002

EXO : She's My Angel

Everything's so bright. Its like I'm above the clouds. Oh, I remembered.... I died.



CHAPTER 002



~~~~'s P.O.V



"Hello?" I looked everywhere but no one's here.



...


"Anybody here? Hello?" I tried to call again but no response.





Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped as I hold my chest.





"Hello ~~~~ ." he waved at me while gesturing me to follow. I looked at him, dumbfounded. I don't really know what to do so I just followed him. He led me into a gate surrounded with white clouds. Beside it, it has a basket of flowers and the guy took it. He handed me over the flowers and "Lets go inside. My name is Youngmin by the way."





I nodded and I walked in, its so pretty inside. The garden that I'm facing is filled with flowers, butterflies and green plants. It really is heaven.





"Its so pretty in here." I looked at him nodding to a guy and I poked him. "Uh, sorry what is it again?" He scratched his head. "I said its so pretty in here." I playfully glared at him. "Yes it is, but we have to go somewhere first." We went into a gazebo where there is someone who's sitting on the bench.





"We have a favor to ask you. We want you to take a test, because we are finding for someone's who is really fit for the position of 'Angel of Eden'. Every new angel who comes we lead them to her to take the test." He said. "What kind of test is it?" I asked. "She will ask questions and you will answer it." He smiled and I nodded. "Okay.."





--- After the test.







"You passed." the little girl said. "Bwo!? Really? But what does an Angel of Eden do?" I asked. "Youngmin will tell you, and the others. You'll meet them later." she smiled.





"Oh, okay. See you....?"





"Ana."





"See you Ana!" I waved and hopped off. "Youngmin!" I looked left and right while in my front, Its a small white pillar with a scroll above it. I took it and peeked in.





"Annyeong ~~~~. This is Youngmin. I knew you passed. Now all you need to do is to accomplish a task. You took the position of a Guardian, a most respected angel or what I said, the Angel of Eden. Means you can descend back to the land but nobody can see you, except the person that you will be they're watcher. Like a shinigami, but you're different. You'll see once you go down. Good Luck ~~~~!" I closed the scroll and placed it back the pillar. It disappeared like a fading cloud.





"A guardian who watches people.. But one person. Who could it be?"





----Meanwhile at Earth.



Luhan's P.O.V



*ring ring ring!* the alarm clock made a noise. I woke up, streched my arms and head and went to the bathroom.



After I went to the bathroom I buttoned the last button on my polo and wore my blazer. While going downstairs I saw my mom. "Umma, I got to go. See you later." I waved and drove off to school.



Minutes of driving, I arrived to school, girls again I guess. I got out of my car and handed over to our butler. Entering the gate, yes many do drool over me, stare at me and there goes my friends.



"Sehun-ah!" I called my bro, we love bubble tea. "Luhan hyung!" I joined them and we went to our own homerooms.



I sat down beside Xiumin hyung and Kris at my front. Someone tapped my back. "Annyeong Luhan!" my girl best friend, Yae. "Hello Yae." I waved at her. She stood up and hugged me. "I miss you so much!"





"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE MISS!" there goes the , Hee Rin. "Don't you dare hug my Luhan!" she just used the word 'my' but I'm not even hers.





"Why? Is he your someone? You, don't deserve hi." Yae smirked. Hee Rin's about to slap her and I stood up holding her hand.



"Don't YOU dare touch my best friend." I shoved her hand off and sat down. Hee Rin scoffed and stormed off. "You should't have do that Luhan." she sat.



"Its fine, Yae."



"Hello." someone whispered at me. I looked around but no ones there.



"I'm at the window." I glanced at the window.



A girls there waving at me. Creepy, I don't know her. I tapped my hyung. "Xiumin hyung, do you know that girl?" I pointed at the window.



"Where? I can't see any girl there."



"There hyung! There she's waving at me." I keep pointing at her. She's just swaying around and smelling the flowers.



"I don't know what you're talking about Luhan. You better stop imagining." I opened my mouth to say something and I glanced back again, she's gone.



-----------



In dismissal time, I went home and I washed myself. I got out of the bathroom and wore clothings. I opened my bag to get my books and I put them in my desk. I opened the lamp and began reading.



"Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geurojima~ Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha~ Myeot boneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alka~" I heard someone singing near the balcony. I stood up and went near my window.





"YOU!?" I pointed at her. "WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU STALKING ME?" I took his umbrella and aimed at her. She got off the balcony pillars "DONT YOU COME NEAR ME." I pointed at her face.





"Hello Luhan-ssi. I am your guardian angel ~~~~! I'm looking forward on being with you as your watcher." she posed with a peace at the end and bowed. I looked at her with disbelief. "Are you kidding me? A guardian angel?" I laughed.





"Let me explain okay? I am an angel from above." she pointed above. 



"Want a proof? Show me to your parents, lets see if they'll notice me." she smirked. This girl's getting on my nerves. "We'll see. Follow me." We went downstairs, finding my parents. The maids who walked past us like they didn't even see her.





"Annyeong umma, appa." I waved at them. "Annyeong Luhan! The right timing, we are going to a party." umma told me. "Not right now. Um, aren't you noticing someone?" they looked at each other. "We don't son." my appa told me. UGH. "The girl beside me? Can't you see her?" I pointed at her beside me. They laughed and I stared at them. "Luhan, we can't even see a girl beside you. Stop thinking nonsense." they walked off. "Get ready now Luhan!" my umma told me.





I looked at her "You're a Ghost!?" my eyes widened. "No, I am an An-" before she can say something I ran off to my room and closed my door.





"Luhan-ssi!"



She knocked on my door, I opened it while tying my necktie and ran again downstairs.





~~~~'s P.O.V



He looked at me "You're a ghost!? and eyes widened. "No I am an An-" he cut me off then ran and didn't said a thing.



*poof.* "Pst. ~~~~-ah." someone whispered. "Eek!" I jumped.



"Yah, Youngmin-ah! You scared me!" I hit his arms lightly and he laughed.



"Yah, Its not funny you know. I thought its somebody around this house. Why are you here by the way?"



"I'll be with you for a meantime. I got nothing to do because I'm done with my report." he smiled.



"Aigo, good then! Can you help me to talk to him?"



"As much as I wanted to but I can't. Its your task ~~~~, its says here.." *poof* he reads the Rule Book. "One member from the respected angels can guide the Angel of Eden in Earth, for a while. Means, guide. Not help with your task."



I nodded and sighed as I peeked at Luhan's room. I entered it and closed the door with Youngmin. I looked around and saw his phone. I took it and made it invsible with me. Powers are cool. You can do anything with it. kekeke.



"Lets follow him at the restaurant" I said to Youngmin and he nodded.



----

We went inside and looked for him. There are customers who looks like him when facing back, there he is! I hid at the plant. Oh, why am I hiding here? I hid behind his seat and I heard him whispering "Where did I place my phone?" I chuckled and I slightly put the phone inside his pocket and made it solid again.



I called Youngmin to come and I want to ascend back for a while.









...