사 That One Person, You

Day By Day

That One Person, You (그대라는 한 사람) - Jessica

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
6/1/14

    Taeyeon let her head fall limply to the table, the contact resulting in a loud bang that attracted Sunny and Sooyoung’s attention. They rushed over to the table, worried about Taeyeon and suspected that this may have had something to do with her meeting with Jessica.
“What happened? Are you okay?” Sunny asked.

“And where’s Jessica?” Sooyoung shouted from the door as she locked up and flipped the sign so that ‘closed’ was facing outwards.
Upon hearing the name of Jessica, Taeyeon groaned loudly and flopped over, head still on the table and stared up at Sunny. The distress on her child-like face only made her look more childish, but that wasn’t the point.
“I’m so stupid!” Taeyeon whined as she squeezed her eyelids together tightly, in hopes that when she opened them, everything that happened within the past hour would would be just a dream. Sunny took a seat next to her, hand on her back, patting slowly in an attempt to pacify Taeyeon.
“Why? What did you do? Or was it her?”
“I said I loved her!” Taeyeon groaned again, slamming her head on the table again.
“So why is there a problem?” Sooyoung asked, confused as to what had happened.
“There is a problem because I should have known better! I know that she has anxiety, and also that she doesn’t like people but I freaking forced myself onto her! What the heck am I doing?! Now she probably thinks I’m a creep!”
“Whoa hey calm down Tae. Now, maybe I don’t really understand the relationship between the two of you, but it’s pretty clear to me that there’s something there; you do know that you guys looked into each other’s eyes for about an hour, right?” Sunny tried to reassure her.
“Yeah and if she did think you were creepy she would have run out a looong time ago, but she only ran out after you said “I love you”,” Sooyoung pointed out.
“Were you watching us?”
“Dude we were the only four people in the entire café. We need some entertainment too.”
Taeyeon sighed, and then slumped over the table again.
“Geez Tae, you need to cheer up,” Sunny patted her back again. Taeyeon simply shook her head.
“What if I never see her again?” Taeyeon was on the verge of tears.
“Okay, now you’re just being stupid. This isn’t a ing movie, okay. Seoul isn’t that big. It’s not like one day you’ll go to the bar and she would’ve magically quit her job, she needs money. Tae, you’re letting your feelings get the better of you. I’m not saying you should just ignore your feelings, but at least try to keep a clear head.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

    Taeyeon wandered around the streets; it was about eleven o’clock at night, and there weren’t very many people around. It was hard to concentrate on where she was walking to, as her head was filled with thoughts of a particular someone. Usually she would be spending this time drawing, but all she was able to draw these few days was Jessica’s face, and/or specific parts of it. Especially the eyes. 

    Now, with less distractions around, she could finally focus on her thoughts. And it suddenly dawned on her how much it hurt, the uncertainty of it all. Taeyeon had never really been in love before. Yes, she had been in relationships, but the most she had ever felt was just simple attraction. And now, what she was feeling for Jessica was much more than ‘simple attraction’. She was being pulled towards Jessica, and she couldn't do anything to stop that. 

    She didn’t want to do anything to stop it.

    To be quite honest, she felt quite foolish. As a person who liked things to be resolved as quick as possible, here she was (trying) to court Jessica Jung, someone who clearly would need a long time to win over.

    What was she thinking?

    The worse thing about this confusing relationship was that she wasn’t entirely sure if Jessica even liked her as a person. She was so withdrawn. Like a turtle. It was frustrating. Before this solitary walk, Taeyeon wondered if she was trying to be closer to Jessica just so she could fix her, but now it was clear now. She was in love. 

    Love is stupid.

    Love does not make sense.

    Love hurts like a .

    Love is what she feels for Jessica.

    There was no need to try and deny it anymore. She had embraced the fact, and she would keep going on her quest, no matter how much she would be injured, no matter how much she would be shot down.

    Because she was tired of giving up.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I think I'll update this once more sometime later today

I'll try

Thanks for subbing commenting and upvoting :)