Your back (Part 2 of chapter 21)

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

Luhan' s POV

I smiled at her, and slowly i walked towards her, "Luhan Oppa! I miss you so much! Im so sorry forgive me please!" She hugged me and it took me by surprise, but i let it slide. "Your back.....Chorong, I thought you were going to live in London!" I asked her looking at all that luggage she carried. She smiled, "No i decided to move back here!" I nodded and helped her, my heart stopped, i wished that the person who had called my name was Shinhye, but she was on the plane now, and shes not coming back!

three days have passed and i've been in a great depression, i didnt dare to eat or drink, everyday i was getting weaker and weaker. I was sitting on my bed, until i heard my door knob open, "Shinhye ah!" My eyes widened and I ran to hug her. "Im so sorry please forgive me!" I hugged her tightly, "uh... Luhan oppa what are you doing!" I opened my eyes and saw Chorong not Shinhye. "Uh. im sorry i guess i've just been seeing things lately.Chorong knows our secret because she was in the wolf gang with us, until they gave her an oppurtunity to leave and she did, she moved to london and left me! She was my second crush when I didnt have Shinhye with me that time! "Oh well here you should eat this. SHe placed it on the table and sat me down.

"Here!" She raised the spoon up to mouth, i slowly opened my mouth and she fed me, although i was totally against this, i couldnt help it she was just too cute not to say yes too. "is it good!" I nodded and swallowed it. She smiled and continued feeding, but soon stop as the door opened, Suho walked in, "I'm sorry i interupted your privacy!" He turned around and closed the door! i just continued eating and let her feed me.

Suho's Pov

Today is June tenth. just five more days until my wedding. I couldnt believe that we lasted almost a month with Shinhye, the hardest was me, i would think of her everyday, Luhan and Chorong has been getting much closer, luhan has been calling her angel lately and she's been calling luhan lulu, just like Shinhye. I think chorong was the replacement for Shinhye, well not for me, I love Shinhye and i'm not going to let anyone replace Shinhye. I already had a planned about the wedding thing. this needs to end and were getting closer to the ending. 

We all sat in the living room they were all cool with krystal now since we decided to sit them down and tell the truth about everything. But today I was going to heal krystal's broken heart. We talked for awhile, but i couldnt help but notice Luhan and Chorong. They were sitting next to each other, feeding each other grapes, they arent a couple but yet there this close already! Then door bell ringed. I got up and opened it to reveal a handsome man standing there.

"Minhyuk!" krystal stood up and walked over to him. "Krystal!" He hugged her and cried, you could also hear krystal crying. She stared at him and smiled like i have never seen before. that was prettiest she has ever looked, because she was happy.

She was happy and that made me happy, to see her smiling like that. i maybe an idiot for helping the girl who kind of destroyed my love life, but she didnt mean to and i know she tried helping me. They sat down and talked. "I have a plan but you guys have the follow it alright, and krystal you cant say no!" I warned her and she nodded her head, "As long as i get to be with krystal then i'll do it!" Minhyuk grabbed her hand and she blushed, a cute couple. Unlike the other one who are feeding each other grapes but as long as the plan goes through.

No one left until midnight Minhyuk and Krystal had stayed with us, Luhan gave Shinhye's room to Chorong, and Minhyuk slept in tiffany and yoona's room, it was basically empty, Krystal slept with Chorong so everything was okay, but me I had a hard time sleeping, "Everything is back to normal!" Luhan said and patted me back. No he was wrong nothing was normal anymore, without shinhye the world is a messed place. And i couldnt stop thinking of her.

Luhan's POV

I hated myself,i'm trying so hard to move on, but I just cant let Shinhye go, she sticks on my mind everyday, its like someone glued her to me. i've been acting as if Shinhye doesnt matter to me but i cant say no Chorong, she is a really sweet girl and i didnt want to hurt her, i didnt want to hurt anyone anymore. The plan that Suho made up was perfect, i just hoped everything turns out happy in the end. "Shinnie how have you been, do you miss me, I miss you so much! I'm still waiting for you, and I still love you!"

Author's POV

Two boys just couldnt get her out of their heads, and someone just found out that LUhan had feelings for Shinhye, Park Chorong, She closed the door and walked back to her room(Shinhye's old room) "Who's Shinnie!" "Park Shinhye!" She suddenly remembered, Luhan would always talk about Shinhye to Chorong. It always made Chorong jealous, she was madly inlove with Luhan, "Luhan I wont let her break us up! You were always mines!"


Oh a new character to the story.

But only about maybe one or two more chapters then this story has come to an end. :(

I will update and finsih this story today. Subscribe and comment