Y16 • Yesung

Y • Y • Y
#taken from Yesung's point of view
--- you are reading the alternate ending for Yesung
 
1 year later
 
I tell my manager to stop the car at the usual place. I step out from the car, telling my manager that he can leave me for three hours; it's been a while since the last time I visited Yoon.
 
I just returned from overseas for Super Show 4. Thanks to the training I received from Yoon when I was with Yonghwa and Yoseob last year, I have more experiences about music now.
 
As usual, I push open the main gate while the car leaves. There are four other cars parked at the yard and I notice one of them is the car Jonghyun "Shinee" drives.
 
A smile forms on my lips as I make my way to the residence, heading to the music room. Even though a month have passed, the residence never changed. But it has changed a lot since the last night of our training.
 
The window curtains don't cover the window fully anymore unless it's night. As for now, since it's 5 PM, the curtains are still tied up, revealing the beautiful sky. The house looks so much brighter now.
 
I knock the door of the music room three times before opening the door slightly. I find Jonghyun, Luna "f(x)", Hyorin "SISTAR", and Junsu "2PM" are standing in line while a girl with long black hair and white knit hat is playing the piano.
 
"Yesung!" Jonghyun greets me. He gives me a brotherly hug with a big grin. "Welcome back! How's Malaysia?"
 
"Good," I answer with a smile. I gaze at the others and give them my greetings, "How's training?"
 
"Amazing," Hyorin answers with excitement. "Yoon is really amazing. I'm glad that she chose me for this month!"
 
"You still lack your control when I play the guitar," the girl stops playing the piano and stands up, tucking her long hair behind her ear. She crosses her arms together, "You need to train your control."
 
Yoon hasn't changed at all. At least for her training method.
 
Yes, the beautiful girl who is standing in front of me is Yoon. She is wearing white dress and gray cardigan with black high heels. Her beautiful eyes are still showing the black and icy blue colors.
 
After telling four of them about their lacks of the training today, she bid them goodbye, telling them to train by themselves before their next training in two days. They bid us goodbye, leaving me and Yoon alone in the music room.
 
"Looks like you're doing good," I walk closer to Yoon. She sits again, examining my face with her beautiful eyes. "What color am I now?"
 
"Yellow," she murmurs with monotone. "Are you that happy to see me?"
 
I chuckle because of her question, "Of course I am, Yoon. It's been a month and I'm wondering how you're doing without me. I worry too much, don't I?"
 
"Nothing special," Yoon mutters coldly as her eyes shift to the violin in front of her. "It's all good."
 
And the night when she talked to me return to my mind when I look at her beautiful face. The night she decided to change her life.
 
"Yesung, you're different," Yoon talked to me when we're alone in the room where she fainted long time ago. "And I think I need to thank you for being yourself. For accepting me as myself."
 
I blinked in surprise. I couldn't believe that Yoon just thanked me. It's the first time.
 
"Do you think a change will be a turning point for me?" Yoon looked through the window, gazing at the night sky. "What kind of change can I do?"
 
I clenched my fists, taking a deep breath before answering her question, "I think you need to share your love of music to the others."
 
She didn't look at me but I knew she was listening to me so I continued again.
 
"Your training might be different from ordinary trainings but we learned a lot from you. We enhanced because of you and we're grateful for that. The way you love music makes us grow better with music and I think you can share your knowledge with the others who love music as well," I explained briefly. "No need for secrecy. Our Presidents will protect you for sure."
 
Her eyes locked with mine. I could see the beauty within her mysterious eyes.
 
"Do you think I can do that?" she muttered her doubt.
 
"I'm sure you can," I dared myself to step closer to her. I reached out my hand and caressed her cheek gently, "I will be with you. I promise."
 
The week after that, the contract between us ended. I didn't visit her again but one day, President Lee called me and told me about Yoon's decision to take other artists to be trained under her care.
 
She would like to train different artists every month and she offered the chances to other labels as well; she opened up her training for free as long as her public profile are hidden from the world.
 
Yoon also told President Lee that I am allowed to visit her. It goes the same for Yonghwa and Yoseob, probably because we are her first trainees.
 
And, here I am now, standing in front of Yoon.
 
She still has her unique traits. Cold, calm, mysterious, arrogant. But she tries her best to open up for the others.
 
At least for me.
 
Suddenly Yoon reaches out her hand, almost touch my hand but she stops in the middle of the air.
 
"I'm here," I embrace her hand and smile, knowing that she is measuring the distance between us because her AIWS has occured. "I'm this close to you."
 
She returns my embrace softly, pulling me to step closer to her. Yoon rests her head on my stomach, making my heart to jump inside my body.
 
"Stay for a while," Yoon murmurs. I her hair gently, listening to her carefully. "You promised me that you will be with me."
 
"Yes, I promise," I smile, knowing that she really believes in me. "I'll stay."
 
"Forever."