come in here and talk about my father, he wasnt a , he's the smartest guy on earth, your the !" Suddenly I wasnt  afraid anymore, I felt strong, "See we need more confident people like you to join us! Shinhye i want you to join us and we'll become the strongest wolf pack in the whole world. Your love was able to reunite the exo pack, so think how many wolf packs you can reunite with your love, we'll be the strongest out of them all!" I was tooken back by the offer, but i quickly shook my head, "No im not joining, you can find someone else to do it!" He sighed, "Shinhye you dont have a choice, you either do it or we'll take your little friends in Korea down. now think again! Think sweetheart!"  I looked to the ground and without hesitate i finally agreed. mian Luhan oppa.

"Good now first step we have to go back to Korea!" I stared at him, did it look like I was rich or something, he thought i could just buy another ticket to go to korea! "Gosh kids these days arent really smart! We're not going on the plane, i'll teleport us there, geez kids these days!" alright that was a little rude, but i nodded and walked next to him. " 1...2...3" I opened my eyes and found myself infront of appa's grave, "Appa!" I dropped down it was actually my fathers grave. The encarvings said Park Shin-Cho, appa! I started sobbing and held onto my necklace. i cant believe im back in Seoul again!

The night before the wedding

Shinhye's POV

i'm sitting on the bench looking at the star, now I had no choice, yesterday, the elders gave me a necklace that carried the curse and the black and dark spells or magic, If this necklace breaks then all the wolf curse will be lifted and they will be human again, and me and all the monsters i created will be destroy,the only way for it to be fully activated is to have you and the person you love the most to give a drop of your blood to the necklace. Now if this thing breaks you'll die also so dont dare break this thing! I had no other choice, tomorrow I had to get the person I love to drop a smal drop of his blood onto the necklace, and I'll be able to keep them all safe. I saw a shooting star and wished for someone to appear. "Shinhye ah!"

I turned to look at him, "Suho!" I couldnt believe my eyes, tomorrow was the day he is getting married. "Shinhye" he ran to me and hugged me, I heard him crying, "Suho, I missed you so much!" I inhaled his beautiful scent in, and broke from the hug. "why did you leave like that! Dont you know we all miss you! Now that your back your gonna stay here!" I shook my head, "aniya Suho, when i count to three i'll be gone again!" his eyes widened, 1 i kissed his cheeks, 2 I leaned in and kissed himm, i felt tears drop upon both our faces, he held my waist and my hands were holding onto his arms, it was a soft but passionate kiss but sadly i had to end, 3!

Suho's POV  

She kissed me, something i've missed for a long time, when i opened my eyes she really was gone, i started crying harder, "Shinhye ah!" I must be going crazy, is this just a game to the world, is love just a simple game to them! Shinhye was still and always will be my princess. 

I walked back home and went to my room but stop in the hallway and peeked inside Shinhye's room, Chorong's room, Luhan was in there, "Park Chorong will you be my girlfriend!" She sqeeled and took the flowers. he stood up and got a face full of Chorong's kiss, that jerk how could he do that Shinhye. I hated this worls right now, Shinhye was the only thing that had lighten my world up.

wedding day

Jessica_1379969096_20130923_kj8.jpg

everyone was amazed at how beautiful krystal looked, all the guys stared and all the girls were jealous. Suho stood up there by the minister, he was wearing all white and waiting for krystal, when she got up there, the minister started. 

"We are gathered here today to join the beloved to of Jung soojung and Kang Minhyuk, they have spend their lives together as girlfriend and boyfriend , but now they have committed to eachother to love and be with each other forever. Do you krystal jung take Kang Minhyuk to be your husband, to cheerish and to love for the rest of your life!"

Krystal: I do

Minister: And Kang Minhyuk do you take Krystal jung to be your beloved wife, to cheerish and to protect from harm for threst of your life.

The lights suddenly turned off and everyone screamed, "Everyone stay calm, Mr. Jung tried to turn it back on, after a few minutes it turned back on.

"I do!" krystal smiled happily, "I pronounce you husband and wife, yu may kiss the bride!" They leaned in and kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered, but when they finished everybody was shocked, "What happen to Suho!" people whispered, it wasnt Suho who was standing next to krystal, but i was Minhyuk, they had made the switch right in the middle of the lights off. 

Krystal and Minhyuk kept the hands together, "How dare you do this! Foolish kids, you think you can outsmart me! I am the elder, the srongest one!" The eldest walked up to the front, his eyes were red, and his teeth began to sharpen. Suho and them ran infront of Krystal and minhyuk. "Your not touching them!" Suho screamed and they all got ready to fight if they had too! Chorong took out her daggers and handed one to krystal, yoona and tiffany came out of nowhere with daggerson both hands. they surrounded the elder, "I'm not the only one!" the elder chuckled and shouted, "Come in!" The doors burst opened and Shinhye came walking in,everyone was shocked to see Shinhye, she was holding the necklace. "noona!" Sehun shouted but kept his gaurd up. "Shinhye ah!"Both Luhan and Suho said. "Oppa are you guys going to kill me too, come join us, its not that bad! Please we can be together forever!" Luhan shook his head, "No Shinhye, if i have to kill you to keep us safe, then i will! I have Chorong, I dont need you anymore!" Suho was still flabbergasted, "Shinhye ah!" He dropped his weapon and walked closer to her, she was crying, "Suho oppa, mian!" he hugged her and she hugged him back, they both were sobbing. everything went black for awhile and then they were teleported to the cliff.

"Suho get back over here!" Luhan pulled Suho away from Shinhye and Chorong pushed Shinhye to the ground and backed upto Luhan again. Krystal and Minhyuk looked at Shinhye, they quickly ran to her and helped her up, "Yah what are you two doing! Stop we need to kill them!" Xiumin shouted and held his dagger up. Suho was still looking at Shinhye and held by luhan. "Oh really Xiumin because i dont think you would kill your sister would you!" Shinhye's widened and so did everybody else. "What are you talking about!" He dropped his dagger and put on a poker face. "Shinhye didnt tell you! Oh Park Shinhye is your long lost sister!" the elder chuckled and Shinhye stared at Xiumin, "Your lying!" Xiumin screamed, the elder took Shinhye's wrist and pulled her sleeve up, it had a birthmark of the moon. Xiumin stared confused, all this time the sister he missed and thought that died, was living with him the enitre time! "Shinhye ah! Your my little sister!" Xiumin started crying, "Oppa mian, I was going to tell you but i didnt want you to be disgrace that you have a player as your little sister!" She took her necklace off and toss to him, he opened the ecklace and it had a picture of theri parents, "Appa, Eomma!" He held it close to him, he looked at Shinhye, then he ran and hugged her, "yah hyung what are you doing!" Luhan pulled him out of the hugback to where he was.

"luhan oppa! Thank you for being my frien and thak you for everything you ever did to help me! Now that i know that you can Live happily without me, i'm happy to go now!" Luhan widened his eyes, "Goodbye this time and your not going to be able to save me this time!" Shinhye dropped the necklace to the ground and stepped on it breaking it. The elder widened his eyes, he suddenly screamed, he fell to the ground, they all looked at him then shinhye, she smiled she grabbed the necklace, and put it around her neck, she walked to the edge of the cliff and jumped. Now none could get the necklace and fix it, because the necklace was with Shinhye.

"Shinhye!" They all screamed, Suho ran to the edge and llooked down, he dropped to his knee, they all kneeled down sobbing, Luhan and Suho were infront, Chorong tried to comfort luhan but he pushed her away. Suho's Phone started beeping beeping, and he checked it, it had a picture of Shinhye,

today is Shinhye's birthday! Give her a gift! Suho had saved her birthday on his calender, Luhan widend his eyes forgetting that today was his estfriends birthday! "Shinhye how can you leave oppa like this! Just when I found you, you had too leave! Shinhye, eomma , appa, wait for me i wanna come too!" Xiumin stood up and walked to the dagger, about to stab himself until tiffany and yoona pushed pout of his hand, he sobbed and they were hugging him. Suho stood up and took something out from his pocket, he opened it, it was ring,he wanted to give it to Shinhye after the wedding but now it was too late, He screamed and kicked daggers around. He threw the ring into the water, Luhan was paralyzed, he just lost the bestfriend and the love of his life, Chorong wasnt the one he loved it was never her it was always Shinhye. "Shinhye come back to me, I'm sorry!" Xiumin, Suho and Luhan were sobbing their hearts out. 

One day passed

The world seemed darker.....without her

The stars werent bright anymore.....without her

Their lives werent the same anymore....without her

Love wasnt the same anymore.......becuase of her

Xiumin's POV

My heart ached so much how could i do that to my little sister, my honey, my angel, she was my only family left. Appa and eomma why did you guys take her too! Shinnie come back to me!

Luhan's POV

Am i the worst bestfriend on earth, i hurt my own friend and my only love. I still had chorong but it wasnt the same anymore. So i broke up with her. I need you Shinhye, please come back.

Suho's POV 

I- I miss her so much, iwake up and started sobbing because i would thank of her, when i eat tears will drop out because it pains me to know that im eating alone with out you anymore, I get angry because i dont have you in my life anymore. I would look at the sky and see the stars shaped as your beautiful face, will you come back to me. everything in this world reminded me of you, i need you in my life! Please come back and love me or just come back and spend time with me! i need you!

Shinhye's Recordin

Yah oppa i miss you guys, i'm sorry i went to london, but i always think of you gusy, my troll that makes me laugh everyday, my kungfu panda that kept me safe, my unicorn that made my life feel magical, my eyeliner boy that made me feel pretty, my happy virus that made me feel positive everyday, my artist that made creative and amazing storys, my cooker that wouldnt let me starve at all, my bobo tea that kept me feeling like a kid everyday, my amazing dancer that made my day a beat happier, My big brother Xiumin who kept me safe and comfortable, I love you oppa! My deer the sweetest of them all, who was my bestfriend childhood, my savior but a pain in the someimes. Lastly my gaurdian angel Suho, the guy i first fell inlove with, i miss you alot, i miss all your hugs and kisses and sweet words, do you miss me! I love you guys! Goodbye!

The recording ended 

the story ended

but their tears never came to an end! 

Because they know that it was because of her Love they were reunited again!

THE END


OMG the story ended! :'( if you have been with me this far then i thank all of you for reading this fanfic, the ending was pretty upsetting i'm crying because the story ended, and i dont want it to end, i used to love coming home and update for you guys and read your comments! I love you guys, but there will be a surprise so comeback to this story today alright! Trust thank you all and have a good reading Life this has been Love reunites the pack! Thanks guys! ^^