Don't go I'm sorry

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

Luhan's POV

"Yah hyung wake your up now!" I heard someone scream i grunted and pulled the covers over me, he pulled right off and pushed off the bed. "Yah what the hell, why are you so rude!" i yelled at him as i got up, "Shut the up, did you know what you did!"  I sighed, "Its the truth she  isnt important to me anymore! Gosh now let me go back to sleep!" I got back on the bed. "Yah Tao all her stuff is gone everything!" Baekhyun came barging in the room. "Oh my gawd why are you guys so worried about her!" I sat on the bed, "You dont know, Shinhye is gone!" i stayed silent for a bit! "Shes probably with her love Suho!" I said annoyed, "How the can you say that! You inconsiderate person!" I heard the voice i now hate! "What's Suho doing here!" He walked in and i gave him a death glare. He shooked his head, "Not this time hyung! What did you do to her!" He grabbed my collar, and his eyes began to change.

"What are you guys talking about!" I pulled away and fixed my shirt, "You idiot, Shinhye is gone she took everything, all her clothes, all her items!" My eyes widened, I looked around the room and jumped off the bed, pushing through everyone! I ran to her room, it was empty, just a bed and a table and the carpet. I walked into her closet, all her clothes were gone, all but one shirt, I walked in the closet and looked at the shirt. When I had a better look at it, I started cring, it was the jacket i gave to her to wear. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfVozk26ZN2_E5kPRYaG

It still had her scent in it. I put it on and ran out the door. "Shinhye where are you!" I ran to my car and pulled off before the others.

Author's POV

"I think I know where she might be!" Suho said and whispered it into Xiumins ear, he drove much faster. 'Shinhye ah what would I do without you!" Suho thought and a tear fell to his eyes. 'Please be okay Shinhye ah!" Xiumin was mad worried about her, " Suho is your right about her being there, i'll forgive you!" Kris said and Suho nodded. "Aissh where is this wolf!"

All twelve members wanderedthrough the beautiful field, Luhan was the last one to get there, He soon realised that there was a big chance Shinhye could be here, "This is where Shinhye's father is buried!" He ran to the grave and they followed him. When they finally reached the grave, Luhan frowned no one was there, " the world!" Luhan screamed and killed something on the floor. As soon as it flew in the air, it was shining, Luhan quickly ran to it, he looked down, and held it up.

dreamcatcher-the-heirs.jpg

It was the dream catcher he bought for her. Now he knew how stupid he was to do that to her. "Shinhye where are you!" He screamed and looked around the area. Xiumin gave him a hug, "She did come here didnt she!" Luhan just nodded and continued sobbing. "excuse can i help you guys!" They heard a voice from behind, all of them turned around, "Krystal!" Suho said flabbergasted. "what do you want!" Luhan said in the coldest voice on earth. "I feel bad for what i did yesterday, and i'll make it up! Shinhye was here but she left, Shes going out of Korea! her planes leaves in one hour!"

Shinhye's POV

My heart stopped everytime I saw a couple, or saw kids with their mom and dad by their sides! I sniffled alittle and wiped my eye. This is it, my chance to start a new life somewhere else. I just needed to be out of korea for awhile or maybe forever.  "Next!" The tickets person screamed. I walked up to her and handed her my ticket and passport. She took away and scanned it. I stood there patiently, what if luhan just walked through that door and came to stop me from going! That would be the best day of my life, my heart speedded when I said luhan, "my heart rate!" I whispered and finally it came to me. luhan has always been the one there for me, he was always the one that comforted me, and the one who helped me. But its too late now, he hates me and I think its time for me to move on, "Here you go have a nice flight and i'll see you when you come back!" I smiled and took my passport back, I thought of what she said, only if I was going to come back you'll see me again, but i'm not coming back!

Luhan's POV

Where is she, we all ran into the airport like maniacs, but i was so desperate not to lose her, My eyes looked at everyspot in the area, did krystal lie to us, "Hyung do you see her!" Sehun nudged me i just shook my head and continued looking, "Look there she is!" Krystal shouted pointing at a girl who was heading towards the airplane boarding, I ran as fast as I could, they all followed me, but I was stopped by a seurity gaurd, "SHinhye dont go! No you cant go!" I screamed my lungs out, I suddenly felt the guys backing off, and I noticed that the guys were holding off the gaurds, me and suho ran pass the gaurds and to boarding area. "Shinhye! Shinhye dont go!" we both screamed. We were so close she had enter the plane but I still had a chance since the door wasnt closed yet, "Shinhye dont-" BOOM! the door closed, I dropped to the floor and tears started crying, Suho kicked the lugage and bags over, we both were sobbing our hearts out. "It cant end like this! NO, it can please!" 

Me and Suho turned to walk towards the guys until we heard someone shout my name, it sounded so familiar, I turned around and was shocked at who was standing there, and i smiled.


Updated!!!!! I updated two chapters, I'll try to do another one right now!!! :) Thanks to the new subscribers!!! Keep commenting and Subscribing!