Y2 • Yoon

Y • Y • Y
Yonghwa steps out from the car. He needed two hours to reach his destination.
 
It's a big old house. Yonghwa can see a big tree, standing tall in the house garden. He steps closer to the gate and opens it slowly.
 
He stops when he notices lights from another car. The car just stopped next to his car and a man opens the door from the passenger seat.
 
"Yonghwa?" Yesung looks surprised. He walks to Yonghwa's stand and reaches out his hand. Yonghwa shakes his hand with Yesung; he is also surprised to see Yesung here. He can look one of Super Junior's manager is sitting on the driver seat.
 
"What a surprise," Yonghwa smiles politely. "Are you here to meet a person?"
 
"Yes, President Lee asked me to meet her," Yesung frowns. "Are you...?"
 
"Yes," Yonghwa nods, "President Park sent me here. He asked me to meet her alone, without my manager."
 
Yesung nods; President Lee asked him the same thing.
 
Yonghwa looks at something behind Yesung and mutters, "Looks like it's not only us."
 
Yesung turns and sees another car is coming. The car stops and Yoseob steps out from the car. He looks at the old house, not noticing the other two persons' existence because of the dark night,
 
"Yoseob," Yesung calls his name until he looks at them.
 
"Yesung? Yonghwa?" Yoseob approaches them. "What are you two doing here?"
 
"The same goes for you," Yonghwa laughs.
 
"President Hong wanted me to meet this special person here. He said for some special training or stuff like that," Yoseob rubs his head.
 
"Without our manager, right?" Yesung adds in and Yoseob nods. He gives a gesture to Yonghwa and Yoseob to follow him. He opens the unlocked gate and steps inside.
 
They stop at the two-sided doors. Yonghwa kneels to pick up a paper, folded and tucked between the doors.
 
"Just open the door and close it. Turn left and sit in the dining room."
 
Yesung and Yoseob exchange looks when Yonghwa read the paper for them. Yesung opens the door slowly; yes, it's not locked. They step inside the house. It has dim lightning and it's a really big house.
 
"Whoa," Yoseob is amazed by the house but Yonghwa quickly turns to the left, exactly following the instruction. Yesung and Yoseob follow him and they find the dining room.
 
There is a dining table from wood and ten chairs around the table. They look really antique and expensive. There are three windows in the dining room but all of them are curtained by maroon curtains.
 
"Hey," Yoseob picks a paper on the dining table and read it for Yesung and Yonghwa.
 
"Welcome. Please have a seat."
 
There are three envelopes next to the small paper with their names on the envelopes.
 
"Who is this person?" Yoseob frowns. "Why doesn't she meet us in person?"
 
"Because I don't feel like I need to," a soft voice answers.
 
Three of them turn to see the who's talking. There is another door across of the door they just used to enter this dining room and it's opened now.
 
A girl with dark hair closes the door. She has long hair down to her waist. She wears a white dress and black cardigan. She steps closer to those three men. Her long bangs are covering her eyes but looks like she doesn't have a problem with that.
 
She takes a seat and crosses her legs, sitting comfortably. She rests her chin on her left hand, as if waiting for something.
 
"Have I tell you to take a seat?" the girl speaks out, breaking down the ice.
 
Yesung, Yonghwa, and Yoseob quickly take a seat. Three of them can't hold their curiosity about this girl.
 
Yoseob is trying to see her face when she points at the envelopes. They know what she means; they pick the envelope, the one with their own names.
 
They open the envelopes and find a contract inside. They read it quickly and find their names in the end of the contract; they need to sign it.
 
"That is my deal with Mr Lee, Mr Park, and Mr Hong," the girl says. "You need to sign it so we can start the deal."
 
"Pardon me," Yonghwa says, "but can you explain what will we do here?"
 
Even though they can't see her face, they can see that she smirks when she hears Yonghwa's question.
 
"They didn't tell you anything," she speaks up. "They want me to explain."
 
Yoseob looks at Yonghwa with widened eyes as if saying that this girl is kind of lunatic. Yonghwa shakes his head, telling him to keep silence.
 
"Are you afraid?" the girl suddenly asks. She is looking at Yoseob.
 
"Because you don't look...," the girl murmurs, "blue."
 
Yoseob flinches when he hears that word. What did she mean blue?
 
"Considering their requests," the girl leans to the chair, intertwining her fingers now. "I'm going to teach three of you for some periods. Ah, I don't like the term of teaching. We better say it as a training."
 
She stands up and gives her back to three of them, not letting them to see her face. She continues without looking at them, "I will have your schedules to meet me three nights a week and the training will work with my ways. Any question?"
 
Silence.
 
"Your name," Yesung speaks up. "We don't know your name."
 
"Ah, that's right," Yonghwa stands up, ready to introduce himself. "My name is..."
 
"Yonghwa," the girl cuts and Yonghwa sits back again slowly. "I know. The one who sits next to you is Yesung and the other one is Yoseob. I know. I'm the one who chose three of you."
 
"May I know your reason to choose us?" Yoseob asks with curious tone.
 
"Trust me, I want to refuse the requests, if only it's not them who asked me. Three of you are the only artists who can meet me in person," she turns to see them.
 
They can look her face now; her bangs have moved aside. She has a really beautiful face.
 
But they aren't stunned because of her face.
 
"That's why I hate people," she moves her head a little so her bangs are covering her eyes again.
 
They are stunned because of her eyes. She has a black color for her left eye but her right eye is icy blue. Her eyes have two different colors.
 
Yesung coughs a little, looking at the floor now. Yoseob's eyes are still locked on her while Yonghwa keeps trying to be polite, "I'm sorry but we still don't know your name."
 
Her lips make a curve, "Jung Yonghwa. You're indeed an emotional person. Blue does suit you."
 
Yonghwa frowns. What is she talking about?
 
"Your CEO usually calls me by my initial, Y," she sits again, rests her chin once again on her left hand. "But since all of you have same initials with me, I guess it will be a little bit difficult to diferentiate."
 
"My name is Choi Yoon. I'm the one who works for SM Entertainment, Mnet Media, and CUBE Entertainment behind the scenes. I'm also the one who helped Mr Lee, Mr Park, and Mr Hong to build and develop their labels at the first time," she explains without moving her bangs away.
 
"What?" Yoseob blurts out with loud voice. "I never heard your name before."
 
"Because I have a deal," Yoon puts her finger on her lips, a sign for Yoseob to keep silence. "I will help them as long as they hide my existence from public. That's why the three of you need to sign the contract. Our basic rule in the deal is secrecy. One word about me comes up in the public, I will make sure you know how 'all hell breaks loose' feel."
 
Yoon said it with a smile on her beautiful face but they know she's deadly serious. Yoseob is clenching his fists under the table; he doesn't know why but he feels uneasy.
 
"I will meet all of you again tomorrow night," Yoon stands up slowly. "You may return now."
 
She walks to the door she came in and ready to leave when Yoseob calls her.
 
"Wait!" Yoseob stands up. "You haven't told us the reason you chose us."
 
Yoon shows another cold smile. She looks at Yoseob and her bangs are moved aside once again, showing the beautiful yet mysterious colors of her eyes.
 
"You'll know it sooner or later."
 
After those last words, Yoon leaves them.