004

EXO : She's My Angel

~~~~'s P.O.V

Yay! We're friends! *checks checklist.* Become friends, check!



I wonder if he's woken up already. I saw the bed and he's not there. The door of the bathroom creaked open. D_O



"Yah, I know I'm hot. Stop staring at me." he smirked.



I was kinda stuttered and walked away. I started to breathe unevenly. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up. No, no, forget what you saw ~~~~.



"Yah I'm done." I went inside and followed him. Where is he going? Oh yeah I remembered its weekends.



"~~~~-ah, lets go." he opened the car door for me.



"Where are we going?"



"Oh,mSehun and I will be having bubble tea today. I want you to come with me." he closed the door and went inside also. He started the engine and drove off.




I stared at the windows and I saw a mother and a cute girl walking with her ice cream, aigo kyeopta. And after minutes, we arrived at a bubble tea shop. I got off before he got off. kekeke.



"Hyung!"



"Annyeong Sehun-ah~" and they chat a bit while I'm just waiting, I think I want to meet this guy. kkkk~ So, we got in and went on the unoccupied seats.



"I'll order hyung. Mine's Taro." Sehun stood up.



"Anything." Luhan replied and there he went to the cashier.



"Luhan, I want to meet him." I smiled.



"Are you sure? Well, Sehun is trusted, sometimes. But I know that he'll keep quiet about this." I nodded and said its okay.



And there he goes towards us. I shifted in my seat and gave Luhan the glasses. 



"Sehun-ah, wear this glasses." he handed over it.



"What's this?" He wore it and looked around..



"YAH! Why is there a girl there on the seat?!" he pointed at me and hid behind Luhan.



"I'm going to tell you something weird Sehun-ah. She is a guardian angel." 



"Stop joking around hyung."



"Try putting it on and off." he did what Luhan told him to do. His eyes widened and threw the glasses away.



"Hyung! Who is she?! I didn't know that there are ghosts lurking around here." he looks so scared. Aigo, I'm not a ghost *sobs*



"She's not a ghost Sehun. Wear the glasses again." Well he did, and sat while looking at me.



"Annyeong Sehun-ssi. I am ~~~~, Luhan's guardian angel. Nice to meet you." I bowed.



"BWO?! Are you a guardian angel?! For real?!" he shouted



"Sehun-ah, keep your voice down. Lets talk about this in the car."



"Neh." I smiled.



We went inside the car and Sehun started bombarding me with questions.



"Do you really belong in heaven?"

"How is the feeling of being invisible?"

"Is it cool?"

"Am I the only one who can see you?"

"Does Luha-"



"Yah, stop Sehun-ah. Look, she looks scared because of you." He patted my head and I playfully shove it off.



"Mianhae." he scratched his head.



"No its okay, I'm not that sensitive." I laughed it off.



"How old is she hyung?" he pointed at me, but Luhan doesn't know.



"I am 19, a year younger than Luhan."



"Bwo!? A noona!" he looked amazed and Luhan's there shocked as well.



"You're 19?" his face plastered with a questioning look. "Neh, I am."



"Then you should call me oppa." Luhan laughed. I rolled my eyes and said, "One year is not big deal for me." but then he insist, "But its a big deal for me." I glared at him playfully, "We have different tastes." 


"Yah, hyung lets go home. I wanna visit your house."



"Arasso. Lets go." Luhan started to drive off. While we are so quiet, Sehun broke the ice. "Noona, do you live at Luhan's house also?"



"Neh, sometimes when he is asleep, I am staying at the balcony and sometimes going back to heaven."



"Daebak!" he clapped his hands. Silly boy. "How do you think hyung look like when he's asleep?" I drew my lips in to thin line and replied, "He looks like a cute baby deer when sleeping." I blushed and laughed while looking at him, "I'm not cute. I'm manly and handsome." He scoffed. 



And there we arrive at there house and we happened to pass by Luhan's parents.



"Oh, Sehun-ah! Its been a while." Mrs Lu spoke.



"Annyeong Mrs. Lu , Mr. Lu. Yes, its been a while. I'm glad to see you again." Sehun bowed. "Came for a sleepover again huh?"



Sehun scratched his head and sticked his tounge out. "I think so, Mrs. Lu."



"Arasso Arasso, have fun. By the way your glasses looks nice, can I see it?"



"Ah! No Mrs. Lu. U-Uh.." he looked at us and we shrugged.



"Its sensitive Mrs. Lu." he faked his laugh.



"We'll go now umma, see you later." Luhan dragged Sehun and me at the guest room.



"Nice excuse Sehun." I playfully hit his arm.



"It doesn't hurt." Ohh this guy has lisp. Soooo adorable!



"Aigo, you have lisp? Omo~ Its so cute!" I laughed and he just glared at me. I sat on the couch and played with Sehun, kkkk~ I love hanging out with this boy. 



But then, I heard a phone ringing, "Yah Luhan! Your phones ringing." he took it and picked it up.



"BWO!? Not right now!" he glared at Sehun while ending the call.



-


-


-



-

 




Whoooo! not a long chapter -,-