Break up = Parents

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

    Shinhye's POV

"Shinnie where have you been?" I walked into the old normal loud and noisy house that brought joy to me. "I was just out doing some errands Chen!" I smiled at him walked towards my room. I closed the door behind me and walked to my bed, I dropped my things onto the ground and flopped myself on the bed, soon i started tearing up, "hey Shinnie are you-"

Kai's POV

I walked into Shinhye's room to find her crying, I quickly ran to her and hugged her. "Whats wrong, did you get hurt!" i expected her arms and she looked up at me. I could see hurt in her eyes, "Hyung....hyung did this didnt he!" I stuttered alittle bit, letting her go i got off the bed and headed towards the door, "Aniya Kai, i'll be okay, it wasnt Suho's fault!" She placed her hand on my arms, "But he..alright i'll let it go this time!" I turned around and continued comforting her. "I really hate you hyung!"

Author's POV

It was quiet around the table, everyone was just eating, the atmosphere was way different then usual. "Uh... here shinnie eat more!" Chanyeol placed a meat on her plate she smiled and nodded. Everyone was still quiet, until a someone angrily barged in the kitchen. Shinhye's eyes looked up to find an furious Luhan, his eyes were wolf like, that was the first time she saw that again since the incident. "Luhan hyung, come eat!" D.O placed a plate on the empty space on the table. He ignored it and rushed to Shinhye, he roughly dragged Shinhye out of the room.

"Owww! Oppa stop that hurts!" He finally stopped walking as soon as they got outside, "Why Shinhye! Why did you lie to me!" Shinhye widened her eyes, "what are you talking about! Oh!, Look i needed to see my father, he's my dad! I'm sorry luhan!" "Thats not It!" He shouted at her and she flinched in fear. "Why did you go with Suho!" Shinhye was shocked, "How..how did you know!" 

"You really did go with him!" He sighed and punched the door. scaring you and you were going to start crying pretty soon. "Suho, called me today, he asked if you were okay about the situation with him and krystal that morning!" He stared straight at me in the eye. "Luhan...I-I'm sorry, he wanted to spend one day with me, and I!" "You what couldnt say no, why!" Shinhye opened about to reply, "Because you still love him!" Luhan shouted in her face making her cry even more, "Luhan!" She softly said and looked at him, "We're over Shinhye. Your tears wont help you this time!" He sqeeuzed her wrist and released it. Shinhye didnt care about her wrist, she walked infront of luhan to explain, but Luhan shoved her to the ground, "Yah, luhan hyung why are you doing that to Shinnie! She's your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore, shes worth nothing to me, I dont need a player like her to be in my life!"  He gave her a stare and walked away. Everyone tried to help her up, but she pushed through them and ran to her room. She locked it, and stayed up until everyone else was asleep. She grabbed her suitcase and looked at her mirror, and started crying, she silently walked down the stairs and unlocked the door, one last look at the house and everything she turned around and closed the door behind her!

Shinhye's POV

"You really are a player Shinhye,why couldnt you just make up you mind and pick Luhan. why do you keep going back to Suho! You Idiot! YOu deserve to die!" I shouted and plopped down. My hair was covering my face, "Luhan Oppa! Mian!" I continued walking and cried at the same time. 

Shinnie happy birthday! I'll be by your side forever! 

Your the only girl that i talk to Shinhye

Bestfriends forever

Sweetie appa always believes you, i love you

Appa will never leave you, i will be with you forever, I promise sweet heart

Shinnie, I as Luhan will never leave you,i will be with you forever I promise Shinnie

You lied to me Appa! Luhan you lied to me too! I sat next to his grave, "Appa, I cant believe that Luhan is my boyfriend, I mean was my boyfriend, but i was too stupid to make up my mind between to guys. Why arent you here to help me, I dont want to go to eomma or Minho oppa! I can only trust you and Luhan!" I looked at my bruises from when Luhan pushed me, "I guess your the only one I can trust right now! I miss you appa, why cant you take me with you!" I started crying. My eyes looked at the peaceful place he was burried, "why cant I live a peaceful life!" I closed my eyes.

"Sweetheart! Look up!" I heard my father's voice, I looked up and saw him standing there with another man. I ran to hug him, and he started chucking, "Still as strong as ever my beautiful daughter!" He pulled away, "I cant believe i didnt get to see you. when your mom found you, have you been okay!" He smiled at me, the smile i havent seen in forever. "Appa, I just sat here for about ten minutes explaining my lifeto you, and your asking if im okay!" I chuckled cause I knew he was reasing me. we both chuckled, but i finally noticed the guy next to him. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed to him and he smiled, he looked like he was about to tear up. "Sweetheart, its time for you to know the truth, thats why i came here!" Shinhye looked at her father, "You already know that I am not your real father, your father is the one right here!" 

I looked at the guy next to my dad, "This is Park Shin- Cho, he's your real father, I looked at him he did have hesame facials as mines. "Uh... appa, how do you know that he's my father!" I looked at him, he waked closer to me, "Don't be scare sweetheart!"He took my wrist and rolled up my sleeve it showed the shape of a moon, "That birthmark proves it!" I looked at it then i saw the same mark on his wrist also, my eyes stared at him,and everything came back.

I remembered seeing him craddled me in his arms with my mom by his side, and my brother always trying to see me, but he was too short. Tears formed in my eyes, "Another proof!" There was another thing that I remembered from my toddler days. he smiled and started singing, my eyes widened, "The song mom would always ing to put me to sleep!" He smiled and nodded, i sniffed alittle and knew this was enough proof, I ran to him and hugged him, I heard start crying and i criedalong with him, "appa why did you and eomma have to leave me! did you take oppa with you too! I miss all three of you guys!" He smiled, "Sweetheart we miss you too, do you know how much me and your mother get hurt from watching you from above, it seems as this world loves to see my beautiful daughter get hurt everyday! Appa is so sorry honey!" I hugged him tighter.

We both sat there and talked for awhile! "Appa is eomma beautiful!" I looked into his eyes, he nodded, "Your mom was very beautiful, everyone was jealous of me because i got to marry and date her. Although appa wasnt very handsome, your eomma loved me very much! She was very pretty in the inside and out! Just like you sweetheart!" he smiled and pulled me in closer, I laid my head on his shoulders, "Appa where is Oppa!" I stared at the star. "He is closer then you think! The guy that you've been living with for the past months!" Shinhye was shocked, "One of the exo members!" He nodded and chuckled, "Who is it appa! tell me!" Shinhye pouted towards her father. "Aishh this kid really does have her mother's charms!" He chuckled and sighed, "Alright, your older brother is, Xiumin! Sweetheart Xiumin is your brother, and if you show him that birth mark then he'll know your his sister also!" I was shoked. Xiumin oppa was always my brother, my real brother. I smiled and teras fell but i quickly wiped it away!

"Appa why didnt you bring eomma! i want to see her!" "I'm right here sweetie, turn around!" I looked around as I hreard he voice, she was glowing and so beautiful "eomma! I miss you!" I ran to hug her, she chuckled, "sweetheart go tell your brother that your his sister and you two must stick with each other, never let each other go! Promise me you will!" I nodded and pinky promised her. "eomma come look at the stars with me and appa!" I grabbed her hands and pulled her but she stopped, I slowly turned to look at her, "sweetie i came to pick your father up!" She muttered in dissappointment. "But you guys just got here!" She shook her head at me, "Sweetheart, you'll see  us again, but for now appa and I must go back to heaven, here!" She placed her necklace around my neck andI smiled but cried at the same time, "Then take me with you eomma! Appa take me with you!" They both were floating up holding hands, "Appa eomma take me with you!" I screamed but they kept going, they started crying, and I saw my mom cupped and closed her eyes as the tears started coming out. Appa was crying also but he stayed strong and waved goodbye. "Aniya Appa Eomma, dont go!"

I screamed and looked up, I was still sitting next to appa's grave, "Eomma appa!" I whispered, was it all just a dream!My hand slowly  went to my neck and I felt the necklace around my neck, I didnt bother to look at it, cause I knew right away, that it was all real, my hands clanged onto the necklace, "Saranhae Appa and eomma!" I looked at the stars and got up. I looked at appa's grave and smiled and left. Xiumin oppa, i'm sorry, but i cant tell you i'm your sister, i dont want you to be disgrace that you have a player as your sister! I sighed and left.


Things are turning out really crazy huh!?

Are you guys surprised or not?

This story is coming to an end pretty soon! :(

But there will be a shocking ending and a surprise for you guys!

Thanks Subscribe and comment! :) ^^