A wonderful life

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

Park Shinhye was a girl you call, a big heart. Everyday she would help the homeless shelter, or she would do good deeds. Even if she wasn't rich, she didn't care, as long as she had her family. The one thing Shinhye believed in most was love, nothing was stronger then love. She was the only child, so she made sure she made her parents happy, Shinhye had many jobs, it was either being a waitress at a restaurant or, being a delivery guy or girl.

Shinhye was in class, when she got called to the office. As she walked in, she was afraid that she had did something wrong, in all her life she was always a good student. She had her head down when she walked in, then she heard her fathers voice, she looked up and he was standing there, smiling at her. "Appa, what are you doing here!" Shinhye gave her father a hug. "Please sweetie let me go, your squeezing to hard!" Her father said in pain. " Huh, sorry appa!" They both laughed, thats how close she was to her father.

When Shinhye looked at the other person in the room, it was the head professor, she quickly sat down on a chair, firstly the head professor was talking about how good her grades were and how they loved her behavior.

H.P: Are you sure you want transfer Park Shinhye, because i would love for her to stay.

Shinhye: Appa, wait are you transferring me

Father: Yes honey, sorry but i think its for the best, don't you honey? Shinhye didn't want to upset her father so she said "of course appa, what ever you say!"

H.P: Alright so I guess your leaving, so you won't be here on Monday, alright I have a meeting to attend, so you guys end of meeting right. Father: Of course, thank you for your time sir.

Shinhye goes to her locker and packs up everything, and then she heads to her class and said her last goodbyes. Everyone gave her a hug, she was favored by everyone there even if she wasn't rich.

Shinhye decided to ride the city bus home, since her father left first. She waited for about thirty minutes, and when the bus finally came, there were many people coming out, piushing herout of the way, and blocking the door. When the door was clear, she stepped in and there were no seats but one, so she walked to that seat and laid her stuff down. As she turned to the person next to her, it was a guy. He had a handsome face, his eyes were shining from the sunlight, and then he turned around to look at Shinhye, she did a beautiful smile, and then he did a cute smile also, but then turned around.

The bus stopped and she got off the bus, but she forgot one thing, her book. The guy sitting next to her saw the book and tried to give it to her, but she got off before he could give it to her. When he stood up the bus started moving, so he sat back down. Having a worried face.

Shinhye came home with a smile, she couldn't stop thinking about that guy on the bus. How his smile was so dashing, and how handsome he was. Her parents popped right in front of her, scaring her to death. "Yah, oh sorry appa." Shinhye said embarrassingly. Her mom held out a box. "Appa, what is this, mom what is this.", "why don't you open it honey!" Shinhye slowly unwrapped it, ripping the last piece, she opened up the box and saw a camera inside. "Yah, you guys bought me a camera, thank you so much, I love you guys!" Shinhye hugged both of them tightly, then she ran to her room. She put all her stuff on the bed, except her camera, shinhye wanted to teat it out. Shinhye ran back to the living room and took a picture of her parents, them one of her, and finally one with all of them.

shinhye: "So appa, what school did you transfer me too?

father: sweetheart I transfer you to do Xo university?

shinhye: what, appa how did you get me in, that school is suppose to cost alot!

father: I saved up my money, now my daughter just go try her uniform on and see if it fits arrasso!

shinhye: of course appa!

Shinhye went to try her uniform on, the skirt was black and up to her thighs, it was also a white long sleeve blouse, with a blue vest! Shinhye looked like a rich kid when she wore it, she even felt like one. She headed out to show her parents, and her parents told her how beautiful she looks. Then her father said that she was starting on Monday, and she should get ready. Before she took it off she quickly took a pictures of herself, and then chuckled when she ran to her room.

*Saturday morning at 5:30 am* Shinhye's alarm went off. The sound was a song, it was Jung yong hwa's Because I miss! She loved his music, shinhye pressed her alarm and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom quietly not wanting to make any noise. She took a quick shower and then brushed her teeth. Then shinhye headed back to her room, and putted on a jean and a sweater with denim vest. Finally she tiptoed out of the house, with her camera in her hand.

Shinhye got on the bus, and decided to take out her book, she went into her bag, pushing everything and messing her organised bag into a junk bag. Finally she took out everything, no matter what she tried she couldn't find her book. "did I leave it at home?" Shinhye was so confused. But then she came back to her senses when the bus stopped at her stop. She ran off the bus, and nearly bumped into someone. So after losing her book, she decided to go to the bookstore, but quickly got distracted by the ice cream cart at the park. So she headed to the park, forgetting all about the book store.

"one chocoate flavor ice cream please!" Shinhye said while grabbing her purse out. "How much is it sir?"

ice cream guy: um 7,000 won but 5,000 won for this beautiful lady.

thanks! As she paid him.

She sat on the bench looking at the kids playing on the swings. One of the little kids came up to her and asked her to play with them. So she stood up and followed the little boy. They played hopscotch, jump rope and other fun games. Shinhye wanted to take a picture for a memory so she gathered the kids up and took a photo of them. Then she took another photo, but with her I. It also. After the photo all the kids went home, and when shinhye looked at her watch, it was already 12:30. She called a taxi and rushed home, when she got home, her parents were outside waiting for her, she walked to them and apologize for coming back late. They didn't really fuss about it, and they all just went inside to enjoy each other.

After shinhye putted her stuff away, she went to the kitchen to make some food. She took out some items, egg, cabbage and pork. She decided to put the cabbage and pork together, and for the eggs, just fry the eggs. When it came to cooking shinhye loved it, she would cook everyday, she also was very creative at cookoing up different foods.

Shinhye finished cooking at around 3:30pm, so she set the plates, and utensils out. After she was. Finish setting put things, she called her parents to come eat. They all sat around the table and prayed first, after they prayed Shinhye put the food on her parents plate, scared that they couldn't reach it. They all sat as a happy family sitting there eating, talking and laughing together. Shinhye thought that her family, was a perfect family.

* Sunday 10:00 am *

Shinhye was at work, working herself so hard she could sleep for two days. Delivering food to every house that ordered pizza. She worked for six hours and only got 10,000 won. She headed for her next job, which was actually a new one, she worked at a store called Gucci. That store was always filled with people. Shinhye was the cashier, since she was a smart girl, she could easily get the price and total. When it was her lunch break, she went to the food court and ordered a sandwich. She sat there eating half of it only, and playing on her phone. She had about two more minutes of lunch break so she decided to go back to work.

Shinhye came home at 9:00 pm, she walked to her room slowly, rubbing her neck. When she entered her room, she headed for the shower. After taking a shower she made sure she had everything ready for school tomorrow. She laid her uniform out and pack all her books in Herr bag. Then she ran to her jacket and reached into the pocket, she took out the 10,000 won she got from delivering pizza and then the 20,000 won she got from Gucci. She put all of it into her bag, and finally went to bed. Closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep was the highlight of her day.

Sorry if the first chapter was really boring, it was like 10:00pm so I was kind of tired, but exo will come in, in the next chapter alright!!! Arasso!! Anyways please keep subscribing and commenting, because your comments builds my confidence, and again for my next stories comment who you want to be in with shinhye from exo.