011

EXO : She's My Angel

"Ehem" a guy cleared his throat. I looked back and I saw a guy with black hair. "Annyeong."



-----
...




"So, what made you come here, Tae Jun?" I met a guy his name is Park Tae Jun. An ulzzang, hmm.. He said he's new so, I accompanied him.



"Car accidents." he held the bridge of his nose. I nodded and I suddenly remembered I didn't even notice I was staying here for days.



"I heared you are the Angel of Eden?" he said. "Yep, I am." I replied. "And I'm a guardian angel of Luhan."" I added.



His eyes widened "L-Luhan? Y-You know him?"



"Yes."



"Luhan..."



"He's my childhood friend, up until before college. Because I moved in Paris after graduating high school. We haven't met for years already. He might already forgotten about me. I wanted to meet him again you know" he stated. I made an 'o' shape on my mouth in shock.



"Childhood friend?" that's all I could say...



Wait, I know!



"Yah, you said you want to meet him right? Come with me." I stood up and dragged him. We descended back to Earth. He was dumbfounded while I just drag him along.



So, we went down to Earth.

--


"How did that happen? Am I alive again?" He looked at his sides. "Nope, we're invisible. Follow me. Lets go to Luhan's house." I flew towards our route.



I landed on the balcony pillars while Tae Jun did too. I knocked on the sliding door as I came in, we saw Luhan doing home works. "Luhan?" I called. He looked back and smiled widely.



"~~~~-ah! Good you're here, I kinda miss you" he chuckled. Really he missed me? Aww. Psh nvm. "Hey." I elbowed Tae Jun to say hi. He was staring at Luhan and I tapped him and waved at him. He was shocked and looked at me.



"~~~~ who is he?" Luhan suddenly asked.



"Oh.. Him? Don' t you recognize him?" I looked back at Tae Jun and Luhan alternately. 



"Wait......" he thinks as his eyes widens. 


...


...... I heard someone is shocked. 





"T-Tae Jun is that you? H-How did...." Luhan didn't continue to speak.



I saw Tae Jun's face enlighten and I just smiled and let him go beside Luhan.




"Hyung its been a while." he hugged Luhan. Its nice to see these kind of moments, reuniting with each other. 



He asked me how we met and I explained everything what we talked about.



"Tae Jun, y-you died? But how?" He looks so scared.




"I died because of a car accident." He looked down and I patted his back. 



I saw Tae Jun's body fading a little bit. Oh gosh I forgot, he only have 15 mins to stay here. Or else, he'll be obliterated. Its a rule that lawmakers made in Heaven.



"Tae Jun-ah, 15 mins has passed you need to go now." 



I held his hands as he stood up, I made him teleport back to heaven, "See you up there." I told him and he teleported already. 




I blinked my eyes many times and I see Luhan. Oh, yeah, I'm at his room right now. 




"So, how's life Luhan?" 




"Doing good, things are lot better now. " he said. "Since Yae and I are together." he added. My heart throbbed more like on crushing. 




"Oh." I puffed my cheeks trying not to think of it anymore. "Lets go outside. I'm bored." He stood up and I followed him. He seems he doesn't have school again. "Yah, I notice that you don't go to school anymore." 




"Oh, I forgot, This week'll be half day everyday." He said while he took his bike and we got out to go to the park.



Wind blew my hair and dress as I flew and scatter feathers. Oh no, not many feathers. 




Luhan's P.O.V



I paddled my bike as I glance ~~~~ every minute. She looks pretty whenever when she's with her wings and her hair's being blown by the wind. She really is an angel. *chuckles*




"Stop staring Luhan. You're on your bike." 



My eyes were only glued to hers and I don't know why. I was caught off guard as I was about to fall down. I felt warm hands around me and I stood up looking at ~~~~ almost hugging me.


"I told you to be careful." She told me as she pulls her arms off. I don't know but I still feel the warmth of her arms wrapped around me. I held my waist and arms. Whoa. 



"Luhan?" 



I felt shiver on my spine as she held my shoulders. "Luhan! Are you still there!?" she finally yelled at me. I nodded and told her I am fine. 




What's happening to me?


-


-


-


-

 




What feeling do you think Luhan has? If someone got it right you got a lollipop from me. XD

I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE 5 DAYS OR SO. Anyways, "Apply cold water to the burned area." I keep saying that word. My friends find me weird when saying that xD