Love oneself

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

Shinhye was sleeping like a princess,  she woke up to the voice of Jung Yong Hwa,  the beautiful sunshine and this warm feeling she had! Getting off her bed,  she pranced around her room, and headed for the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she saw her reflection, it was usual her always waking up to a good hair, but ahe still combed it. Why was it that her hair always like this, only if my life had stay usual, Shinhye thought. Quickly snapping out of her thoughts she got dressed for school. 

" Shinhye honey,  are you ready for school yet!" Her mom asked from behind the door,  Shonhye answered back while putting on her tie. Then she grabbed her jacket,  and gave a peck on her mothers cheek as she walked out. But when Shinhye walked outside,  she saw a red car,  whos was it she thought,  her mother came out and stood next to her,  "Mom,  whos car is that?" Shinhyenudged her elbow at her mom. Before mom could answer,  a guy stepped out,  he was wearing a suit,  as soon as shinhye saw him she dropped her books.

"Oppa!" Shinhye said in surprised,  how could her older brother be here! After that surprised,  Shinhye ran to hug him,  "Minho oppa!" Shinhye screamed and squeezed him tightly,  that was a habit of hers,  "Uh,  Shinhye your squeezing to hard!" Choi Minho breathlessly said to his little sister,  shinhye let go and he patted her on the head! "Yah oppa,  im not a little kid anymore!" Shinhye pouted. "Yes you arent one anymore! But your still my baby sister!" Choi Minho said then smiled. Mom walking up to them and hugging Minho,  "Huh,  my Minho is back and so big now!" She said then squeezed his cheeks! "Ah, mom i am not a child anymore!" Choi minho was the one that pouted this time and it madeshinhye chuckle! 

"Mom,  Shinhye, um i have to annouce!" Minho said them ran back to the car,  Minho was the best okder brother Shinhye had  ever had,  she didnt want to ever see minho get married and forget about her,  Shinhye knew that a day will come for Minho to get married,  but as for now Shinhye decided to enjoy Minhos company. He came back,  but with someone behind him,  it was a really pretty girl,  minho gestured for her to come over,  "Mom,  Shinhye this is Yuri,  my soon to be wife or i guess you can say fiance!" minho looked at both of them,  they seemed shocked,  especially Shinhye. 

What was happening, her brother! getting married!!!! Yuri walked to them and bowed,  "Hello mam,  i am Yuri!" Yuri said with the prettiest smile you could ever think of. Mom greeted Yuri,  she gestured for them to go inside,  Shinhye stood there,  while her brother passed her with a new girl! He forgot to grab Shinhyes hand like how he always did when they were kids,  instead this time he was holding Yuris hands! Shinhye wanted to fall to the vround and cry,  but she stayed strong, waving goodbye to her mother she ran to the bus stop,  and quickly stepped in before the bus could pull off! Shinhye sat at the same spot she sat with Suho last time, but this time she was alone. Feeling tears coming to her eyes,  she quickly wiped it off.

Everyone was hurrying to get to class, shinhye was like a turtle,  she took her time,  nothing was on her mind but Minho getting married,  she knew that from this point on Minho was going to forget about her. She entered the classroom,  sitting down to the seat in the back,  then Kris walked in,  he sat next to her. "Hey Shinnie why are you so early!" Kris asked while takimg out his books,  then he slowly turned towards her,  her eyes were full of tears,  she couldnt stop,  Kris didnt know what to do, did he do something to upset her? He slowly put his arms on her shoulder and patted it,  but Shinhye leaned her head on his chest crying,  Kris couldnt do anything but hug her and try to comfort her. 

Xiumin,  Tao,  Chen,  Lay amd Luhan walked in,  Tao saw Kris and Shinhye,  they al ran towarda them,  while Luhan walked not noticing Shinhye in tears,  as soon as he got closer,  he saw Shinhye crying! Luhan ran up to her and took her out of Kris's hug,  Luhan hugged her tightly,  " Shinnie whats wwrong, Shinnie come on tell me!" Luhan asked with an overly worried face. She just couldnt stop crying,  they all tried to comfort her, but no one could make her stop crying,  so they deicided to take her to the school garden. 

Luhan sat Shinhye down and aat next to her,  while Tao sat on the other side. "Huh,  i am going to beat the crap out of who made Shinnie cry!" Chen shouted,  while Tao nodded in agreement to what Chen stated. Luhan, Xiumin and Kris all focused on Shinhye,  while Lay went to go get drinks. Shinhye finally stopped crying,  and instead started smiling. Tao was confused,  "Uh hyung,  i think Shinnie might be going crazy because she cried to much." Tao nudge Luhan but Luhan was also confused! Why was Shinhye all of a sudden smiling! 

Suho's POV

Suho woke up with Baekhyun stretching. "oh god,  Baekhyun dont stretch your legs out like that!" Suho closed his eyes and ran to the bathroom,  but tripped halfway there. "Huh,  oh clumsy Suho!" Baekhyun said with a laugh and continued stretching. Suho looked in the mirror, perfect hair every morning! But he still combed it. When he came out of the bathroom,  Baekhyun was wearing his uniform,  Suho grabbed a towel to dry his face. Then stopped,  for some reason Shinhye just came to his mind,  Suho couldnt help but smile!

Baekhyun noticed that Suho was smiling while wiping his face,  "Yah hyung,  are you okay!" Baekhyun threw a pillow at him. "Huh,  oh yea just thinking of someone!" Suho smiled and went to the closet,  he grabbed the uniform. Baekhyun sat on the bed,  playing on his phone,  while Suho ed his shirt,  "Woah, hyung you got some beasty abs so fast!" Baekhyuun said as he looked at Suho's  abs. Suho just smiled at Baekhyuns comment. They headed downstairs and everybody was at the kitchen table,  eating cereal or toast. Baekhyun grabbed a bowl, while suho went for the toaster. After making his toast, he sat next to Kyungsoo. D.O. was the name the elders gave to him when he joined them. actually they had fake names except for Chanyeol. While everyone was talking and laughing,  Suho was looking at his phone. They had to leave before 7:30, they all got up and grabbed their bags and headed for the cars,  there were 5 cars,  but they drove only 2 cars. The first car was Suho, Baekhyun,  and Kai, then the other one was Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O! 

Suho was in a rush to get to school on time! "Hey hyung why are you rushing?! Kai asked Suho from the back,  "Kai he wants to meet his crush!" Baekhyun said then both Kai and Baekhyun burst into laughter. "Yah,  do you want me to abandon you right here?!?!" Suho said yelling at the two, but what Baekhyun said was true,  Suho wanted to see Shinhye badly, he knew that Luhan and them wouldnt let him see her! Then Suho drove up to the school gate, he parked the car and ran out, chanyeol and them followed suho,  as usual, they did their cool group walk together. And of course every girl was either spazzing over them or drooling over them. 

Suho couldnt find Shinhye anywhere,  so instead he headed to class,  but as he headed to class,  he stopped to look at the garden. he saw Shinhye and the other guys there,  Shinhye was crying! Subo quickly walkes to the window, he wanted to walk out there and comfort her,  but he couldnt. But luckily,  Shinhye saw him,  her eyes stared at his,  her eyes were sparkling, Suho took out a piece of paper and a pen,  he wrote something! (the paper)- Smile dont cry, i will make sure your smiling when were in class together! ♥! He drew a heart and everything, Shinhye finally smiled and Suho decided to get to class! 

Back to the present!Lol sorry if you got confused! but anyways you know back to the present!

 Shinhye wiped her tears,  she stood up and hugged them all one by one! "Thank you guys for comforting me,  i feel much better now!" She smiled and walked away,  she was lying when she said that! She didnt feel any better,  but just seeing them try, helped a little, and seeing Suhos smiled made her smile. She walked to class, with a half smile,  she wanted to get to class,  or she would be considered absent,  but when she walked into the hallway,  she saw Krystal,  Krystal walked up to her,  "Your the new girl arent you?!?!" Krystal always had an attitude when she was talking ti someone besides boys that she liked and her parents. Shinhye nodded and turned around,  but two of her so called friends blocked the way. "Well new girl or what ever your name is,  you need to know that i am the boss of this school and i get anything and whoever i want! And right now i want Suho! so stay away from him!" Krystal made it super clear,   then she walked away "accidentally" pushing into Shinhye.

Shinhye hated the drama life,  so she decided to forget what Krystal saud and just at focus on class. She walked in with her books in her hands, Kai motioned for her to come sit next to him. Every girl were pouting,  Shinhye just sat down next to Kai and laid her books on the desk. Kai handed her a note, she took it and read it! (note)- Shinnie,  you look really pretty in that outfit! ♥ Shinhye smiled and turned to look at Kai,  he was just smiling! "Kai you know this is my uniform right! Kai nodded,  but he smiled also. Baekhyun and sehun walked in woth two cups of coffee, Sehun handed one to Shinhye and the other to Kai. "Drink up Shinnie you look tired!" Baekhyun said towards Shinhye,  "Um Baekkie,  how many sugar did you put in this?" Shinhye asked why examining the cup. "um, i dont know i think about two packs! Why is there a problem Shinnie!" Baekhyun sais sadly. Shinhye nodded and drunk it.

Where was Suho! Shinhye thought threw the whole class period, when the class eneded,  they helped Shinnie with her books and walked out into the hallways. Shinhye was laughing at something Chanyeol said,  D.O. was holding her hand,  shinhye felt comfortable with them, like they were her brother,  but thinking of her brother brought her down a little more. When they got to the end of the hallway,  they all looked at something infront of them. It was suho and Kystal.

They listened,  "Krystal wait!" Suho grabbed krystals wrist,  Krystal was looking at Shinhye,  then she turned around and leaned in and gave suho a lip kiss! Shinhye's eyes widen,  Suho was kissing Krystal,  shinhye dropped her books,  and everyone looked at her,  krystal stopped kissing Suho and looked at Shinhye,  Suho looked and widen his eyes when he saw  Shinhye. He noticed that there was a tear coming down from her eyes. "Shinnie!" Suho walked up to her and Shinhye broke from D.O.s hand,  Shinhye running off, followed by the rest of them! Krystal just stood there and grinned. Yoona saw everything,  "Hey,  Krystal! what the f*** was that for!" Yoona was screaming at her. Krystal just walked away,  but before Krystal could get far Yoona grabbed her and slapped her twice! Krystal was angry, Krystal tried to slap her back,  but didnt dare! Yoona held her hand up,  meaning slap me if you dare.

Shinhye was crying like crazy,  first her brother,  then this, what the heck was going on with her life! She got outside and ran out the school gate. Suho followed her. Shinhye ran across the street,  and stopped in the middle,  everything in her mind was burning like crazy. She couldnt think straight, but when she got to her senses a car was coming towards her,  she tried ti run but the car was too fast,  in a second the car hit shinhye and She fell to the ground! The last thing she saw was two people! But after that everything became dark!

 Well hello! Sorry for the long wait you guys! But since i made you guys wait for a long time,  i will make sure that i will post another chapter ttomorrow to make it up for you guys! And if your a new subscriber,  um hi and thanks for subscribing! But anyways keep commenting and hope you enjoy reading it might be boring since its kinda long,  but just read ot for me please and help me become an even better writer! Alright happpy reading Chingus!!!♡♡♥♡♡♥