Who are YOU!!!

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

At the Beach

> "Do you need help?" Shinhye smiled watching Chanyeol struggle opening the jar of kimchi! "Oh Uh! No i got this!" Chanyeol replied and turned back to the jar. Shinhye smiled and walked over to Chanyeol, she grabbed the jar and twisted the jar cap. It quickly turned and came right off! She smiled and handed the jar back to him, he scratched his head feeling embarrassed. They all laughed as Shinhye walked back to the bench, "Thank you Shinnie!" Chanyeol said as Shinhye sat down. 

> Kai came running to the area all tired and out of energy. "Yah, Kim Jongin what are you doing!" Suho stood and handed him some water. Kai quickly gulped it down and sat down next to Yoona. "I was walking in the woods, until i heard a rustling noise! I got scared and ran!" Kai said trying to bring his heartbeat back. "Kim Jongin why would you go in the woods!? Huh answer me!" Sehun asked giving him a glare. Kai scratched his head and looked down to the ground. "Answer Us!" Baekhyun said drinking his cola. "Uh! Uh! Uh! I.... I thought I saw... Uh I thought I saw... Krystal!" Kai slowly looked back up and saw Suho give him a glare. 

> Yoona looked at him and slapped the back of his head! "Yah Kai! Why would you go in the woods for krystal Jung!? You know I dont like her!" She yelled at him and turned back the other way. Kai rubbed his head in pain, "Eonni! I know you guys are enemies and she stole your boyfriend but i like her! Mianhae!" Kai said innocently. But it was true Kai had a crush on Krystal ever since middle school. "Yah that doesnt give you the rights to talk to Suho's fiance!" Chanyeol butted in. Shinhye's eyes quickly went up, "Wait what!? Who is Suho's fiance!?" She looked at everyone of them hoping that they werent talking about krystal! Then her eyes landed on Suho. 

> They all sat there silently. But Yoona decided to answer Shinhye, "Suho's fiance is no other then that , Krystal!" Yoona said in irritation just hearing Krystal made yoona go crazy! "Krystal Jung? The girl who was arguing with you at school!?" Shinhye looked at yoona and she nodded. "Why did your parents arrange for Suho and Krystal to get marry Tiffany!" Yoona pouted. tiffany shrugged her shoulders and frowned. No one noticing Shinhye, her eyes geting watery, feeling that she couldnt hold back her tears she got up from her seat and walked away excusing herself. Suho knew that she probably was hurt, so he got up and ran after her.

Back to Luhan and them

> Luhan drove up into the driveway, he parked the car not caring if it was straight or not! His anger was getting scarier, slamming the door, the coldness in his eyes, and him just growling silently. Xiumin just stared at him hoping he was okay, they followed him into the house. As they walked in Tao and Chen were sitting on the couch, Tao biting his finger while Chen was trying to call Shinhye. "Hyung thank goodness, before you say anthing please we are so sorry! But this whole thing is Chen's fault!" Tao accused Chen of everything. "yah tao what the heck, it was your fault for leaving her alone!" Chen rushing over to hit Tao but Lay holding him back. Luhan stood there stiff as a hammer, "YAH! Shut the up god damn it! We just need to find Shinnie!" kris shouted to calm everyone down. Luhan looked at Kris and nodded, "Lets go!" Luhan said walking back outside and into his car with Xiumin and Kris.

> "Come on Shinnie pick up!" Luhan whipering to himself, "yah Luhan the light!" Xiumin screamed, making Luhan look at the red light. He quickly stepped on the break pedal, making them forward a little. "Im sorry Hyung1" Luhan said bowing his head towards Xiumin, Xiumin just nodded and looked at Kris. "You Okay Kris!" Kris nodded. Luhan tunred back to the front, felling lost where could shinhye be he thought. Then it hit him, "Wait i think i might know where she is!" Luhan looked at Xiumin and told him to text the other guys. 

> At the Hospital

> "Please Lord help mmy husband!" Mrs. Park cried for lords savior right now. Minho walked over to comfort her, patting her on the back and giving her hugs. She pushed minho away and sat on the bench, "Omma im sorry, please forive me!" Minho went on his knees and started crying. She patted his shoulder and cried with him. Yuri stood there feeling a little bit of guilt. She walked to both of them and tried calming them down. "Minho! Omma stop crying Appa will be fine and we will find Shinhye!" Yuri patted both on the back. 'My son is so lucky to have you as his fiance!" Mrs. Park said and smiled placing her hand in Yuri's cheek. 

> The docter came out of the room holding a clipboard. Minho ran up to the docter with Mrs. Park Clinging onto his arm. "How is my husband Sir!" Mrs. Park spoke up hoping nothing to serious. "Have you ever had a person in your family with heart disease!?" The docter asked looking at hi clipboard then at Mrs. Park. Minho and Yuri looked back at her waiting for an answer. "Uh! Yes, my mother inlaw, she died because she had a heeart disease, but that doesnt mean my husband has it! Right!" Mrs. park feeling like fainting. He hesitated to say anything afraid that something might happen! "I cant say that Ma'm im sorry, but your husband has.... Mr. Park has heart disease, and it is possible that he could've gotten it from his Mother.But your husband has gotten a confirmation from our head docter that he has heart Disease!" 

> Back to the Beach! 

> "Why did it have to be Krystal! Why did it have to be Suho!" Shinhye whispered. "Stupid Suho, why did you make me fall inlove with you if you have a fiance! You probably dont even like me! Why am I so stupid, i should've listen to Luhan! Where are you Luhan Oppa!" Shinhye cried walking along the shore. A little tugged at her pants, making Shinhye looked down, the little girl was small, and had short hair. "excuse me eonni, but you are stepping on my shovel!" She said pointing to the shovel under shinhye's shoe! Shinhye looked down and lifted her feet.

> "Gomawo! why are you crying!" She said wiping Shinhye's tears, Shinhye smiled, "Shinhye!" someone screamed from behind, Shinhye turned around, surprised seeing Suho standig there out of breath. he had his hands on his wais, they both stared at him with shocked faces, "what am I that hideous!?" Suho asked feeling his face.

> "Oppa why did you follow me! Shouldn't you be with the others?" Shinhye said while looking at the water. "What about you?" Suho said in reply. Shinhye turned her face towards him, "Smart using my own words against me!" She smiled making Suho laugh. "Look about the marriage-!" Before he could finish Shinhye stopped him and changed the subject. "Sohow long have you known Krystal?'" Shinhye asked rocking her feet. "not long! maybe when our parents met!" Suho said rocking his feet back and forward mocking Shinhye. 

> Shinhye sat on the ench by herself, looking at the sunset. "Yah Shinhye!" Shinhye turned around surprised, there krystal stood there with her arms crossed. "Where's Suho!" SHe said that rudely. "He's with the other!" Shinhye pointing to their direction. "Thanks, but listen if you don't want to get into any trouble with me, then you better stop hanging around Suho Oppa! i hope you know he is going to be my husband pretty soon!" She walked to Shinhye and shoved her to the ground. "yah why did you do that!?" Shinhye screamed back at her, Krystal kneeled down and squeezed her jaw shaking it back and forward, "I'm warning you, dont touch my Suho, or you and me are going to have a problem, Suho doesnt like you, he loves me, thats why were getting married!" Krystal said giving her a glare, Shinhye saw a sparkle in her eye, like Suho and luhans.

> Krystal stood back up and walked away. Shinhye slowly got up, she looked down, tears dropped to the ground! She looked at the woods, and slowly headed towards it. "Luhan Oppa where are you!?" She cried hard, she was surrounded by trees, wishing that she didnt enter the woods. "Suho! Chanyeol! You guys!" Shinhye shouted for someone. She slowly walked, every step was like a step to her death, it was getting late, and she was by herself, "Uh! stupid Shinhye why did you come into the woods!" Then she remembered what Kai had said earlier. Suddenly she felt chills going up her arm, she made sure she didnt touch anything, so she crossed her arms and continued walking.

> Shinhye stood there clueless, she was going to cry, but suddenly heard some rustling, and then a low growling. She looked to her right and then her left. Her legs were shaking,"who ever it is! Stay away from me!" Shinhye shouted, she bent down picking up a branch and held it close to her. She continued walking but this time gaurding herself. Not watching where she was stepping she tripped on a branch, makingher branch drop to her side, "Oww!" She winced in pain and rubbed her head, when she got her full vision back, a dark shawdow hovered on top of her, holding her down, Shinhye didnt react at all, instead she closed her eyes and waited to see what was going to happen. "Hello Ms. Park, i never thought that you would be this beautiful, so delicious! Oh i bet im going to enjoy this!" Whatever it was whispered into her ears making her flinch in fright. The dark shadow opened his jaws wide, revealing his teeth, harp as knives and jaw wide as a snake. 

> Shinhye's hand searching for her branch, moving her hand around, but her hand stopped as blood started flowing down from her arm. She got scratched, this was the end she thought and closed her eyes. "Shinnie!" Suho screamed as he saw her nd the dark Shadow, she opened her eyes and saw Suho! He ran towards them, and quickly changed into a wolf, tacling the dark shawdow over. Shinhye laid on the ground still processing what she saw. But quickly she got up and backed up to the tree. Suho leaped infront of Shinhye guarding her. But another one came to his other side, tackling him to the ground, and suddenly more came. Shinhye grabbed the brach and swinged it at one of the dark shadows, "stop hurting him!" she screamed as she saw Suho growling in pain, the dark shadow she hit turned around and tackled her down, "Wrong move princess!" It growled, "Shinhye!" Luhan screamed jumping in to help her. He threw the dark shawdow to the other side, then notice Suho, "yah, Suho!" he stood there watching his friend get hurt! "Oh Luhan i see you've join the game too! Good this is going to be fun!" The dark shadow charged towards Luhan, and Luhan quickly turned into a wolf, he pushed the dark shawdow to the ground. And ran to Suho, biting and pushing the other dark shawdows off of him! They both stood there bleeding but guarding Shinhye. They both growled and charged towards the dark shadows, thats when Shinhye knew that the dark shadows were also wolves. 

> Then she noticed Chanyeol and the others were standing at the other side, they stood there waiting for the cue to change, when the dark shawdows tackled suho and luhan down making them bleed, the rest of them quickly changed into wolves, "what is this!" Shinhye screamed, they all were fighting, Tiffany and Yoona came running to the scene, they took out the daggers (Knives) and stabbed the dark shawdows with it. Shinhye was trying to calm herself down, and when she did, all the dark shadows were all on the floor dead, well except for one this one stood on its two feet and looked humaned. He held a gun and aimed it at Suho and Luhan as they were changing back into humans, Shinhye saw it and ran to suho and luhan, BOOM! Blood flowing down, everyone staring at Luhan, Suho and Shinhye, one of them got shot, finally Shinhye fell to the ground, her stomach was bleeding like crazy, her breathing was hard. Luhan and Suho ran to her, Luhan picked her up, and held her stomach trying to stop the bleeding. herhands were trembling. "Shinnie hold on, please hold on!" Luhan said tears coming out. "Min Jun is gone hyung!" lay and D.o came running back. "I dont care i need to get Shinhye to a hospital!" Luhan screamed, "Luhan Oppa why didnt you tell me that you were a wolf!? You too Suho, all of you actually!" Shinhye said in pain, trying to smile. Suho looked at her "Hold on Shinnie! You'll be okay i promise!" Suho said holding her hand. Slowly Shinhye's eyes closed!

> OMO! I updated! Huh i feel so tired! I know I said i had school and science fair, but making you guys happy is more important i am so sorry for taking so long to update! Thankyou for understanding! Keep subscribing and commenting! ^^ Trust me your comments make me a better writer in anyway! :) Happy reading since its the weekend and i get three days off from school i will try to update again! Next Preview! ^^

> "Try again! the bullet is too deep in! I dont know if we can save her! We have to keep trying!"

> "Suho i'm sorry for breaking up our friendship!" Luhan said hoping for forgiveness!

> "Its never too late to start over bro! Thank you for helping me!" Suho said smiling. They both hugged, "Friends again, and Exo again!" they all shouted together as 12 not 6 but 12 the whole group! 

> All 12 boys sat in the living room while Shinyhye, Tiffany and yoona went to the store. The boys were watching tv and talking. Then the elders came on their tv scaring them, and popped in the living room. "I told you boys that if you do not fight, then something bad will happen!" an elder yelled in rage! "How did you do that! Forget it! but too bad were friends again, nothing is going to break us apart ever again! Finally WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!" Luhan said standing up from his seat! "I see! So you boys are willing to give up in something special huh! Well you better watch out for your friend! Park Shinhye!" The elder said and dissappeared! 

> "Eonnie, why arent you helping me!" Krystal pouted. "Look Krystal i cant right now remember my wedding is in three months now stop bothering me!" She yelled back. "But Yuri eonni your my sister, if you dont help im telling Mom and dad!" krystal said and crossed her arms.

> Thank you and keep subscribing!!! ^^