Y1 • Announcement

Y • Y • Y
#taken from Yesung's point of view
 
I just finished my dance practice with the rest of Super Junior members. I've finished shower when our manager comes to me.
 
"Yes?" I react.
 
"President wants you to meet him," he says, "now."
 
"Why?" I feel uneasy. I don't remember that I did mistakes for our preparation for our new album. Why does he want to meet me?
 
"He wants to tell you something important," he gives me a gesture to follow him.
 
I follow him until we reach President Lee's room. He opens the door for me and says, "I'll tell Leeteuk. You can go back to meet us after you're done."
 
By those words, he leaves me alone to meet President Lee. I close the door slowly and find President Lee is sitting silently with his notebook is opened in front of him.
 
"Welcome, Yesung," he greets me and I bow to him.
 
He closes his notebook and looks at me without saying anything. I hold my breath, waiting for him to say something.
 
"I want you to meet someone," he finally speaks up. "Someone who had a really great role when I built this SM Entertainment."
 
I frown. Who is that person?
 
"I know you will be busy with the promotion of Super Junior's 5th album," President Lee is still looking at me as if he is examining my expression. "But I need you to rearrange your schedule."
 
"May I know for what reason?" I dare myself to ask. I'm really curious now.
 
"You'll meet her," President Lee flashes a smile, "tonight."
 
 
#taken from Yonghwa's point of view
 
I knock the door. Our manager told me to meet President Park this evening. He didn't tell me why though but I'm sure it's really urgent. I rarely met President Park unless it's a really important matter.
 
"Come in," I hear his voice from inside the room.
 
I open the door. He gives me a sign to sit down so I take a seat, across from him. There are some papers on his table, waiting for him to sign, but it looks like our conversation is more important for now.
 
"There is someone you need to meet," he opens the conversation. "She is a genius. She helped me a lot with her intelligence. I want all of Mnet Media artists to meet her if I could, but unfortunately, she only let me to send one person to meet her."
 
"Is it me?" I ask politely.
 
"Yes, she chose you," President Park smiles to me. "She did a lot to Mnet Media but I never revealed it to public. She is really mysterious, if I may say, but I will never doubt her intelligence."
 
"When will I meet her?" now I'm really curious about the person. Why does President Park want me to meet her?
 
"Tonight," President Park answers.
 
 
#taken from Yoseob's point of view
 
"Yoseob," our manager calls out my name. I just finished the rehearsal for UNITED CUBE Concert with the other members of BEAST.
 
"Yes?" I respond.
 
He walks closer to us. We are sitting on the floor, sweating because of the dance practice. He doesn't sit down with us.
 
"President Hong wants to meet you," he says. "With the other members as well."
 
We exchange looks. Why does President Hong want to meet us all of a sudden?
 
"Go shower," our manager tells us. "I'll meet you upstairs."
 
We nod and quickly rush to shower. It must be really important. We finish in less than an thirty minutes and meet our manager afterwards. He is standing in front of President Hong's room.
 
"Did we make mistakes?" Dongwoon whispers.
 
"He just want to tell you guys something," our manager reaches out to open the door. "Just listen to him."
 
He opens the door and we enter the room. President Hong is standing, looking through the window. He turns to see us and gives us a warm smile.
 
We bow and greet him, "Good evening, President Hong!"
 
"That's a spirit," he sits on his chair. "You must be wondering why I ask all of you to meet me."
 
We don't answer him; it's just a rethorical question. He likes to do that a lot when talking to us.
 
"I sent a request to someone who helped me in the past," he taps his fingers on the table. "She is a really amazing person. I asked her to train the artists of CUBE Entertainment but then, since she is a really introvert person, she refused my request. She only let me to send a person under her training."
 
No one responds. I'm wondering who is that person; looks like President Hong really respects her.
 
"If only I could, I would send all of you under her training but she has told me her decision," he stops his tapping fingers. He looks directly at me and stares at me for a moment.
 
"Yoseob," he speaks out my name. "You will go."
 
The other members look at me, amazed by President Hong's words.
 
"Seriously?" I stun.
 
"There are some circumstances you need to understand," President Hong stands up. "I'll tell you the detail later. For now, please prepare yourself to meet her tonight."