Just a short time

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Suho's POV

> I got home and mostly everyone was gone, the only car that was left was Luhan Hyung's. "Your home! Where have you been all day!?" He asked as he looked up to me. "Sorry I was, Uh... Where are the other guys!?" I asked quickly changing the topic. "They went to the mall, and i stayed home!" Luhan replied back. I nodded my head and sat down beside him, "Look Kim Joon Myeon, I've been meaning to ask you a favor!?" When hyung calls me by my real name it means that its something serious! "Look Joon Myeon, I know that Shinhye has feelings for you!" he stuttered as he tried to finish, "I.. I..I want you to... I want you to take care of her!" Luhan said as he stared into my eyes!

> "But.... hyung are you sure, what about my arranged-!" But luhan cutted me off, "I'll  figure out a plan or take the blame for everything!" Luhan said giving me his pleading eyes. I nodded, if i had to lose her, i wanted to make memories with her first, "Thank you hyung! But you might regret this!" I said to him, but he chuckled and playfully punched my arm, "Make me regret this and i willmake you regret having me as your hyung!" He laughed and stood up, "I trust Kim Joon Myeon!" Luhan said without looking at him and walked to his room. 

> Luhan's POV

> Do you know how much your heart can heart because you lost something Important!? Do you know what it feels like to be fighting your own feelings, my heart ached every second, It hurted so much that i ran to my room, and slammed the door hard behind me, locking it! I held my hand up to my chest, I felt like my heart was going to rip into pieces any minute. Then i fell to the ground, my legs were weak and my sight was burry!

> "Be strong Luhan, you can do this as long as Shinhye is happy! Right!?" All i wanted was for her to smile, her smile meant the world to me, "God help me right now!" I whispered, after i got my sight back to normal, I stood up walking to the mirror. I looked at the picture of me and Shinhye, i smiled feeling tears coming down to my eyes. I turned it over remembering the vow i put on the back of the photo!

> My eyes looked over the words preciously, "I LuHan vowed to make my precious and secret crush, Park Shinhye find happiness and love even if i do'nt marry her!" his hand slide over every word, "A vow is a vow!" Luhan whispered and smiled. "I know you'll make her happy Suho!"

> Someones POV 

> When Shinhye and the rest of them came home, Suho and Luhan quickly ran to the living room wanting to see what they had bought! "Hyung where back!" Sehun shouted and ran to hug Luhan, then suddenly out of nowhere Sehun give Luhan a kissed on the cheek. Luhans eyes widen and Sehun ran away from him and hid behind Shinhye! "Yah! Oh Sehun are you gay or something!" Luhan yelled as he rubbed his cheek trying to get the kiss off his cheek! SUho and the rest of them chuckled, "Mianhae Hyung, they dared me to do that! Happy now Kyungsoo, Shinhye and Jongdae!" Sehun yelled as the two were still laughing. 

> Everyone was busy cooking in the kitchen, finally Suho stood up and pulled Shinhye outside. "Is something wrong Oppa!?" Shinhye asked alittle confused. He just smiled and shook his head. They both sat down on the chairs that were set out on the balcony! Suho took a deep breath and slowly reached for her hand, when he intwined his finger with hers, Shinhye turned around and looked at him surprised. "Oppa what are you doing!" Shinhye asked as she swallowed trying to stay normal. He smiled and dropped his head, then he looked up at her, "Shinhye I like you! No wait that, Park Shinhye I love you!" Suho said as he looked into her eyes!

> Shinhye's POV 

> He said that he Loved ME!??? What he just confess, wait this better not be Sehun's revenge for earlier. "Uh...Uh Oppa did Sehun put you up to this! I am going to beat his little-!"  before i could finish Suho kissed me!!! BAM right onto my lips, his lips were soft and it fitted perfectly with mines, I didnt know what to do so i just sat there! 

> When he finally pulled away, he looked at me and smiled feeling quite embarrassed. I looked at him, not blinking one bit. "Shinhye, Shinhye!" He called out my name and it snapped back. "Uh.. Huh oh yes!" i cleared my throat and tried to make it less awkward, which was really hard. "I'm sorry.. you know about not warning you!" He said shyly and scratched the back of his neck. "i'm sorry! It's just... I'm sorry!" He said and got up getting ready to leave. Do something ark Shinhye i yelled at myself in my thoughts, This is your only Chance!!! 
 

> Suho's POV

> After kissing her, i felt awkward so i got up to leave after apologizing, but suddenly she grabbed my wrist, I looked down at her and she stood up and gave me a kiss on the lips. I tried to just stand there, but i could'nt resistand i lightly kissed her back. Her lips were warm and soft as i imagined it! This was the best night i have ever had! 

> When we broke the kiss, I looked at her and her eyes sparkle, she gave me that warm smile of hers. "I'm sorry oppa!" She said and dropped her head, but i quickly pull her into a hug. "SHinnie I love you! PLease dont ever leave me!" I said as my face was hiding between her neck and shoulders, i could smell her scent, it was sweet and nice like her. She hugged me back, "I Love you too Kim Joon Myeon! I promise to stay with you forever!" Shinhye said. It made me cry alittle and i kept her with me alittle bit longer. 

> SOMEONE"S POV!!!!!!!

> I noticed that Shinhye was gone so i decided to go look for her. I checked the rooms and geust rooms. Where was she? "Yah, trolls have you guys seen Shinhye!" I yelled asking Chen and Tao. They both nodded and went back to cooking. "Kyungsoo! Jongdae have you guys seen Shinhye!" I asked interupting their fun. "Nope!" Chen said, "I haven't seen her hyung nor Suho hyung!" D.O Said replying to me. I nodded and walked away. Where they!? I mumbled in frustration, Then i noticed that someone was outside, so i went to go check.

> It was Shinhye and Suho!!! What were they doing!? Oh No Suho is getting up to leave I said and found a place to hide.  waited a minute and no one came, So i slowly peeked out!! Then I saw something that i couldn't believe! SHinhye and Suho were kissing!!!!!!! Did she kiss him or did Suho force her!? It hurted and gave a little sting! But when they finally broke the kiss, it felt better. 

> I rubbed my eyes in dsibelief of what i Just saw! I heard Shinhye's voice, " I Love you too Kim Joon Myeon! I promise to stay with you forever!" Shinhye said to Suho and they both started hugging again. I heard a little crack noise near me and i knew exactly what it was. My heart had just been shattered, my eyes started getting teary but i kept it in. When one escaped i quickly wiped it, "Why am I crying this what i wanted!" I yelled at myself, "Oh Luhan Oppa!" Shinhye said as she heard me from the room. I stood up and smiled awkwardly, "Uh...Hey what are you guys doing there!" I asked and walked out to them feeling awkward!

> Luhan stood there, and the new couple started smiling, "Uh.. Luhan Oppa Suho and me are.... going out! Isn't that great!" shinhye squeeled as she clanged onto Suho. Luhan could only nod and act like he was surprised. Suho gave a grin because he knew that Luhan was easedropping the entire time. "Isn't it great hyung!? Suho asked playing along with Luhan. And Luhan just nodded and mouthed thank you when Shinhye wasnt looking.

> They sat there. "Thank you Suho!" Luhan said as they were left alone. "Its okay Hyung, i should thak you! Thank You!" Suho said as he patted his hyungs back. "Remember dont make me regret this!" Luhan glared and chuckled, Suho acted as he was chuckling along, but he knew that Luhan was going to regret it! 

> When Luhan left Suho called Krystal! 

> "Annyeong, Krystal when should we start!" Suho asked.

> "When were going back to school! Arrasso! And dont forget make Shinhye get over you!" Krystal said calmly into the phone.

> Suho nodded, "Alright when we go back to school! But promise me that when this starts your not allowed to do anything bad to Shinhye!" suho said clearing up the deal. 

> "OF course! That was the deal as long as i can keep Minhyuk safe, then i wont hurt Shinhye!" Krystal said and hunged up. 

> "I'm sorry Shinhye and Luhan hyung!" Suho said and started crying knowing that he was going to hurt and dissappoint the people he loved! But it had to be done, for Shinhyes safety as long as Suho could keep her safe he was willing to do anything! "We go back to school in three days, i might as well make the memories good before it ends! My Happiness will end in three days, and after that my night mare will come forever!" Suho said as he combed through his hair! "i'm sorry Shinhye jagiya! I love you!" Suho said and left.

 

 


SO how was that! OMO i will try to update soon again! Mianhae for making you guys wait! Please keep commenting, i see the comments are getting lesser and lesser everyday, and that makes me want to cry!!! But anyways Keep subscribiing and commenting, please i need to know what you guys think! Heres the next preview!


> "Suho what the are you doing!" Luhan said angrily. "I am inviting everybody to me and krystal's wedding!" suho said casually! "What, wait what about Shinnie!?" Kai said as he walked up to the conflict. "I never loved Shinhye, i have my beautiful wife!" Suho said screaming it out! Luhan couldn't take it anymore, "What about what you promised me!" Luhan yelled walking up to Suho grabbing his collar. "I told you that you would regret it!" Suho said in a cold voice. 

> Shinhye was on the edge. Just a few more steps and she will be gone forever! "Just a few more step stupid go!" Shinhye yelled at herself as the tears couldn't stop coming down! Luhan and the guys but Suho ran to her and spotted her. "Shinnie stop!" But she didnt listen, "Gomawo Oppas! Annyeong!" She yelled back and leaned forward! she fell down the cliff and into the water, the image of her and suho was there for a second, soon everything became dark and she had no regrets! "Goodbye Suho oppa! SARANGHAE!" She thougt and closed her eyes!

 


>  Omg What might happened to her, is this really the end for her! I feel sad if it is!!! THanks for reading please comment and subscribe! ^^