014

EXO : She's My Angel

Luhan's P.O.V



We were about to cross the street, I saw a figure that is familiar to me. I smiled and it was ~~~~.





"Hyung," Sehun tapped my shoulder and I just smiled and walked towards her. She turned around and made eye contact with me. We stared with each other her eyes widened, ran and yelled, "Luhan!" I stopped on my tracks, I sense something coming near me and suddenly I was pushed by someone as I fell down. I saw a truck passed by until I realized ~~~~ saved me. 





"~~~~.." I said, our face were inches away, I mean its really close, my heart beats so fast and I felt my cheeks were warm, I'm getting embarrassed. T.T She immediately stood up. I suddenly remembered this happened last time in school. But now, she didn't blushed anymore. 





"Luhan, you are so careless. You're in the middle of the road. Try to be careful next time okay? You almost died." She said while shaking her head. She's so cute. *chuckle*



"Neh, I will umma." I laughed and I heard cars around us. I dragged ~~~~ in the sidewalk and I completely forgot about Sehun. "Ah, Sehun. Sorry, uh. Are you going with me? Mind if I'll be the one to give it to my mom?" 



"Uhh, Arasso. Umma said its girly stuffs so don't open it." He grinned and gave me the paper bag. "Sehun I'll go now. See you tomorrow~" I said and waved. I looked at ~~~~ and smiled. So did she. We walked in the sidewalks, its rare to walk here without people. "So, ~~~~. Where have you been? I missed you alot." I smiled a bit, getting shy. :D



"Oh... I'm just.." she looked down and I looked at her, she's frowning. "Yah, are you sad?" she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "No I'm not." Psh okay fine. 



While walking I noticed I was smiling like an idiot, and thought that really is true, when every time ~~~~ is here, I'm happy and feel comfort. Its like I forgotten about what happened a while ago. But she seems not the ~~~~ I knew. Last time, she's so happy, talkative but fun to be with, hyper and smiling always. Today, she's so quiet, shy and not even bothering to lift her head up and speak. I want to ask her why but I'm shy ._. 



I feel that my heart is saying something, but I don't know. As soon as we arrived home, I immediately prepared to bed. ~~~~ is really not in her usual self. I kinda suspect that.



"~~~~-ah, are you okay?" Now I decided to ask her,I want to know what's going on with her.



"Neh I'm fine Luhan." 


"Is anything bothering you? I noticed you were just there, not speaking." 


"Uh... I think I'm just tired Luhan .And I think you should go to sleep." she stood up.



"I can't sleep." I closed my eyes, as I felt heavy sat on my bed I saw ~~~~ sat beside me and my hair, she sang a song and I felt my eyelids became heavy and I didn't realize I drifted to dreamland.






---



"Luhan can you hear me?" I heard someone spoke. I turned and looked around. "Who are you?" I shouted. "Place your hand over your heart, that's me." I did what it told me, 



" Who do you think the reason why I beat so fast when you see a certain person?" I looked down,



"I don't know..." Suddenly I saw ~~~~ sitting down on the grass. I felt, my heart, it beats so fast and I feel warm. 



"I think you saw you answer." my heart said, "What do you mean? ~~~~? Huh? No, she's my friend and....I..." I stopped and held my chest. "I don't know but why do I feel something, that everytime I see and I'm with her.." I said. 



"Luhan, haven't you realized it? Everything you feel hints you..." ..... "It means, you have feelings for her, Luhan. You're inlove. Now that you get it, what will you do?" 



I'm inlove? Yeah, I think I'm inlove with her.. "But heart, what if she don't feel the same way?" I asked.. 



"That question is a big no no. And you should not ask me, you'll be the one to figure out." 








------



"AAAH!" I screamed and immediately stood up from bed. What was that? I held my waist with my right hand and held my nose with my left hand. So, I'm inlove? Really? But that dream made me realize, that yes, I like ~~~~. *breathe in and out* 





"Luhan?" ~~~~ peeked at the window door. I jumped on my bed and covered myself with blanket. 





"Yah, are you okay? You were talking to yourself and calling my name a while ago and now you screamed?" I looked at her with my eyes widened, did I talk to myself when I'm asleep? I called her name? I faked my laugh and scratched my back, "I-I don't know!" 





She laughed and walked towards and sat beside me, "You dreamed about me huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows, O_O "Aniya! And why would I dream about you?" I said, she playfully stared at me, "You're on DENIAL~" she sang, aish. I covered myself again and closed my eyes, "Luhan~ Are you mad?" she teased me again, "Ani, I want to sleep." aaahh, I'm blushing. And I heard she chuckled. "Mian. Go to sleep now, its still early." she stood up and I looked at her back. I secretly laughed. I'm not mad. Pfft. Hahahaha.









Later morning, I shut my alarm clock and I stood up and went to the bathroom, I opened the shower and I let myself getting wet, Uhh, should I confess to her later? But I haven't prepared anything yet! I need help from Sehun and the others. But no one knows her except Sehun? Maybe I'll ask her to show herself to them but now I should practice what I'm going to say...





"U-Uhm ~~~~, I've been thinking of you alot and..... I like you........... No, no. too mainstream, ah! This one...... ~~~~, you know, when I first saw you, I .... AHH!! How should I say it to ~~~~!?" I shouted.





I heard someone started shouting, "Luhan! Why do you always call my name? Tell me you dreamed about me!" I held my mouth, aish, I closed the shower and got my towel as I wrap it around my waist. I opened and peeked at the door, she's not here. I got out and suddenly the lights in my room went off and now the bathroom, I jumped and got out of the bathroom, the windows were open and the curtains were being blown by the wind. "~~~~?" 





I turned around and I saw a girl holding a knife, "AAAAAHHH!!" I jumped in the bed and covered myself. Now I heard she's laughing, evilly. I was biting my lips and my hands were shaking. I don't want to die yet! I stood up and held my lamp aiming to hit the girl,





"YAH! GET AWAY FROM ME!! I DONT WANT TO DIE! I'M STILL GOING TO CONFESS TO ~~~~ AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO STEAL ~~~~ FROM ME!!" I hit the girl with the lamp I'm holding.





"Luhan! It hurts stop! Its me!" ~~~~ shouted and she laughed. I blinked my eyes many time and, O_O BWOYA!? I loosen my grip from the lamp and I let it fall from my hands. I'm staring at her, she's holding her stomach and laughing so hard. I felt my cheeks getting warm again, I looked at my mirror, T.T I'm blushing. I went back to the bathroom again and leaned on the door. Aishhh!! Why did I said that? I didn't even know its her. TT___TT





Then later on she knocked on the door. "Y-Yah! pfft. Luhan! Don't worry its me!" she's still laughing. I can't face her yet, she might've heard it. *breathe in and out* Luhan, you can do it. I opened the door and she's sitting on my bed, "Yah, don't sit there. Shoo shoo." I got out of the bathroom. 



"Luhan." she stared at me, *cries* I'm nervous. I don't know what will I say. I'm not ready yet.





"HAHAHAHAHA!! ITS SO FUNNY SEEING YOU SCARED!!" she rolled on the floor. Thank god, I was so nervous about that! "But, yah. The lamp is so hard you know and it hurts." Pfft. hahaha. "Mianhae, you should never do that again or I'll hit you again but something harder than the lamp. I'm going to change now, go out, ppali ppali! I'm getting late." I start to take off the towel around me. 



"Wait! Last one.." she said. "What is it?" 



"Is what I've heard right? What do you mean to confess to?" 



OH







MY 







GOD. O_O





"Who is it?" ~~~~ said. Eh? "You haven't heard who is it?" she shook her head. AHHH. That mini heart attack. 





"Secret." I smiled, you'll know who you are soon. I grinned. I looked at the clock, I'M GETTING LATE!! AISH. 





"You're getting late Luhan! Ppali!" she shouted. Aish I know!! 



-



-



-


 




.. Hihihihihihihi. waddup yow? 3 days more our one week vacation will end. T_T well, please vote, and comment. :**