Suho again?

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

Shinhye's POV

I woke up in a room. I was laying on a bed and someone was next to me, my head slowly turned towards my left and my eyes widened at what I saw! "Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed and jumped off the bed. He just fell to the floor and started groaning, "what are you doing to me!" I screamed and threw the pillow at him making him fall back onto the bed. "would stop and le me explain! Geez!" He stood up straight and rubbed his forehead, "So much for saving you!" he grumbled and walked towards the bed. "What.... wait saving me! Why would you think I needed you to save me!?" I was raged to the end, why would i want to leave my fathers side, what the heck! "what do you mean you didnt need saving!" He shouted back at me. "You know what! I'm done with you Suho!"

I pushed out of the way and ran towards the door, but his arms hugged my waist stopping me from leaving. "I'm sorry Shinnie, but i just really miss you too much!" His words were soft and pity, but i didnt let it dig in to deep, my hands tried to unravel his arms away from my waist, but he refused, his head snugged into my neck and I felt his hot breath on my skin, it brought shivers to me. "Please Suho! You have to stop!" I broke away from him and faced him. He frowned and I could see his eyes get watery, "Shinhye ah, I know you hate me, but please just let me hang with you for a day, I miss you too much too not see you! Please I'm begging you!" His stare was hurting me but i couldn't let that happen, "I'm sorry Suho, you and me were just a mistake your real soulmate is krystal, now please go back to her!" I could as if i was about to cry. His eyes got watery and he let out a big sigh, "Alright then, but this'll be the last time you'll ever see me again! Good bye Park Shinhye!" Wait what no, I ran to grab his hands, what was I doing, but I continued, "Fine then just one day, but please promise me that you wont say that ever again and to never talk about today!" I couldnt believe the words that came out of my mouth but was it too late to take it back! He looked at me and hugged me.

Suho's POV

I'm glad she finally said yes, I know i seem like a huge player right now, but i just miss her so much, her smile her laugh and her beautiful scent. "Get your jacket!" I grabbed instead and pulled her out of the room ad out the house into my car.  She sighed and slowly put on her jacket. everything was okay not perffect like old times but okay. Until she got a phone call, "Hello! Oh Luhan oppa, I uh... I went out for awhile!" She was whispering and looking at me and covering , but I heard every word she said. "Yes i'll come back home today, I promise alright! Bye! I love you too!" With that she hung up, she said I love you to him, did he really take my spot, my heart was cracking and my mind was blowing up. "Shinhye who was that!" I asked pretending I didnt know a thing, "Oh uh.. my mother!" I nodded, but wait I thought she lost her memory. I stopped the car and stare at her. "I thought you had amnesia!"

Shinhye's POV

Oh ! I got busted, oh my god what do i do! "Uh...what i have amnesia? what do you mean, I have a mother what are you talking about!" I tried really hard to play it off, "What, you just said that the person who called you was your mom!" Oh what do i do now, "Oh that was my bestfriends mom, I call her mom too because were really close!" Phew i think that worked. He nodded and started driving again! "Thank god!" "Huh what did you say!" Oh he heard that! I shook my head and he kept driving. 

Author's POV 

They walked around the path. The sun was still up and everything was quiet and awkward. They stood three feet away from each other, and finally rested on a bench, "Are you hungry, no lets just hurry up and take me back home please!" Shinhye didnt pay attention to Suho which upsetted him, "Shinhye please you need to be openhearted alittle more!" He faced her but she still wasnt facing him. he grabbed her head and placed on his chest, his arm s around her waist, "Just lay on me for awhile and let me read you some poems!" Shinhye tried to brake away, but he held her tight. As soon as he started saying poems, she instantly stopped and listen to him, he didnt have a book so it meant that he was making these poems from his heart, sooner or later Shinhye fell asleep in Suho's arms. 

Shinhye's POV

"Yah Suho!" I had awoken by someone's shout, my eyes slowly open and i saw a figure standing infront of us, oh my god what happen, I fell asleep! "Yah, Shinhye why would you do this to me!" She stared at me, I didnt mean to but it was just an accident, but wait she took Suho away from me first! "I'm sorry it was an accident i just fell asleep, uh I'll be going!" I quickly stood up and left. "But Shinhye you need a ride home!" I cant walking, it was to hard for me to explain everything. Why did i let him in again, and why did i feel so safe with him! I'm so messed up, oh god whats wrong with me. I started tearing as i got out the forest.

park+shin+hye+cries.jpg


Quick update again, suho is pulling her back in again, omo getting really close to the end! Good luck Shinhye fighting, what about Luhan!!! I was thinking of maybe doing something special fro this story!!!! But anyways subscribe and comment thanks