017

EXO : She's My Angel



~~~~'s P.O.V 



Its been a month and we're still together with Luhan >////< But I noticed Tae Jun didn't show up. It seems that he'll keep quiet now. And I wish he learned his lesson. 





"~~~~? Um. Actually its appa's birthday today.. And I want to invite you?" he scratched his head. I didn't know that its his appa's birthday. I already got close with his parents since he introduced me to them.





*FLASHBACK*



At the dinner table..




"Umma, Appa! I have something to tell you." he said. "I want you to meet someone." I got a bit nervous and as he introduce me to them ,and explained how we met and what everything happened. So we had a little chit-chat, but his mom asked me,




"What's your surname ~~~~-ah?"




"Um, Park. Park ~~~~.." I replied.




His eyes widened as she observed my face. I got a little scared and thought of she's so creepy.




"You're a Park?! Then you're mother is Park Han Mi? Aigo.. Actually you're mom is my classmate when I was in high school. That is when I met this old man." he held Mr. Lu's hand. I giggled at the moment when Mrs. Lu said 'old man'. She told me lots of stories and I laughed hard knowing that my mom was so clever back then.. I remembered that I haven't visited them..





Later that night, I went to our mansion and I entered our gate, I roamed around and tried to look how's our house doing. Heading upstairs, I decided to stop by on my room. Nothing has changed.. It's still the room that I've stayed since I was a kid.. 





I entered my parent's and siblings' rooms. I stared at their sleeping faces and my eyes were getting teary. I kissed their foreheads one by one.. I flew away and I wiped my tears going back to heaven first..





*Flashback End.*





"Lets go?" He walked towards me, he tucked my hair behind my ear. "You're so pretty you know that?" he kissed my forehead and I just smiled, blushing. 





*knock knock* "Luhan!!" His mom barged in the door. "Luhan, you're appa..." His mom said while panting. Luhan helped her, "Why? What happened?" I look at her mom and I sense something's wrong.





"You're appa.. I don't know but you're father is acting weird.." I furrowed my eyebrows, I ran to Luhan's father's room. I look at his father lying on the bed looking blankly at the ceiling. I walked towards him and saw a black note.







"~~~~.. You thought I've stop didn't you? You said, you'll protect them right? Look what happened. Too bad. He deserve it anyways. I'm warning you, I'll be having more victims. The more, the merrier! Toodles~"





I tear the note away and I felt really angry. That guy gets on my nerves! He must stop this.. "~~~~?" I turned back and its Luhan coming inside. "Why did you ran?" he asked. I was startled and my lips were trembling. "I-I..." He went beside his father and asked me. "What's that black paper?" I looked at my hands, holding the black note that Tae Jun left. I hid it behind me and said. "Its nothing, its just my notes." he nodded in understanding and suddenly, his dad were mumbling something. I started to feel nervous. His dad really looked weird and not his usual self. 





I bit my lower lip and his umma came in with a doctor. We let the doctor have check ups on him and as we waited I was nervous. What if Tae Jun did something bad again? The doctor stood up, the doctor's face were a expression that I couldn't read. "What is it doc?" Mrs. Lu asked.. "I can't see any illness or anything wrong on him..." doc said. I started to try to clear things out, the only answer is Tae Jun, the note he left me..





I have to talk to him.. I have to.. I ran outside the window, I flew towards the nearest park, as I landed I shouted. "Tae Jun!" while I look around I called him again. "Tae Jun! I know you're there! Show up! I have to talk to you!!" 





Somebody blew behind my ears, I was startled. I looked behind, saw Tae Jun on his black wings and his friend behind, reading something.





"Greetings, are you enjoying the last days of your life?" 





"Tae Jun. I'm asking you. Please stop doing this." I begged.







"~~~~!" I heard Luhan shouted my name. I turned around, he ran towards me, He called my name once again. Luhan suddenly grabbed my left shoulder I was startled, "What's going on?..... Tae Jun? What's with your costume?" he grinned and went towards him. I held his wrist, and my lips were trembling. "Its not a costume, pabo." he rolled his eyes.





"Luhan, good thing you're here." he laughed.. "I think two persons in one day will be fun, isn't it ~~~~?" I tried to hold my tears and Luhan was dumbfounded. "What? What are you saying?"   he was shocked seeing me, about to cry. "Yah, why are you crying? Seriously what's going on?" he said and I let my tears fall, I don't know what to do anymore. 





I went infront of Luhan, I looked at Tae Jun.. "~~~~, tell me what's happening?" I breathed, and Tae Jun spoke out, "Didn't ~~~~ tell you? How dumb.." Tae Jun teleported and held Luhan's collar, "You have no idea? Don't you know that you're father is a murderer?! Your father killed my family Luhan! And you're saying you don't know what's happening?!" he tighten his grip to Luhan's collar, "Tae Jun, stop!!" I shouted, since I can't do anything with my powers, I tried to pull Tae Jun away harshly. 





Tae Jun's P.O.V

 

Tch, its so boring. Well, maybe I'll do the killing today, plus...



Haven't ~~~~ heard that its forbidden for a guardian angel to love a human? I can't believe there is a guardian angel that is so stupid! Hmm.. today will be the happiest day ever! The Lu's will be destroyed.. ~~~~ will be too...









Luhan's P.O.V





I.. what is Tae Jun saying.. I. I have no idea.. What's going on? I don't really know.. I felt nervous, weak, depressed. I saw ~~~~ stood in front of me.



Suddenly Tae Jun spoke, "~~~~ what are you doing? You want to get killed?! Get out of there!" he weirdly said, I peeked on him seeing Tae Jun holding his black sword. I gasped and don't know what to do.... "Well, I think it'll be better if you two will get killed right? One is to be killed, the second is to be obliterated.." he evilly laughed, 




"What are you saying?" ~~~~ stood there, her hands were shaking. I went beside her and held her cold hands. 




"Didn't you know that you committed a sin? A sin that has a big judgement. It can be, locked in heavens for lifetime, lose your title as the most respected, lastly... obliteration, the most feared and worst punishment."





"Tae Jun, what are you blabbering about? We can't understand what you're trying to say!" I finally spoke. 





"Oh my gosh, ~~~~, How dumb you are? You were the most respected, guardian angel in your lame place, and you don't know? What a shame ~~~~..." He breathed out and drew his sword, "You didn't know that its forbidden, to have relationships with a human? Well there it is, I've said it. Now you know? What are you gonna do ~~~~? What if your punishment's the worst? Then you have to leave your lovey dovey!" He annoyingly said. Argh! This guy... I thought he was the Tae Jun I knew. 





"Now what? May I know do the honors?" He laughed. "Tae Jun! What are you gonna do?!" I shouted and held ~~~~'s hand tightly. And he replied, "What else? Kill the both of you of course!" Tae Jun boasted. I looked at ~~~~ she' not talking or moving a single bit. I got nervous and didn't know what to do..







~~~~'s P.O.V




I closed my eyes and thought of.. I didn't know.. Nobody told me, even in the rules book.. But, there was a time when Youngmin said, "In your rules book, those were just guides. But there is one thing that's unallowed, but I will tell you next time, I have to go.. Bye!" 

 

 

I felt betrayed like, not intentionally. I would rather be obliterated than being locked or lose a title. If I'm going to disappear then I have to do it.. I looked at Luhan and tighten my grip on Luhan's hands. 

 

 

"Okay, okay.. Stop the drama everyone! Just let me kill that guy ~~~~!" Tae Jun impatiently shouted, I breathed as if I'm going to cry. Tae Jun was itching to stab his sword on Luhan but suddenly he walked fast towards us, aiming his sword. 

 

 

He was about to jab the pointy edge on Luhan, I closed my eyes and prayed, as I blocked his way..

 

 

....

 

My eyes widened and tears were falling, rain was pouring, I looked at my visible body, the sword was pierced right through me.. I looked at Tae Jun his eyes were out of his eye sockets, I was shocked, how could possibly the sword would stab me.. I became a human? 

 

 

"~~~~, can you hear me? Its me,  Youngmin..  I saved you, don't worry.. Miracle will happen. Trust me.."

 

I suddenly heard Youngmin's voice out of nowhere. I puked blood as I felt my knees were weak and my legs were falling. I fell down and heard Luhan shouting, "~~~~!!  Please don't!! Please speak, don't leave me!" his tears were falling as I held his hands.. 

 

 

I smiled, "Luhan, promise me.. No matter what happens, I'm here. I won't leave you.. Don't be sad, don't bury that sadness in your heart. You have to be happy. Just remember, that even when you're alone happiness is there to find you. And when that happiness came into your heart, I'm right beside you.. I won't leave you...I love you.." 

 

 

I felt I began to shatter and disappear, I looked at Tae Jun, he was being caught by other angels, he was staring at the ground and looked at me, crying. I smiled at him as I looked at Luhan. A tear escaped in my eyes, "~~~~!! Don't leave me! You said you won't leave me, please! I need you... I love you.." He said, and I heard him cursing.. as he hugs my waist.

 

 

I'm sorry Luhan..I closed my eyes and I can't feel or hear anything.. I opened my eyes and see light flashing in front of me...

 

 

I saw God in front of me.. I lower my head and he motioned me to take a look what I've done, he told me something that I was shocked by the time I heard what he said..

 

 

"Thank you for everything.." 

 

 

That's all I could say..

 

-

 

-

 

-


 

.... That's A WRAP!! Its the end of the story TT__TT ....Nah just joking. Still got more chappy. Sorry for not so dramatic chapter, I can't come up with something very dramatic xD Wait for the next update. :**