013

EXO : She's My Angel

Tae Jun's P.O.V



I came back to their place, ugh. 


 


"Excuse me?' I heard a girl behind me. I turned around facing a girl with violet hair. "Yes?" I said.
 



"Trying to be innocent?" she crossed her arms and I just looked at her disbelief. "What? What do you mean?" 
 



"I'm Prishe. And you are not supposed to be here am I right?" I stood up and smirked. "Nice to meet you Prishe, but what are you talking about?" I tried to control myself, she must have known. 


 


She laughed and said, "Don't act like you don't know. You came from hell and you don't belong here. You were the one who controlled Youngmin's mind. Is everything clear to you now?" Aish, this girl.
 





"Well I suppose not. And what I came from hell are you talking about?" 





"Tch! We're not done yet." she walked away, I got her now. I smirked and walked towards her, while I look around to see if costs are clear. I held her neck and looked at her eyes as I make her fall asleep, and she will never wake up again. "Now, we're done. How can you be so careless?" 





-earth.



Luhan's P.O.V



I entered the car as I close the door. I rested my head and looked at the window. I saw the sky, darkens and it began to rain. I look down and brushed my bangs. 





So I arrived at our school, I opened the door and umbrella, I got down and saw Sehun running with his umbrella. "Sehun!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled. "Hyung. Thank God you're there, *sigh*" I patted his back and we went inside. I sat on my seat alone while others are talking with each other.





I rested my chin on my palm as I looked at the window and its raining so hard. The weather seems know my mood. "Look who's emotional~" someone sang, I turned around and its Sehun. "How did you got in here?" He pointed at the door and I saw students coming in. "Teacher said to stay here for a while." he sat beside me. "So, why all alone? Where's Kris and Xiumin hyung?" We heard someone running towards us and there they are Kris and Xiumin. "Sehun, Luhan. Annyeong." Xiumin smiled while Kris waved at us. 





I glanced again at the window I remembered when the first time I saw ~~~~. I miss the times when she's there. Why did she leave anyway? 





Sehun, Kris and Xiumin were whispering and I didn't mind.



~~~~'s P.O.V



I tried to calm myself here in earth. I sat down while my head hung low letting myself being wet by the rain. I can't believe this would happen. Charlotte said Youngmin's case got worse and I heard Prishe........ Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes. But Tae Jun. Argh, I hate him. He's a traitor. 


 




I heard someone laughing "I'm a traitor?" he got guts to show up huh. "How dare you Tae Jun." I was about to slap him but he stopped me. He smirked and tighten the grip on my wrist. "Tae Jun, s-stop it hurts." I tried to take his hands off me, he loosen the grip and I shove my hand away. 



 


"What's with you Tae Jun? Why are you doing this? And why do you obliterate souls!?" I shouted and tears began rolling down on my cheeks. "Youngmin is suffering because of you! Prishe was obliterated because of you! What more can make you stop doing this!?" I pushed him away. 



 


He just laughed and caressed my cheeks and I shove his hands away. "You want to know why?" I glared at him and wiped my tears. "Its because of Luhan." he put his hands on his pocket. "Luhan's father killed my father and my whole family. He's the reason why!" he shouted at me, he's eyes were teary and filled with sadness. "You don't know how it hurts! The time I knew his father's the reason of my family's death, he didn't even talked to me or say sorry! Then what kind of a friend is he!?" he yelled and his face were wet because of his tears.





I looked at him shocked. I didn't expect that, and... "But why do you have to kill people!? And does Prishe and Youngmin has to do with it!?" I yelled. He cried in front of me and said "Because its not fair! They are happy while me, I'm sad because of a terrible past which I can't get over. I envy them!" I looked at him disbelief. 





"It doesn't matter if its fair or not! Your terrible past has nothing to do with the present! And being envy and killing people because of your reason can make the issue worse! You have to accept things Tae Jun! You should stop what you are doing!" I felt my head aching and sighed heavily as I watch him crying but he began laughing.


 

 


"No, I should take revenge. I will kill Luhan." he walked away as my eyes widens "Tae Jun don't!"
 



I shouted at his back but he ignored me I ran to him and blocked his way. "Please Tae Jun don't kill Luhan! Kill me, obliterate me! Just... please don't kill Luhan." I cried harder I hung my head low, drenched by the rain. He smirked, "People are so dumb these days. Sacrificing their own lives for their loved ones." he mocked the last part and walked past me. 

 


I put my arms down. "Its not dumb, its showing how you care and love a person." I said. I look back and Tae Jun is gone. I panicked and ran. 

 


While running a pillar with letter blocked me. Its a message from Charlotte. It says,

 


"~~~~, its about Youngmin..... I'm sorry but he's gone. The last time he screamed, he began disappearing. I tried to use my reviving supplements but nothing happened. Now he's lying here on the bed, I called other angels what happened. Later on he'll be obliterated. I'm so sorry ~~~~ I couldn't do anything." 

 


I closed the scroll and put it back on the pillar. My knees felt weak, my heart's throbbing, I feel blank. I fell down on my knees and screamed. Why in the world!? I cried and cried like there is no more prescence of happiness around me. Sadness filled with sorrownes. I can't do anything anymore. Why can't Tae Jun understand?



He should stop what he's doing.





I've got to stop him. 





No matter what happens, I'll stop him. 





Luhan's P.O.V



The time when the bell rang, I stood up and followed my friends outside, it's been raining the whole day, its like it didn't bother to stop. I held my bag and umbrella, The others said they'll go home so we split up leaving me and Sehun together he said he has to drop by at our house because he has to give something to my mom from his mom. We were about to go out the gate, and I saw something that made my heart shatter to pieces.

 



I stood there as I loosen my grip on my umbrella letting it fall down. 

 


I stared at Yae making out with Kai. I felt liquid rolling on my cheeks, despite the teardrops falling on my face, tears were flooding my face. Sehun saw the same thing, "Hyung," he held my shoulder. "Let's go home." 
 



I nodded and as they stopped, Yae saw me with her eyes widened same with Kai. "Oppa.." she said. I looked at them disbelief as I walked out "Sehun let's go."




"Oppa! Let me explain!" she shouted. I don't need her explanations anymore, what I saw explains everything. Why is everyone being like this? Yae held my shoulders and I looked back at her.




"Oppa, I'm so sorry. I.." she said while breathing heavily. "No, Yae. Why did you do this to me?" I stared at her eyes. "I loved you Yae. You loved me also right?" she hung her head low. "Tell me Yae. Do you love me?" I let my tears fall and didn't bother anything around me. "I'm sorry Luhan. I- I am inlove with... Kai and--"




"Its okay. I accept it." I looked down and walked away. "I'm sorry" I heard she whispered. 





I walked slowly like dead and I heard Sehun calling me. I looked at him and he sighed. "I knew it, Yae hides something." he said. "What do you mean?" .. "Yae is a two timer actually. I knew it because I spied her last time. And she's flirting with Kai hyung. I'm sorry hyung." he held my right shoulder.

 



"Its okay." I said. We were about to cross the street, I saw a figure that is familiar to me. I smiled and I saw it was ~~~~. 



~~~~... I missed you.



-



-



-

... i got teary eyed while writing this.