New Friends

Love Reunites the Pack (Editing)

*me going narrate again okay!* 

 

Luhan and Shinhye walked to class first,  when they got in they noticed Kris and Tao sitting at the desk talking to girls. Typical Kris and Tao,  Luhan said groaning. Luhan was still holding onto Shinhyes hands,  they walked over to Kris and Tao making the girls fled away. They all were whimpering when they saw Luhan holding Shinhyes hand. When luhan let go of Shinhyes hand,  she walked over to her desk,  laying her bag on the floor and taking out her books,  but when she looked up, she saw Tao smiling at her. "are you okay Tao!" Shinhye asked him. Tao nodded and asked,  "i keep hearing Luhan call you shinnie,  can i call you shinnie too!" Tao said with a smile. Shinhye nodded and chuckled a little, "but you have to tell luhan too!" shinhye knew that, she cdnt give anyone else permission to call her shinnie if Luhan didnt give permission also. Tao walked to Luhan and said,  "Luhan,  shinhye said i could call her shinnie too,  but i need to tell you,  is it okay!" Tao seemed frightened when he asked  Luhan. "No,  ypu cant call her Shinnie ly i can!" Luhan yelled at Tao. Shinhye noticed and said "Yah,  lulu! dont yell at Tao,  he can call me shinnie!"Shinhye said defending Tao. "But shinnie,  huh fine but only me and tao!" Luhan said. "Wait i wanna call her Shinnie too," Kris, Chen,  Xiumin,  and Lay said as they overheard the conversation.  Luhan agreed to let them call Shinhye, Shinnie,  but only them. As the teacher came they all sat down,  Shinhye realizing that this school wasnt that bad!

 

 

 The bell ringed and everyone walked out of class,  but Shinhye,  Luhan and the other guys walked out without Shinhye,  making Shinhye all by herself. She grabbed her books and got up, she left and headed for the school garden. It was amazing,  there were flowers along the path,  it was like a nature world. But when she was walking she accidently bumped into someone,  making them drop their books. Shinhye quickly bended down and picked them up,  but there was one particular book that caught her eyes,  it was her book,  the one she lost on the bus. How did it get here,  shinhye wondered,  "are you okay Shinhye!" that voice it was familiar. She looked up and saw Suho standing there smiling. Suho's smile was like a sunset,  so beautiful and charming. Shinhye stood up and apologized, she handed the books to Suho and turned to walk away,  but Suho tapped her before she could get far. Shinhye slowly turned around,  her eyes were closed,  but when she opened it,  her book was right infront of her face. "I think this belongs to you,  right?"  Shinhye looked up and took the book,  she quickly thanked him and walked away. But before she got far,  Shinhye tripped, it made Suho look at her worried,  but Shinhye got backed up, she turned around and said to Suho,  "im okay,  i just saw something shiny!" shinhye said trying to pull her clumsiness off! She turned arpund and walked away embarrassed, Suho just chuckled and whispered,  "Little cute wolf,  you dont think i know you fell,  but you pulled it off adorablely. your different i could feel it" Suho chuckled and walked away. 

 

 

Shinhye walked into the cafeteria, everyone was staring at her,  did she do something wrong,  did they see her fall at the garden,  they couldnt have,  it was just me and suho, Shinhye thought, then she realized,  it wasnt her they were looking at,  it was the girls behind her, four of them,  they were arguing. Shinhye just stood there and listened. "Yeah, sure,  i dont care,  take him,  its up to you! he is nothig to me anymore!" one girl yelled. "aww are you going to cry,  yoona!its okay wipe those tears off, you dont have to cry! wait actually you do!" Then that girl left with her group,  leaving Yoona and that other girl. Shinhye walked towards Yoona,  "Are you okay,  here!" Shinhye handed her a tissue. "Thanks!" Yoona said wiping her eyes. Shinhye smiled at both of them. 

 

 

They sat at the table talking. "Who was that girl making you cry?" Shinhye asked Yoona. "Krystal the number one most popular in this school.!"Yoona answered. Shinhye nodded and remebered  bumping into her.  "Im Parkshinhye, whays your name!" Shinhye asked them. "I'm Yoona and this is Tiffany!" Yoona said with a smile. All of lunch period the girls chatted,  Shinhye had actually made two real friends. When lunched ended,  the girls went to class,  Shinhye waved goobye to Yoona and Tiffany. Shinhye walked into class,  Sehun and D.O. were sitting there talking,  then Chanyeol came in and took Shinhye to her seat, she was surprised to see Chanyeol come in so fast, Shinhye didnt even noticed that Chanyeol was behind her. He sat down next to her, Sehun and D.O. joining them. Sehun then said out of nowhere "Your very pretty Shinhye!"  They all nodded, making Shinhye blush a little. Then Suho,  Kai, and Baekhyun walked in, they all had a smile on their faces,  especially suho! 

 

 

"Are you coming today!" Baekhyun asked Shinhye. But before she could answer Baekhyun, she got a text from Luhan,  *dont go anywhere after school alright! ^u^ * Shinhye smiled, she quickly replied to Luhan and the  answered Baekhyun, "im sorry baekkie,  but I cant today!" Shinhye had made up a new nickname for baekhyun, "baekkie?" They all asked her, she nodded and explained to them that she wantes to call baekhyun baekkie and chanyeol, channie. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both smiled, and then turned to the front, but then Krystal walked in, It , ade Kai get up immediatelyt Krystal didnt care, she walked up to Suho, and then told him how cute he was! She say next to Suho, it made Shinhye's eyea watery, but she held it in, this was a moment where she wished she had luhan, to comfort her. 

 

When the bell ring,  Shinhye grabbed her things first, and quickly left,  not hearing suho call for her.  She walked to her locker, Kris was standing there waiting for her. When she approached him,  he smiled and he then let her open her locker. Shinhye grabbed her jacket,  but Kris handed  a black one to her! "Here wear this one,  it will keep you more warm Shinnie! Kris helped her put the jacket on,  then he put the hood on her,  "alright our little adorable wolf,  will be more warm right!" Kris said,  then gave her the cutest smile ever. Shinhye had never seen Kris like this before,  but now that she has,  she kind of thouht it was adorable. "i am Luhan for now,  so i have to hold your hand,  arrasso!" kris locked their fingers together,  making Shinhye flinch a little. They both left the building, but Shinhye never noticed suho was looking at kris and her the whole time. 

 

Shinhye and Kris got int the car, Shinhye wondering where Luhan was. Should she be afraid, but for some reason Shinhye wasnt scared,  not at all. Kris smiled at Shinhye, then started the car and slowly drove off. "Um wheres Luhan and the others?" Shinhye asked Kris, "you'll  see Shinnie,  be patient, arrasso!"  Kris said with a smile and focused on driving. Shinhye was confused she thought it was going to be just her and luhan, she was going to murder luhan.

 

 

 Kris drove up to a beach, why did kris take me here, Shinhye thought as she looked out the window, Kris walked around the car to open the door for Shinhye.  When she got out of the car, Kris quickly locked their fingers, it made Shinhye surprised, "remember I have to be luhan, since he wasnt here!" Kris smiled and led Shinhye to the sand, then she saw luhan and the other guys,they all ran towards Kris and Shinhye. "Yah, why are you holding Shinnies hand?!" Luhan yelled at kris, "yah, you told me to be like you, this is what you do!" Kris answer ed back.  Shinhye juat smiled and wakked towards Chen and Lay. "Come on Shinnie, lets go into the water!" Lay asked Shinnye. "Um its okay, you guys can go, I wanna build a sand castle!" She smiled and sgarted on the sand castle,  the guys ran into the water, jumping in it, while Shinhye took out her camera and snapped a picture of them.  She snapped about three before luhan and them came running towards her.

 

 

"Shinnie you want me to help you?" Xiumin asked as he sat down next to her, Shinhye nodded, they both started building thw castle and the rest of them came and helped. They finished making the sand castle after an hour, Shinhye clapped her hands, then she took out her camera and snapped a photo.  She put the camera back in the bag, and then they went to go get some food to eat.  

Luhan took Shinhye home, "Lulu, thank you!" Shinhye said to luhan witth a smile. "Your welcome, so did anything to you and those other guys Chanyeol and them?!" Luhan askdd while keepong his eyes on the road. "Um I gave chanyeol and Baekhyun nicknames!" Shinhye said, all of a sudden luhan drove to the curb. Luhan turned to look at Shinhye, his eyes were turning red, Shinhye couldnt believe what she saw, but she was too frighten to say anything.  "Shinnie, I want you to be careful with those guys you  cant trust them alright! Shinhye nodded, then luhan gave her a hug and started to drive again.

Shinhye walked to her room, she laid her bag on her bed, why was her life so tough, the person you love is enemys with the other person you love shinhye thought. She noticed her camera sticking out of her bag, she reached for it. It made her smile as she scroll through the photos, as she got to the one she took of luhan and them, she zoomed in, why did their bodies look like a animal, what was happening, as she examined the photo she realized that they had a wolf shaped, and then she noticed their eyes, all red! It couldnt be, could it, shinhue whispered to herself, could it be that luhan and them were wolves,  was that their secret!

Sorry if you read this before I could finish the whole thing, my tablet wasnt working right, so yeah, but anyways keep commenting, help become a better writer alright! Im sorry I havent been updating this week, but u know too much school so! Thanks keep subscribing!g