Chapter 6!!!

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

> Shinhye was taken to the hospital in a ambulance! Suho was by herside every minute! One of the nurses tried to calm him down by hugging him, but he just pushed her away! Suho was going to flip the whole car over, but he kept his temper in, he was mad at himself for making Shinhye cry and get into a car accident! If Luhan found out, Luhan would probably rip him apart! when they arrived at the hospital, they strolled Shinye into the operation room, Suho followed, but before they enter, Suho yelled for them to stop a minute! He ran to the cart and took his necklace off, he slowly placed it on Shinhye's neck, and backed off, they strolled her into the room. Suho fell to the ground afraid that something might happen to her, all of this was his fault!

> Ignoring all the texts he got from Krystal, Suho was focused on Shinhye! After a few minute Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O walked in, they were looking for Suho and Shinhye! "Eh isnt that Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked pointing to a guy sitting on a chair, Baekhyun hit the back of his head! "Why would that be Suho hyung, that guy is too handsome to be Suho!" Baekhyun stated. "That is Suho hyung! Idiot!' D.O said laughing at Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and D.O walked towards Suho while Baekhyun stood there feeling embarrassed! "Its okay Baekkie! I"ll forgive u!" Chanyeol smiled and hugged Baekhyun, then ran towards Suho! Baekhyun smiled and followed the others! "Yah hyung how's Shinhye! Is she okay, What happen!?" Sehun patted Suho on the back! Suho didnt answer him at all, his hands cupped his face. Just looking at Suho's expression u could tell that Suho was worried as ! 

Suho's POV

> I ran after Shinhye when i realised she saw Krystal kiss me! This wasnt suppose to happen! Shinhye was the one suppose to Kiss me, not Krystal! When I ran after Shinhye someone grabbed me, and pulled me to the side! It was my sister Tiffany! "Yah wat the heck u want gosh cant u see im busy!' i yelled at her while still looking for Shinhye. "Hey why did u kiss Krystal?!" tiffany slapped the side of my head. i rubbed it back and forward. "Yah if i bleed u better pay for me to go to the hospital!" Suho sarcasticly said to tiffany forgetting about shinhye! "anyways did u kiss krystal or not!" Tiffany was yelling at me now, i shooked then nodded!

> " wat the heck is that suppose to mean!?" Tiffany asked in confusion! "I didnt kiss her, she kissed me!" I said innocently. "She cant kiss my brother like that!' Tiffany slapped my arm. "who were u running after?" Tiffany reminded me, "oh Shinhye!' i remembered and ran after her. "Where the heck is she?" i stopped all out fo breath, but my head was still looking around! Then heard something, when i ran to the noise it was just a car crash! But then i realised that someone got hit! I ran towards the accident and saw the face it was Shinhye. the driver came out! i was calling her name, then quickly called the ambulance! "You'll be okay Shinhye!" Suho said to her before sheclosed her eyes.

>Back to the present lol!!!! 

> The docter came out and removed his mask. They all stood up, and walked to the docter. "how is she!" Suho asked and walked up beside he docter. The docter looked at his clipboard, "She is sorta okay! I mean she didnt take to much damage, but she did lose alot of blood! It would best for us to replace the blood she lost, but wedont have enough of her blood type here to replace it!' The docter said then stared at the guys meaning that if the boys were willing to donate some blood for Shinhye! Suho looked at the guys then at the docter, Kai knew exactly what Suho was going to do and Kai shooked his head, thinking that Suho will snap out of it. Suho saw what Kai did but ignored it, this was the biggest risk, if he did this he could turn Shinhye into a monster like him! Then Minho and His mother and Yuri walked in "i'll give her some of my blood!" Minho stepped up. "who are u?' the docter asked examining him,"i'm her brother!" Minho looked scared. The docter motioned him to the door, but Yuri held him back, Minho patted her arm and followed the docter. Yuri walked to Minho's mom and hugged her, stopping her from crying!

> AFter 3 hours, Luhan came running in. He headed to the room 201! "Shinnie please be okay!" Luhan said while looking at each room number! "199, 200, 201!" Luhan smiled and went for the door knob, but heard voices coming out of the room! "Shinhye, dont worry your going to be fine i promise!" Luhan peeked through the crack door, when he looked in he saw minho standing next to her, Luhan pushed the door open and walked inside, he pushed Minho away, "who the heck are you!" lUHAN asked the guy, but when the guy turned around luhan realised that it was choi Minho! "Oh Hyung! Your back!" Luhan walked over to Minho and helped him, Minho nodded and smiled weakly! " Yeah im back, wow you've become really strong Luhan!" Minho said while rubbing his arm. "oh sorry hyung!" Luhan said embarrassingly! that was the awkward moment that happened between Minho and Luhan!

> Luhan walked to Shinhye's side, he grabbed her hand and held it! "I'm sorry shinnie that i couldnt protect!" Luhan said, he was about to tear up. Yuri walked up to Luhan and patted him on the back! "Luhan i know you've liked Shinhye for a long time! Is that right!?" Yuri looked at Luhan, Luhan couldnt help but nod, how much uhan wanted to deny it, he coldnt hold it back Luhan had feelings for Shinhye since they were kids up till now, and she was still on his mind! Luhan was always inlove with Shinhye's beautiful smile and her laugh! Yuri smiled and patted him on the shoulder then ruffled his hair a little bit. "i knew it, u liked Shinhye ever since u were little kids!" Yuri laughed. "Well if u do still have feelings for her, then can u protect her from now on!" Yuri got into her serious mood this time! Luhan thought that she was joking, but quickly caught on! "what do u want me t do?" Luhan asked. Yuri turned around and walked towards the window! Then he turned back to face Luhan, "I want you to take Shinhye somewhere else, dont let her come back into the house!

> Luhan was shocked thatYuri had said that, "Look Luhan i know what you are! Your a wolf!" Yuri said out of nowhere it caught Luhans attention."How do u know?" Luhan looked at her. "It deosnt matter how i know but the point is that i do know, and if u want her to keep smiling then u should take her, becuase i can tell that the boy from earlier really likes her! Now whats his name Suho!?" She was being a now! But Luhan didnt want shinhye to fall for Suho , if she did, that mens there was no future for Luhan and Shinhye! Suho ran out of the hospital got into his car and drove after Luhan's car!

> "If u want to then take her now, and i promise i wont say one word to anyone!" Yuri opened the window. Luhan hesitated, but then again he really loved Shnhye truely from his heart. Luhan looked down and walked towards Shinhye, he lifted her up since she was wearing some new clothes Luhan didnt have to worry, but what happens if he does take her? "Its all for u and shinhye, u two can be ogether forever!" Yuri was teasing him now, she whispered in his ears. 

> Luhan knew it was wrong, but since he was sure he could protect her, he decided to take the chance and take shinhye with him! and the guys! Somewhere far where they can live together happily! Luhan walked to the window and made sure he was definately sure he was doing this, he closed his eyes and jumped out the window. As he got to the ground he landed softly close to the car. Luhan put her in the car and got in, he drove out of the driveway, making sure no onesaw a thing!

> But Luhan and Yuri wasnt slick enough because Suho heard every little thing they said and since suho wasalso a wolf, it was going to be easy to find luhan and Shinhye! But Yuri was also right about Suho liking Shinhye. Even if they only knew each other for a couple of weeks, Suho loved Shinhye and had many moments with her! He loved Shinhye for how she was acting so innocent! But he could lose Shinhye right now to Luhan! So he waisted no more time, he ran out of the hospital and got into his car driving after Luhan's car!

</> Sorry if i took forever to update and that i lied! BUt anyways how was this chapter? IT was really suppose to go like this like how luhan takes Shinhye but i just thought of it as i was typing this chapter, so anyways i couldnt think of a chapter name! So yeah! lol but anyways keep commenting and Subscribing! Trust me the story is just beginning! Annyeong! ^_^ !