Y9 • Alice

Y • Y • Y
#taken from Yesung's point of view
 
"Done," Yoon stops the melodies. She stands up from her seat and heads to the door. "We'll continue it again in two days. Try to sing the acapella version."
 
She leaves the music room without looking back at us. Three of us exchanged looks before finally leave the music room as well.
 
"Well, see you in two days," Yoseob bids me goodbye after Yonghwa left with his manager. I smile and wave at him as he enters the car, driving away.
 
"Give me fifteen minutes," I mutter to my manager quickly.
 
Without waiting for his respond, I turn around and step back into Yoon's residence again. I enter the house, looking around to find her presence but she is nowhere to be found.
 
I go upstairs and my eyes stop at the maroon door, the one with "Y" letter is engraved on the door.
 
There is this uneasy feeling whenever I look at her lately. She looks annoyed with something that we can't see, something we don't know.
 
And I worry about her.
 
Yes, you can say that I'm being silly for worrying her. Someone who is being so cold and distant from us, someone who is blocking the world from herself, someone who is trying to hide her existence.
 
But I feel something is connecting us. Yoon and three of us.
 
I don't want to say that fate is binding us together or something like that but I believe that Yoon loves music; just like what we do.
 
Three of us are vocalists. We are singers who love music with all our hearts, believing that music can change the world, and we are trying our best to deliver the change with love to our fans.
 
Our music is our shape of love.
 
I'm acting way too much but I'm really sure that Yoon also loves music; despite the fact whether she wants to have her talent or not.
 
Because she learned how to play musical instruments. Because she agreed to train us. Because she played beautiful melodies.
 
If she doesn't like music, she could refuse this request. She could let us train with different ways instad of keep listening to our voices.
 
And I believe that only people who love music that can produce beautiful melodies.
 
Just like what Yoon always does.
 
I was going to knock the door when I hear the loud bang from inside; someone just hit the wall with something hard.
 
"Y-Yoon!" I open the door in panic. I know I should have knocked but I'm too panic to think about the manner right now.
 
It's a dark room. There are only five chairs and a round table. I look aside and find that Yoon just threw the glass vase because the vase is shattered on the floor right now.
 
There is a dim chandelier in the center of the ceiling, the only source of light in the room.
 
She is all alone in the dark creepy room. Her breathe is unstable as if she just ran from somewhere.
 
"Yoon, are you alright?" I rush to her side, grabbing her shoulders with my hands, trying to gain her attention as I look at her beautiful eyes. The black and icy blue.
 
"You are this close...," she murmurs, looking at the floor. She clutches my shirt weakly. "This close..."
 
I don't know why but I feel that she really needs someone. I don't know what she is talking about but I feel that she needs someone to be with her.
 
I pull her into a hug, letting her to bury her face on my chest.
 
"I hate being Alice," I can hear her voice. "Being the little girl who people envy because of the Wonderland trip."
 
I her long hair, trying to focus on what she is saying. I can feel her scent, the scent that makes my heart to beat faster than usual.
 
Yoon is this close to me. Really close.
 
And she doesn't pull away from me.
 
"I don't want to be Alice," her grip on my shirt becomes tighter.
 
"I hate this curse."