Y6 • Colors

Y • Y • Y
#taken from Yesung's point of view
 
I check my watch. I guess I'm too early tonight. I'm supposed to meet Yoon at 7 PM and it's still 6.30 PM now. Since I'm too afraid to be late again, I finished my dance practice earlier today.
 
I stand in front of the gate. Should I just enter the house?
 
I open the gate and take a look around. This house has a really beautiful yard. There is a big old tree and many different types of flowers. I think it's not Yoon's choices; I guess it's just what the gardeners picked for the house.
 
I take a deep breath and then push the door slowly. As usual, this house has the dim lights; not too bright and not too dark.
 
I step upstair, right to the music room. Maybe I can practice by myself before the others arrive. I hope Yoon won't get mad at me.
 
I open the door slowly.
 
Yoon is inside the room, sleeping quietly, resting her head on the piano. I guess she fell asleep. It's the first time I see her sleeping face.
 
I step closer to her, trying hard not to make a single sound that can wake her up. She doesn't notice my appearance yet.
 
Her bangs are covering her beautiful face; yes, I admit it, she is really beautiful. Her mysterious side adds her charming point.
 
Slowly but sure, I move aside her bangs, letting me look at her beautiful face. She looks really innocent when she is sleeping; as if she is the different Yoon who gives us the cold smile and arrogant behavior.
 
Something about her is really mysterious.
 
Something about her is really secretive.
 
But then I can't help myself to look at her whenever I'm with her.
 
Suddenly she opens her eyes. I pull my hand away from her face. She moves her bangs to cover her eyes again, straightens her body and puts her fingers on the piano tunes again.
 
"You're not supposed to be here this early," she hisses.
 
"I'm sorry," I bow to her.
 
She doesn't say anything but she plays out our song, Bonamana, with the piano. She plays really beautiful, making me speechless.
 
"Don't worry," she stops all of a sudden. "I'm not mad at you."
 
I sigh in relieve even though I wonder how does she know that I was worrying about it.
 
"But you should knock, you know?" she stands up and turns around, giving me her back.
 
"My apologize," I bow again. I stand up properly again and look at her. She is staring at the floor with her bangs covering her eyes. Sometimes I think she can look without her eyes; maybe I just think too much.
 
A knock on the door snaps me back to reality. Yoseob opens the room and walks to me, greeting me cheerfully. A minute after that, Yonghwa knocks the door and gathers together with us.
 
"I guess we can start the training now," Yoon finally stops staring at the floor and moves closer to us; she didn't move even an inch since Yoseob entered the room.
 
When she is going to grab a violin, she looks at Yonghwa for a while.
 
"We can continue it later if you want to have a dinner first," Yoon gives us her usual smirk. "The servants always stock up some ingredients in the kitchen. You can use them."
 
"How do you know that I...," Yonghwa looks shocked. I guess he doesn't have dinner yet. Well, he does look tired, but how did Yoon know about it?
 
"Because you're pale green," Yoon answers.
 
There she goes again with her colors talk. I don't understand.
 
I exchange looks with Yoseob and he shrugs, giving me a sign that he doesn't understand what Yoon's talking about as well.
 
"You two are violet now," Yoon stares at us under her bangs. "Ask and you'll know."
 
No one answers her.
 
She smirks and walks to the door, "I'll lead you to the kitchen. I don't need a training without your focus."
 
She walks down the stairs and turn to the left side, entering the room with dark blue painted door. I assume that it's the kitchen.
 
We follow her behind and enter the kitchen together. I'm amazed by the kitchen; it has a classic and elegant style.
 
Yoon opens the refrigerator, "Use anything you want. I don't care."
 
Yonghwa hesitates for a moment but he walks to the refrigerator and picks some vegetables. He puts them on the wastafel, ready to wash them.
 
"Throw away the cabbage if you don't want to harm yourself," Yoon mutters. She is leaning to the wall, watching us choosing the ingredients.
 
I pick up the cabbage and look at the expired date on the plastic bag. It has expired a week ago. How did she know?
 
"It's black," she mutters. "You better use the bright green one."
 
"What do you mean?" Yoseob asks impatiently.
 
Yonghwa hits his shoulder, telling him to lower down his tone.
 
Yoon laughs as if Yoseob asked her a ridiculous question. She moves her bangs and we can see her two different colored eyes now.
 
"I'm not a psychic," she says. "It's called synesthesia."
 
"Sy-synes what?" Yoseob mumbles.
 
I shake my head as my sign that I don't know either.
 
Absolute pitch, heterochromia iridum, and now synesthesia?