The true Krystal Jung

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Krystal opened the door and threw her bag onto her bed, and slumped down onto her chair. She sighed as her waist  started aching from all the running. She grabbed her phone and started dialing, "hello Suho oppa, please forgive me im sorry!" Krystal said into the phone. "Krystal i forgive you, its okay!" Suho said. "Oppa please tell me you will marry me and wont leave me!"Krystal said feeling like tearing up. "I'm sorry Krystal i cant say that, my heart belongs to someone else!" Krystal sighed in dissapointment, "Suho i really need this marriage to happen please, i am too deperate right now, i can explain everything to you if you come meet me at the park!" Krystal said as she waited for his answer, "alright i will meet you in ten minutes!" Suho said and hunged up. 

> At the Park

> "Suho oppa over here!" Krystal stood there and wave at Suho, "Hi!" Suho said and walked towards Krystal. They sat on the bench and started talking. "Look oppa, i'm sorry for bothering you, but i have reason why i need this marriage to happen!" Krystal hoping Suho will listen. "I'll give you five minutes!" Suho said as turned around to listen. Krystal nodded, then she turned around to grab something out of her bag, she handed it to Suho, "This is Kang MInhyuk, he was my ex boyfriend, but sadly i was forced to break up with him. It was sad, because he was the love of my life!" Krystal said almost tearing up. "Why did you break up with him?" Suho said lookig at the picture. Krystal sighed and felt a tear coming down her cheeks.

> Flash Back

>  "Ne omma, Im coming!" Krystal said running down the stairs, her life was the best, she had loving and supporting parents, and her boyfriend was always there with her. Krystal sat down beside her mother, "sweetheart im sorry about this, but im afraid you and Minhyuk must break up!" krystal's mother said as she looked into her beautiful daughters eyes. "What! Omma are you kidding, i cant, and i dont get it, i thought you and appa liked Minhyuk!?" Krystal getting up from her seat. "We do sweetheart, Minhyuk is a wonderfulboy, but im afraid your father has made an arranged marriage between you and his friends son, Suho!" Mrs. Jung said trying to calm her daughter down. "Omma why me, why not Yuri! I have my love life and now your trying to break it up! Its not fair!" Krystal screamed and ran back to her room. 

> "See sweetheart, look what you made me do, I hurted one of the most important person in my life, I knew you should've asked her first!" Mrs. Jung cried into Mr. Jung's arm. "I'm sorry honey but she'll understand, shes a smart and beautiful young lady, and shes our daughter, we raised her to be understanding!" Mr. Jung said and continued comforting her. Krystal laid on her bed, the pillow covering her face, then her father walked in, "sweetheart i know your hurting right now, but please you need to understand! Mr. Kim (Suho's father) and I never wanted to force you into marriage but we have no other choice, Minhyuk is a wonderful boy, but if you choose Minhyuk over Suho then the elders will try to hurt him, if you want him to be safe then you need to do this for Minhyuk not for Suho or anyone else! I know my beautiful daughter will understand!" Mr. Jung hugged his daughter, "appa if i have to let him go to keep him safe then i'll do it!" Krystal said as she ooked at her father! "Thank you My beautiful Angel!" Her father kissed her and left. Krystal stood up and waalked over to Minhyuks picture. "I'm sorry Minhyuk, I love you, i only did this to keep you safe!" Krystal said as she held his picture close and kissed it.

> Back to the Park

> "I'm sorry Krystal!" Suho said and comforted her, by now Krystal was covered with tears, "Thank you Suho, but only if minhyuk knew the truth!" Krystal said as she turned to face Suho! "Suho i know you love Shinhye, but trust me if you want her to be safe from the elders then we need to go through with this!" Krystal and placed her hand on his shoulder. "how do you know they'll hurt Shinhye!" Suho asked, "Think about it, if we deny the elders, you think they'll let us go that easy!" Krystal said. and Suho knew she was right, of course the elders wouldnt let them go easily. "Alright what do i have to do!?" Suho asked tuning to face Krystal, "I know you love Shinhye, but you need to make her realised that you dont like her! Thats the only way for her to let you go!" Suho nodded when Krystal explained the plans. "I'm sorry Shinhye, I hope you know that i will always love you!" Suho could feel tears falling. 'I'm Sorry!' Suho thought!

> I updated again  before school tomorrow sorry if its bad, but yeah i didnt want anypone to think Krystal as a witch! she is really a nice person, Hope you guys had a nice weekend! :) Annyeong!!! Soory cant do a preview!