My first day

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

The sweet voices of Jung yong hwa, made Shinhye wake up happily. When she looked at the time it was already, 7:30, "f***" she cursed in her head. As she ran to the bathroom, she tripped and fell, hitting the floor, she sat there, with her palms on her knees. But sh still manages to drag herself to the bathroom.

"yah, wait!" But the bus had already driven off. She looked at her watch 7:45, 15 more minutes till school started. A taxi came and stopped in front of her, then the window cracked open, "You need a ride miss?" It was her father, she dropped her jaw, but quickly got back to reality and ran into the car. "Thanks appa!" She yelled as she got out of the car.

Without noticing until she heard a voice, she accidently bumped into someone. "Yah don't you know how to apologize!" Shinhye quickly apologized, and bowed, then she ran off to the administration office.

"Um, can I get the paper works for Park Shinhye?" She said right before the guy handed her the paper works. "Thanks" while bowing down. She finally checked the time, 7:55 just in time. She walked to her first class, feeling shy.

Everybody in class was working until they heard a knock at the door, everyone had a reaction accept for one student. The teacher opened the with a annoyed face, Shinhye handed the papers to him, "uh huh, alright Miss Park shinhye please enter. Shinhye entered with her face down, not wanting to look at all the students.

The teacher introduced her, "alright class, looks like we have a new student, please introduce yourself. Shinhye looked up, and then quickly looked back down, and mumbled her name. "Park Shunhye, she was too nervous to think straight. Then she looked up and said, " My name is parkshinhye!" Then she looked back down.

As soon as she said that, one of the boys in that class looked up, and then stood up and realised that he knew Shinhye. He shouted, "Shinnie!" Shinhye haven't heard that name in a long time, the only person who she gave permission to was Luhan, Luhan was the only person she gave permission to call her that. She slowly lifted her head, looking straight in front of her, "Luhan" she said all weakly.

Luhan ran to her and hugged her tightly, she even squeezed him tighter. Not noticing that she had a tear coming down. "Lulu, I missed you so much, I can't believe that you go here." Then she punched his arm, "oww, is that how you treat your best friend, I'm sorry, but I missed you even more." He said that as he gave her another squeeze.

"Excuse me, not trying to break this reunion but we have a class to start." " Oh right sorry sir!" Shinhye said embarrassingly, Luhan grabbed her stuff, and took it to the seat next to him. They both sat down, smiling happily, when Luhan didn't look at her, she did a quick glance, and realised how handsome Luhan got over the past few years.

The bell ringed right in the middle of the professor talking, everyone got up and left, shinhye packed her stuff, and Luhan helped her. Five other guys came and said, "See you at lunch, LuLu" four of them cracking up, but one just walked past them, he didn't really make a face, just a friendly smile at Shinhye.

When shinhye was done, two girls camew up to Luhan, "Um, Luhan can I call you Lulu too?" One of the girls said, then chuckled. "No! Only Park Shinhye can call me that, and only I can call her Shinnie!" Luhan put his hand out, meaning he wants to hold Shinhye's hand, like the childhood days. She slowly placed her hand on his, locking their fingers together, and then walking out.

Luhan and Shinhye grabbed their lunch and went to the table, with five other guys. When they got to the table, Luhan introduced each one of them to Shinhye.

"Shinnie, this is Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao, and Kris, you guys this is my best friend Park shinhye, but I can call her Shinnie, arrasso!"

Shinhye waved to them and then bowed. She looked at each of them with a smile, and each of them returned a smile. Well up until Kris, he had a smile but it was different from the others. They both sat down next to each other, Shinhye on the end, making sure no one gets to sit next to her but Luhan.

Xiumin: Wow, I had no idea, our little Luhan, could have such a beautiful best friend!

Chen: He is really grown up huh! *chuckles, making Luhan punch his arm*

Everyone was eating happily, up until all the girls but Shinhye start to squeal, she turned her head to the doors, and there were six handsome boys walking together, all the girls drooled over them, all the guys dropped their jaws. Shinhye looking at the first person in the group, she had seen him before, but where? Then Luhan told her to scoot over, that other group stopped at the table where Shinhye was at. All 6 boys stood up from their table.

Kris: Huh, would you guys keep walking, your making me lose my appetite.

Shinhye: Luhan, do you know them, what are you guys doing?

Chanyeol: Oh hey, your the new girl right!

Shinhye: Yeah

Baekhyun: that's right I saw you hug him.

Baekhyun: I'm Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol, the others are, Kai, Sehun, D.O. and Suho

Luhan: Don't talk to Shinhye, she can't talk to you people! *while blocking her*

Shinhye couldn't stop looking at Suho, and she felt that Suho couldn't stop looking at her either. Kris stood up and left, so Chen, Xiumin, Tao, and Lay followed him. Luhan, " Come on Shinnie, let's go!" Shinhye nodded while getting pull by Luhan. Before she left she did a quick glance at the other guys, then at Suho, he looked at her, and gave her a quick smile and turned back around. She remembered that smile anywhere, it was that guy on the bus, the one she couldn't stop thinking of.

Luhan walked shinhye to her next class, they waved bye, and she went in. There was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, D.O. and then Suho, were they all in her class. If Luhan found out he would go nuts!

When Shinhye walked in, she looked for a seat, but the only seat left was by Suho and D.O, right in between. She cursed in her head Damn it! Looking at both of them, made her feel uncomfortable, she sat right down, crossing her arms to make sure she was laying one piece of fabric on them. When she looked up, she noticed that all the girls were staring at her.

Trust me, she didn't want to be in that position at all. "All right class, we will be doing group projects, your group is the row your sitting with. There should be seven people in each group, no more, no less alright your project can be about any animal, but only animals. Alright now get started!"

Shinhye's faced just turned red, she didn't want to work them, mainly because Luhan warned her not to, and secondly, all the girls looking at her death glares. "Yeah, we get the new girl!, Hey I heard you were really smart. Is that true!" "Um I guess!" Shinhye mumbled those words.

Kai: Hey I'm Kai, but make sure not to fall in love with me! *cheesy smile*

Sehun: You don't have to worryu, we won't do anything to you, so you can stop crossing tour arms now. *cute laugh*

Shinhye: Oh huh, oh I was just keeping my self warm.*putting her arms down*

Suho: I'm Suho, nice to meet you! *Puts out his hands, and Shinhye shakes it*

D.O: Okay I think we should do a wolf, what do you think!

Everyone but Shinhye: Yeah!!!

Sehun: What about Shinhye?

Shinhye: Oh um, what ever you guys want to do, I'm okay with anything! *weak smile*

They get started on working with research, the research people were, Sehun, and Kai, the reading the books were, D.O. and Suho. Shinhye, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were in charge of the posters.

After finishing her poster of a moon with a wolf, she looked for a highlighter. There was one on the table, so she reached for it, not realising that Suho was reaching for it to. The moment they noticed, was the moment their hands touched, Suho's hand right on top of her fingers. The both of them slowly lifted their heads, and locked their eyes on each other. Not noticing that D.O., and Baekhyun was looking at them, finally coming back to reality when Chanyeol coughed, Shinhye looked at them and them removed her hands.

Before the bell ring they made a plan to finish their project at their house. So meaning that Shinhye had to go home with these guys. The worst part was that, when they walked out together, Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Tao were standing in front of the door. Luhan just staring at Shinhye, so she put her head down.

Luhan pulled her to their side, "Yah, what the h*** where you doing with them. Don't you know I don't like them, you guys better leave my Shinnie alone, don't ever let this happen again.

Shinhye: Lulu, I jus-

Luhan: let's go

Chanyeol: Shinhye call me after school

Luhan: In your 'dreams tall guy!!! * without looking back*

Shinhye couldn't bit think about what happened, but mainly she couldn't stop thinking about Suho! Her head was going crazy!

Shinhye: "Lulu, um I have to go to their house after school!"

Luhan: what, why, do you like them?

Chen: You shouldn't be hanging around people like them!

Shinhye: I have to, its for our project, were researching about wolves!

Everyone became silent, Shinhye was looking at Lulu for an answer. But he was just staring at the floor."Oh if its for your project then, we'll let you go, *Luhan was going to say something but Kris covered his mouth* "Um he was going to sneeze, um any ways if your going to go, make sure your careful, don't trust any of those guys alright, and call us if anything happens, arrasso!" Kris said while holding luhans mouth. Lay grabbed her phone and pit in their phone numbers on the emergency list.

Shinhye was feeling scared, why were they so protective, were chanyeol and them harrassers! Would they do something to her! After hearing what Kris said, Shinhye made sure she didn't trust them so easily!

Well how was this chapter!! Comment if you have any suggestions or any details!! And please keep subscribing, I'll try my best to get chapters 3 and 4 in before school starts on Tuesday! Arrasso!! Keep Subscribing!